Pieces (Avengers Soulmates)

OzzyBlack22 द्वारा

"We'll hold you until your broken pieces are put back in place," Tony told her holding her closely. As the ot... अधिक

Pieces-Wake Up 1
Pieces- Protect You 2
Pieces- Old Scars 3
Pieces- Hiding 4
Pieces- Treehouse 5
Pieces- Foreigners God 6
Pieces- I.F.L.Y 7
Pieces- Close Calls 8
Pieces-Annalise 9
Pieces- Burn 10
Pieces- Hostage 11
Pieces- True Colors 12
Pieces- Kai 13
Pieces- Sweet Potato 14
Pieces- Listen As I Sing I Love You Part 2 16
Pieces-Can't Help Falling 17
Pieces- Heal 18
Pieces-Dynamics 19
Pieces-Is there room for more? 20
Pieces-Tarantula 21
Pieces-Agatha 22
Pieces-Intervention 23
Pieces-Darkness 24
Pieces-Wander 25
Pieces-Keeper 26
Pieces-Tongues of Repentance 27
Pieces-28 With Eyes To Hear and Mouths to Listen

Pieces- Listen As I Sing I Love You Part 1 15

17.9K 468 69
OzzyBlack22 द्वारा

03-29-2020

Pic and song at top

Steve grunted in frustration trying to do the proper dance steps. Months had passed and their wedding anniversary was upon them. This time Yomeja would be there though,he didn't want to look stupid in front of her. They all were heavily thinking of taking her on...as a mate. They would ask her to at the ceremony,they could go slow they didn't want to rush her...or to scare her away. They all were secretly marking her,a touch here a pen pass there,taking off her shoes simple things. Others could smell that she belonged to them,it wasn't permanent yet it pleased them until she was ready.

Yomeja joined them always on movie nights eating pop corn with milk duds and M&Ms always picking a horror movie and black and white movies,even opera. Yomeja was an amazing woman who loosened up,a touch here,a flirt there,more skin,lovely black clothes.

Their goddess.

Tony prayed to her.

They all did.

***

Yomeja was listening to new ideas during the company's meeting for upgrades. Yet as she looked at the papers before her,her eyes welled up with tears as she blinked them away,they were her two weeks notice. Yomeja also bought them gifts to soften the blow for them.  Yomeja saw the scenario in her mind, they'd be ok without her, she'll leave after the wedding ceremony, tonight was Steve's birthday party but she had to do it...while her head was leading her heart.

Suddenly the building began to shake as the others looked confused she rolled her eyes as she put on her head piece.

"Friday get the team to me, I want My Little Pony in action now,toddler sized," Yomeja said to Friday who instantly began to do a major shut down while using Rescue Bots to gather everyone to safety and keeping them calm. The team rushed to her quickly trying to understand what was happening.

"We've been hit by a rogue Rescue Bot on the East Corner more are approaching rapidly," Friday told them showing the coverage that she recorded that was soon flying onto the news.

"You couldn't have been simpler in the naming?," Peter asked her.

"I don't think its Let's Go Barbie level yet," Yomeja responded as she helped keep the atmosphere calm.

"Why did you let her name them?," Vision asked.

"Well I thought she deserved a few...names," Tony said nervously,he wanted to give Yomeja whatever she wanted even silly code names.

"Yomeja stay tight and keep safe,Peter guard the plum fairy princess," Pietro told him speeding off as Peter nodded his head in agreement and went to suit up.

"Will you still do the hot wings for dinner?," Thor asked her hopefully,it was his way of telling her he'd return.

"Will you cause a rainstorm?," she asked as he beamed his eyes glowed the thunderous blue she grew to love.

"I'll make the people in hell get water," he boomed rushing off as the others did too hugging Yomeja yet she stopped Tony before he left.

"Tony we...we all need to talk after this," she told him thinking of what she planned ,her goodbye and since they were being attacked it seemed fitting.

"Anything for you," he responded as he headed out she smiled softly after them ...her heart cracked.

Yomeja continued to help the people as she saw something from the corner of her eye she dodged it,seeing a sharp blade fly past her face into a nearby wall she looked seeing a group of people in swat suits but they had an all too familiar symbol on them

...Hydra.

***

"Friday show me Yomeja," Tony stated as he flew she saw the footage of inside seeing her fight off many people who were suited up.

"Peter get to Yomeja now!," Tony yelled fighting off Rescue Bots.

