Crush or Be Crushed (EDITING)

By xCorruptedSocietyx

Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Ale... More

A/N
Chapter 1: First Day of School
Chapter 2: Meeting Mr. Bad Boy
Chapter 3: Date?
Chapter 4: Brother Trouble
Chapter 5: The Science Project
Chapter 6: The Devil is Evil
Chapter 7: The First Meet
Chapter 8: Best Friend Say What?
Chapter 9: Who's Ready to Party?
Chapter 10: War with Mr. Noodle Arms
Chapter 11: Dad
Chapter 12: It's Raining Pink Lemonade
Chapter 13: Who Tagged You Along?
Chapter 14: Batman Stuffed Toys and Memories
Chapter 15: Trust Issues
Chapter 16: Dodgeball Massacre
Chapter 17: The Bad Boy's Death Lair
Chapter 18: Little Miss Johns
Chapter 19: What Are We?
Chapter 20: Legally Illegal
Chapter 21: Gobble Gobble
Chapter 22: Gimme My Money
Chapter 24: Drunk in Love
Chapter 25: Murry Christmas
Chapter 26: Falling Into a Black Abyss
Chapter 27: You Can't Escape The Past
Chapter 28: Microwave Problems
Chapter 29: The Science Fair
Chapter 30: A Happy Valentine's Day?
Chapter 31: An Even Bigger Confession
Chapter 32: Alex Gone Missing
Chapter 33: A Crushed Heart
Chapter 34: Colorless Walls and Weeping Women
Chapter 35: Thinking Back
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 23: Parties and Games

345 15 0
By xCorruptedSocietyx

CS
~ Don't Stop The Music ~
By: Rihanna 

Derek's P.O.V.

"I still can't believe we were right about you liking Alex," Gabe said happily clapping his hands like a little kid.

Francis chuckles before slapping me on the back. "Congrats dude! Your first actual crush. I'm pretty impressed as well. She's a good pick, just saying."

"W-well, I don't know if I'm actually crushing on her. What if my mind is sending me mixed signals or-" I start before being cut off by Francis.

"Dude shut up. I know you like her. Gabe knows you like her. You know you like her. There's nothing wrong with that. I bet your brain is telling you what its telling you. YOU FUCKING LIKE HER, DEREK!" Francis grabs me by the shoulders and shake them rapidly. "Stop doubting yourself. You already know the truth. You. Like. Her."

Both terrified and understanding, I nod. "I-I guess you're right."

Suddenly, my phone beeps. I take it out from my pocket and look at the screen. "It's Ritchy. She's having a party tonight."

"Yeah. We got it too." Gabe says. I look up and see that both of them have their phones out. "Hey, Derek. Do you think she gave out an invitation to Alex?"

I shrug. "Let me ask." I open my text messages and press Alex then I start typing.

Me: Hey did you get an invitation from Ritchy?

It takes a while for her to respond.

Alex: Yeah so did Victoria...it's kinda weird since she hates my guts... :/

Me: True. Are you going? 

Alex: Idk. Parties aren't really my thing.

Me: Aww come on. You gotta put those books down and mingle.

Alex: What if I don't want to mingle? :(

Me: If you won't come, I'll make you...

Alex: What does that mean? It's not like you know where I live.

I laugh at her text recieving small chuckles from behind me. I look over to see Francis and Gabe reading over my shoulder. A small beep comes from my phone.

Alex: Hold on. I take that back... -.- 

Me: Yeah...so are you coming or do I have to go over there and drag you to the party myself?

Alex: Fine. Besides, Victoria is ranting about what I should wear at the moment. I'll see you later then, monkey-ass. ;P

Me: See you, cutie. ;)

"So?" Gabe asks after I put my phone in my pocket.

I look up and smirk at them. "Who's ready to party?"  

We arrive at Ritchy's house and see many teens sprawled across her front lawn. Music blasts and shakes the earth. "Wow..." Gabe says. "This is some party."

"Uh huh." I respond.

"Let's go." Francis motions us to follow him. We enter the large house and see that it is packed. Bodies grinding against each other as the music blasted, couples making out on the couch and in the corners of the room, people chugging down what I think is alcohol, and many people laughing their asses off. "Well, I'm off to get drunk. See ya!" Francis says before walking into the kitchen.

I turn to see a girl pulling Gabe into the swarm of dancing people. "AH! I'll catch you later, Dere- mhph" There goes Gabe.

I sigh and walk in the direction of the kitchen. Before I could go any further, a pair of hands grab my arm. "Hey, Derek." I look down to see Ritchy clinging to my arm.

"Hey." I respond.

"Enjoying the party?" she slurred. Is she drunk?

"Yeah. I guess."

"That's great. Anyway, have you tried the vodka? It's ah-mazing!" Ritchy giggle as she leans onto me.

I hold her so she wouldn't faceplant onto the ground. "Mhm. Hey, Ritchy?"

"Hmmmmmmmm?"

"How many glasses of vodka did you drink?"

She laughs. "I have nooooooo ideaaaaa..." 

