Back To Beacon ➳ Scott McCall

By greeniesdeadpool

God, the other Stilinski. The more mischievous Stilinski. And everyone thought Stiles was more sarcastic. s... More

Max
It's done it's job
Eavsdrop
Oh Scotty
Apreciated
I'd do it again
Dramatic
Crushed
You wish
1st Grade
Motel Califronia
Gay bestfriend
soft spot
No you dont
Fights
Hickey
Always and Teased
My Pleasure
Up For Discussion
Cliché Teenage Girls
Falling in love
Consider Yourself Lucky.
Ninjas
Criticise
I'm Fine
Make Their Lives Hell
Buddy
Dick Mood
I'll try
Jelousy
Choose
Spirit ass
Stay Strong
Eight Letters
Hurting
New Book!!!

Blame

14.6K 251 60
By greeniesdeadpool

"Stiles where the hell are you?" I asked and I could here gasping in the back.

"Not a good time Max!" Stiles whisper yelled and I furrowed my eyes. "Are you having sex?" I asked.

"No, I'm sure Scott wouldn't be in he same room as me... forget it. Don't call me." He ended the call.

Does he really think im that dumb. Of course I know where he is. I have his location, and Scott's.

I grabbed the jeep keys and I started it up. Suprised Stiles didn't take it. I drove to the vets and I got out the car.

I walked in and I saw a empty waiting room. Then a dark skinned man came walking out. "Can I help you?" He asked.

"Yeah, you seen a dumbass spazzmatic guy. Also known as my brother?" I asked and he grinned.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Stiles came racing out and I furrowed my eyes.

"It's not fun being left out. You wanna tell me why your here, and why your wet?" I asked and Stiles stutterd trying to come up with answers.

"He was with me. My boss wanted more help with the animals." Scott came out of the door.

"You do realise I have a bigger brain. I could've easy been more help. Does anyone wanna tell me the truth?" I asked and another boy came out.

Tall, brown hair, blue eyes. "Woah." He said and I smiled. "You guys seriously don't want to tell me anything do you?"

"Who is that." The guy whispered and Derek came out. "Stiles sister, I know shocker." Derek said and I widened my eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go." I told them and I felt someone grab my arm. "Wait, your my ride." Scott said and I took my arm away.

"Max wake up. And help me wake your brother up." I heard dad and rubbed my eyes waking up.

I headed to Stiles room to see dad standing there and there was a whole load of paper.

I saw Scott sat on a chair sleeping and Stiles on the ground, I don't even know how to describe his position.

"Boys time to wake up." Dad said and they were still calmly asleep. "Boys." Dad sighed and he looked over to me.

"Guys!" I yelled and they both woke up flinching and Scott almost fell of his chair.

"I got to get to work. You three to school." Dad said and I picked up a paper looking at their searches.

"Dad, Heather!" Stiles asked and I furrowed my eyes. "What about Heather?"

"No nothing yet." Dad shook his head walking of. "What about Heather?" I asked and Stiles sighed.

"She's been missing since her birthday." Stiles told me and I widened my eyes

"And no one told me this! Why am I the last to find out about everything!" I groaned yelling at them.

"Okay, chill. It just didn't come up." Scott said and I sighed.

"Wanna tell me why you stayed over without telling me, or why there's like a thousand pieces of papers lying around. And your using my printer!" I yelled unplugging it.

"Who cares, 10 hours and nothing." Stiles said picking up all the papers.

"We'll find something." Scott stayed optimistic. "Finding Something is not going to make Erica less dead, or Boyd about to be less dead." Stiles groaned and I looked over at him.

"Erica Reyes is dead?" I asked and Stiles sighed. "We don't know, and you shouldn't know anything ether. Why are you in my room?" Stiles asked and I walked out.

"Fine, but you never know. I could know something you guys couldn't." I grinned walking out.

"Wait." I heard Scott say and I walked back in. "What do you know?" He asked and I smiled snatching the paper out of Stiles hands.

"Are you looking for what Allison was looking for. The bank, something about a robbery?" I asked and they both had the same shocked face on.

