chapter 21

NFSW warning! Read at your own risk!

I jump as he places his hands on my ass and i wrap my legs around his waist. He starts to place kisses down my jaw and onto my neck he gets to a point where tingles spread throughout my body. He seems to know that. He bites and sucks on that spot as i moan slightly. his canines graze against the hickey as he grins into my skin. he squeezes my ass as i gasp and he starts to take my shirt off.

He starts to unwrap the bandages as i take off his shirt aswell. He clasps a hand around my mouth as i feel an insane amount of pleasure from my breasts. I moan into his hand as he runs his tongue over one of my nipples. He looks up at me and puts his finger to his lips in a 'stay quiet' gesture. I nod and he takes his hand away. He kisses my lips again as he starts unbuttoning my trousers.

We part as i start running my hands over his chest scratching my nails down his abs towards his V-line. I start running my fingers through his hair tugging occasionally as he groans. At some point he had been able to unbutton my trousers as he pulled them down. He puts his hand into my panties as i whimper into his neck. He slides his fingers into my folds "So wet already?"

I whine as he teases my clit eventually getting to the bundle of nerves and messing with it. Pressing and rubbing. I mewl into his neck as i drag my nails into his back. His husky voice brings me back to reality "You sure you wanna do this doll?" I nod eagerly and rock my hips into his as he groans. I grind into his crotch as he moans lowly. I lick his neck and continue grinding at a even pace.

He grips my hips stopping me. He tears my panties off before pulling down his trousers and boxers.My mouth drops open in awe he was a good 8 or 9 inches. He lines up his member. He looks at me i nod but say "Be gentle please it's my first time" He nods and slowly inch by inch shoves his member in eventually bottoming put.

He massages my hips to help me relax as the pain slowly subsided becoming pleasure. I nod at him as he slowly pulls in pushing back in again.the pain began to go away as i rock my hips into his. He takes that as a hint as he starts to go faster. I cover my mouth with my hand. each thrust he goes deeper as my toes curl. I feel something unfamiliar pool in my stomach.

It twists into a knot as i tell monspeet "Ah!I f..feel something! mnph!"He silences me with his own lips as he starts to get sloppy. I moan into his lips as it unravels all at once. I tighten my legs around his waist and loudly moan into his lips. He goes for a little bit longer before pulling out as a white sticky substance spurts onto my stomach. He slowly lets me down as we both pant. I grin lopsided at him.

I summon some tissues and wipe off the substance. After that monspeet helped me get dressed and re-wrapped my chest. "Never knew you had such a dominant side" he hums probably in the middle of thought. I get up with a massive pain in my legs. I keep a noise of pain in and start walking next to monspeet. I ruffle my hair a bit.

We eventually get to the tavern. I sit down at a table as howzer sits opposite me. "How has your power gone down again?" I chuckle a bit before grinning lopsidedly "My emotions control my power level. The highest it goes to is either determination or vengeful. The calmer i am the lower it is. Though sadness is quite high" He nods as Merlin sits down. "Do you know where the only book about hybrids by
M/N is?" I nod "Well of course she's my mom after all. well was."

Merlin's eyes widen in shock at what i just told her. I mean i'm not surprised. I grin lopsidedly and summon a pair of leggings a dress shirt and some bandages. I walk inside past merlin and go to my room getting changed i wrap my feet and hands. I roll up my shirt sleeves to my elbows and undo the top button. Perfect. I run my hands through my hair and rub my eyes. I walk downstairs after folding my other clothes and walk to a table where Gowther is.

He nods in greeting as i smile. He pulls my hand up and seems to inspect it closely almost as if it's gonna drop off. "This is made from dark matter isn't it?" I hum and nod. "The demon king cut it off as punishment" He nods as meliodas spits out his drink onto ban. I snort as Ban looks pissed. Meliodas and monspeet snap their heads towards me.

I hold back a giggle and dissipate the darkness leaving a little nub. I can't actually feel pain in it yet i can use it like a normal hand and i can also do this. I shape the darkness into a blade as i grab an apple and throw it in the air slicing to show its real. I smile and look towards meliodas. "I forgot to say your dad says hi" he spits out the drink again onto the newly changed ban as pinky and howzer laugh.

I rest my face on the palm off my hand and drift off into a daydream from when the demon king cut off my hand it was punishment for going to the human world for a day without asking. It hurt.A lot.

Ah the good times.