...Only You...

Cole_Cami द्वारा

[COMPLETED] Highest ranking #1 jeronica This book is based on 4×15 episode. Betty and Archie kissed and prete... अधिक

INTRODUCTION
THE KISS
JEALOUS
APOLOGIES
SHOWING UP
..FRIENDS..
HANGING AROUND
CHEATING
POP'S
FINDING OUT
BREAK UPS
TAKING REVENGE
MOVIES
THE "TALK"
SERPENTS
SCREW HOME
BEATEN UP
DRUNK
HEADACHE
SUSPENDED
VUGHEAD
THE LODGE LODGE
LAST NIGHT
EXPOSED
THE PLAN
OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN
FIRST KISS
THE BREAK UP
EMOTIONAL
STAY
UNIVERSITIES
THE NOVEL
HARVARD
THE DEATH
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN
BUSTED
THE PROPOSAL
THE WEDDING

THE NEW HOUSE

1.4K 43 57
Cole_Cami द्वारा

[Τwo weeks later]

Veronica's POV
I got a text from my mom, that Hiram is coming back to home today. Not that I care or something. I hope he will like the surprise we left for him, though and no, I'm not talking about the little mess we had created, but his rum buissness and the recipe. And the little note from me.

Of course, I understood, that know, he knows where Jughead and I live, so remember when I told you, that I stole some money from him? I would spend them to buy a new apartment for me, him. Jellybean told us, that she would live at the bunker. She insisted so much, that we couldn't reject her decision.

So, I called some people and I finally found the appopriate house for me and my boyfriend. At noon, we packed our things and we were ready to leave the Lodge lodge.

"To be honest, I'm going to miss this place..."

"Really, Juggie? I mean, why?"

"We had our first kiss here, stupid."

"Aww, stop it, Jug!"

I kissed him and said goodbye to JB. I was going to miss living with her, too.

[A couple of hours later]

Jughead's POV
Our new apartment wasn't a huge one like the Lodge lodge was, but it is super bitchin'! It looked like this:

●THE LIVING ROOM●

THE KITCHEN●

●THE BEDROOM●

●THE BATHROOM●

It was super modern and I loved it! It was near to Kevin's house. I mean, we were about ten minutes away from his house. When we entered our new home, my jaw dropped to the floor. Ronnie is the most amazing girlfriend and I love her so freaking much.

"Wow, Ronnie! How much did you pay for this house?"

"Uhm, I paid as much as I stole from Hiram. So technically, he paid for it."

"It's fantastic! I love you, Ronnie."

"I love you too, Jug."

I hugged her and kissed her. We settled our things and clothes and it took us about an hour. We were pretty tired, so we crushed on the couch.

"I'm going to call Cheryl and invite her to come over tomorrow with Toni and Kevin."

"Sure. That's a great idea, V."

Veronica's POV
I called Cheryl.

"Hi, Bombshell! We arrived at the new house!"

"Oh my god, that's amazing news! I can't wait to see it. Are you and Jughead satisfied?"

"Sure we are! It's a wonderful apartment, Cher. And you can come over tomorrow if you want. Tell Toni and Kevin, too."

"Okay, V. Oh and another question. Have you and Jughead...done it on your new bed?"

"Will you shut up? No, we haven't-"

"Yet."

"Yes, yet. Anyways, see you later, Cher. I'm expecting a call from Hiram. I think he's coming back in a few minutes."

" 'Kay. You are going to finish him, girl. I root for yaaa!"

I laughed and agreed with her. And as I said, I got a call from him ten minutes later.

"Why the hell are you bothering me?"

"Mija. I got out of the hospital. I suppose, you broke all the bottles of the rum. And you also stole the recipe. You lied to me about Jughead and the Serpents, but I knew it. Now, bring me back the recipe."

"Ooh, Hiram, the recipe is miles away. I ripped it and threw it away. As about Jughead Jones, I would never break up with him, because he is my family and I love him. He supports me and love me back, thing that you don't, so you have no right to call me 'mija'. I'm done with you. And you are done with your buissness."

"You can't do this! I always have the power over you!"

"Wrong. You never did."

"VERONICA, I'M GOING TO K-"

I hang up. Now, I have the power over him. I have the power over my ex-family. I am Veronica Lodge and I fell in love with a Jones. This is my story. No one else, except my friends and Jug, belong to my story.

