Kamen Rider X My Hero Academi...

بواسطة Me-Gagu-Re

A middle schooler named Badoraku Xiong is a fan of the Japanese show Kamen Rider and My Hero Academia. For un... المزيد

Chapter 1: Kamen Rider in the World of My Hero Academia?
Chapter 2: The Beginning of U.A.
Chapter 3: Combat Training From the Climax, Bakugo Vs. Midoriya
Chapter 4: Den-O Vs. Team J
Chapter 5: The Attack of USJ Part 1
Chapter 7: The Attack of USJ Part 3
Chapter 8: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 1: Obstacle Race
Chapter 9: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 2: The Banana Knight's Cavalry Battle
Chapter 10: The U.A. Sports Festival Part 3: Crocodile in the Tournament
Chapter 11: Uraraka vs. Bakugo & Midoriya vs. Todoroki
Chapter 12: The Winner of the Sports Festival is...
Chapter 13: Kamen Rider Heiwa Is My Name!
Chapter 14: The Final Exams
Chapter 15: Shocking News
Chapter 16: Trip to Summer Camp
Chapter 17: Attack of Summer Camp Part 1
Chapter 18: Attack on Summer Camp Part 2
Announcement

Chapter 6: The Attack of USJ Part 2

5.4K 55 36
بواسطة Me-Gagu-Re

Last time, Midoriya and the classmates that were with him defeated some villains at the shipwreck zone.

Midoriya: Delaware Smash!

Kuuga: Nice plan, friend.

Mineta: Even I can...!

Asui: I guess it's like we've cleared the first hurdle. You three are amazing!

(Kamen Rider Ryuki Opening)

After the whirlpool was blasted, the villains were all tangled up together by Mineta's Quirk.

Mineta: I had a bowel movement this morning, so those things will stick all day

Midoriya: *Mutter* We were lucky that was all of them. I took a huge gamble.

Badoraku: (Are you muttering again?)

Midoriya: *Mutter* I took a huge gamble. Normally, they would've kept some people underwater in reserve. I was trying to keep my composure, but I couldn't stay calm. This is dangerous. I have to be more careful...

Asui: Midoriya, stop that. It's scary.

Midoriya: Huh?

Asui: Rather than reflecting back, shouldn't you think about what to do next?

Midoriya: Y-You're right.

Badoraku: There's nothing wrong about that, but sure he can think about what to do next.

Midoriya suddenly felt pain a bit from the two fingers when he used his Quirk and they were bruised.

Badoraku: Your fingers...

Asui: Are you all right?

Midoriya: Y-Yeah. Anyway, we should make getting help our top priority. It would be best to follow the shore and avoid the central plaza as we headed toward the exit.

Asui: That's true. Aizawa-sensei has drawn a large number of villains to the plaza.

Badoraku: It feels like he's not going to last long.

Midoriya: What do you mean "he's not going to last long"?

Badoraku: What I am saying is, he might be exhausted of fighting those large group of villains. Sure he is strong, but he might not for long.

Asui: You might be right, Bado.

They turned their direction to the plaza area where Eraser Head is still fighting the villains.

Midoriya: ...but I think he overexerted himself by jumping into that crowd of villains to protect us.

Badoraku: That's exactly what I'm saying here.

Mineta: Huh? Wait, Midoriya, don't tell me you... Stupid, stupid, stupid!

Midoriya: I'm not thinking of doing anything that'll get in his way. But if we can just find an opening and lessen Aizawa-sensei's load, even a little...

(Landslide Zone)

Todoroki had frozen many villains that were fighting him.

Todoroki: "Scatter and kill you," huh? *Sigh* I hate to say this, but you just look like guys with Quirks they didn't know what to do with.

He slowly walked his way forward between the frozen villains.

Villain 1: Th-This guy... The instant we warped here...

Villain 2: Is he really a kid?

Villain 3: O-Ow...

(Flashback)

Shigaraki: Where is he? I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd, too... Killing All Might...

(Flashback Ends)

Todoroki: (At first glance, I thought they had gathered all their elite and overpower him by numbers...)

As he walked his way forward, two villains popped out in front and behind. He frosted the one in front of him first before freezing the other one by touching the villain's spear.

Todoroki: (...but a closer look shows that the pawns they prepared for us were just a ragtag bunch of thugs.)

He pulled the frozen spear off of the villain's hand and the villain fell on the ground still frozen.