"I am Tony,I'm trying to get the people to safety from the building," Peter responded.

"Well she's getting kidnapped," Tony snapped as the others gasped in shock as Peter headed to her.

Yomeja slammed the man into the wall snatching the knife from the man stabbing him in his left thigh as one tried to come from behind,she snatched the knife from the mans thigh stabbing the other in his right eye before snatching it out. The people screamed running away from the commotion as she headed to where no one was at, running full speed,she turned around quickly kicking the oncoming person in their chest,they pulled out a gun shooting at her she ran ducking under a desk she pushed it towards them running behind it at full speed she pinned them to the wall slamming  her fist into their helmet repeatedly until it broke.

"Worthless human," she snapped, turned to see one person left as she took a fighting stance their helmet was taken off revealing Jow as she tried to hide her shock.

"Oh my God you look amazing as always," he said walking up to her quickly she shrunk back in fear. His eyes looked crazy,his skin more red and irritated than pale,he had black veins crawling up the side of his neck.

"You look...terrible," Yomeja told him trying to walk away from him he held up a black control with a large button.

"I'll consider running,I have bombs where your boss's are," he told her,"hate for you to have to gather their body parts,no mate should have to do that," Jow stated smirking as she realized what he said her eyes narrowed.

"That's why you accused me of Tony," she said surprised,"but how did you know?," she asked him as he used his free hand to unfold a shiny white paper,the same one that she tried to hide from Vision and Pietro she saw Tony's heart reactor peaking out.

"And since your always saying that wrap is a bad scar," he stated," well Hydra is not idiot."

"Well they recruit people like you so... that's up for discussion," she as teased as he grabbed her by her hair dragging her behind him as he headed towards the roof. 

***

Peter looked around shocked by the location they said Yomeja was in. From the looks of it she was handling her own but she was gone.

"Guys I have no sight or location of...Yomeja," he breathed out as Natasha looked at Steve who smashed a robot to bits in frustration.

"Find her now!," he yelled throwing his shield as it sliced through the bots easily.

"We need her safe above everything  else, " Wanda replied gathering many bots at once smashing them into each other. Their work life never harmed Yomeja directly but now it was and if anything happened to her, they didn't know how they'd take it.

"Steve we certainly could use your birthday wish right now," Vision stated through the mic fighting beside Thor.

"I was saving it for her for something else," Steve replied, he needed that birthday wish to wish she'd accept their proposal towards her,but if she was harmed there'd be no use.

Bruce was trying to wait to see if they'd need him as he helped civilians get to safety he paused. Hulk was furious yet he didn't know why until he saw something falling from the roof of the building as he saw her cotton candy hair billow around her he screamed,as the Hulk roared to life enraged to see Yomeja falling to her death.

Steve wished too late.

***

"Hey this shit is attached to my skull,cool it," Yomeja snapped at Jow who threw her body onto the rough cement of the Avengers tower.

"You have two options," Jow told her as she rushed to her feet,fixing her black latex skirt that she wore with a mustard yellow crop top that resembled a dress shirt,she lost her bow tie in her struggle with Jow .

"I hope you know that I don't give a damn," she told him,yet she didn't attack she had to know why they were doing this.

"You can leave them and join Hydra with me or...," he stated pointing the gun at her,"I kill you."

"Join Hydra,why exactly would I do that?," she asked crossing her arms.

"Well if you don't want them to bury their missing piece you would and with what Annalise told us,they don't seem to know. Work with us and you won't die," he explained.

"So Annalise was a rat?," she asked confused.

"From the first time she met them,but we couldn't tell who was guiding the team until now," he told her," I don't want you dead,we just need your help to take down them and S.H.I.E.L.D."

"So we kill my mates?," she asked as she felt her heart crack more,they were in danger because of her...she definitely needed to go far away from them.

"Well I know you might care for them," he said cupping her face softly,"but you'll see them the way I do and change your mind," he told her his voice full of hope as he dropped to the ground in pain. Yomeja had slammed her knee into his groin as she stepped back.

"I'll always protect them,and you won't have me betray them I'll rather die but you forgot," she told him smiling the most radiant smile,"they'll Avenge me."

"You dumb cunt!," he yelled from the ground as he struggled to stand,"die then and we'll see."

Yomeja tried to move but her heel was caught in a crack as the bullet went through her right bicep,cutting into the skin under her breast lightly. Yet the force behind it sent her flying off of the roof. Yomeja sighed as she grabbed her branch preparing to let down her concealment.