●●●

[The next day, in the evening]

Cheryl's POV
I put on a formal dress. Tonight, I would visit V and Hobo at their new apartment. I was pretty excited to see it. Toni got dressed, too and we headed to their house. Kevin texted me and we would meet him at Pop's first. We wanted to buy some food, because I'm sure, if not Veronica, then Jughead would totally appreciate it. Toni and I were wearing dresses and Kevin was wearing his usual.

Jughead's POV
Veronica and I were getting ready. Yes, the guys were visiting us today. I didn't want to wear something formal, because it's not my type. Veronica came out of the bathroom, wearing a black, sparkly dress, matching high heels, her hair was straight. She wore her usual make up. She looked absoloutely stunning. I wanted to kiss her.

"You look amazing."

Ronnie chuckled and came closer to me, grabbed my iconic beanie and held it to her hand. She fixed my hair a bit and threw my beanie to our bedroom.

"Why did you do that?"

"You don't dress formaly, but this beanie is done for tonight."

"Fine, whatever you say."

I chuckled and gave her a peck on the cheek. A few minutes later, the bell rang and I opened the door. To my surprise, Cheryl, who was the first one standing at the door with Toni, hugged me. Me. The hobo. She also handed me a bag with food from Pop's.

"Uhhh, thanks, Cheryl."

"Stop being so weird, Jones."

Toni and Kevin hugged me and Ronnie, too. Their jaws were open to the floor, as well as mine's yesterday. They loved the living room.

"Oh my God! This house is a dream!" Kevin exclaimed. Toni was speechless and Cheryl made herself comfortable on the couch, admiring the living room.

Veronica's POV
I gave a mini 'tour' to the guys at the whole apartment and all I know is, that they literally fell in love with it. Later, we ate the food from Pop's and after we finished, I brought them the cake I had baked with Jug this morning.

•••FLASHBACK•••

I was trying to get the flour from the kitchen cabinet, but I am kinda short.

"Want any help?"

"Yes, Juggie. Please."

He reached the flour and my back was pressed against his body. He handed it to me and I explained him, that I was baking a cake for tonight and I needed some help. We created a mess, trying to decorate it. My face was full on icing, sprinkles and whipped cream.

Jughead on the other hand, had nothing on his.

"I love your new make up, Ron."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's eatable and I love everything that can be eaten."

We laughed and he wiped some icing from my cheek with his thumb.

"Mmm..tasty."

He ended up cleaning my face from the cake decoration. How the hell can he eat so much and then be fit? I just don't understand.

"You have something here.."

"Where?"

"Let me take it off."

He leaned in and pressed his soft lips against mine. We started kissing. He tasted like sprinkles and whipped cream.

•••END OF FLASHBACK•••

"Mmmmm, the cake is really tasty, V."
Toni said, while licking her fingers, which had whipped cream on them. It was delicious. A couple of hours later, the guys left. It was such an amazing night! I opened my phone and saw like a hundred missed calls from Hiram. I blocked him, so he couldn't call me again.

Jughead was almost done doing the dishes.

"And the dishes are doneeee."

"I love you, Jughead Jones the third. Thank you for that day. That you thanked me for saving your life, because everything started after that day."

"I love you, Veronica Cecilia Lodge and hopefully Jones someday."

We kissed and started making out, making our way to the bedroom. All I know, is that Jughead Jones is going to be the death of me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Hello, everyone! To be completely honest, these pictures from the house are dreamy. I love the apartment more than Jughead and Veronica do, lol😂. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as well.
Toodles!!!

♡♡♡

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

100K 2.9K 59
With everything that has changed, no one really thought that the culprit would ever be caught and punished. It was like all the hope was lost. "it wi...
211K 6.9K 63
𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓪𝓵 | Veronica Lodge and Jughead Jones have been enemies for as long as they've known eachother. They both don't know anything about one a...
My Hero 🦋 द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

43.9K 1.4K 64
[COMPLETED] [70,000 - 80,000 WORDS] Jughead Jones just moved into an apartment building after being kicked out if his trailer. He's 24 and has no job...
26.4K 750 22
in which veronica lodge falls in love with jughead jones, the boy she can never have. TOP RANKING: #3 IN JERONICA thank you all for 2k reads!!