Todoroki: (From what I saw, there were only four or five truly dangerous people. If that's the case, then the next step I should take is...) Hey, at this rate, your cell wil slowly die. I want to be a hero. I would like to avoid something so cruel if possible. On what basis do you think you can kill All Might? What's your plan?

(Mountain Zone)

The three students, Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Kaminari were there with villains surrounding them. Kaminari dodged a villain attack while running for his life.

Kaminari: Ah! Scary! Seriously, did you see that just now? I saw the River Styx, seriously! What the heck is up with these guys? What's going on?!

Jiro: Worry about that later. Right now, we need to figure out how we'll get away from all these people.

Kaminari: Then give me a weapon, too!

Jiro: You're the electric guy, aren't you? Hurry up and take care of them!

Kaminari: You saw during the combat training, didn't you? We were paired up! I can only cover myself with electricity! I can discharge electricity, but it's not like I can control it! I'll hit you two, too! It's like, you know, the same as Todoroki! Even if we wanted to call for help, there's interference jammin' the signal. Listen, you two. Right now, you can't rely on me. I'm relying on you!

Jiro: You're a guy, aren't you? Stop whining. Then, I'll use you as a human stun gun!

She kicked Kaminari into a villain and he began discharging electricity on the villain that he bumped into.

Kaminari: Oh, it's working. I'm strong. You two can count on me!

Jiro: Hey, you're too happy-go-lucky.

A villain extended his arm with a boulder on his hand and was about to smash Kaminari with it.

Villain 1: Stop messing around, kid!

Jiro plugged her earphone jack on her boot which shoots out a loud heartbeat which destroyed the boulder on the villain's hand and end up punching Kaminari in the face who also received an electricity. Then, another villain with two daggers jumped in the air to attack, but Yaoyorozu created a net to stop the villain. The villain was caught inside of the net and landed on the other electrified villain which also caused him to electrified.

Yaoyorozu: Both of you should take this more seriously.

Jiro: Sorry, I thought it was a good idea at the time.

She plugged her earphone jack on her boot again to shoot out another loud heartbeat on the villains that were in a line which caused them to cover their ears.

Jiro: Kaminari, you should've requested something to help you aim in your costume orders!

One villain from the steppe jumped down to slash Jiro, but she dodged before getting slashed. Yaoyorozu kicked that villain away.

Yaoyorozu: Done!

Jiro: Huh?!

Yaoyorozu: It took some time...

Yaoyorozu then created a huge blanket from her back to protect her and Jiro.

Yaoyorozu: ...to create something big.

Villain 2: A sheet?

Villian 3: Is it supposed to be a shield?

Yaoyorozu: It's an insulation sheet 100 millimeters thick. Kaminari.

Kaminari suddenly smirked.

Kaminari: I see. In that case, I can be really strong!

He discharged more electricity on the ground, so it can make contact with every villains. The entire group of villains were being tased by his electricity. After that, they were all stunned by electric and couldn't move at all.

Yaoyorozu: Now then, I am worried about the others. Let us join them quickly.

Jiro: Wait, your clothes got super punk!

Yaoyorozu: I can make them again!

Jiro: Violent growth... Kaminari, don't look this way!

Kaminari suddenly turned into an idiot after using his power too much.

Kaminari: Yay... yay.... yay...

Then, there was another villain, but he burst his way out of the ground.

(Plaza Zone)

Mineta: Hey, Midoriya, we're just here to see how things are going, okay?

Asui: Ribbit.

Midoriya: I know. We'll run away the instant it seems dangerous.

Badoraku: I don't know.

Meanwhile, Eraser Head was still fighting villains and many of them were knocked out and unconscious. Eraser Head is exhausted while fighting the villains that were in contact with him. Then, the one with many hands covering his body, rushed at Eraser Head to attack.

Shigaraki: 24 seconds.

Eraser Head shot his scarf at the villain, but he grabbed one of them.

Shigaraki: 23 seconds.

Then, Eraser Head charged at the villain, too.

Shigaraki: 20 seconds. 17 seconds.

Eraser Head gave an elbow hook to the villain in the gut.

The four were impressed of their teacher's attack, but Asui and Badoraku realized something was wrong.

Asui: Ribbit?

The villain suddenly grabbed his right elbow and gripped it.

Shigaraki: It's hard to see because you keep moving around, but there's an instant when your hair falls.