Her crescent moon  appeared on her forhead,her wings stretched out as her branch became a staff,she flew up narrowly missing the ground as she shot acid at the Rescue Bots that flew towards her. She tore through them easily as rage filled her,they wanted her to hurt her mates, but death was better than betrayal.

"What in the world?," Thor asked seeing Yomeja begin to fly. They were in ultimate shock thinking she was going to die but she didn't, sadly Bruce was already enraged and their soulmark burned with it.

"I'm so confused," Tony stated watching the girl attack the bots as their bodies seemed to melt on impact.

"Well we know Yomeja's secret," Natasha said stabbing a Hydra agent in the side of their neck as they bleed to death. Clint cleared some shooting them with explosive arrows. Yomeja landed hard a few feet from her as the ground shook with the force.  Her latex skirt was torn, the crop top barely hanging on as her hair fell to her elbows,Natasha never believed in angels until now. Yomeja staff stood still as she took down the bots with her acid covered hands. Natasha gasped in shock seeing crescent shaped bubbles float,as they popped covering the bots in a glowing acid.

"Your hurt," Natasha said once they had the freedom to talk, her shirt was stained with a thick blue substance and little golden stars and moons.

"I'll be fine," she told Natasha caressing her cheek, Natasha saw her staff fly out as the sound of crunching metal filled her ears she turned seeing it tear through a bots chest.

"So your...not human," Clint stated aloud.

"As much as I'm curious about Yomeja we have a code Green and Veronica isn't much help," Tony told them, Bruce was kicking his arse and he could seem to contain him this time.

"Gotta blast," Yomeja told them as her staff flew to her hand she took off following the damages to Bruce. Yomeja heard their faint yells to stop but ignored it,she  knew it was dangerous but maybe she could calm Bruce down,or at least help get him out of town. Hulk was focused on Tony who flew above him as Veronica sent him a new leg. Yomeja flew in Hulk's line of view causing him to step back.

"Hey Hulkie," she cooed touching his face softly.

"Plum," Hulk told her,his large hand held out as she sat in it. He was happy to see the purple girl him and Bruce loved yet he saw Iron Man and Vision flying towards him,his anger grew assuming they were going to take the Plum away,his fist balled  up,Yomeja tried to fly away but didn't move fast enough his fist closed on her right  ankle,she felt it break but bit her tongue to not scream out. Hulk slammed his fist into Vision,seeming to forget she was in it.

"Leave us!," she yelled at Vision but he shook his head, he couldn't possibly leave his heart in the hands of Hulk. Vision dived in to attack again, a yellow glow came from his hands he aimed it at Hulk yet his energy blast hit her and Hulk,causing him to be slammed into a nearby building. Yomeja growled under her breath as she was swung around,her wings fluttered furiously as she noticed she was lifting them both,she smiled.

"Hulkie were going for a swim," she told him,her staff was in her fist as she commaned her staff to go towards Lady Liberty,hoping that he'd transform back if dropped in the water. Hulk let go of her realizing she was taking him off the ground,yet she caught him by a fistful of his black locks.

"Yomeja!," Tony yelled yet she was moving faster than him,Hulk latched on to her ankle causing her to cry out in pain. Vision wanted to go in again but Tony stopped them,they were getting her in harm's way trying to stop their mate.Her hands felt weak as she loosened her grip,he almost slammed into the ground yet Yomeja swooped down,grabbing his hair again,he roared trying to attack her yet she swung her body out of the way,not letting go of his hair. His fist collided with her body making her head get whiplash yet she refused to let go,there were innocent people bellow who didn't deserve to die. Her eyes lit up seeing that water come into view.Hulk's fist slammed into her side again as she narrowly dodged the statue.

"No,not Lady Liberty," she grunted spinning up high as people gasped in shock at the sight. Yomeja let go of Hulk,yet sadly he grabbed her waist,crushing her left hip wing,she cried out in pain as her body went limp,they were going to crash into the deep waters below. Slowly Bruce came into view,fear and regret  clouded his eyes as Tony came to catch her she used the last of her strength to grab Bruce flinging him into Tony's arms as the ice cold water embraced her.

Her vision turned black as water filled her lungs and ice seemed to cover her skin.

***

'I need to move,'Yomeja thought to herself,'someone needs me.' She could feel immense guilt,and pain...someone was crying out to her. It was loud and powerful,she was so tired but she was needed.

