Love Me, Marry Me, Stay With...

By zelikaye

A girl who was slowly giving up on her perfect life as she continues to be left alone and hurt by the men he... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - The Past (Part 1)
Chapter 2 - The Past (Part 2)
Chapter 3 - From Her Father's Point of View
Chapter 4 - Present Day
Chapter 5 - Hello, Daniel
Chapter 6 - Giving Things a Try
Chapter 7 - Sapphire & Diamond Studded Bracelet
Chapter 8 - Goodbyes
Chapter 9 - Someone New?
Chapter 10 - Again?
Chapter 11 - Saved By A Stranger
Chapter 12 - Saved By A Total Stranger Twice
Chapter 13 - Where Did She Go?!
Chapter 14 - Disaster
Chapter 15 - The Start of a Big Mess
Chapter 16 - Final Decision
Chapter 17 - Just an Ordinary Day
Chapter 18 - The Kindest Decision Blake Made.
Chapter 19 - No One's Going To Get Caught For A Mistake For One Night
Chapter 20 - Luke Cruzate
Chapter 21 - Rein's Confession
Chapter 22 - Expectations Lead to Disappoinments
Chapter 23 - Being with HIM is Better
Chapter 24 - He Lied
Chapter 25 - A Father's Love
Chapter 26 - Happy
Chapter 28 - Decisions
Chapter 29 - Let's Play Pretend
Chapter 30 - One Big Problem, Coming Up!
Chapter 31 - Family Planning
Chapter 32 - Devastated & Unplanned
Chapter 33 - Devastated & Unplanned II
Chapter 34 - 7 Months Later
Chapter 35 - Things Will Never Be The Same Again
Chapter 36 - New Lives
Chapter 37 - Christian
Chapter 38 - Hello Again
Chapter 39 - Our Kiss Mended Our Broken Hearts
Chapter 40 - Unpredictable Blake
Chapter 41 - Back To Reality
Chapter 42 - Harana
Chapter 43 - Marry Me
Chapter 44 - Everything's Getting Better By The Moment
Chapter 45 - Barcelona!
Chapter 46 - Family
Chapter 47 - Wedding
Chapter 48 - Hard Desicions
Chapter 49 - Critical
Chapter 50 - Stay With Me
EPILOGUE
TO MY READERS

Chapter 27 - Blake In A Different Perspective

2.2K 17 1
By zelikaye

THIS CHAPTER IS NOT SUITABLE FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT OPEN -MINDED. PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU'RE NOT COMFORTABLE IN READING STORIES WITH SEXUAL CONTENT. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27 – Blake In A Different Perspective 

Blake’s P.O.V.

Since wala naman akong gagawin, I decided to go with Rein to school. I’m friends with the dean anyway so pwede ako makapasok anytime I want.

Rein’s first class went well except for the part where she came in late and she hurt herself because she doesn’t know how to deal with a hammer and some nails. She accidentaly slammed her thumb with a hammer twice and ngayon patay na yung kuko niya. Hahaha.

Ngayon naman, we’re in the elevator to the 14th floor for her second class, which I believe I’d be seeing Luke. Rein and I entered the room with our hand entertwined which made Luke scowl.

“Sir, I hope you don’t mind if my friend will be sitting in?” Rein said. Luke looked at me like I was some kind of criminal. He then, put a fake smike in his face and handed me his hand to shook.

“Mr. Bustamante’s your friend??” Rein nodded. “Well then, I’m happy to have you in my class. You can occupy any seats that are available.”

 We sat in two chairs in front of Luke’s desk and he was slowly watching every move I make. I have a feeling that I am intimidating him or he doesn’t like me because he knows about Rein and I.

He cleared his throat and all of us looked at him. “Just curious. Are you two related to each other?? Parehas kasi kayo Bustamante eh.”

He was smirking at me. Gusto niya ba talaga na masuntok ko siya dito? So he wants to play? Game on. Rein held my hand trying to calm me down.

