You Are My Soul Mate!

By kpremii

Family Story with Our Favorite MaNan and to support them, Devakshi will be dragged into the story! More

❤️Part 1❤️
❤️Part 2❤️
❤️Part 3❤️
❤️Part 4❤️
❤️Part 5❤️
❤️Part 6❤️
❤️Part 7❤️
❤️Part 8❤️
❤️Part 9❤️
❤️Part 10❤️
❤️Part 11❤️
❤️Part 12❤️ (Surprise😜)
❤️Part 13❤️
❤️Part 14❤️
❤️Part 15❤️
❤️Part 16❤️
❤️Part 17❤️
❤️Part 19❤️
❤️Quiz Time❤️
❤️Part 20❤️
❤️Part 21❤️
❤️Part 22❤️
❤️Part 23❤️
❤️Part 24❤️
❤️Part 25❤️
❤️Part 26❤️
❤️Part 27❤️
❤️Part 28❤️
❤️Part 29❤️
❤️Part 30❤️
❤️Part 31❤️
❤️Part 32❤️
❤️Part 33❤️
❤️Part 34❤️
❤️Part 35❤️
❤️Part 36❤️
❤️Part 37❤️
❤️Part 38❤️
Author Got Surprised... 😳
❤️Part 39❤️
❤️Part 40❤️
❤️Part 41❤️
❤️Part 42❤️
❤️Part 43❤️
❤️Part 44❤️
Note
Announcement 😍
Hello Everyone! 😍😘
Story Update! 😀

❤️Part 18❤️

3.9K 477 146
By kpremii

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE! !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Manik is waiting for Nandini's reply. Shekhar shared his wish of celebrating Nandini's birthday to Dev and Sonakshi.

............................................................

Nyonika finished all her kitchen works and went to her room as Raj told that he wants to speak something important to her.

Raj : "Come Nyonika, sit here"

Nyonika : "What you want to talk to me Raj?"

Raj : "Mmmmm. About our Manik only"

Nyonika : "What about him?"

Raj : "Did you noticed him in the morning? His talks, looks and actions....."

Nyonika : "What he spoke? I didn't noticed anything"

Raj : "The way he behaved with Nandini previously and now are very different"

Nyonika interrupted : "Yes Raj...It's also surprising for me that he is behaving good with Nandini. Whatever.....If he started behaving friendly with her, it's very good . After so many days, some morals are entering in to his mind. Now only I am feeling relieved"

Raj chuckled : "You are relieved..But my peace has gone"

Nyonika : "What Raj? Why are you saying like that?"

Raj : "By seeing his talks and actions and the way he is looking at Nandini is also different"

Nyonika : "Don't assume anything Raj. He is now only understanding Nandini's innocence. So you are finding it different"

Raj : "Okay..Let's go in your way itself. But what if something happens like I am thinking that Manik loves Nandini? What will be your decision?"

Nyonika : "Why are you talking which is needless? I am not going to even think about that. Why to keep needless wishes and desires in heart? Whatever God wishes, it will happen. We can only pray to him that whatever happens should be good for our children. That's what I am doing daily"

Raj smilingly : "I know you will convince me like this. But I very well know about your wishes and desires"

Nyonika : "What wishes? What you know?"

Raj smilingly is about to tell Nyonika when Kalyani called her.

Nyonika : "Mom is calling. I will ask what she wants and come"

Saying this Nyonika went away.

Raj chuckled : "For your good heart, your wishes will be definitely fulfilled Nyonika"
............................................................

Sonakshi is standing before Manik helplessly. Sonakshi is very afraid of Manik who is very angry now.

Sonakshi and Manik are now talking on Manik's home terrace.

Sonakshi called Nandini to come over to her room but Nandini refused.

Sonakshi even pleaded Nandini to come with her but she refused saying she won't come alone with her.

That's the reason for Manik's anger.

Sona in fear : "Manik! Don't get tensed. Let some days go....I myself will make Nandini understand"

Manik angrily : "What you are going to say Sona? Now she is not believing you. She is not listening you...How are you saying that she will listen to you after few days?"

Sona : "No Manik. Now she is in some confusion since you proposed her suddenly. She will have confusion, fear and hesitation. After some days, she will overcome those things and will accept your love. Wait for that time please"

Manik : "No Sona...I can't wait for that much time. I want to know today itself whether she likes me or not. I will go and talk to her now itself"

Saying this Manik is about to move fastly but Sonakshi held his hand.

Sona in fear : "Manik please....You are in anger...Seeing you like this, I myself is scared. Don't go now please. She will be frightened!"

Manik : "How many days should I wait Sona? She will not say her answer even after some days. She didn't like me. That's why she is hesitating and not willing to meet me. That's what I am saying that I should know the answer today itself. Whatever the answer...I will accept it. I will not compel her Sona. Leave my hand"

Saying this Manik removed his hand from her hold and went down to Nandini's room. Sonakshi is standing there not knowing what to do.

