The Uchiha Corp (Modern Narut...

By lhatake87

I was away at college/university for almost 7 years before returning to Konohagakure. I moved back in with my... More

Interview
Welcome Home
Moving
My Other Life
Characters
Night Shift
First Day
Family
Shisui
Itachi
Meeting
Help
The Past
Explinations
Used
Use Me
Still
The Key
The Cacth
Honesty
Again
Falling
Dreams
Forgive Me
Bad Day
Beautiful vs. Babydoll
Surviving
The Dress
Rough
Naruto's Party
The Unknown
On Edge
What Have I Done
Falling Apart
Statement
The Game
Win
Asami
Wolf's Den
Life and Death
Run Away
The Senjus
Eat or Be Eaten
Poison
I Love You
Detials
Normal
Burn
Playing Nice
Undercover
All or Nothing
Romeo and Juliet
Madara's Trust
Izuna's Trust
Mirror
Tender Moments
Home
Drug Trial
Some Fun
Kisame's Help
Crash
Never Forget
The Affair
My Love
*Character Description*
A New Perspective
Kiri
Curious
Dangerous Waters
A Turn
The Punishment
Motive
Dive In
Broken
Love(r)
Everything
I'm Yours
Hateful Christmas
Black Widow
Fireworks
Off the Track
Wildfire
One Night
Plans
Alice
My Flower
New Day
Awaken
Swept Away
The Wedding
Dead
Take Down
Revenge
Life
Married
Visitors
An End
Confessions
Unexpected Confrontation
A Love Lost or A Lost Love
Wedding Plans
Targets
Uchiha

Run

2.8K 147 76
By lhatake87

Friday afternoon and I was spent already. Everything was in place, Zabuza was on his way and I needed a drink. It was only three in the afternoon, and I decided to at least look at something besides a guest list. I picked up my phone and pulled up Instagram, something I was hardly ever on. I just scrolled, not really pay attention to anything until I nearly choked on my own spit.

Doesn't this bring back memories!

When did I start following this bitch? No, it was posted onto Obito's and Kakashi's. I rolled my eyes shoved my phone in my pocket, only for it to vibrate. Sighing, I pulled it out to see a text from Kakashi. I'll be over this afternoon after you get off work. Um, okay... why? I sent back.

3:22pm
From Kakashi:
You never came to the precinct last week. And I didn't talk to you at Naruto's party.

3:24pm
To Kakashi:
I forgot. And, you were busy.

3:27pm
From Kakashi:
I'll be over about 7. Okay?

He'd just show up anyway.

3:28pm
To Kakashi:
Okay

I tossed my phone on my desk and rubbed my temples. Zabuza was getting in at five on the dot he said, so I was leaving at 4:30 today, and it couldn't come soon enough. I didn't want to deal with anyone, or anything, at the moment. I knew better though, tomorrow was going to be busy as hell, I had to be at the mansion at nine in the morning.

First, the deliveries started at 11am, then the girls were arriving at noon, manicures, pedicures and facials, before getting ready. Then, the event started with dinner at 6pm sharp, followed by the silent auction beginning at 7:30pm. Dancing opened at 8pm, the bachelorette auction started at 10pm, before the event ended at midnight. I put my head on my desk and stretched my arms across the cool surface.

I remained in that position as I mulled over the events of the time I've been back in Konoha. The first month wasn't that bad, not in the grand scheme of things. I met Kiba, had some fun and I was living my brother and repairing my relationship with him. Working at the club wasn't that bad all, my friends were Naruto's friends, but those men at work, I considered my friends too.

Kisame was definitely a friend, saving my ass in Kiri and keeping me in line here. Hidan, he's really turned out to be a great friend, lying to his boss, and his bosses boss, and Madara. Dei, he was helpful and sweet, and nice to look at. Kakuzu, he was more of an acquaintance I suppose. Pein, he was simply my boss, but he could've been much worse considering who he was.

Really and truly, my life could've been much worse. At any given point over the last six months, let alone the last two, all hell could've broken loose. Between Ry and Danzo, I'm lucky to be alive. Getting away with the flirting and nonsense with Madara, I was lucky to not be a sex slave. The bet with the Uchiha cousins was annoying, but that also could've turned out badly.

