We're Human •Jyler• 1/2

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a story written as if Jenna and Tyler wrote it. As if it was true events that accured in their lives... More

Prologue
{𝕺𝖓𝖊} You Can Start Over Each Morning
{𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Lights, Music, and Red Cups.
{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Job
{𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} We All Have Our Demons
{𝕾𝖎𝖝} If I Just Lay Here
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Mowing
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} The Only One To Trust
{𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Tell Me He's Alright, Tell Me He's Okay.
{𝕿𝖊𝖓} 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 in the 𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘀
{𝕰𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Brotherly Love
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊} We're The Most Flawed In This Flawless World.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Ty
{𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} What Happened?
{𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You Have Me.
{𝕾𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Partly Cloudy With a Chance of Rain.
{𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} You're Very Beautiful.
{𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Finally
{𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓} Funeral
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞} Is It Okay?
{𝕥᭙ꫀꪀ𝕥ꪗ Øꪀꫀ} Scars are Souvenirs You Never Lose
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} And We Meet Again.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Taxi Cab
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} I'd Never Hurt You.
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} Noticeable Light Blue
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} 100 People and Counting
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} Record Companies
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Jenna's Birthday Gift
{𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Taste Tester.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞} UNO!
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} Last Date For A While
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖜𝖔} You Quit.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊} Dresses
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗} Congratulations.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊} I've Never Loved Her.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖎𝖝} It's Okay.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓} What Ever She Wants, He'll Give.
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙} Leather Leggings
{𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊} Beer Pong
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞} Battle Scars of Past Tribulations
{𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊} We're Human.
Epilogue
📝Sequel Chapter Customization📝

{𝕿𝖜𝖔} Ten Thousand

80 9 34
By -M-I-N-E-

_

Warnings: cursing.

Vote please!!

Words 1268

_

Tyler

2006

When I was a young boy my father took me into the city

Tyler's earphones played into his ears.

He set his duffel bag down, gracefully opening the zipper like routine.

He took the small can, and popped the lid while shaking it making the small ball inside hit the sides.

He started to hum with the song, putting a smile on his face.

To see a marching band He said, "Son, when you grow up would you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"

He then pressed down on the small knob making the can spray paint all over the brick wall, making his long signature.

He smiled at his work, his art, before popping another can and adding different color as details.

He knew it was illegal, but there was something about the risk that he loved. Now, that doesn't mean he enjoyed breaking the law. Maybe just a little bit, but that's beside the point; He just enjoyed making his mark.

He said, "Will you defeat them your demons and all the non-believers? The plans that they have made?

He lip synced to the song, making him smile ear to ear.

He took a deep breath, looking around at the alley he was in. There was other vandalism, a tipped over garbage can that looked to have half eaten trash in it, and tons of puddles.

To a normal eye it would be disgusting and scary, but to Tyler it looked like a white canvas; filled with tons of ideas, and opportunities.

The bright glow of the car's headlights could only barely be seen, occasionally placing a dim yellowish hue to the brick behind him. The stars could slightly be seen, but the moon was no where in sight, making the alley darker than normal.

"Turn off the music." A calm deep voice rang through Tyler's ears, but it wasn't coming from any specific angle. It was slightly louder than his music.

His huge smile shrunk into a small smirk, and he switched the music off.

"You shouldn't drown me out. I can help you." The voice rasped. Tyler rolled his eyes, and took his earphones out of his ears.

"I'm not trying to drown you out, Blurryface. I wouldn't do that to you." Tyler replied softly under his breath.

"I was thinking you forgot about me. We haven't spoken in a while." Blurry said.

"Yeah, I've been busy painting the town red." Tyler chuckled. "And I mean with paint not blood." He added.

"Nice. Your mom is going to kill you." Tyler could hear Blurry's chuckles, and it mixed with Tyler's.

Tyler began to pack his duffel bag with his equipment. "Well, she's caught me before, and I'm still here-"

"Hey!" A intimidating voice shouted, but this time it wasn't in his head. Tyler turned to the mysterious caller.

Before Tyler knew it, a man in a blue uniform began to charge after him.

"Time to go!" Blurry's voice flowed through Tyler's mind and Tyler swiftly grabbed his duffel bag and dashed off into the dark.