Manik is now standing before Nandini's room. The door is locked. He knocked the door.

Nandini who opened the door in few seconds is stunned seeing Manik at the door.

Nandini stammeringly : "Ma...Manik"

Manik : "I want to talk to you"

Nandini in fear is about to shut the door but Manik pushed her inside and came into the room.

Nandini shouted : "Bua!....Nani!"

Manik : "Shhhh. shut up your mouth"

Saying this Manik covered her mouth with his hand.

But Nandini tried to come out of his hold. Seeing Manik in fear, tears welled up in her eyes"

Manik seeing her tears calmly : "Nandu....I...."

He is interrupted by a shout "Manik!"

Manik turned and looked at the doorstep where Nyonika and Kalyani are standing. Sonakshi is standing behind them and glaring at Manik giving "I said. But you didn't listen to me" look.

Saying this Manik took his hand from Nandini's mouth.

Manik : "Mom!"

Nyonika walk fastly towards Manik and slapped him harshly.

Nandini is stunned seeing this.

Manik continued : "Mom...I...."

Nyonika : "Shut up your mouth Manik. What are you doing here? Coming to a girl's room when she is alone is itself wrong. To add that you touched..... To say itself I feel disguisting. What human being are you Manik?"

Manik : "Mom! What you are thinking is not correct Mom. I just came to talk to Nandini"

Sonakshi : "Yes bua. Manik told me that he is going to talk to Nandini "

Nyonika angrily : "Okay..then he should have talked to her. But what he has done? Why he covered her mouth? See her sonakshi....She is so afraid and crying heavily. He is always like this. He will always trouble her in one way or other. Till date he is scaring or threatening her. But now he crossed his limits.. He....."

She was interrupted by Kalyani.

Kalyani shouted : "Nyonika!"

Nyonika : "No Mom! He...."

Kalyani glared Nyonika. This is the first time she glared her daughter in law.

Kalyani : "Enough Nyonika . I know about my grandson. Don't talk like this by comparing his childhood to today's incident. He is not that type of person. Even our ancestry is not like that. Whatever you see and hear will not be truth. You have to enquire it clearly. Listen to him what he want to say. Then we can talk about it"

Kalyani to Manik : "Manik! You tell me. Why you came here? What you want to talk to her? Why you covered her mouth?

Manik after some seconds of silence decided to tell.

Manik : "Dadi! I am in love with Nandini. I want to marry her only"

Hearing Manik, Nyonika thought about Raj's conversation with her. She thought Raj guessed it correctly.

Nyonika looked at Kalyani. Kalyani looked at Manik.

Manik told that how he proposed her, and she asked for two days time for telling her answer.

Kalyani listened all the things silently and looked at Nandini who is in great turmoil now.

Kalyani went to Nandini and wiped her tears with her saree end.

Kalyani : "Do you like Manik? Do you love him?"

All those in the room are eagery waiting for her answer excitedly.

Nandini stammeringly : "Didn't.....like...him....I...don't love anyone..."

Hearing her answer Sonakshi and Nyonika worriedly looked at Manik. But Manik's face doesn't have any reaction. He silently left the room.

Sonakshi glared at Nandini.

Sona angrily : "Hey Nandini! You could have told this answer even on the day he proposed you right? He might have not come to your room like this and all this would not have happened "

Nandini stammeringly : "I feel afraid to tell him"

Sona angrily : "Why are you having fear? Is he a Lion or a Ghost? He will get angry soon. But he is very soft at heart. Do you know that? That day...what you read in that diary....all that was written by him thinking about you only. How much he would have in love with you to write those lines? But you didn't even think of that even little much. You straightaway said in a minute that you don't like him. Are you even a girl?"

Kalyani : "Sonakshi! keep quiet.....This is her decision. We can't compel her. Leave this matter here itself. Don't talk about this and make it as a big problem. Come, let's leave"

Kalyani : "Nandini! wash your face and come. He will not trouble you hereafter. Be strong. Come Nyonika. Sonakshi you too"

Sonakshi by glaring Nandini left the room with Kalyani.

............1413 Words......................

Hope you enjoyed the Story!😃😃

Excited for the Upcoming Story?

Few words for Manik ?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Nyonika?

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE! !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 209 12
love story of Arjun and sakshi.
251K 3.5K 28
Alexis Jay is new to the BAU, she is assigned on her first case the second day she goes there, she gets stuck in a hotel room on the case with Derek...
4.4K 115 31
This has never happened in the GRDA, two twin brothers becoming Grim Reapers. It's bad enough that they look alike, but they also have the same name...
686K 53.7K 110
The story revols around three friends. Manik, nandini and Aditya. Nandini and Aditya are siblings.Due to certain mishaps nandini has to move away to...