My world and I

By i_am_lord_dopes

My world is an intense novel that depicts the life of a young girl and her trials of life in a world of good... More

Introduction.
Chapter 2 "clumsy me"
Chapter 3 - "what makes life interesting"
Chapter 4 - "the fight"
Chapter 5 - "i need a favour"
Chapter 6 - He hurt me.
Chapter 7 - "start talking"
Chapter 8 - "Bienvenidos Annabelle"
Chapter 9 - Richard
Chapter 10 - the seminar
Chapter 11 - "exam is in three weeks"
Chapter 12 - play dumb
Chapter 13 - the accident part 2
Chapter 14 - the accident part 3
Chapter 15 - the accident part 4
Chapter 16 - the accident part 5
Chapter 17 - i just want to see my mum"
Chapter 18 - why me part 1
Chapter 19 - why me part 2
Chapter 20 - A bad dream
Chapter 21 - miss lovelyn
Chapter 22- who am i
Chapter 23 - question of life
Chapter 24- "i work with child services"
Chapter 25- i feel left out
Chapter 26 - The new me
Chapter 27 - new home
Hey!!!!!! - #staysafe
Chapter 28 - your new home
Chapter 29 - "DAD"
Chapter 30 - "I dont care"
Chapter 31 - Richard?
Chapter 32 - "How"
Chapter 33 - "come on in...."
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - put it down
Chapter 36 - tough times dont last
Chapter 37 - good and bad news
Chapter 38 - "is my mum..."
Chapter 39- i miss you.
Chapter 40 - My results
Chapter 41 - bonus chapter

Chapter 1 - "goodmorning school"

31 4 0
By i_am_lord_dopes

It's a bright and sunny morning; I am just a simple teenage girl that lives in Chicago. I am 16 years old, with a well built body shape, average height. I woke up with so much bliss in me because today my school, Dortmund high school is going to resume. I know normally as a student, I shouldn't be all that happy because school doesn't have a thought of happy place in the mind of students because of the work loads, stress, assignment, and so on especially for us final year students entering the examination class but when your tired and bored of home, trust me you would do the same.

"Yes, oh I have missed school, can't wait to start school again" I said joyfully as I rose off my bed and headed for the bathroom.

I took my bathe, brushed my teeth and put on my school uniform white shirt, a red and black checked short skirt and my black and red stripped tie together with putting on black socks and shoe but something seem to be missing on my body but I ignored it 'cause I couldn't wait to reach school. I ran downstairs to the kitchen to help my mom prepare breakfast.

"Good morning to the most beautiful mother in the whole wide world". I said hugging her and ending the hug with a peck on her cheek, smiling like never before.

"Well someone is in a good mood today, I hope I receive this everyday" she ended with a funny cunny smile.

"what is that supposed to mean, very well then get ready for more" I replied giving her a lot of playful pecks until she begged for me to stop then I stopped "by the way I haven't seen dad this morning, he is usually in the dinning by this hour" I asked curiously.

"he didn't come back home last night, but don't worry I just received a text from him before you came downstairs that he is on his way back, I think he was just caught up in a heavy traffic that he had to lodge into an hotel" she ended with a little faded smile almost like she was hiding something from me but I trust all was alright so I didn't want to bother her with any more questions.

In a few minutes time, breakfast was ready, I ate up my food with my mum still dad wasn't back, even though I stylishly tried to buy time at least enough for him to show up and join us and eat but all to no avail. Anyway I couldn't wait any longer after all school has resumed, I won't want to show up late at school on resumption day, so I took my bag loaded with books and board a bus to school. In 15 minutes time I had reached my destination, I got down and went straight to the school building, then to my class that was occupied with noise from my class mates enjoying the warmth of each other's comfort once more.

***************************
Hey, hope you all are safe. So I was shocked when I was selected to contest for readers choice awards under the category of best begginers story. I need ur votes. I will be grateful. Here is the link. You should read "The Readers Choice Awards" on #wattpad #nonfiction https://my.w.tt/hChJnsvr65

Love u

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325 63 36
Aspirations were creatures created by the gods to keep humans entertained and happy. Humans would no longer need the gods for deeds; Aspirations coul...
2.9K 109 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...
227K 5.2K 13
"I curse you." A mewled whisper erupted her throat steadily raising her shaken up gaze. The man who had her jaw held in a terrific grip gave her a tw...
221 149 47
A life is shattered beyond redemption when a young lady faces tragedy after tragedy in her teen years leaving her scarred for life and with the respo...