We're Human •Jyler• 1/2

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a story written as if Jenna and Tyler wrote it. As if it was true events that accured in their lives... More

Prologue
{𝕺𝖓𝖊} You Can Start Over Each Morning
{𝕿𝖜𝖔} Ten Thousand
{𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Lights, Music, and Red Cups.
{𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} We All Have Our Demons
{𝕾𝖎𝖝} If I Just Lay Here
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Mowing
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} The Only One To Trust
{𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Tell Me He's Alright, Tell Me He's Okay.
{𝕿𝖊𝖓} 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 in the 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀
{𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Brotherly Love
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊} We're The Most Flawed In This Flawless World.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Ty
{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} What Happened?
{𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You Have Me.
{𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Rain.
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You're Very Beautiful.
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Finally
{𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Funeral
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞} Is It Okay?
{𝕥᭙ꫀꪀ𝕥ꪗ Øꪀꫀ} Scars are Souvenirs You Never Lose
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} And We Meet Again.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Taxi Cab
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} I'd Never Hurt You.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} Noticeable Light Blue
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} 100 People and Counting
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Record Companies
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Jenna's Birthday Gift
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Taste Tester.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞} UNO!
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} Last Date For A While
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} You Quit.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Dresses
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Congratulations.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} I've Never Loved Her.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} It's Okay.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} What Ever She Wants, He'll Give.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Leather Leggings
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Beer Pong
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞} Battle Scars of Past Tribulations
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} We're Human.
Epilogue
📝Sequel Chapter Customization📝

{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Job

70 8 40
By -M-I-N-E-

_

Warnings: none

I am so freaking terrible at naming chapters. I might just skip naming and just number them, unless if I can think of some.

Vote please!!

Words 1216

_

Tyler

2007

"And what makes you think you're suited for a job at a music shop?" The interviewer asked.

"Um, well, I've learned a lot about the piano. And I'm willing to learn about other instruments as well." Tyler started. "I'm also a hard worker, and try my best."

The interviewer nodded, and flipped through some pages.

"Your application says you've been to juvie for a petite crime?" She asked concerned and Tyler sighed.

"Yes, I've been through a lot. I- I used to vandalize on the backs of restaurants. I'm trying to change, and I feel like a job is the best way to fill up my time, ma'am." Tyler explained as routine.

The lady just smiled slightly, and looked at him.

"Well, at least you're trying to change. That's all that matters. You can start Monday." She shook his hand, and Tyler let out a breathy laugh.

"Thank you, ma'am." He smiled ear to ear.

"Oh shut up, you know you're going to mess this up." Blurry scoffed, and Tyler's smile faded.

Lately, blurry had been sort of cold to Tyler. Every time Tyler tried to do something to improve himself, blurry would either make fun of him or tell him how terrible of a person he actually was.

The lady placed a few papers down in front of Tyler. "Just fill these out and we will talk about other things later."

Tyler nodded, letting a small, fake, smile take his face. "Thank you, mrs...."

"Black. Call me Mrs. Black." She smiled, and he nodded his head.

He crossed his T's and dotted his I's. "Okay, I'll see you Monday, Mrs. Black." He stuck out his hand to shake hers, and made eye contact confidently.

"Of course." She shook his hand.

ಠ_ಠ

"You said you know a lot about pianos, so you can work in here." Mrs. Black explained, guiding Tyler into the separate section of the store.

Piano keyboards lined the walls, and real pianos sat up close against the walls. A small wall seperated the keyboards from the real pianos, a tiny cashier desk was placed inside the keyboard section. Tyler smiled slightly. He enjoyed piano it was cool to see more than one piano in a room. He thought it was impossible.

"My daughter works the cashier, you'll just search for anyone who may need help." Mrs. Black continued, and she passed him a small pamphlet. "I have a bit of homework for you to do. Read through this, and try to memorize where everything is."

"Thank you, ma'am" Tyler smiled politely, and took the pamphlet. He stuffed it into his pocket and began to look around. He passed the small wall that separated the real pianos to keyboards, and peered into the keyboard room. he looked around quickly, before spotting a girl playing.

It sounded beautiful, but he couldn't exactly tell what she was playing.

"Um, ma'am, do you need help?" He asked, stepping into her view of vision.