I groaned and switched cheeks they were pressed to the desk, the wood getting damp from my breath. I needed to call my aunt and uncle, well, I'll see them tomorrow I guess. I sighed before closing my eyes, I texted each guest that was from the club, and they all agreed to keep things quiet as far as knowing me, for Naruto's sake.

That was my only true concern, I wasn't worried about the servers or ushers, they were all trained and well versed in ethics and etiquette. The band was fine, recommenced by Obito and Itachi both. The women I hired, they wanted to make money, so they'd behave for sure. Sasuke handled the silent auction, so I wasn't really worried about that either. I was going to be at the mansion all day, so set up was fine too. I groaned again.

"That bad?" The voice had me jolt up, the smiling Uchiha faltered slightly at seeing the state I was in. "Guess so." He mused as he sat down.

"Just tired, and stressed. After tomorrow, it'll be fine."

"Obito said you had a date, anyone I know?" Shisui asked.

"My friend Zabuza."

"Ah, explains Obito's sour mood."

"He has a date." I sat back in my chair.

"Doesn't mean he didn't want to go with you." Shisui replied.

"He never asked, so, going based off actions speaking louder than words, he didn't want me to go with him."

"You have a point." Shisui shrugged. "Doesn't matter, you'll still be the most beautiful woman there."

"Shut up." I giggled.

"There's that smile." Shisui smiled wider.

"Will you come with me to the mansion in the morning?"

"Do you need me to?"

"I want you to. Plus, Zabuza might feel a little out of place with a bunch of women."

"I doubt that." Shisui laughed. "But yea, I can head over with you. What time?"

"I have to be there at 9."

"Only for you will I get up early on my day off."

"Thanks, Shi."

"Of course, gorgeous. I'll let you get back to work."

I gave him a smile and nod and he walked back to his office, or so I assumed. I looked back at the clock and noticed it was almost 4pm. Screw it. I started packing my bag and locked up my office.

"Leaving early?"

I whirled around and tried to not look so shocked to see Madara standing before me. "Yes, my date is driving in from Kiri, and I'm meeting him at the penthouse." No need to lie. Right?

Madara hummed lightly, then stepped closer to me. "It will be hard seeing you on someone else's arm, especially in that devilish dress."

I swear that I swayed hearing him speak. Come on, suck it up, you can play this game. I cocked my head slightly, and blinked in innocence, "I can wear another, there were a couple of extras delivered to the mansion."

Madara lifted his arm and his hand held my waist as he moved even closer. "Nonsense." His face remained stern, but I saw the fire in his eyes, "I'll be stealing you for a dance at the least, and I'll enjoy feeling your body against mine again." Fuck! The man kissed me, so full of desire I thought I might yank my own clothes off. In the middle of the office, anyone could walk around the corner, he was kissing me.

"Madara." The voice was low, threatening and dripping venom. Madara reluctantly let go and I took a step back, wiping my mouth as I did. I cut my eyes up to see him glaring at his nephew, waiting for an explanation. "You're needed in Shisui's office."

Madara lifted my chin with a single finger and I found I was extremely terrified at the moment. "I'll see you tomorrow." I only nodded as he stepped around me.

I squeezed my eyes shut, begging for the tears to hold, as much as I pleaded with whatever god there was for him to walk away with out question.

"Asami?" His breath was hot on my exposed neck, I had worn my hair up, not wanting to deal with it today.

"Don't, please." I whispered.

I still had my eyes closed, so I didn't know what to expect, but when I felt his hand in mine, my eyes shot open. He was dragging me to the elevators and ushered me in, staying quiet. The entire ride down and walk to the parking garage, he didn't say a word. It wasn't until I pressed against the side of my car that he finally spoke.

"You should run and never look back."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 18.7K 52
Requests are closed!!! I probably read all Akatsuki fanfiction there is so I decided to write some, how hard could it be??? (probably very hard) Th...
475K 18.1K 37
Kakashi has a younger brother who had defected after the chunin exams, yet he doesn't know the reason why he would ever make such a decision. But lit...
34.2K 2.4K 69
"Asami," Obito's tone was pleading as she turned her back to him, "is it too late?" The break in his voice matched the one in her heart. Arms wrappe...
19.2K 552 29
πŸ”ž Mature warning πŸ”ž The story contains adult themes, vulgarism, profanity, lewdness, and obscene material. On my AO3 and Pixiv Novel sections, you...