I sigh. She continues, "Come with me upstairs. Let's get down and dirty." At that, Ritchy pulls me toward the stairs.

"Um. I'll pass for now." I say as I pull my arm from her grasp.

She pouts. "Aww why not? I know you want me." 

"Hey, Ritchy! Let's make out!" Kiki calls from across the room.

"Yay okay! Stay here, Derek." Then Ritchy disappears into the crowd. Finally...

"Whoa! Who's that chick over there?"

"Oh yeah! She's hot!"

"Damn...You be lookin' fine, babe."

"Sup, sexy."

Everyone looks toward the front door and crowd around the newcomer. Huh? Who's that? "Excuse me." I say as I squeeze my way to sneak a peek. I cut through the crowd and find myself in the middle of the crowded circle. "Wha-?" I ask confusd before I was cut off by the sight n front of me. There stood a beautiful girl. Nicely curled black hair, lightly applied make-up, a stunning pink strapless dress that fitted her slim body, and....pink converse? I look up and meet those familiar greenish-blue eyes and realization hits me. "A-Alex?"

@@@

Alexandra's P.O.V.

"Oh. Hey, Derek." I say shyly.

He's been staring at me for the past minute as the other perverted guys wolf-whistled and said sexual connotations. "I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." Victoria said as she pulled Aaron with her. "Alex! Stay out of trouble!" Aaron shouted at me as he smacked Derek upside the head before disappearing into the crowd.

Derek snaps out of his daze. "Oh. S-Sorry." Wait...He's blushing!

I smile at him and he smiles back adoringly. He hold his hand out. "Wanna dance?"

"Sure." I smile and we walk toward the dance floor.

Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna came on and the dancing commences. I look around and see people dirty dancing and swaying to the music. I feel a pair of hands on my waist and turn to see Derek holding onto me. "Wha-?" I start.

"Shh. You need to loosen up. Don't think, just dance." That's all he said. I shrug and start dancing.

Our bodies grind and sway to the music. I laugh as he does too. This is quite fun...

Let's just say we danced our hearts out for the next thirty minutes. I plop down onto the couch with Derek in tow. "Wow. I'm exhausted." I sigh.

Derek chuckles and then suddenly Gabe came out of nowhere. "AH! GABE!" I shriek.

He pants before saying, "There's...a...truth or...dare...game... going on....Wanna...join..?"

"That's it? You ran over here just to tell us that?" Derek asks as he rolls his eyes.

"So...You're not gonna join?" Gabe asks raising an eyebrow.

There's a pause before Derek speaks up again. "Okay let's go." He grabs my hand before I could object and my face grows hot. Stop it you stupid hormones!

We step into a room to see Victoria and Francis sitting on the floor. "Hey guys. A game of truth or dare eh?" I ask.

"YUP!" Victoria responds. "Come come! Let's start.

We take a seat in the circle and the game starts. "Who goes first?" Victoria asks.

"Me!" Gabe shouts. "Uh...Victoria truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Okay." He pauses before asking, "Are you a virgin?"

Derek and Francis stiffle a laugh as I stared at Victoria. "Uh...no."

"What?" he asks surprised.

"Do I need to repeat?" She asks as she glared at Gabe.

He shakes his head. "No. I thought you were a virgin. I was just so surprised you actually managed to have sex."

Victoria smack his head and asks, "Okay. Alex. Truth or dare?"

"Um. Dare I guess." I answer.

She smirks before saying, "Okay. Sit on Derek's lap for the rest of the game."

"But..." I start but get cut off by Derek pulling me onto his lap as the others smirk at us.

"Don't be too shy. You did pick dare after all." He says. I could feel his 'buddy' getting hard.

I gulp and huff. "Fine. Francis. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Are you seeing someone at the moment?"

He stiffens. "W-Well..."

Gabe's face lightens up. "OH MY GOSH! You are seeing someone!"

"N-No! I mean yes. Wait no! Maybe?" Francis stutters.

"Just admit it dude. You're dating. Aren't you?" Derek chuckles behind me as he slips his arms around my waits. I stiffen inder his touch.

"Fine. You got me." Francis slumps. "Anyway, Derek. Truth or dare." He says changing the subject.

I turn to see him putting a finger to his chin as if he were thinking. "Hm...Dare." He says, smirking.

Francis smirks and turns to Victoria and Gabe who also are smirking. "I dare you," he pauses, "to kiss Alex."

Heyyy! Hashtag Cliffhanger... :P It's finally December. The year flies by fast... Eh. Bye! Love you! :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 3.1K 42
Emma Carpenter is a classic example of a nerd. She does her homework, gets straight A's, reads all the time, and never gets in trouble. Then one day...
3.9M 115K 59
* * * Lauren Collins is a good girl. She's responsible and shy but has a tight knit group of friends, excellent grades, and is dating Thomas Clark, a...
2.8M 85.3K 46
Ariana Jacobs and her mom are struggling to make ends meet everyday because of the death of her father, which is how she starts working as a maid for...
561K 15.2K 32
"The problem is" he said, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked...