...Only You...

By Cole_Cami

[COMPLETED] Highest ranking #1 jeronica This book is based on 4×15 episode. Betty and Archie kissed and prete... More

INTRODUCTION
THE KISS
JEALOUS
APOLOGIES
SHOWING UP
..FRIENDS..
HANGING AROUND
CHEATING
POP'S
FINDING OUT
BREAK UPS
TAKING REVENGE
MOVIES
THE "TALK"
SERPENTS
SCREW HOME
BEATEN UP
DRUNK
HEADACHE
SUSPENDED
VUGHEAD
THE LODGE LODGE
LAST NIGHT
EXPOSED
THE NEW HOUSE
OF COURSE I LOVE YOU, QUEEN
FIRST KISS
THE BREAK UP
EMOTIONAL
STAY
UNIVERSITIES
THE NOVEL
HARVARD
THE DEATH
THE MYSTERIOUS MAN
BUSTED
THE PROPOSAL
THE WEDDING

THE PLAN

1.5K 43 21
By Cole_Cami

Veronica's POV
Today, I had to tell Cheryl about me and Jughead. Otherwise, she wouldn't help for our plan. I was with Toni at Pop's and we called her to come and join us. And after a few minutes, she was here. We ordered three milkshakes and talked.

"Okay, Cheryl, there is something, that you need to know."

"What is it, V?"

"I have a plan. To take down Hiram and we need our help."

"We?"

"Me, Toni, Jellybean, who is Jughead sister and Jughead."

"I thought you already took him down."

"Yeah, well...There is some things, that I haven't really told you."

"Tell them now."

"Jughead and I are dating. I am officialy his girlfriend and the Serpent Queen. Betty somehow figured out and she told Hiram about us. Yesterday, he warned me about killing him and he almost did. So, here we are.."

"JUGHEAD AND YOU ARE DATING?! THE HOBO?! SERIOUSLY?????"

"Is that what you got from the whole story?"

"UHMM..YESS!"

"Cheryl, we need your help."

"O-Okay, I'll help you, I'm just really shocked. I mean, why didn't you tell me? Did Toni and Kevin know?"

"Yes, we did." Toni answered for me.

She also explained her the plan and she agreed to help us. I told Cheryl why I didn't tell her about me and Jug and to be honest, she didn't disagree, that she wouldn't tell the whole school about it, but she said, that she would do that only, because she was really happy for me.

●●●

I was at the La bonne nuit, waiting for Hiram to come over and meet me. I had texted him about twenty minutes ago. I had poisoned his drink. Jellybean told me, that it would act after a few hours.

Some minutes later, he finally came and sat down on his seat.

"You wanted to talk to me, mija?"

"Yes, daddy. There are a few things to tell you, but first..."

I took the poised drink and handed it to him.

"...You have to taste this. It's the new recipe."

I watched him drinking it and smiled. You have only a few hours, Hiram Lodge.

"So, me and Jughead broke up. You were right. He is a Southside scum. I also quited the Serpents and I'm working here, at la bonne nuit, again. I acted so stupid. I should have listened to your warnings."

"I'm glad you did all those things, mija, but why so suddenly?"

"Because I got terrified yesterday. And I understood, that when you say something, you mean it. Plus, I used to hate Jughead, so it's not hard for me to do it again."

"Okay, I will believe you for now. I'm not sure, that you are saying the truth, though. I should get going now."

"Sure."

He left and looked at me with a suspicious face. But all I know, is that he won't have the time to find if I was telling the truth, thing that I didn't. Immediately, I called Jughead.

"Jug, part one is done."

[Two hours later]

I got a call from Hermione. Hmm...I wonder what would she want...Just kidding.

"What is it?"

"Mija, your father. He is at the hospital. He passed out and me and Hermosa are in the hospital with him. Are you coming, too?"

"Oh my god! Daddy is at the hospital?"

I pretended to be surprised.

"Come over, mija, now."

"There is absoloutely no way. Even if I don't know what happened to him, I don't care. He will survive, that's all I know. Because cockroaches always survive. And let me remind you, that you, Hiram, Hermosa are not my family anymore. My friends and Jughead Jones are. So, as Cheryl would say, toodles."

I hang up, called Toni, Cheryl and Jughead to meet at the Pembrooke and texted Jellybean to go at the hospital and spy on Hermione and Hermosa, so she would tell us, when they will leave, so we won't get caught.