"This is when papa Stilinski comes in. Ta da!" I gave him the paper with the information.

"Call me amaizing later, tell me why we needed this?" I asked and they both stayed silent.

Seriously, are they gonna keep shutting me out. "Fine, don't tell me. But we still have school." I told Scott grabbing his jacket and I walked out of the room.

I shut my door and I heard someone knocking on it. I opened and I saw Scott standing there. "Your amaizing, and you know I would tell you-"

"But the whole I'm trying to keep you safe shit even though I don't know what the hell that means." I sighed and he nodded.

"Cute pj's." Scott grinned and I looked at my shorts with bunnies. "You don't get to compliment my pyjamas, unless you know how confy they really are." I told him and he smiled.

I slammed the door and I through his motorcucle keys on the bed. Thats gonna come in use when i follow him after school. I eavsdropped.

I looked at my closet, I got my hoodie, grabbed some ripped jeans and I wore my convers. Confy, my style.

It was dark and here I am riding on Scott's dirtbike. I'm suprised I learnt how to ride it in a short amount of time.

I waited outside this building and at the top of it was a loft. God I'm gonna be waiting here a long time.

I looked at my phone waiting around and I saw Derek and Scott walking out to go in Derek's car.

I started the dirtbike up and I followed the car driving up to the bank.

They got out the car and I they headed up a ladder. I got of the motor cycle and I saw the front entrance door chains broken.

I walked in and I looked around flashing my torch. Okay, totally abandoned. Why the hell did they come up here?

I was about to walk ahead until I felt myself bieng pulled into a room. I was about to attack until I saw Allison there.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She whispered yelled. "I could ask you the same thing." I whispered back and I looked over at the corner of my eye to see a dead body.

Is that Erica Reyes. Holy shit. "Your putting yourself in danger right now." Allison whispered and I raised a brow at her.

"Well, if you guys would've told me what was going on. Maybe I would've understood." I told her and I heard growling going on.

"Stay here." She said and she ran out. I don't listen to anyone, everyone should know that.

I ran out with her and I stood outside following Allison to the bank vault. I saw Scott and Derek against a  wall and two people, transformed into god knows what with there eyes glowing.

"Look out!" I yelled and I saw them heading for Scott. "Max, what the hell are you doing here!" Scott yelled trying to fight them.

Scott was thrown against a wall and bieng clawed as his eyes flew an amber colour. "We have to help them!" I yelled and Allison put her arm in front of me stopping me.

I saw what looked like ash on the ground and I tapped Allisons shoulder. "Run your fingers over the ash." Allison said and I nodded crouching down.

"No don't break the seal!" Derek yelled and I moved the ash out of place. "Boyd!" Allison yelled and they both ran out and Allison pulled me aside.

Derek came running after me grabbing my arm. "What were you thinking?" Derek yelled gripping my arm.

"Don't touch her!" Scott growled and Derek let go of me. "It wasn't her fault." Allison said and I stepped back.

"They saved our lives." Scott said and leaned against the bank vault. "And what do you think there gonna do out there? Do you know what you set free!" Derek yelled looking at me.

"You want to blame us! Well I am not the one turning teenagers into killers." Allison accused.

"No that's just the rest of your family." Derek said. Holy shit what have I got myself into.

I should be by Scott, helping him to stand. I should've listened. But then again when do I ever listen.

"I've made mistakes. Gerard is not my fault." Allison said and I walked over to Scott slowly.

"What about your mom?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 21.4K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
503K 11K 59
(NOW ON AO3) Sarah Stilinski the more popular, beautiful, smarter and talented Stilinski twin. Best friends with Stiles and Scott was going to event...
5.6K 221 9
*BASED ON TEENWOLF THE MOVIE ENDING* Scott calls Stiles to update him on what all happened; that the Nogitsune escaped thanks to Harris. Harris! Thei...
16.6K 496 9
Elena Stilinski was in every way like her older brother Stiles. She was loved and cherished and seemed to most an ordinary girl. It was such a pity...