"Fuck nuggets!," Yomeja yelled loudly shaking the glass of the hospital room as her mates shot up from their various positions around the room. Their eyes looked puffy and tired,their hair a mess,no one looked like they shaved.

"You had us worried sick," Natasha said holding her scarred hand,Yomeja snatched it away, feeling for her bandages.

"Its ok, no one took them off," Steve told her,yet her vision was bad,she could only see out her right eye,feeling her face she noticed it was bandaged. Her left leg was in a black cast their names covered it in bright colors,she wanted to laugh but her face hurt too much.

"Can I see myself?," she asked as they looked at each other and solemnly agreed,Vision was on her left and Thor on her right as she was lifted they held her weight letting her look in the mirror. Tears brimmed her eyes as she saw how she looked,she didn't look like herself at all. Her left hip wing was bandaged,her blue blood was seeping through,her body was bruised heavily from the battle,she closed her eyes not wanting to look but she pushed away from the two men. At the moment she didn't care if they saw her naked,she slipped the hospital gown off,she wore a black underwear set,guessing that Wanda or Natasha dressed her, it would be beautiful if her entire side didn't look like she was hit by a truck.

"I'm so...so sorry," Bruce stated he wanted to hug her but he feared her reaction to him.

"I am as well I...I didn't know I was hurting you too, " Vision told her but he couldn't even look at her body as shakey hands examined her body. It was all her fault,she had hidden her importance and endangered her mates,she deserved this. Slowly she turned around to them taking a deep breath.

"Yomeja what is it?," Peter asked, she looked ready to have a panic attack.

"Its only been three days, you're healing great, we can redo Steve's party," Tony rambled as the others agreed.

"Yes,we have your dress ready, you'll be ok," Thor encouraged trying not to see her face.

"I quit," she whispered out,slipping on the gown and stumbling to the bed,shaking off Pietro's hands when he tried to help.

"What?," Clint asked wondering if he heard her correctly.

"I quit," she spoke louder,"I will be leaving after the anniversary," her voice shook,this wasn't how it was suppose to be. Yomeja gathered gifts for them all to soften the blow,she got hard sole shoes for Pietro so they'd wear out longer yet were just as light. Clint got a new bow and arrow,his arrows folded over inside the quiver so it'll reload. Vision got a collection of their favorite show,Doctor Who,Bruce got H.P Love Craft the Necronomicon,Tony got new upgrade blueprints,Wanda got a ruby red ring on an elegant golden band. Natasha got a new baby bunny rabbit,a beautiful velvet black,Thor got new ways to use his axe,Steve got a new motor cycle,a comic book version of him on the side and Peter got the new Star Wars movies.

They were supposed to celebrate Steve's birthday,not go through this hell because of her. Yet now she was going to say good bye to her hearts desire,she couldn't risk them being hurt because of her. Her purple eyes flickered to Bruce who was staring at her,then back to her lap.

"Yomeja please,forgive me," Bruce ran to her bed side pleading,Thor and Peter held him back as Natasha turned her back trying not to shed tears,Clint comforted her as Wanda was being rocked by Pietro and Tony,Vision held Steve,whereas trying his best not to panic or lash out. The one day,they feared the one day they thought would only be a bad dream,was upon them. Bruce was yelling apologies as Yomeja scooted away from him,her face emotionless,her lips pulled into a straight line,yet inside she was screaming. This isn't what she wanted,but they couldn't die because of her or for her.

She'd give her all for them to be ok,so she was giving her all...by breaking their heart.

🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤🥵🖤
Vote,comment,share and happy reading

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

33.8K 1K 44
Avengers soulmate!!! Her mates: Tony Steve Nat Thor Clint Bruce Loki Pietro Wanda Peter Sam Bucky Read the story to hear more!! *wink wink* ...
684K 18.9K 59
An Avenger Soulmate AU! 11 Soulmates sound crazy right especially when you have 11 marks. Her mates : Clint Nat Tony Bruce Pietro Wanda Thor Loki S...
204K 6K 29
"We're- we're soulmates." "You want a reward or something?" the one where the antihero finds her happy ending. POST HOCO TAKES PLACE IN INFINITY WAR ...
Blue Mist Ally द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

76.8K 2.7K 44
Y/N is as much of a mystery to the Avengers as their appearance in her life is to her. With no memory of her past or realisation of her true power...