You Are Loved // DADZAWA

By cyanisblue

These kids were going to drive Shouta to death with worry. He began to see them more as children then people... More

A/N ⚠️PLEASE READ⚠️
CHAPTERS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
ELEVEN
TWELVE
A/N #2
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
INTERLUDE
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
ART CONTEST?
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
A/N #4
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
ART CONTEST WINNERS!
THIRTY
THANK YOU
SEQUEL?
OUT NOW!
SPECIAL MESSAGE
1M Reads - A New Start

TEN

26.5K 879 3.6K
By cyanisblue

I do not own the song, the characters, and pictures. I just edited the pictures. However this story is mine, and please do not copy it. Be original.
Song: Anxiety
Artist: Anna Clendening
Chapter Name: ⚠️ Are You Lying? ⚠️
__________________________________________________________________________________

A I Z A W A

These fucking kids are making me go insane. Bakugou's on a rampage, trying to kill Todoroki, Midoriya has a small fever, Yaoyorozu's traumatized, Shinsou is somehow definitely sleep deprived, Hagakure and Mineta need to stop spamming my phone, Ashido has not spoken a word to anyone all day, and Kaminari is actually studying.

What the fuck?

Yagi and Hizashi are in the kitchen, attempting to make food for everyone without burning it. I'm spread out on the couch like a starfish, surrounded by the demon children. Or, should I say, the spawn of Satan. They will not fucking leave me alone.

I'm starting to get really pissed off at how they keep coming to me with everything. Hizashi and Yagi are here too, ya know.

Kirishima is attempting to teach Iida how to play Mario Kart. Satou is trying to keep the kitchen from burning, and Sero's not helping the situation. Jiro's headphones are up so loud, that I might rip them off her head, and Kouda needs to learn to keep his animals away from me. Aoyama is sleeping on the other couch, while stuffing his body into a little ball to help his stomach ache. Tokoyami is talking with Asui about their quirks, and Shouji is reading a book next to Aoyama on the couch. Ojiro seems to be the only rational student right now, at least to my standards, as he just sits peacefully next to me without saying a word. He looks kinda down.

This. Is. Absolute. Hell.

Ding, ding, ding. My phone goes off again with yet another message from Hagakure. At this point, why the fuck do I even care? I swipe open my messages, and I see that Hagakure and Mineta want me to come and pick them up.

These damn brats.

•••

"Mineta, stop it!" Hagakure pouts as Mineta leans over from his seat and tries to kiss her. "Mineta, I have a boyfriend!" Hagakure screams the the little pervert.

"Alright, Mineta, that's enough." I say gritting through my teeth with how pissed off I'm getting thanks to these children.

The rest of the car ride is pretty quiet, except for the part where I had to explain to Mineta and Hagakure what happened last night. I told Mineta to be on his best behavior, or I would make sure he would be on the next moving van out of U.A. Luckily, he agrees.

•••

By the time we get back to the dorms, it's past seven-thirty. Everyone's crowding the common area, watching a movie and eating a late dinner. Hizashi and Yagi are sitting with the kids, eating their semi-burnt fries they attempted to cook. Hagakure runs over to go sit next to Uraraka and Asui. Asui is eating some chips, and Uraraka just has a glass of water. Mineta goes over and sits with Kaminari and Kirishima.

I roll my eyes and plop down on the couch next to my husband. Hizashi looks over at me and smiles, and I give him a little smile back. He whispers in my ear that we're having a movie night. I don't say anything, as I don't want to disturb the peace that I've not had all day.

After we finish at least two more movies, I tell all the kids that it's time to go upstairs as they need their sleep. They all groan in annoyance, even Bakugou who normally is long asleep by now.

T H I R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Speaking of Bakugou, Shouta's starting to get really worried with all of Bakugou's signs that something's not right with him. So while all the other kids start to trudge up the stairs, Aizawa stops Katsuki and tells him to go and sit on the couch so they can talk for a while.

Bakugou hesitantly agrees, and walks back over to the common room. Hizashi had told Shouta that Katsuki refused to let Mic treat his burn, and ran off when Hizashi tried to ice it. Aizawa had noticed Katsuki being very careful with his right arm this morning, and wonders if Bakugou went to recovery girl for treatment earlier. He knows Katsuki is a smart student, but he has a tendency to refuse help when he needs it.

Aizawa does his usual sigh now, and grumpily walks over to the couch where Katsuki's sitting, getting ready to talk to the boy.

"Hey, Bakugou, how's your burn doing? Did you go to Recovery Girl?" Shouta questions just student with his usual emotionless tone, making Bakugou...flinch? Shouta is taken back by this sudden movement, but he tries not to show it on his face. That would definitely make Katsuki not want to talk to him.