Eraser Head was shocked that the villain knew about it.

Shigaraki: That's when you've finished an action.

He then used his Quirk to decay Eraser Head's right elbow's skin.

Shigaraki: And the space in between has gotten shorter and shorter.

The four students were shocked to see their teacher's right elbow decaying.

Shigaraki: Don't push yourself, Eraser Head.

Badoraku: Oh, no... This is bad...

Eraser Head react quickly by punching the villain away and he jumped backwards to move away. Then, another villain attacked from behind, but Eraser Head gave him a left hook. There were two villain that was delivering a punch, but Erase Head moved out of the way and a another one came to surround him.

Shigaraki: That Quirk isn't suited for fighting long fights against a large group, is it? Isn't this too different from your usual job? What you're good at is a short fight after a surprise attack, right? Even so, you jumped right in to fight us from the front. Was that to put your students at ease?

The villain with claws and an alien-like head charged at him to slash Eraser Head, but he dodged the attack and wrapped the villain with his scarf. One of the villain surrounding him, was about to punch him, but he pulled the wrapped up villain to get punched instead. Eraser Head smacked the villain with his scarf and kicked the other one away, then, he turned his attention back to the person with hands covering his body.

Shigaraki: You're so cool... You're so cool...! By the way, hero...

Eraser Head suddenly felt a presence behind him and turned around to see the big muscular creature.

Shigaraki: ...I'm not the last boss.

The creature grabbed and gripped onto his face so hard that blood spurt, then the creature brutally beats him up and smashed his face on the ground, leaving the four students with a terrified face expression.

Badoraku/Midoriya: Aizawa-sensei...

(The Main Area)

Thirteen is using her black hole to suck the warped villain inside of her finger like a vacuum cleaner.

Kurogiri: Black Hole, which sucks up everything and turns it all to dust. I see. That is an astounding Quirk. However, Thirteen, you are a hero who works to rescue people from disasters. As expected, your battle experience is less then half of that of a normal hero.

The warped villain teleported behind Thirteen to use the Black Hole against her. The students there were shocked to see what's happening to Thirteen.

Thirteen: A warp gate!

The villain gave an eye expression as a smirk as Thirteen's back is crumbling into the black hole.

Kurogiri: You turned yourself into dust.

The students were horrified, then, Thirteen stopped using her power and fell on the ground unconscious.

Ashido: Sensei!

Sato: Iida, run! Hurry!

Iida was about to say something, but then, he remembers Thirteen telling him to use his Quirk to save others from danger. Iida is charging up the engine on his legs to run in a fast speed.

Iida: Damn it...!

The warped villain turn his attention to Iida running to the door and chased after him.

Kurogiri: (One of the children who is not scattered... We are only waiting for All Might.)

The warped villain teleported in front of Iida to try to scatter him somewhere.

Kurogiri: (If the other teachers are called here, it will be hard for us.)

Iida suddenly slowed down before getting inside of the warp. Then, Shoji jumped to grab the warped villain before Iida run into the villain.

Shoji: Run! Hurry!

Iida continued on running his way to the door. The warped villain escaped from Shoji's grips and continue to chase Iida before he reached outside.

Kurogiri: You impertinent-- I will not allow you to go outside!

Uraraka, who is checking on Thirteen, realized that the villain was wearing something on the back of his neck. Iida was almost there, but the villain was catching up.

Kurogiri: You're imprudent, four-eyes. Be gone!

(Back to the Plaza Zone)

Eraser Head was heavenly beaten and wounded by the large creature that many of his blood were spurred out.

Shigaraki: I'll tell you, Eraser Head. He's the anti-Symbol of Peace, the bioengineered "Nomu."

The creature known as "Nomu" either started laughing or roaring while pinning the wounded hero.

Badoraku: (I need to do something before Aizawa-sensei gets brutally wounded, or worse, he'll die.)

(This Time Skip and Break is brought to you by Shinnosuke passing out after realizing Go is Kiriko's brother.)

Kurogiri: You're imprudent, four-eyes. Be gone!

The villain caught Iida inside of him, but Uraraka grabbed the back of the villain's neck and used her Quirk on the neck which caused the villain to float.

Uraraka: I don't know the theory behind it, but if he's wearin' somethin' like this, then it must mean he has a physical body.

Uraraka then throws the villain in the air while he is still floating.

Uraraka: Go, Iida!

Kurogiri: My body! Oh, no!

