Stuck In The Naruto World (A...

By kaylashears

Mesaal Shiota is an average girl with good looks. Her Mum and Dad have average jobs, with average pay and ave... More

Author's Note
Character Infomation
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty

Chapter Nine

1.4K 52 20
By kaylashears

Kakashi's POV

I woke up to Mesaal shaking me. I groaned and opened by eyes.

"Finally! You're awake! Everyone is already up. I was nearly tempted to bring a bucket of ice water and pour it on you." Mesaal complained.

"Ok, ok. Jeez. I'm up." I raise my hands in a surrender motion.

"Good. Get dressed, I've already cooked breakfast." She sighs.

"How early did you start?"

"When I felt like it."

"That doesn't answer my question."

"I don't really know. At least it was already sunrise."

"At least?"

"Stop asking questions! Stupid copy cat ninja! Just get dressed you dumb ninja." She curses me.

"Alright! I'll get dressed!"

"Good." She walks out.

I put on my normal clothes and pack my bag.

'I have a feeling we're going to be needing some energy today.' I think as I walk down the stairs. The dining table is already partially set and everyone is waiting.

"Kakashi-sensei! You took forever! We had to wait to eat because of you!" Naruto whines.

"Shut up you incompetent ninja!" I hear Mesaal tell Naruto from the kitchen.

"Why are you mad at me?"

"You know why, dobe." Sasuke intervenes.

"What did he do?" I question with a sigh.

"What one sensei? He did multiple things to make her mad." Sakura explains.

"I'm surprised she hasn't killed him yet." Inari comments. I see Ryuu asleep on his neck.

"Seriously, what did he do?"

"Insulted her, her snake, her skills, her intelligence, her past." My eyes grow wide at the last one.

"Why did you insult her past?"

"It wasn't my fault!" Naruto protested.

"Maybe you should learn how to keep your mouth shut, dobe. She looked like she was going to kill you when you insulted her past." Sasuke shakes his head at Naruto.

"Naruto, you should know better than to do that." I scold.

"I was just trying to find out more!" He defends himself again.

"You could tell how angry she was when you said those terrible things." Tsunami presses.

"She looked pretty shaken up. I'm honestly surprised her yelling didn't wake you up." Tazuna adds.

"Shut up you lot." Mesaal walks in with two trays like usual. She sets down the plates, bowls etc and took the trays back to the kitchen. She sits on the floor after saying her prayers. "Ina-kun?"

"Yeah!" He cheered before jumping down from the table - bringing his food with him - and gets ready to be fed. Mesaal walks him through how not to choke before feeding him slowly. Once Inari was done, it was Sasuke's turn.

"Suke."

"No."

"We already talked about this."

"Fine." He sits on the floor and is pulled onto Mesaal's lap. Mesaal doesn't bother to tell him how to not choke and just feeds him.

'At least she's not just shoving it down his throat.' I think as I look at how Mesaal is feeding her teammate. She's not being as careful as she was when feeding Inari, but still sort of carefully.

"Uzumaki." She orders after feeding Sasuke. He just sits on the floor with his food. Mesaal pulls him by the hair to make his head lay on his lap. She forcefully shoves the food in his mouth.

'He looks like he's choking.' We all thought as we saw Naruto getting food shoved down his throat. When she's finished, both she and Naruto get up. She sits at the table and starts eating her food.

"Mesaal?" I ask.

"Yes?"

"What about me?"

"We already agreed that Pink haired buffoon would be feeding you."

"I never agreed to that!" Sakura denies.

"I don't care." She starts eating her food again. Inari shuffles over to her and sits on her lap.

"Mesaal-chan?"

"Hm?" She hums.

"Why won't you feed Kakashi?"

"Because I told Pink hair she could do it yesterday."

"Really?"

"She doubted that Kaka-sensei liked me doing it so I wanted to see if he likes it better when she does it."

"Why won't you just feed him? He obviously wants you to do it."

"And I wanted you lot to keep your mouths shut."

"I said I was sorry."

"Pink hair didn't."

"Why won't you be nice?"

"Because I don't feel like it. I was nice yesterday and the day before."

"That's your reason?" Inari sweat dropped.

"Yes. Being nice isn't something I usually do."

"You were nice to me last night."

"You're cuter than them."

"You gave Ryuu to me and he slept with me."

"He doesn't like them. He likes you better."

"Ok." Inari just snuggles up to her chest.

"Are you going to feed him or not, Pink haired buffoon?" She asks as she finishes.