About ten minutes later, everybody were where they should be. Me, Cheryl and Toni wore our outfits (because we are always stylish bitches) and Jughead helped us to find where he was hiding his rum. Eventually, we found it.

"Cheryl, you know what you are doing now, right?"

She nodded and kicked with her high heels all of the bottles. She didn't leave even a tiny one. The floor was full of glasses and rum. Toni found a safe. He had the recipe on it. She ripped it into small pieces and thew it outside of the Pembrooke. Jughead and I found another safe. I opened it. The password was really easy. My mother's birthday. Woah, it had a lot of money in there. I took plenty of them and hid them into a bag. The last step now...We threw almost everything away and broke some expensive souvenirs, which were my daddy's. The house was a mess. We created that mess and I was really happy.

"Now, Jug...Let me show you my old room."

I took his hand and led him to my room.

I heard Cheryl and Toni's chuckles.
Jughead and I got in the room and I smashed the door behind him.

Toni's POV
Me and Cheryl were waiting Jughead and Veronica downstairs. We took some other expensive stuff and put them in the bag. Cheryl also destroyed some of the paintings with Hiram and Hermosa's faces, drawing shit next to them and writing things like: 'scum', 'bitch', etc.

"How long have they been together?"

"Jughead and Veronica?"

"Yes, TT."

"Uhm, it's been a while."

"And you hid that from me."

"Hey, we said we're sorry. Plus, you agreed that you would have probably told everyone about their relationship and they wanted to keep it as a secret."

"They make a hot couple, to be honest."

"Yeah, but we are hotter."

"That's a sure thing, TT."

Right then, we heard the bed from upstairs squeaking.

"Oh my God, are they...?"

Cheryl laughed and I joined her.

"I can't believe them!"

We both almost died from laughter. Seriously, I mean, they found the time to sleep together now?

●●●

We were hearing the bed squeaking for about five minutes, when we got a call from Jellybean.

"Toni, Hermione and Hermosa just left the hospital! You have to leave the Pembrooke. I'm calling V and Jug."

"Okay, we finished anyways.. But I think, that Jug and Veronica are still working.."

"What? Oh my God!"

"Yeah."

We both laughed.

"I'm leaving, too. See you, I'm calling them."

Jughead's POV
I was uhm..at the bed with Veronica, but a call from my sister distrubed us. I was kissing her, but I pulled away to pick up the phone.

"Jug, I know, that right now you are sleeping with V, but you have to leave, because Hermione and Hermosa are coming."

"Okay, but how did you know ab-"

"-Bed squeaking. Toni and Cher told me. See you at the lodge."

I blushed and kissed Ronnie one more time, before getting dressed, because I was only wearing my boxer. We found the girls downstairs and left the Pembrooke, returning to our homes.

Hermione's POV
Me and Hermosa arrived at the Pembrooke and opened the door to see a mess. Broken glasses everywhere, liquids on the floor, everything was ruined. We were shocked.

"Mother! Look at this."

It was a note and I read it carefully.

'You are messing with my realy family, you are messing with me. I hope you liked my little present for you.

VL'

It was Veronica. She created that mess. To be honest, Hiram deserved to see all this mess right now. She destroyed his rum and stole the recipe. Hermosa was absoloutely pissed and I was speechless.

Veronica's POV
We invited Kevin at the lodge and had all a jacuzzi party. We celabrated for our victory. We even cut a cake. I felt so good, destroying Hiram's buissness and house. When he returns from the hospital, I'm sure he's going to be back there, because he will have a heart attack. No one dares to touch even a piece of hair of the people, that I consider as my family.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Badass Veronica, chapter three. And Cheryl finally found out about Vughead and she ships. You can also follow me on Instagram (@vughead_river). I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. Thank you all very much for keep reading my books!

♡♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.7K 1.3K 50
One small town.4 people. Archie, Betty, Jughead and Veronica, best friends since middle school. What changed? Senior year.... Jughead liked Veronic...
12.1K 324 21
[COMPLETED] This story is about Veronica and her brother Kevin (he's Kevin Keller but in this story he's gonna be a Lodge I wanted to do smthng diffe...
105K 1.1K 106
thos story is a little different from my other ones but its never to late to try something new
28.1K 697 25
[COMPLETED [20,000 - 25,000] Veronica has had a bad past. A past of building up all her emotions and blocking them with a wall. She has let these wal...