Iida got to the door and had to use force in order to open the door.

Kurogiri: However--

Sero: I won't let you!

Sero shot his tape on the back of the villain's neck to pull him back, then Sato used his super strength to swing the villain before tossing him away further from Iida.

Sato: Go...!

Iida finally opened the door before running outside.

Iida: Engine Boost!

He charged up his engine to run even faster to tell the teachers and staffs of U.A

Kurogiri: He's going to call for support. It's game over!

(Back to the Plaza Zone)

The Nomu continued to beat Eraser Head up by breaking his right elbow.

Eraser Head: Gah!!!

Shigaraki: You can erase Quirks. That's wonderful, but nothing impressive. In the face of overwhelming power, you might be as well be Quirkless.

Eraser Head's eyes glowed red and tried erasing the Nomu's Quirk, but it didn't work, so the Nomu smashed his left arm.

Eraser Head: Gah!!! (It's like he is breaking a twig... I'm sure I erased his Quirk. That means he is just that strong. He's strong as All Might...)

The Nomu grabbed his head and slams his face on the ground. The four students couldn't move at all and were still terrified.

Mineta: M... M... Midoriya, I can't take it anymore. I'm sure you must be having second thoughts, right?

Asui: Ribbit...

Badoraku: That Nomu...

Then, the warped villain appeared out of thin air to report his result.

Kurogiri: Tomura Shigaraki.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, did you kill Thirteen?

Kurogiri: I put Thirteen out of action, but there were students that I was unable to disperse, and one of them was able to run away.

Shigaraki: Huh?

The villain with hands on his body was annoyed and began scratching his neck.

Shigaraki: Kurogiri, you... If you weren't a warp gate, I would've crushed you to pieces.

The villain finally calms down after scratching his neck.

Shigaraki: We can't win against dozens of pros. It's game over. Man, it's game over this time. Let's go home.

Badoraku: You guys reminded me of the Gurongi.

Midoriya: "Gurongi?"

Badoraku: Not at this time.

Mineta: They're going home? Did he say they're going home?

Asui: That's what I heard.

Mineta: All right! We're saved!

Asui: Yes, but...

Asui suddenly realized he was touching her breast and drowns him in the water.

Asui: I have a bad feeling about this, Midoriya and Bado.

Badoraku: I know.

Midoriya: Yeah. For them to simply retreat after doing all this...

Badoraku pulled out the Gai Deck and used it to summon the V-Buckle on his waist.

Badoraku: Henshin!

The two turned their attention to Badoraku and knew he was going to transform. He inserts the deck on the buckle and three reflections came to him to form into one. He became Kamen Rider Gai.

Midoriya: Bado, what are you doing?

Asui: Are you planning to fight them?

Mineta: What?! Didn't you see that big guy beat up Aizawa-sensei?

Gai: I don't care. I won't let Aizawa-sensei die, or let them escape.

Gai pulled out an Advent Card saying "Metalgelas" from his deck.

Gai: Come, Metalgelas!

He inserts the card in the Metal Visor which is mounted on his left shoulder and close it.

ADVENT!

Then, another creature which is the Mirror Monster known as "Metalgelas," came out of nowhere and charged at the Nomu in full speed.

Metalgelas faced his horn towards the Nomu, and knocks the Nomu back and away from the injured Eraser Head.

Midoriya: Whoa...! What is that?

Mineta: Is that a rhino?

Asui: It looks like one.

Gai: I was the one who summoned him.

The three turned their attention to Gai.

Midoriya: You did?

Gai: He's my partner, so yeah.

Midoriya: Just like you did with that dragon?

Gai: Yes.

Metalgelas grabbed the injured teacher and roared at the Nomu, so did the Nomu.

Kurogiri: What the...!

Shigaraki: Interesting. He managed to do some damage to Nomu. What is that thing?

Gai: Say hello to my little friend, Metalgelas.

The villain turned his attention to the Rider.

Shigaraki: So you were the one who summoned that rhino, did you?

Gai: Of course. Looks like we'll have a fight between two big guys.

Shigaraki: Heh. Your is much smaller than my Nomu here.

Gai: Just because he's smaller, doesn't mean he's going to lose.

Shigaraki: Nomu.

(Boundless Life)

The Nomu charged at Metalgelas in fast speed, but Metalgelas dodged it and went to set Eraser Head down on the ground before fighting with the Nomu. They clashed onto each other before punching each other.