"No. How am I supposed to know how to feed him with a mask on?"

"Oh yeah. I forgot you didn't have those powers. You could just pull his mask down. I've already seen his face."

"You've what?" I question.

"I didn't bother using my powers and just pulled your mask down yesterday." She plainly states.

"How didn't I feel it?"

She shrugs. "I guess you were just too focused on something and didn't realise."

"What would I be so focused on that I wouldn't feel my mask coming off?"

She gives me a look. "Perverted sensei." She mutters so only I can hear it.

"Hey!"

"Fine. I'll feed you. I can't be bothered to use my powers so I'm just going to pull your mask down."

"But-"

"Let's just go into a different room if you're that bothered." I nod and follow her with my food. We walk upstairs and into the room I was sleeping in. She sits down and points to her lap. I lay down on her lap and pull my mask down. Only now, I could feel bandages beneath her clothes.

"Why do you have bandages on your stomach?" I question her as she picks up the food.

"Because there's something I don't want others to see there."

"You don't show your stomach anyway."

"I do sometimes but that's not the point. Do you want me to feed you or not?" She asks me. I nod and she begins feeding me. When we're done, I sit up and pull my mask back up. She stands up and takes the bowls and plates downstairs.

I walk back down, to see them arguing. When I say them, I mean: Naruto arguing with Tsunami and Tazuna.

"No! We discussed this already! We want to keep her!" Tsunami shouts. I see Mesaal at the door, looking with saddened eyes.

Faintly I can hear her muttering, "They're just like those people. Treating me like a thing." She swiftly walks away and calls for Ryuu. He slithers from Inari's neck to her waist. That's the last I see of her because she walks out of the door.

Mesaal's POV

'I thought I told them to stop fighting about that! They should know!'

'Calm down, kid. You're going to eradicate the forest with this aura going on.' Min tries to calm me.

'I'm angry and sad at the same time! Don't they know it's not nice to treat people like things?! I can't believe I trusted them.'

'Me either. You have trust issues and you trusted these people so easily.'

'It was my mistake.' I walk through the forest and to the town. As I walk through the streets, I can see orphans walking around with no food. 'It looks like they haven't eaten in days.'

'Reminds you of yourself, huh?' Min butts in.

'Shut up, damned wolf.'

I snap my fingers and a bento box filled appears in a swirl of black lilies. I walk over to the child, she just steps back.

"It's alright. I won't hurt you. I'm just here to give you this." I comfort her in a soothing voice.

"R-really?" She stutters.

"Why would I hurt someone as innocent and fragile as you?"

"Because I'm filthy."

"Who told you that?"

"Mama." Tears start streaming down her face. "M-Mama says Papa left b-because h-he hates me."

"Shhh." I comfort the girl, cradling her in my arms.

"Why? Why? Why do you comfort me? You could just kill me. You have a sword on your back."

"Because I know what it feels like to be rejected. Not by my parents but by the people I called friends. I know it's painful, but you have to keep living. I found out that if you don't have a reason to live. Make yourself one."

"R-Really?"

"Yes. What's you're name? My name's Mesaal."

"R-Rioka." I wipe the tears from her face and give her the bento.

"Well, Rioka, do you want to play with me?"

"Yeah!" She cheers, bento in hand.

"Let's go then." I smile softly. I take her hand and bring her to a place I could sense a lot of people at - a park. I ended up playing with Rioka for a while and I didn't realise my team (minus Naru) had come looking for me until Kaka-sensei called for me. "Uhhh...."

"Who are they Mesaal-nee?"

"They're my team, Ri-chan."

"Who's the kid?" Suke questioned.

"Let's just go." I start walking to the bridge with Suke beside me. "Bye Ri-chan! Make sure to remember what I told you!" I wave at the little girl who's waving back. The others quickly catch up and I take the chance to talk to Kaka-sensei.

"Why isn't Naru here?"

"He used up too much chakra from training."

"He was perfectly energetic insulting my past and eating."

"He didn't really eat by himself, did he? You fed him."

"I fed you too."

"That's because you agreed to."

"No. Pink haired buffoon agreed to."

"No she didn't."

"Yes she did."

We continued the argument till we reached the bridge. There was a pile of unconscious bodies. "M-MONSTER!" The last one awake exclaimed. Pink haired buffoon and Tazu gasped at the bodies.

"No need to feel so frightened. Zaza didn't kill them, just knocked them out." I nonchalantly state. My mist gets thicker and everyone else tenses.