“Yeah, we’re related. How about you? Are you related to one of your students here? You know, some kind of special relationship with them??” He shot nervous glances at me. The class turned quiet, just watching the both of us rising up with tension. “I mean, maybe one of their parents is your close friend. Family friend, maybe.”

“Honey, please? Not here?” Rein whispered while holding my hand tightly. She kissed my cheek and I’m glad that everyone saw that. Luke turned pale and just pretended fixing his paper works.

Tumuloy lang yung class ng the whole 3 hours na nagd-drawing sila. Rein’s really good and I can see how she enjoy’s it. She even asked me to pose kasi ang pinagawa sakanila ni Luke ngayon is sketch your partner and to my surprise, she drew me perfectly.

Before we leave, nagpaalam si Rein na pupunta muna siya sa CR and Luke and I were left there. Hindi ko alam but I felt sorry about pagpaparinigan naming kanina. Lumapit ako sa desk niya and he just pretended that I wasn’t there.

“Luke, sorry sa kanina.”

“It’s okay. Mukhang okay na kayo ni Ally?” There was jelousy in his voice but beyond that, he was smiling at me. Ang labo nitong lalaking ‘to.

“Yeah. Just last night.”

“I see. So I guess that means goodbye for me.”

“Wala ako sinabing ganyan. But to tell you the truth, nagseselos ako pagmagkasama kayo.”

“That explains why you’re here. Maybe sayo, its not goodbye pero saakin, ganon na din yun. I know how far I need to go, I know my limits. Hindi ako naninira ng pamilya.” He sighed heavily and gathered his things. “Just don’t hurt Ally and we’ll be fine. But if you do hurt her, I swear I’m taking her back.” And with that, he walked out and left me in the room.

Oh, well. He’s that serious about Rein huh?? Basta she’s mine and walang makaka-agaw sakanya.

“Umalis na si Luke?” I just nodded when Rein came in. “Let’s go home?” She asked and gathered all her things pero kinuha ko sakanya and ako na nagdala.

“I was thinking maybe we should eat. I’m hungry.”

“Good idea. Saan tayo kakain? Do you just want me to tell yaya na maghanda ng food sa bahay? You know, para hindi tayo makita na magkasama.” I find it strange pero nasanay na rin pala siya sa set up namin for the past months.

“No. Sa MOA tayo kakain ng lunch. I know a great buffet restaurant there.” Tinaasan niya ako ng kilay and she stood in front of me ng nakapamewang.

“Madaming tao doon. People would see us together and think na date yun. Besides, what happened to keeping our profiles low?”

“Forget about that damn agreement, okay? We’ll eat in MOA. No hiding, no pretending to be other people. Mamamasyal and we’ll eat lunch as Rein at Blake. And I’ll kiss you there whenever I want.”

“Oww… okay.” I saw her blushing and nauna na siyang maglakad.

Rein’s P.O.V.

Naglalakad kami ngayon papunta sa restaurant na nagpareserve na daw si Blake ng table for us kasi sobrang dami daw ang kumakain. Since bumaba na kami sa car, he keeps on kissing my cheek while one of his arms were around my shoulder and people kept on staring at us.

“Blake, we can walk normally. You don’t have to make akbay to me. Nakakahiya eh. They keep on looking at us.” I told him.

He gave me one of his trademark smiles and gave me a wink. “Honey, you’re blushing. Nothing’s wrong with what I’m doing. I just want to show them that you’re mine.”

I gave him a soft punch on his stomach para lang matago ko yung pagkakilig ko. He just scowled and gave off a cute laugh.

Some of the people easily noticed us and ask if they could take pictures with us. Si Blake lang lahat ng naga-answer kasi nahihiya talaga ako. Blake and I stopped walking in front of Yaki Mix, a famous restaurant known for its Asian cusine with buffet style servings.

“Blake Bustamante eats here? Kala ko ayaw mo sa mga ganito??”

“Why? I love eating in normal restaurants, honey. Baka nga ikaw ang hindi pa nakaka-kain sa McDonalds eh.” He laughed at me and we were starting to seek attention from people again.