He was smart in wearing all black, making him able to be like a ninja and hide in dark corners.

He skipped across the pavement, his floral vans skidding along. He could still hear the thud of the officer's boots but they were slightly fading, making him feel accomplished with himself.

His heart was racing with adrenaline as he jumped up on top of a large garbage can, then hopped over a fence.

He turned around seeing the cop holding onto the fence, and Tyler began to slow his pace.

He began to laugh. "Hell yeah!" He cheered, holding out his middle finger to the angry cop behind him.

He turned around and was met with a cop car and an officer with a smirk on his face.

"Gotcha." He teased, and he grabbed Tyler's arm.

"Can't wait to watch you get out of this one." Blurry laughed.

"Shut up." Tyler growled as the officer forced him into the back seat.

ಠ_ಠ

"Are you serious, son!?" Chris pounded his palm onto the steering wheel. "Do you know how much you worried your mother? You worried me? First, you don't call that you're going to be out for later than the curfew, and then we get a call from the police involving you! And that's not even all, we had to pay ten thousand dollars, Tyler! Ten thousand to get your ungrateful ass out of jail. Do you get that?" His father burst into anger. It was so bad that he had to pull over and collect himself.

Tyler's eyes never left the window. "I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"What?"

"I'm sorry!" Tyler said a bit louder now turning his head, but not meeting eye contact.

"You're sorry? Are you really? Because you were sorry the last time you did it too." His father's eyebrows were furrowed and his eyes were filled with disappointment and rage.

"No, I'm not sorry for what I did. I enjoyed it. I'm sorry for getting caught." Tyler snapped at him. His father stared at him for so long it made Tyler uncomfortable.

"You know what you should be sorry for? Your mother is home right now crying, because you promised her you wouldn't do this again, yet you did. Now because of you I have to work my ass off to make up the money I had to spend to get you out of this shit. And worst of all you don't even seem to feel bad about it." Chris calmly rebuked, making Tyler think about what happened.

He didn't mean to make his mother cry. He never means to. And he never thought his father would have to work so much to pay off something he caused.

"You should use his words against him. That'll shut him up. Always does." Blurry's whispers ran through the back of Tyler's mind.

A small smile curved up Tyler's lips. "What did you say when I was little? You start over every day?" Tyler shrugged and pointed to the car's clock carelessly. "Would you look'e there. It's almost twelve AM."

His father stared at him for a moment until his face fell into a frown and his eyebrows softened. Chris hesitated before turning the car back on and driving back onto the road.

Tyler silently cheered his victory, while blurry laughed.

"He deserved that. It was his words. His fault." Blurry laughed.

Tyler rolled his eyes, and stared out the window the whole silent ride home.

Chris pulled into the small driveway and parked in the garage. Tyler began to get out but his dad stopped him: "Tyler."

"Yeah?" He sighed.

"You messed up. I suggest you fix it yourself, because I'm done helping you." He said calmly as he got out of the car and shut his door. He looked through the rolled down window at a puzzled look on Tyler's face. "I also suggest you get a job. You have ten thousand dollars to pay me." His father patted the window's rim before walking himself inside.

Tyler sat there staring at the dashboard for a moment, trying to think things through. The garage door closed behind the car, leaving Tyler in pitch blackness.

"I have to get a job..." Tyler repeated astonished of what just happened. He never expected that.

He could hear Blurry's hard laughs in his ears. "Good luck getting out of this one, pal!"

Writers note - Yeah. I'm not proud of myself either.
                                - Tyler Joseph

ಠ_ಠ

Second chapter. I think it's my favorite only because I like writing confrontation heheh

Yeah, Blurryface is in this book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551 24 11
Tyler x reader. Book posting schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Warnings: this book holds profanity and adult themes. However, there will be n...
72.6K 1.9K 43
Crystal has been living in an orphanage ever since her parents got arrested... until one day she sees people who look very familiar....Tyler Joseph? ...
836 38 37
"The euphoric lighting shines on my face in the beat of the song, the bass pounding through to my heart. I feel the beat, hear the melody, sing the l...
5.2K 1K 39
Now that Josh reconnected with Tyler again, and he was finally allowing Josh to become his friend, Josh finally felt like his life had took a turn fo...