Zaza appears in the mist as I lazily walk to my position protecting Tazu. "Hey, if you kill them, what do you want me to do?"

"Let's make a bet." Zaza requests.

"What bet?"

"If we beat them, you have to carry on travelling with me."

"But you already got yourself a dog."

"Haku?"

"That's the one!"

"You're right about him being an obedient pet. But I still want you to come."

"Why is that?"

"Because you're my favourite kid. You killed at a younger age than me and that's saying something."

"Not really, your first kill was at the age of six. Many people have killed younger than that. Me included."

"Have you told them the age you were when you first killed?"

"Of course not."

"One of them is shaking. I guess he got scared."

"I'm shaking..... From excitement!" Suke looks at Zaza.

"Yeah, yeah. What happens if you lose?"

"If I lose (which I won't) you get to have my executioners blade."

"But I don't want that. You don't have anything that I want."

"Fine, you can have my executioners blade and the mask you wore years ago."

"Deal. If you mess this up, I'll revive you all just to kill you again." I look at my teammates.

"Where's the bloodlust?"

"Sorry, Zaza. I don't think I can be bothered enough to have bloodlust with idiots."

"Sasuke." Kaka-sensei orders. "Mesaal." He looks at me and Suke.

An insane grin spreads across my face. "So, get ready to be defeated, Zaza!" I run at his clones and unsheathe my katana at the same time. I cut down more than half of the water clones and Suke does the other ones.

"These ones don't have any blood~ They're no fun to kill~"

"I don't have special powers that make my clones able to spill blood."

"Only some of my clones can do that."

"Go back to being insane." Zaza commands.

"I can't if there's nothing to make me go insane." I whine.

"How about if I kill some of those workers?" Zaza points at the pile of unconscious bodies.

"They can't scream or cry out in pain." I pout. "Just stab yourself or one of my teammates."

"Mesaal, you're not supposed to encourage the enemy to hurt your teammates."

"Hai~ Mr. Teamwork because your old team died because you didn't have it~" I sang.

"Be quiet Mesaal, we're on a mission. In a fight."

"Hai~"

"Why do you listen to him? You could kill him in an instant?" Zaza cocks an eyebrow.

"That means I can kill you too~" Another insane grin spreads itself across my face.

"Stop imagining my death."

"No~"

"You listen to the copy ninja but not me?!"

"Hai~"

"Well, Haku. Looks like you got yourself an opponent." Zaza smirks towards Suke.

"It seems so."

"Try to kill him brutally, Obedient dog~"

"Pardon?"

"I said~ 'Try to kill him brutally, Obedient dog~'."

"Why are you encouraging me to kill your teammate?"

"She's never thought of teammates as real teammates. She has major mental issues." Zaza explains.

"Moving on~ You should fight." I suggest.

"Remember the bet. Haku, you got that kid." He looks at Suke and Obedient dog nods. They engage in a taijutsu battle.

Suke attacks Haku with a kunai in hand and Obedient dog blocks with his own. "I have an advantage. I can attack you and you only have one hand to defend yourself." Obedient dog states. He begins making hand signs with one hand.

"How?" Kaka-sensei looks at Obedient dog in shock.

"What? Do jutsus with one handed hand signs? I admit for some jutsus it's really hard or I can't do it at all. But the majority of my jutsus I can do one handed. Or some like the transformation jutsu without hand signs." I talk more to myself than anyone else.

"Just pay attention to the fight." Kaka-sensei commands.

"Why~? I already know what's going to happen. I could just kill Zaza right here, right now. But then Obedient dog will come attack me~ And then..... I'll have to copy his kekkai genkai." I whisper the last sentence to myself. "Yeah! I want to fight the masked guy!"

"Why?" Zaza asks.

"Because I awakened my kekkai genkai like, a week ago~"

"Is that so? Yeah, it's decided. You're not going to fight Haku."

"Why not~?"

"Because you'll be even more powerful."

"I know~ That's the objective~"

(Time Skip because I can't remember the fight)

Suke is currently 'dead', Naru is crying for Haku and Suke, Haku is hit with chidori, Kaka-sensei is the conductor of chidori, Tazu and Pink haired buffoon are walking over to Suke and Zaza is being protected by Haku.

"Look at that. I guess he was useful after all." Zaza looks like he's on the verge of tears.

"He's not a tool! He was your friend! How can you treat him like that?!" Naru carries on shouting at Zaza when Gato walks to the bridge with a load of henchmen.

