Pieces- Foreigners God 6

03-16-2020

The Avengers watched the random woman walk onto the floor typing way on a touch screen phone that's attached to her wrist. Her hair was flowing beautifully as she chewed on her glossed lips.

"Um...ma'am?," Steve asked aloud causing the woman to freeze and look up.

"Yes Mr. Rogers?," Yomeja asked her purple eyes looked bigger and brighter with the soft pink eyeshadow. The others were shocked as well,she always dressed nice yet the hair and makeup added to her already natural beauty.

"You look outstanding," Vision told her as she beamed brightly,her true smile warmed his racing heart.

"Thank you Mr. Vision," she told him going through paper work.

"You're quite dressed up," Natasha teased.

"You got a date later?," Wanda asked doing a silly shoulder dance as Yomeja walked towards her.

"Actually I do," Yomeja told her causing their smiles to falter,"we are going dancing," she added cheerfully.

"You met your soulmate?," Tony asked her clearing his throat.

"Maybe," she told him still looking at her paper work,",it's a blind date."

"Why?," Thor asked,the idea of her with anyone made his stomach turn yet he didn't know why.

"I ...might like them," she replied.

"But...what about us?," Pietro asked her,it was what they all were thinking.

'Will they make you leave us?,' they questioned.

"What do you mean?," Yomeja asked looking at him over her glasses.

"Well you might meet your soulmate so...," Bruce stated letting the unspoken question linger in the air. Yomeja fiddled her pink spectrum piercing. Her split tongue licked her lips nervously,yes it was  a date  the last few  years they  sat around her,and she didn't want to hurt them, she didn't fit in with them so she wanted to let go. Yet she couldn't tell them that and with them having each other, she doubted there was room in their hearts for one more.

Yomeja was losing her mates,it was best... wasn't it?

"Yomeja!," Clint called removing her from her daze,"are you leaving us for your mate?," he asked, praying her answer was no. Instead a soft chuckle filled the air,yet to them it was no laughing matter.

"Guys I've been here for years,eventually I have to go," she replied softly," maybe they are or aren't my mate but I'll always be your friend. When I get the right one I'll get married,have a family and more, I can't do that here," she told them.

"There's more than enough room," they all said in unison.

"Yes but I will go sometime,yet as of now," she said standing," I belong to you guys and when that day comes we'll be fine," she told them wanting to ease their fears,she would be leaving if they ever found out she was their last mate. They might reject her,or only see her as a friend, nothing more and maybe dating would help her ease the pain of not being with them.Pietro got up and stormed out the room first,they all sat quietly mulling over the thought. A life without her was so hard to imagine since they've had her. She kept the fact they were mates a secret,who they were, their missions,even planned their wedding three years ago that she didn't attend. Yet Yomeja never dated or spoke on wanting her soulmate,and hearing how she'd be dating made their stomachs full of fear,yet they didn't know why.

"You can go now," Tony told her as everyone's head whipped around to him, his strong pine scent filled the room as Vision looked at her,her stance was wobbly,as an Omega she couldn't handle an Alpha's pheromones.