niall's princess | njh

By adidaspunk

❝ if you would have stayed for a week, we wouldn't be doing this right now. ❞ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
~Epilouge~

Chapter 44

5.8K 99 12
By adidaspunk

A/N: Hey guys! Most likely the last chpater! :( But, there will be an epilouge! Drop below in comments the songs that you think relate to the story in anyway! I'll mention them and credit for the ideas! You guys are amazayn for reading this all this time, and I'm sure @Miss_Nialler is grateful.. haha. Yeah.. she owes me a good chapter in her book 'Falling for the Blonde Boy', which is a brilliam story by the way.. go check it out when you're done reading! (: x

Oh, and this chapter is the wedding... just so yah know ;)

SONG OF THE DAY: Hey There Delilah (All because Louis sang it in his audition.. gahh I have problems..)

Peace, love, and I want to be in Harry's pants(:

-Reese Styles <3

------------------------------------------------------

Mady

I just couldn't help but smile. Everything was going great, and it was my big day. I glanced out in the distance, spotting the five boys that I had spent a while with. When Zayn spotted me, he motioned the rest of the boys to run over and say something.

"Mady! I'm so happy!" Zayn ran over to me, throwing himself in my arms with excitement. He picked me up, and I laughed as he set me back down.

"You guys did such a great job planning this wedding," I thanked him, slapping my arms on my sides. I looked around, searching for the blonde boy.

"Thanks," Zayn nodded at me, smiling. "I'm glad you like it. It took a while, and Louis kept dropping everything."

I laughed, rolling my eyes. "Sounds like Tommo."

"You guys talking about me?" Lou dashed over towards us, a weird tone in his voice as he threw his arm around Zayn's shoulders. The grey beanie on his head hid most of his caramel brown hair, but a few of his bangs dangled in his navy eyes.

"Yep. We're talking about how clumsy you are," the Bradford boy informed him, and he only nodded in agreement.

Before I knew it, the rest of the boys were at our side. Harry running towards me, and he gave me a hug just the way Zayn had. Following closely behind him, the Irish walked slowly over to me like he did on my first day back in the airport.

I pulled away from Hazza, his smell of cologne still not leaving my clothes. Niall's blue eyes fixed on me, and he kept on advancing in his steps until he was standing directly in front of me. I leaned forward to peck him on the lips, and he returned the favor with a blush.

"I can't believe it's finally happening," Niall said to me, a smile curving onto his lips. God, he was so incredibly sexy in his tux. Though, he wasn't the only one who looked sexy in a formal outfit. The other boys were looking pretty good, too...

I felt my face heat up when Niall noticed me smiling, and he brushed his thumb along my jawline. I looked up at him with loving eyes.

"I know," I finally managed to say, still smiling. I was fluffing my long white dress out of anxiousness, and it almost seemed to relieve me of my thoughts. "It wasn't long ago until you told me over the phone that I won the contest. And now, we're getting married. It's so amazing how we instantly fell in love with each other."

He smiled at me, looking to the floor. Niall looked back up at me, linking his arm with mine. I beamed at him, and together we headed down the aisle. I laughed to myself when I came to the realization that neither mine or Niall's parents had any clue about our relationship, let alone marriage.

"What are you smiling at, lovely?" He asked me, a twinkle in his eye. I blushed.

"Just thinking," I answered. "I'll get over it."

"No, I love it when you smile," he told me, sliding a strand of my hair behind my ear. I smiled harder, pulling Niall closer to me as we headed down the aisle.

Another abnormal thing about the wedding was that Niall had four best men, and I had no maids-of-honor. Although, being the bright curly headed lad he is, Harry had planned ahead of time and suggested that Baby Lux should be the flower girl. Agreeing that it was a cute idea, I went along with it.

Harry, Liam, Zayn, and Louis were already waiting at the end of the carpet. Liam and Zayn were on the left, as Harry and Louis were on the right. Their hands were clasped together over their legs, huge smiles spread across their faces.

As Baby Lux stumbled down the aisle with her basket of flowers, and Niall being the sweet guy he is, he ran over to help the toddler with the foliage. He bent down, throwing handfuls of flowers onto the carpet as they walked.

The young child beamed at him, showing all of her little teeth. When Niall came running back towards me, I hugged him tightly and kept on kissing his cheeks. It was almost like I couldn't get enough of his kisses. I could never stuff all of his adorableness into one hug or kiss.

Reaching the platform, all eyes were on me and Nialler as the priest stood before us. I saw Harry wink at me from where we was standing, and I gave him a small smile and mouthed him a thank you.

"Please join hands." The priest ordered, and Niall shyly took my hands in his. His eyes sparkled in the light, and I wanted more than ever to kiss the life out of him. It was almost a talent to be able to be so irresistable without even trying.

"Do you, Mady Oliver, take Niall Horan to be your lovely wedded husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest said to me, and I tighted my grip on Nialler's hand.

"I do." I said, looking up at my soon-to-be husband.

"And do you, Niall Horan, take Mady Oliver to be your lovely wedded wife? Do you promise to be true to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The priest asked the blonde. He nodded, a blush on his cheeks.

"I do."