"Yeah, yeah. She said it was fine, and she bandaged it up. It doesn't fucking hurt." Bakugou sourly replies to his teacher. Shouta can hear the unwavering voice Bakugou uses when he talks. Then he notices that the bandages look as if they were done by an amateur. Shouta tries to look in Bakugou's eyes to see if the boy is lying, but Katsuki looks away in hopes of avoiding any unneeded eye contact.

"Are you lying, kid? Look at me and tell me that you're not lying. I saw what the burn looked like yesterday. It didn't look like a nice burn, kid." Shouta sternly says to his student, who gives no reply.

"Bakugou, look me in the eyes." Shouta politely demands at the student. Bakugou doesn't move a muscle.

"Bakugou."

Bakugou still doesn't move. He will not show weakness, especially in front of his teacher. Nope, never. He's strong; he's not a crybaby. He refuses to let his teacher of all people think that. He's not in pain, this is normal for heros. If he's gonna be a pro, he's gotta learn to deal with it.

"Katsuki, I'm not going to ask again. How is your arm really?" Shouta persists, getting extremely irritated now with his students attitude.

The two sit in silence. Shouta's blood starts to boil, as he just wants an answer to making sure his student is healthy or not. Katsuki just sits there stubbornly, with his left hand holding his head up from the arm of the couch.

"Katsuki—"

"DAMNIT, JUST SHUT UP YOU F*GGOT! I'M FUCKIN' FINE!"

And with that, an angry Katsuki tromps up the stairs in rage, leaving Shouta sitting on the couch is shock.

Well, so much for trying to help.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! I'm back again, and I have some good news! I'm going to be updating this book three times today due to my lack of not writing! Maybe even a fourth time if I'm asleep by the time I'm done writing!

Also, here are some questions:

Q) Who's your favorite student from MHA?

A) Mina Ashido. I love her character design, and she's so underrated. She needs more screen time.

Q) Who's your least favorite student from MHA?

A) Minoru Mineta, obviously. Do I have to say more?

Q) Who's your favorite teacher from MHA?

A) SHOUTA AIZAWA. HE IS BAE.

Q) Who's your favorite pro hero from MHA?

A) Present Mic, definitely.

Q) Who has the best quirk in MHA, in your opinion?

A) Tsuyu Asui; another highly underrated character. She really only has two big weaknesses, and she can do a lot of helpful things with her quirk. I mean, if you analyze everything that a frog does in real life, she can do it. Her tongue is definitely her most powerful asset to her quirk; it can be used for capturing, rescuing, fighting, and escaping. She can create doubles of herself with her mucus, which is pretty amazing and downright clever.

Q) Who has the worst quirk in MHA, in your opinion?

A) Rikidou Satou; hear me out! I love Satou as a character, and he could have some more screen time, but if you think about his quirk from a logical standpoint, it's not all that powerful. For starters, he can only be strong for three minutes at a time, and the more he uses his quirk, the more sugar intolerant he gets. So the more he uses it, it just gets less useful. Sure, the fact that he gains strength is amazing, but remember, he can only stay that way for three minutes. Plus, he has to have some sort of sugar on him to transform. What if he doesn't have any sort of sugar on him? That could be a big problem. Also, look at Kirishima. He can just harden his skin for however long without needing any sort of special thing to help him power up.

Q) Name a student that doesn't deserve to be in class 1A, in your opinion.

A) Again, Minoru Mineta. Do I have to have a certain, descriptive reason?

Q) Name a student that does deserve to be in class 1A, in your opinion.

A) HITOSHI SHINSOU, DUH.

Q) Who's your favorite villain in MHA?

⚠️ MANGA SPOILER WARNING AHEAD ⚠️

A) TWICE, GOD DAMNIT. WHY THE FUCK DID HE HAVE TO GO AND DIE?

Q) Who's your favorite character overall in MHA?

A) Katsuki Bakugou. Without a question. I love his character development throughout the series, and how he's realized some of the seriously fucked up stuff he's done.

Q) Lastly, would you rather be a hero, villain, or a vigilante?

A) VIGILANTE FOR LIFE SUCKERS.

That's all until the next chapter! Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 17.1K 36
Nick Jackson was the omega of the Slivermoon pack. His parents rejected him at birth, and so did the pack. He was the second child of the Bate. Then...
4.1K 132 31
(jaden) or justin de dios as a nerd and (kevin) or felip jhon suson as a badboy
2.9K 74 6
"A sniper is the worst romancer, they never make the first move" - Raven (A story inspired by Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts 2) There's a thin line...
794K 21.3K 102
#1 in Monster AU 1/3/ 2020 Supernatural themed One shots. No limes, lemon, or smut. Come.. Come into this book filled with monsters, fantasy, and al...