"Gato? Why are you here?"

"I never wanted to pay for you. You're too expensive." He sees Haku. "I never liked this kid. I'm going to get him back for nearly breaking my arm." He goes to kick Obedient dog, but I'm faster. I run to them and block the kick.

"Been a while, hey Gato? Did you miss me?"

"Y-You?!? What are you doing here?" He starts shaking.

"Well, Mr. Money Man, I'm currently with these Leaf Ninja. I would kill you but it looks like Zaza wants to."

"You got that right. Kakashi, looks like there's no reason for us to fight anymore."

Naru is still shouting.

"Listen, I used Haku like Gato used me. Ninja are nothing but tools."

"How could you think that? He gave up his life for you! His dream was to protect you! And all he wished for was for you to be happy!" Naru runs at him, only to be stopped by Kaka-sensei.

"Naruto. Zabuza is no longer the enemy."

"No! He's still my enemy! I refuse to let Haku be treated like that!"

"Kid, you words cut deep. Deeper than any knife." Zaza starts crying. He rips the bandages from his mouth and everyone is shocked. "I'm still human, you know? Kid, give me your kunai." Naru throws him a kunai and he catches it in his mouth.

"Let me help! I want to cut some!" I jump up and down.

"Sure. Just let me have Gato."

"You got it, Zaza."

We both charge at the crowd of henchmen with Mr. Money Man in the middle. "Kill them! Even they're human!"

"You shouldn't be so sure." I tell him as I unsheathe my katana. As I cut them down, it's obvious Zaza is being affected by the spears in his back. I, however, have swiftly dodged any weapon coming for me and killed everyone around me. There is only four left in a four metre radius around me, when Zaza goes for Mr. Money Man. "You four are going to have a very painful death~"

I march up to one of them and cut them. One along an arm, a leg, a shallow one on his neck, a long one down his back. He screams each time I cut him. Then, I moved on to gorge his eyes out. In one last strike, he falls down dead. "Be glad I went easy on you." I could feel my eyes glow a red.

'Wait. Min, did I copy the sharingan and hyoton?'

'Yes. You should hide it before one of your teammates find out.' I quickly de-activate my sharingan. Quickly, I cut down the rest of Gato's men near me. I run over to the falling Zaza.

"You got it bad, didn't you?" I pull out a load of the spears as I help him walk over to Obedient dog. When we get there, he lays on the floor and looks at Obedient dog.

"I won't be going where Haku is. This is my final goodbye." Everyone other than Kaka-sensei and me is crying.

"Seriously. Why are you crying?" I ask them.

"Why are you not?" Pink hair retorts.

"Because I've lost more people important to me than you can imagine."

"Hey, brat?" Zaza requests for me.

"What do you want, you dying idiot?" I ask him with a straight face.

"Talk to me about what life was like after you left me."

"Seriously?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"My last wish."

"You still haven't given me my mask. It was part of the bet."

"You can take my sword and your old mask. Just talk." He pulls out the mask I used to use. It was like Kaka-sensei's mask, just black and covered more of my face. I also put his head on my lap as I started recalling my story.

It starts snowing in the middle of the tale and when I'm done, he looks from me to the sky.

"Is this you, Haku? Is this you telling me you're still there?" Zaza turns to me. "Don't forget to keep my blade safe. Try not to rip the mask."

"I don't plan on it, Zaza." He looks at Obedient dog for the last time before dying.

"I see. That boy was as pure as snow." Kaka-sensei mutters. "We should go check on Sasuke."

"He's dead. You shouldn't worry though, he'll wake up soon." We walk over to where Pink haired buffoon is crying on Suke's corpse. "Move out of the way, idiot."

"Why should I?"

"Just do it." I shove her off Suke and take out the needles. I do a few single-handed hand signs and a green glow covers my hands and I let them hover above him for a minute or so and let Pink hair carry on crying over him.

"Why did you do that? Nothing's happening!" Pink hair whines.

"Shut up and wait." I snap at her. Suke soon starts moving and groans. Pink hair hugs him like there's no tomorrow.

"S-Sakura, can't breath." Suke manages to splutter out. She immediately lets go of him.

"Finally. Did you enjoy your partial death, Sleeping Beauty?"

"Hahaha." He dryly says.

"That's not a nice thing to say to me when I helped speeding up the process of you waking up." I fake hurt.

"What happened?" He questions me as I help him up.