Asui: Such power...

They delivered a powerful punch to each other which blew them away from each other. Metalgelas charged at the Nomu with his horn facing it, but the Nomu waited until he grabbed the horn and slams him on the ground for a couple of times before throwing him away. Metalgelas got up from the ground and continue to clash with the Nomu.

Gai: Damn it...! Even the Nomu can even fight against a Mirror Monster.

Shigaraki: Oh, forgot about something. Before we leave and after Nomu fighting that rhino, let's smash of his pride as the Symbol of Peace!

The villain named "Tomura Shigaraki" ran extremely quickly to try to grab Asui's face. Midoriya and Badoraku remembered that when he touched someone's body parts, he decays them. They knew once he touched her head, her entire head will crumble until she dies.

Gai: (Shoot!)

He opens the visor and pulls out another card saying "Strike Vent".

He quickly inserts the card and closed the visor.

STRIKE VENT!

The head of Metalgelas came out of the mirror from the roof and it was a gauntlet with a horn called the "Metal Horn".

Gai: Don't you even think about!

He was about to strike the villain at the hip with the Metal Horn, but the villain suddenly stopped attacking.

Shigaraki: Damn it. You really are cool... Eraser Head.

Eraser Head erased his Quirk before he even attacked Asui. Then, the Nomu turned his attention back to Eraser Head and slams his face once more before going back to battle Metalgelas. Midoriya and Gai jumped out of the water to strike the villain down.

Midoriya/Gai: Let go of her!

Midoriya: Smash...!

The two of them attacked the villain, Midoriya's Quirk caused a powerful wave which blasted some other villains that were thugs away.

Midoriya: (My arm's not broken?! I'm finally able to control my power at a time like this? I did it! I was able to get in a good smash! All right!)

Gai: You've got to be kidding me... you brain-headed freak!

The Nomu got in the way and used its body as a shield and didn't feel pain at all.

Midoriya: (When in the world... Wait, it didn't... hurt him...? But, Bado's weapon strucked him... and he's still isn't hurt...?)

Gai: (Oh, crap... My Metal Horn is stuck inside of his skin... I can't pull it out...!)

Midoriya suddenly remember that Asui asked Mineta that the villains are trying so hard to kill All Might in some way.

Shigaraki: You both move well. And you, your "Smash"-- Are you a follower of All Might's? Oh well, I'm done with you two.

The Nomu rolled its pupils back to the Midoriya and Gai, then grabbed their arms, and only threw Gai away.

Midoriya: Bado!

The Nomu was going to crush Midoriya's face, then, Asui shot out her tongue to try to get Midoriya away from the Nomu's grip.

Asui: Ribbit!

Then, Shigaraki ran to grab Asui and Mineta's face, so he can easily kill them.

Gai: No! Metalgelas! Time for the finisher!

Metalgelas: Ready when you are!

Gai opened his visor and pulled out the Final Vent Card.

He inserts the card in the visor and close it.

FINAL VENT!

Gai: That scum!

He and Metalgelas ran forward, and he jumped on the Metalgelas' head. Then, the monster ran in an extremely fast speed with Gai pointing the gauntlet at the Nomu and Shigaraki.

(Battle Music Ends)

However, the front door of the building was burst through loudly which caught everyone's attention. Gai performs the Heavy Pressure on the Nomu which caused it to bump into Shigaraki. The one that bursted through the door was All Might, and the students were happy to see All Might finally here.

All Might: It's fine now!

The thing is, he was not smiling at all, but rather an angry expression.

All Might: I am here!

All Might teared up his tie from his shirt.

Mineta: All Might!

Asui: Ribbit...

Gai: All Might!

Midoriya: All... Might...

Shigaraki: Oh, we're getting a "Continue"...

(My Hero Academia Ending)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

53K 1.6K 24
What would happen if two certain superheroes of Paris get transported to another dimension by an akuma Will they be able to go back home? Will they g...
4K 86 8
Midoriya Izuku, after being told he cannot be a hero from his idol All Might, does he stop trying? NO! Midoriya doesn't have a quirk, but he's so int...
12.1K 173 10
(I don't own the image or my hero academia) Alternate universe. There will be personality and quirk changes, they also won't be called quirks for thi...
3.5K 175 76
The beginning was in Qingqing, China. The manifestation of the superpowers which will be soon known as' Quirks'. The society, which grew accustomed...