Funny, pero nakakapikon. “I know McDonalds! I even eat in Jollibee! And Mang Insal! I live a normal life! Anong akala mo saak—“

His lips stopped mine from talking and we found ourselves sharing a kiss in front of all these people but I didn’t mind. I felt his tongue inside my mouth and I started to respond to his deep kisses.

“Not here, honey. Maybe later.” He winked tapos naglakad na kami papasok sa restaurant.

God, what is he doing to me?? He’s taking me out of my control. Just his kisses make me so… nevermind.

Anyway, we both ended up eating too much. Lalo na ako kasi he kept on putting food on my plate everytime may nauubos ako. He still went for dessert when I couldn’t. Now, he already ate 2 slices of chocolate cake tapos meron pang cupcakes sa plate niya.

Ang cute cute niya kumain ng cake. Parang bata. I couldn’t help but to giggle nung may naiwan na icing sa side ng lips niya. Instead of wiping it with a tissue, I kissed him and wipped the icing using my tongue which made him shocked. Lalo akong napatawa and I pinched his cheeks hard enough to make them red.

“Awww… It hurts…” He pouted habang hinahawakan yung cheeks niya. “Dapat may kiss para hindi na masakit.” He then closed his eyes and waited for me to kiss his cheeks but I didn’t.

I just burst out laughing tapos nagcontinue nalang siya kumain. “I didn’t know that my husband has a big appetite.”

“Ngayon lang naman kasi I’m hungry.” He answered in a confident way. “But look at me oh, still, I’m hot.” Nagpose pa siya na showing his muscles sa arms niya which made me bite my lip to prevent myself from laughing even more. “And you…” He traced my thigh with his finger which made my dress go up halfway. “are such a tease, honey.” He started massaging my thigh. He’s the one who is such a tease. “Your lip-biting makes me wish that we’re at home right now.”

I tried to look normal as possible pero I felt like my whole body is stiff. Hindi ako makagalaw because of the pleasure his hand is giving me or sa takot na may makakita saamin. “Blake, please?.... N-not here.”

“Yeah, you’re right. Let’s go and buy you some clothes then we’ll go home. Does that seem nice to you?” I just nodded and fixed myself. He paid our bill and umalis na sa resto.

We went shopping pero not for his personal stuff but mine. He bought me clothes that were all too short or 2 sizes too small for me. All of them were too sexy for me to wear pero he says na bagay daw yun saakin.

Umuwi kami sa house namin. It really feels good to go home here knowing that the both of us are in good terms now unlike before. I don’t know if I am acting paranoid pero kasi while we were shopping and nung bumaba kami ng car, I heard camera clicks. Sinabi ko kay Blake pero he told me na baka imagination ko lang.

We went to our bedroom na because I wanted to have a nap and si Blake daw wanted to have a shower. I got so tired of waking and shopping. Inikot na din yata kasi namin ni Blake yung buong MOA habang nakaheels ako.

After I changed my clothes doing some vanity stuff, humiga na ako sa bed and closed my eyes. I heard the door of the bathroom opened and after a while, I felt Blake’s arms snaked through my waist from my back. Pagkalingon ko, we came face to face and that’s when I noticed he was just wearing a towel!

“Baka matunaw na ako.” He said while he was grinning. He touched his forehead to mine. “Why just stare if you could feel it?”

He took both of my hands and controlled it. Pinahawak niya saakin yung abs niya gently sliding it up and down. Oh, gosh! Oh tukso, layuan mo ako! I just closed my eyes until he stopped doing that.

Bigla ko nalang siya narinig na tumatawa ng malakas pagkatingin ko sakanya, he was out-of-breath-laughing while his face was nearly becoming red. Bigla akong nakaramdam ng inis and I turned back on him and forced my self to sleep.

Again, he hugged me from my back and I felt his breath against his neck. He was nuzzling my neck and caressing my arm. “Sorry na. I didn’t mean to laugh. Ang cute mo lang kasi eh.”