"Obedient dog protected Zaza, ending up as him dying. Zaza cried for the first time. Gato showed up. Zaza died." I help him walk by supporting one shoulder.

"You forgot the part where he gave you his sword, your old mask and you talked to him." Kaka-sensei points out.

"Shut up, perv."

"You have a mask?" Suke interferes.

"Yes. I was going to put it on, then Kaka-sensei dragged me over to you so I could heal you. And here I am now, helping you walk. I wonder why I'm nice so much."

"You could let go."

"Ok." I let go of him and he nearly falls. I catch him.

"See?" He blushes and looks away. "Kaka-sensei. Get him off so I can put my mask on."

"Sure." Kaka-sensei takes Suke away from me.

"I'm going into the forest, it has an undershirt attached to it like yours." I tell Kaka-sensei.

"Go ahead." I teleport into the forest and as I take my shirt off, I trail a finger along both of the normally hidden scars. I put the mask on and make sure the undershirt is secure before putting my normal shirt on and teleporting back to the bridge.

"Mesaal-chan!!!" Ina-kun and Naru launch themselves at me.

"I wasn't gone that long, jeez."

"I missed you!!!" They shout in my ear. I wince at the volume.

"I'm right here. No need to shout." I complain.

"Gomenasai!" They chorus. I look at Kaka-sensei who is sweat dropping at the two.

"Did you infect them?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Did. You. Infect. Them?" I say it slowly like I'm talking to a two year old.

"How could I infect them?"

"Just forget it. Weirdo sensei." I turn from him to Suke. "Suke ~ Help me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ha! I got you, now get these two off of me."

"Fine." He shoves Naru off but is a bit more gentle with Ina-kun.

"Thank you."

"Hn."

"Stupid fucking Uchiha." I swear under my breath.

"Did you just swear?" Kaka-sensei checks.

"Yes." He shoves a soap bar in my mouth.

I spit it out yell at him, "Not cool Kaka-sensei! That was disgusting!"

"It's your own fault for swearing."

We continued to bicker until I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Who are you?" Pink hair looks at me.

"Are you that dumb? Even Naru knows who I am. I'm Mesaal, Pink hair."

"What?!?! She doesn't wear a mask!!" She accusingly points at my mask.

"I think your deaf too. Didn't you hear me when me and Zaza were betting? I betted that if he lost, he would give me his sword and my old mask."

"You look like sensei."

"How do I look like him?!!?"

"She's blind too, can't you tell." Ryuu sarcastically comments from his position on my waist.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that was true." I tell the metre long snake.

"Neither would I, sarcastic comment or not." I chuckle at him.

"You both cover your faces with masks and you both cover an eye you both have silver hair."

"Yeah, but we cover opposite eyes. And only streaks of my hair are silver." I point out.

"You still both cover an eye."

"Kaka-sensei probably has a better face than me." I wave it off and walk away from them. "Suke. Carry me."

"Why?"

"I feel lazy."

"Get on."

"I didn't expect it to be that easy. Oh well, Pink hair is going to hate me." I chuckle. "I can't wait." I climb on his back and wrap my arms around his neck while he supports me by holding my thighs, I rest my chin on his shoulder.

"What are you doing to my Sasuke-kun?!?!!?" Pink haired buffoon screams.

"I'm not doing much. Just being carried by him."

"Mesaal-chan, why are you on his back?" Naru whines.

"Because he like he more than he likes Pink hair. And he let me."

"Really? Sasuke let you?" Kaka-sensei's voice is filled with doubt.

"Yep!"

"How do you change personality so easily?" He sweat drops at me.

"I don't know." I pout.

"You owe me." Suke mutters.

"Then I'll make you lunch. We can train together if you want?" I suggest from his back.

"Yes."

"Ok. Sure."

"Good." He starts walking to the villagers who are all celebrating that Mr. Money Man is dead and gone. Ri-chan spots us and walks over.

"Mesaal-nee, why are you on his back?"

"Because I wanted to. Did you follow my advice?"

"Yeah! Mummy hasn't hit me anymore."

"That's good." I say in a soft voice.

"Are you seriously having this conversation now?" Suke asks in an annoyed voice.

"Obviously. Can't you see that this poor girl hasn't had a very good life!" I protest as he walks away with me on his back.

"Really? How so?"

"Her Mother hates her and blames her for her Father leaving. Apparently everyone treats her like shit and she is abused."

"Hn."

"Sorry, I don't understand ass."