Her bright blue eyes looked up at him, making his heart skip a beat. He stared at her for what he thought was at least 5 minutes until she answered. However, it was only mere seconds.

"N-no, I work here." She mumbled and looked down at her fingers hovering over the keys. "I should get back to work." She then quickly left the piano bench and made her way to the cashier desk.

He watched her carefully, his eyes not being able to move from her figure. He was astonished. She was gorgeous.

"Can I help you?" She repeated his prior question, a small attitude laced in her tone. He shook his head and looked down.

"S-Sorry." He stuttered. "I just realized..." he paused and sighed. "I left my coat... at my house." He covered, and awkwardly made his way into the real piano section.

He face palmed once he was out of sight. He was wearing his coat, she could have never bought that.

"Hi, where do I find drumsticks?" This guy approached Tyler, and Tyler just stared at him for a moment; his mind still trying to wrap around the fact he saw an angel. "I- I've never been to this store before, and I- I just don't know where anything is." The stranger explained awkwardly.

"Oh, um, well..." Tyler looked around for a moment until he lead him out of the piano section and into the drum section. "I'm new here too."

"Cool, thanks man! I'm Josh." Josh stuck his hand out and Tyler gave it a firm shake, giving him a small smile.

"Tyler." He replied.

"Well, I just moved close to here so expect to see me often." He chuckled. "You guys got some sick records." He exclaimed pointing across the store.

"Oh, yeah. Sick." He repeated, and Josh took that as the cue to let Tyler do his job and he set off his journey back to the front of the store to the cashier.

Tyler pulled out a piano bench and sat down. The piano part of the store wasn't as busy as he'd expect it to be. A few people would sit down and play random things, but other than that, it was as busy as a ghost town.

He looked around, absentmindedly searching for the beautiful girl he saw. He saw her behind the cashier's desk with a book in her hand. She was focused hard on the book, and it made him smile.

He had to get to know the girl. She was just so interesting.

He took a deep breath and began to walk over to the cashier to talk to her.

"So what brings a fancy lady like you into these parts?" He said in a terrible western accent, a cocky smile teasing his lips.

"You should be working." She mumbled, as she pulled the book over her face so she couldn't see the eager boy. She fiddled with the pages nervously.

He sighed, and looked around the room, before turning and leaning his elbows on the desk.
"No one seems to need me right now." He shrugged, holding his cheek up with his hand.

She narrowed her eyes at him, and pointed to a customer who just walked in. A boost of confidence spread through her veins, anything to get this man away from her. She was uncomfortable "Do your job." She said slowly, setting off chills down Tyler's spine. He loved it.

He carelessly picked himself up, and groaned, before rebuilding his posture and a smile for the customer.

"Oh, she's a sucker. You'll never get in her pants." Blurry chuckled, and Tyler rolled his eyes.

"Shut up, I don't want to get in her pants." He whispered.

"Yeah right, I can read your thoughts dumbass." Blurry snapped back.

In a way blurry was right, deep down inside he did think about it, but he wasn't one of those guys who just dined and dashed. Now, Blurryface, on the other hand, was Tyler's evil side. He wasn't afraid of admitting any of Tyler's darkest fears or thoughts. It made Tyler sick to his stomach.

Though inside of him; a battle to keep calm was rising

his smile remained, and he kept socializing.

Writers note - You see that rhyme? Yeah. I'm awesome.                                             
                                - Tyler Joseph

_

So, I have a few pictures of my face. And I also have a picture with Mark!! He was the photographer for my Uncle's band a few months ago.

And then this one is after I got my hair dyed. I currently look like this vvvv

And then while I was at my uncle's concert at Disney springs I got this shirt :D

And I also have sort of a plaid obsession.....

So, there you go. Hope you're not disappointed lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 638 22
Having a crush on one of your closest friends is not easy. You want to tell them how you feel but what if they don't feel the same? Will your friends...
3.1K 194 23
Tyler Joseph is a loner. With major anxiety and demons, he no longer leaves his house. He has no friends and nobody he can count on. That all changes...
648 47 19
Amelia Demothi and her best friend Aaralynn Speaks Walking won tickets to a Twenty One Pilots concert and theyre estatic. Amelia has loved Tyler's vo...
87.9K 4.7K 16
"Best friend not boyfriend. Best friend not boyfriend," Tyler repeats to himself endlessly. He can't feel this way about his best friend, and he wou...