I didn’t answer. Instead, I pulled the comforter up to my shoulder and tried my best to ignore him. He started giving light kisses in my neck. I flinched when I felt his hand on my thigh and he started to caress it up and down. “Honey… Sorry na.”

“Nakakainis ka!” He kept on kissing my nape and I was starting to feel something. He also kept saying sorry in whispers. “I hate it when you tease me. Kanina ka pa sa restaurant eh…” He turned me to face him.

“Why? Teasing you is fun. I mean, ang cute cute mo kasi tingnan eh. And you’re too sensitive… your body is so sensitive.” He said in a husky tone while he was smirking.   

“Ayan ka nanaman eh! Stop that!” I covered his face with my hands tapos he pretended na tulog na siya habang nagso-snore. Napatawa ako ng sobra kasi kahit tanggalin ko na yung hands ko nagp-pretend parin siya. He doesn’t even snore when he really sleeps! Peaceful siya matulog eh.

Bigla nalang siya tumayo and wore his boxer shorts and his v-neck shirt. Habang nagbibihis siya, I heard him sigh because of dissapointments. I know that my husband has needs and he didn’t dare to break my decision. All he does is tease me and I understand that it was his way of stopping himself from taking advantage of me. Nakaka-awa din.

Nung humiga na siya sa tabi ko and closed his eyes, I caressed his cheek with my hand and lalo niya pa nilapit yung face niya. “Gusto mo ba talaga gawin yung ano…?”

I felt my cheeks flush with my questions but I’ve never been this determined in my life. Kumunot yung noo niya while he slowly opened his eyes. “Yung??”

“Yung ano… hmmm… se-… I mean…Make love?”

He just smiled. He took my hand that was caressing his face and kissed it. “No. What makes you think of that?” He suddenly tucked strands of loose hair behind my ear which made me feel kilig.

“Wala lang. Kasi naman you’re a man and I know that things is one of your needs and it’s the job of a wife to satisfy that need. We only did that once since we got married and I am starting to feel sorry for you.”

“Honey, we don’t have to do that if you’re not ready yet, okay? 5 months ako nakapagtiis and I could do that all over again for you. I’m not going to push you. We’re going to that when you’re ready, if my beautiful wife is ready. And diba I told you we’re going to take things slow?” He gave me an assuring kiss but something in his eyes tell me that he was thinking twice. “I just like teasing you. That’s all. Let’s go sleep na Mrs. Bustamante.”

He planted a soft kiss in my hair, my nose, and my lips again and cuddled next to me making me face the other direction because he always liked hugging me from my back. A few minutes past and I could say that my husband was half-asleep already and I wasn’t.

I’m thinking way too much but this was the only thing I could think of right now. It wouldn’t do me any harm anyway. And besides, it really felt good when we did it the first time. “Blake…”

“Hmmm??” His hug tightened and I felt his breath at the back of my neck.

“What if I tell you that I’m ready? Because I really am. It felt good the first time we did it.” I said in an innocent tone. I felt him flinch.

“Wag ka mag-joke ng ganyan, Rein. Pagod ka lang. Tulog ka na.” Instead of doing what he said, I gathered all my might and turned to face him.

He was just dumbstruck at me when I kissed him deeply. It took a while before he responded. I felt his hands snaked around my waist while he pulled me closer and touched and squeezed my butt.

“Honey, you sure about this?” He said inbetween his slow kisses. Kisses that were different and more savouring. Kisses that made me feel how much he loves me.

“Yes.” I answered shortly.

He started unbuttoning my pajamas buttons starting from the bottom and on the way up as he was staring at me with eyes full of lust and his gazes an hyptonic sight for me to stare at. He placed feather-like kisses across my jaw, my chin, and the corners of my mouth.

We didn’t lose eye contact until I felt my top slide down my shoulders. He started kissing my lips again, this time deeper and our tongues having access to each other. The next thing I knew is that he threw my bra across the room and he was licking and sucking my breast which made my breathing faster and moan out loud.