We stared plainly into each others eyes for a few seconds, hearing everyone, including the boys of One Direction, 'awwing'. It made me smile, as did Niall. It seemed like forever until the priest had given us permission to kiss.

"Alright, Niall, you may kiss the bride."

The minute I heard that, I found both myself and Nialler leaning in. We kept on leaning in towards each other until our lips met, and it was by far the most passionate kiss we have shared.

I liked the fact that people were watching us. It felt good to know that Niall wasn't afraid to know what other's thought of him or his decisions. As we kissed, I felt him officially slide the marriage ring onto my finger. I giggled against his lips, and when we pulled away, everybody cheered.

Hand in hand, Niall and I stepped back down the stairs. We walked back over towards the boys, wrapping each other in quick hugs.

When I stepped up to hug Harry, the smile wouldn't fade from his face. He was happy as ever, and I didn't blame him. Inhaling his cologne, I pulled away and looked into his green eyes.

"I don't know what to say. I guess, thank you for all your help," I said to him, still smiling. "If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be where I am now."

He was cheeky as ever as he looked at me. "You're welcome. Now, shall we end this night with a One Direction concert?"

I giggled. "We shall."

I linked my arms with his the same as we did the night at Nando's, but we parted when he walked up to the stage. I can't believe we were about to rock out in a church-like place.

"This concert is dedicated to Mady, wife of our Irish bandmate, Niall," Zayn announced, wrapping his arm around him. "Why don't we kick this night off with Little Things?"

I clapped, winking at the Bradford boy. He smiled at me, and before they were singing, Harry raised the microphone to his lips.

"Well done, Mady. You have completed the process of becoming Nialler's princess."

Another roar went from the crowd, and my face was heating up as my favorite five boys began singing and dancing. Wow, a concert dedicated to me. And, it was all because of that tweet. The tweet, that changed everything.

Your hand fits in mine like it's made just for me

but bear this mind it was meant to be

and i'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

and it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile,

you've never loved your stomach or your thighs

the dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But i'll love them endlessly

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

and all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

though it makes no sense to me 

I know you've never loved the sound of your voice on tape

you never want to know how much you weigh

you still have to squeeze into your jeans

but you're perfect to me

I won't let this little things slips out of my mouth

But if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to

I'm in love with you and all these little things

you never love yourself half as much as I love you

you'll never treat yourself right darling but I want you to

if I let you know, I'm here for you

maybe you'll love yourself like I love you oh

I've just let these little things slips out of my mouth

because it's you, oh it's you, it's you they add up to

and I'm in love with you (all these little things)

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

but if it's true, it's you, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you, and all your little things.

-

"One more song, boys?" Zayn asked, nudging Harry. The curly haired lad smiled at him, nodding as well.

"Everything About You!" Haz chanted, and soon enough the music started playing. I beamed at the boys once again.

You know I've always got your back girl

So let me be the one you come running to, running to, r-r-running

I said it's just matter of fact girl

You just call my name

I'll be coming through, coming through, I'll be coming

On the other side of the world

It don't matter, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two, I'll be there in two

I still feel it every time

It's just something that you do

Now ask me why I want to

It's everything about you, you, you

Everything that you do, do do

From the way that we touch baby

To the way that you kiss on me

It's everything about you, you, you

The way you make it feel, new, new, new

Like every party is just us two,

And there's nothing I could point to,

It's everything about you, you, you

Everything about you, you, you

It's everything that you do, do do

It's everything about you

Guess I like the way you smile with your eyes

Other guys see you but don't realize that it's my, my loving

There's something about your laugh that makes me want to have to

There's nothing funny so we laugh at n-n-nothing

Every minute's like our last so

Let's just take it real slow

Forget about the clock, that's tick-tick-ticking

I still feel it every time

It's just something that you do

Now ask me why I want to do

It's everything about you, you, you

Everything that you do, do do

From the way that we touch baby

To the way that you kiss on me,

It's everything about you, you, you

The way you make it feel, new, new, new

Like every party is just us two,

And there's nothing I could point to,

It's everything about you, you, you

Everything about you, you, you

It's everything that you do, do do

It's everything about you

And you have always been the only one I wanted

And I wanted you to know without you I can't face it

All we wanna have is fun

But they say that we're too young

Let them say what they want

It's everything about you, you, you

Everything that you do, do do

From the way that we touch baby

To the way that you kiss on me

It's everything about you, you, you

It's everything that you do, do do

Like every party is just us two,

And there's nothing I could point toI

t's everything about you, you, you

Everything about you, you, you

It's everything that you do, do do

It's everything about you

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So, what did you think? Nice ending? Yes, it's the ending. Remember to comment about the songs you want to be mentioned in the epilouge!(:

-Reese Styles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
3.3K 156 13
Tim and Faith have been friends ever since middle school, what happens when Tim risks that friendship and Faith's relationship with Scott by performi...
22.3K 550 71
where two normal people fall in love, but one gets famous. they meet again, years later. everything has changed, but one thing is the same.
122K 5.7K 40
Mafia leader Taehyung meets the famous bad boy Jeon Jungkook, to which he fell in love with... But danger awaits for them... '너와 함께하면 내 세상이 멈춰' (Wh...