~fly me away~ [monspeet x rea...

By San_Kun1

Not actually going on the storyline of seven deadly sins! You were the new commandment of patience after drol... More

Info! •^•
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
first ever A/N!
chapter 22
Chapter 23.
Hi
Chapter 24
Important
Y'all
*poof*

chapter 8

406 9 0
By San_Kun1

3/4/20

I've been flying for hours.Not that i mind but i've gotten far enough away from everyone that i can't hurt someone.Not again.

I land next to a lake the sun rise shimmering against the ripples. I look towards the middle of the lake where there's fish. Unlike other demons i don't need as many souls to survive and i can live off of human food for about a month before having to have a soul. I have been able to go 6 weeks but it was painful.

I summon a bow and arrow and place the arrow in the bow pulling back and spreading my legs relaxing. A fish starts to swim past and i let go of the string as the arrow zooms through sky piercing the fish and getting it stuck in the other side of the lake i jump over the lake and grab the fish.

I go back to where i originally was and put a bunch of wood in a pile setting it on fire. i place the fish on a rod and place it over the fire leaving it to roast. I start to summon a cloak and a back pack.Ive used summon so much that it barely takes any magic unless i make something as big as a mountain which then i use all my magic up and go temporarily deaf.

i put the cloak around my shoulder clipping it together and putting the hood up. I go back to the fish and take it off the fire and eat it. I put out the fire and grab my stuff throwing up into a tree. I jump and grab onto a branch sitting on the branch. i get comfortable and start to hum a tune.

I wake up.I didn't even realise i had fallen asleep.Huh.I grab my stuff and jump down. I don't know where i was going but i knew i was going somewhere. I look at my reflection.Never mind first i need to sort out my hair. It's starting to grow out again. I summon some scissors a knife and a mirror and i cut my hair.

I look in the mirror one last time. It looks better now. I throw my cloak into my backpack and start walking. I knew my powers were gonna come out soon. But there were always outburst for about a week. I couldn't put them all the commandments in danger. no matter how strong they think they are.They couldn't survive my true power.

I sigh walking through these thick woods.I summon a guitar and sing while i walk

I think up of words as i go along. I thought of three characters based on my friends:
the soldier: Derieri
the poet: Melascula
the king:Monspeet

I think of an adventure as i go along.What if we fought like a dragon? that would be cool. I guess if i was a character i'd be some sort of foreigner,seeing as i'm still new and all or a busker considering i've been singing so much.

My fingers strum across the strings doing a melody which i seem to remember.But i can't place my finger on it. I take my boots off and throw them in my backpack. I lean the guitar on the tree trunk.It will turn to mist in a few minutes. I run across the woodland floor feeling all the leaves and sticks on the floor.

I undo my cloak and let it fly behind me i giggle a bit and jump into the air landing on a branch. I sigh in joy and sit down cross cross on the branch. i hold my hand out a a little blue bird lands on it.i smile faintly letting it fly away.I feel something strike through my heart like a dagger.

Melascula is in danger. I scramble up throwing my shoes on and jumping down from the branch and quickly grabbing my cloak.My backpack will hold me down. I gotta leave it. It will turn to mist soon anyway. I press my necklace. it points north-west. i sprout my wings and start sprinting jumping up and taking off.

i start flying faster than i ever have. some of my  emotions coming back which means that a big heaps coming soon. oh this is going to be bad. I fly as fast as i possibly can.It took me ten long minutes to get to where i can see base in sight. A bit off sweat rolls down my forehead quickly setting on fire and disappearing.

i stop flying the drag will take me to base before i stop. I see the once seven now six deadly sins. I aim my leg towards the giant. Within a few seconds i'm going through a giants abdomen. gross. i land on my feet skidding a bit but quickly stopping. everyone stops at my arrival.

My cloak is still on my head providing a shadow as the end flows through the sky. I pay them no mind unclipping my cloak and throwing it off me. I grin sadistically "starting the fun without me? awh, that hurts" The fight commences as the giant goes to kick me. I jump out the way running up her leg and kicking her in the chin flipping over and summoning my scythe.

i land in a back roll and narrowly miss the upcoming fist from a very tall man with a very prestigious moustache. "Nice moustache" "why thank you i take pride in it" I duck as he kicks and i push up on my hand kicking him where the sun don't shine. I swear i hear a title high pitch squeak.

I smile i bit.He collapses on the floor in a heap.God what a baby.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have massive writers block so i struggled writing this...Eh, oh well.
i think i'll start adding dates aswell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.5K 12
(Y/n) went to a party with her friends, unluckily on the same night the Ten Commandments escaped their 3000 year old prison! She wakes up at her home...
988K 16.4K 116
A place just for our favorite characters of the Seven Deadly Sins series! You can make any requests as long as it is from the Seven Deadly Sins anime...
41.5K 1.2K 15
love at first sight with the demon king's executioner This story is discontinued and will be rewritten as "No Sin" on my profile.
5.1K 82 5
A person I know through the internet wanted me to do a love story with Glimmer after I got done with one with Entrapta. I don't know what I'm doing b...