He continued to do that until I felt his hand slid down inside my underwear and traced circles around my sensitive part. I moaned in pleasure as he pushed two fingers inside me. “Oh, Blake!” He started slowly and kept a fast and imaginary rythym afterwards. I felt something building inside me. My nails were digging in his back and my eyes were tightly shut.

“Let go, baby.” He whispered huskily and bit the sensitive spot behind my ear. I fall apart in his hands, my body convulsing and shattering into a million pieces underneath him. He kisses my deeply this time, his tongue in my mouth, absorbing my cries.

My eyes continued to be closed as I was trying to slow down my breathing. That felt so good. I felt him remove all the remaining clothes I have in my body. When I opened my eyes, his perfectly chiseled body surprised me. He was wearing nothing the same as me. I touched his perfect abs up and down and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

He slowly moves between my legs, spreading them farther apart. “I can still stop if you want to. Babe, I’m not forcing you. Its okay if we don’t do this.”

God! How can he be so manhid?! I’m so turned on and now he’s asking me if I still want to stop this?! “Please, Blake. I really want this. I badly want this.” Since when did I become this naughty???

He once again closed the space between us and kissed me hard. I felt him in my entrance, and slowly, he eases into me  until he’s buried in me, stretching and filling inside of me. I moaned loudly while I was gripping his shoulders tightly.

”Shit. You’re so fucking tight. You feel okay?”  He asked while he was nipping and licking my neck.  I felt a certain pain stab inside me again, just like the first time we did this. My eyes starting to be glassy because of the tears. “Baby, are you okay?” I nodded, my eyes wide open and my nails still digging on his skin. I feel so full. He stays still until the inside of me adjust to his. “I’m going to move now, okay?” His voice sexy and tight.

He thrusts into me again I cry out the second time and I saw a grin painted across his face. “More?”

“Yes.” I tried controlling my breathing. I never wanted anything this badly. This feels so good.

He moves again, but this time, thrusting into me harder and deeper which made me cry out loud. “Again, baby?” He asked.

“Yes! Please, Blake.” This time, I beg.

He moves again, not stopping this time. I can feel his weight on me preventing me from moving too much. My hips moved involuntarily, meeting him every thrust. He speeds up and began thrusting deeper. I moan as he continuous to speed up speed not giving me any chance to calm. He bites my lower lip this time which made me no choice but to moan into his mouth. My body started to be stiff and my hands started to scratch Blake’s back deepky because of the pleasure overdrive he was giving me.

 “Come for me, baby.” His deep voice made me lose myself. My body convulsed for the second time. My eyes that were completely shut was staring to see starts and fireworks from the extreme tireness I felt . I felt his warm seed spill inside of me and after that, he collapsed on top of me, our bodies still one.

“Thank you for this wonderful night, honey. Are you okay?” I just nodded. I flinched when I felt him pull our from inside of me.

My whole body felt numb and my bones feel like jelly. My head started to spin. I couldn't even open my eyes. “I’m soooo tired.” I complained.

Naramdaman ko na umayos siya ng higa and slowly carried me and fixed my position to make me lay on his chest with his other arm around my shoulder making me feel safe, secured, and relaxed. I felt him pull up the heavy blanket to cover our naked bodies. “That’s just normal. Let’s just go to sleep. I love you, baby.” I felt him kiss my hair.

Hearing those words from him never fail to make me feel overwhelmed. “I love you too.” I murmured and I finally drifted off into deep sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 1.3K 3
A writer who had the chance to meet his portrayer and fell in love with him. -- Start: March 6, 2022 End: November 30, 2022
81.8K 1.5K 19
Keanna Louise Dela Pena's "In love you need to let go, but waiting is a must" -- Written: 12/21/16-12/24/16 ✓Completed -Ate Z♥
849K 29.2K 73
[REVISED VERSION: MAY 2024] Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.
24.1K 604 31
Dalagita pa lang si Janna ay may gusto na siya kay Trent. Kontento na siyang lihim itong ibigin at pagmasdan sa malayo ngunit dahil sa kalokohang gin...