Kevindd story

By pearlshipping15

Kevdd. Kevin is falling geometry and he gets a tutor and the tutor is doubled. He started to fall for him but... More

Kevindd story
Edd pov
kevin pov
Doubled pov
kevin pov
doubledork pov
kevin pov
Edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
eddy pov
Kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
Edd pov
Kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin
Sarah pov
Edd pov
kevin pov
edd
sarah pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
Kevin pov
Eddy pov
Sarah
Edd pov
ed
edd
Kevin
edd pov
Emily pov
kevin
Edd
Author note

Kevin

405 14 0
By pearlshipping15

I haven seen edd since the night I kissed him. I got a text from.

I quickly got a text from Mary that read get your ass over here.

I laughed as I drove to her house. I opened the door to see May.

She smiled and said "hello Kevin". I smiled and said "hey may, have you seen your sister".

She pointed to the door as I heard moans. Oh I said as she turned her head and said yup.

May has grown taller with her blonde hair went from straight to curly and it's short.

"Do you wanna grab something to eat"? I asked. She turned her head and said "umm I don't wanna be a bother to you".

I laughed and said "your not a bother may". She gave me this cute little smile as she said "sure".

She then saw the motorcycle and turned right around and said "no".
I laughed and pulled her and said "calm down and think of your happy place".

She nodded as I heard her say "I hope I don't die". I smiled as we drove to a little sandwich shop.

she laughed as she got out of the motocycle and said "lets eat".

she smiled at me as she grabbed my arm and said "lets go kevin". i blushed a little as i thought of edd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 78 9
After talking to Double D about crushes and exes, Eddy finally figures out why none of his past lovers have interested him. But this discovery has a...
7.7K 546 29
It's been two years since the events when the Eds ran from the Cul-de-sac to seek Eddy's brother's help. After all of that, they were finally accepte...
31.9K 898 18
Edd Or Double D Has Always Had a Secret Crush On Kevin and Kevin has Always had a Crush on Edd But Things Would Never Work out since there World is s...
271K 8.1K 36
edd comes out and he loses his two best friends, but gains new friends through surprise, Kevin. Why is Kevin being so nice to edd?