"Do you want to stay on my back or not?"

"Ok, ok! I'll shut up. Just don't drop me."

Soon, everyone else in ready to go.

"I'm not crying! It's ok to cry!" Naru shouts at Ina-kun.

"No! You cry!" They both burst into tears.

"Seriously?" Me and Suke mutter in sync.

"Naruto! Come on! Get off of him!" Pink haired buffoon screams at Naru as he and Ina-kun hug.

"Pink haired buffoon, shut up. No-one wants to listen to you." I blankly order.

"Mesaal! What are you doing on my Sasuke-kun's back again?!"

"I've been on his back the entire time. You shouldn't be a ninja if you're blind. I would suggest you to go get your eyes checked out if I actually cared." I drone on. I hear Suke snicker before putting his normal façade on. "You know, you can laugh. I don't think she's paying enough attention to actually hear you." Suke laughs quietly and I can feel his shoulders shaking underneath my chin.

"Don't tell her. You're becoming a shield from my fangirls now."

"What?" I gaped. "No!" I try to escape but he holds a firm grip on my thighs.

"Don't even try escaping."

"Kaka-sensei! Get me away from him!" I begged Kaka-sensei who's nose was stuck in his book.

"No."

"If you do, I'll make you lunch everyday and feed you." I bargained.

"Sasuke, let her go." Kaka-sensei immediately orders.

"Tch." He clicks his tongue in annoyance and lets me go.

"Pink hair! He's all yours!" Pink hair immediately fawns over Suke.

"That was a dirty trick." Kaka-sensei comments.

"It was his own fault for saying that he would make me a shield from his fangirls. Plus, you get free lunch everyday and you get to be fed. You shouldn't be complaining." He just goes back to reading his perverted book. I nearly pop a vein in my forehead when Suke comes over to me and puts me in the middle of him and Pink hair. "That's it! I'm going to cut your head off." I seethe.

"Ahhhhh!" Pink hair screams while running away and Suke backs away from me.

"Don't use me as a shield from those morons."

"Hn."

"Please, don't make my ears bleed from your extensive vocabulary." I sarcastically retort.

"Shut up." He hisses.

"Your teammates seem to love you." Ryuu dryly commented.

"Shut it, Ryuu." I grumble. "Are we leaving or not?" I ask my teammates waving to the villagers.

"Come and play again." Ri-chan shouts from the crowd. I freeze.

"Yeah! You should!" More childish cheers of agreement are heard from the crowd.

"What are they talking about?" Naru inquires.

"I played with them earlier. I hoped they would forget about that."

"Aww, I missed Mesaal-chan being soft!"

"Too bad. Let's go." I swiftly turn on my heel and walk away from everyone. Suke soon catches up. "You've grown oddly attached to me, why is that?"

"Because you understand something they never will."

"Revenge?"

"Exactly."

"They should know. Revenge is sweet." A feral grin appeared on my face. "Carry me, Suke."

"Get on." He bends down and I climb on his back again. Same as before, I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my chin on his shoulder while he supports me by holding me thighs.

On the way back, Pink hair walks up to us. "Sasuke-kun? Do you want to go on a date when we get back?"

"No thank you." Suke ignores her from there on.

"Well done for being polite." I pat his head.

"Hn." I roll my eyes.

"We can go on a date if you want Sakura-chan!" I hear Naru exclaim.

"What is with this team and being loud?" I whisper in Suke's ear. He shrugs.

"No way! Why would I want to go out with you?!!" Pink hair shouts, again.

"Ugh." I hit my head on Suke's shoulder and he smirks.

"Looks like you're going to be stuck with us for a while."

"Sometimes I wish I was put on a different team."

"Me too." Suke whispers back.

"I should ask Old Mann if he can put me on a different team."

"You know you love us really." Suke teases.

"Be quiet."

For the rest of the way back, Naru was being shouted at by Pink hair and Suke was still carrying me on his back. Kaka-sensei had his nose stuck in his book per usual.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 326 34
hi my name is sakura I go to High school enjoy the new chapters Ships Naruto x one of my oc Sasuke x one of my oc Gaara x one of my oc Hinata x sasor...
71.1K 1.7K 47
Shirazaki Y/N, childhood best friend of Uchiha Sasuke, has a complex and conflicted journey ahead. United by a strong bond since their early years, t...
6K 204 20
Today is June 20th 2144, indicating the first day of summer. It's been a little over one hundred years since the whole world has been unified under T...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...