ALOIS X READER NEW FIANCÉ WIT...

By kayla_alois

You love the fictional character Alois trancy very much and wish he was real but what happens when he actuall... More

What a Crazy Dream
Is this real
Alone With Him
Will we go all the way!?
WARNING LEMON!!!!
The accident
Trouble!
Trouble with Phantomhive
Alone and scared
Safe In His Arms❤️
Pefect Day With Alois
PLEASE READ!!!
Somthings Wrong!
In love
Another women
What now?
His mind is broken
No hope
Hannah sucks
Reunited
PLEASE READ
SHOULD I START THE STORY BACK UP?!?!?!
The Origin
The Origin pt. 2
The Origin pt. 3

Important info!

491 5 2
By kayla_alois

Heyo! It's been about 3 years sense I started this but I finally dicided that it's coming to an end (I know I'm very sorry) BUT sense I'm bored in quarantine I started a new Alois fanfic so anyone that enjoyed this one you should go check out my new one And you should add me on snap... @kayla_kjm anyways go enjoy my new story! I thank you and love you all oh also here my insta @kaylamckins3y... I'm bored and want friends :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.6K 16
This is the part in season 2 of Black Butler when Ciel and Alois fight to the death in a duel. What would happen if Alois wasn't killed, and was able...
24.4K 1.1K 35
This is really old and bad, IDK why y'all like it so much Rated M for graphic violence and strong language Also, this story is currently under constr...
237K 8.3K 35
"No leave me, he's going to come soon!" Tears clouded their eyes as they were forced to leave you, "But (Y/n)! -" Jim started. "Don't worry we'll mee...
455K 14.5K 52
You lost your Aunt in the woods and end up in the Phantomhive Manor. You have became a maid in order to stay. Ciel didn't really like you at first be...