"Just Friends."

Believeeexoxo által

Reina and Justin made a pact. No emotional attachments, no catching feelings, and no falling for the other. W... Több

Warning.
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three.
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Sequel.

Chapter Four.

110K 2.4K 1.7K
Believeeexoxo által

Chapter Four. 

Justin's Point of View:

            I got back to the frat house and for a second I thought I would actually be able to make it into my room without being interrupted but Scott was just coming out of the shower, a towel surrounding his waist, and when he saw me he just rolled his eyes.

            “What?” I spat.

            “Just wondering where the hell you’ve been is all. You missed poker with us man. You never do.”

            “Yeah well I was out. I didn’t feel like playing poker.”

            “And by out you mean…”

            “I mean I was fucking out! Jesus Scott drop it already. I’m single and that’s never fucking changing okay? Reina and I aren’t dating and probably never will so just accept that.”

            He stood there in shock and I was breathing heavily from telling him off. I don’t know what’s gotten into me because honestly Scott was my best friend but he’s been annoying the shit out of me lately with this whole Reina situation. He just needs to stop bothering me about it already because I’m tired of it.

            “Justin I just want you to cut the shit already. I’m supposed to be your best friend man and sorry but hiding the fact you’re fucking a girl is just plain stupid. I’ve known you since freshman year so don’t think even for a second I can’t see right through you. That girl means something to you whether you want to admit it or not and I could tell that the second week you met her when we were all hanging out. I saw the way you looked at her.”

            “What kind of sappy romantic notebook shit are you watching bro? Reina means nothing to me. You wanna know the truth? Fine. I fuck her. We’ve been doing that for half a year now but I have not an ounce of feeling for her. She’s just a piece of ass for me to hit, got it?”

            I didn’t bother to listen to him any further because I didn’t want to hear it. I’m tired of people talking about her and I’m tired of hearing people speak for me as if they know what I’m thinking or as if they know what I’m feeling. They aren’t in my head and I want them to stop trying to get into it. I know my heart I think and I know I’m not into her. She’s a complete pain in my ass but the sex is completely out of this world. That is the only thing keeping me around even though we had a good day today and even though we had a lot more in common than I thought.

            Slamming the door shut to my room, I began to undress myself so I could get in the shower. I was pissed off because right now my mind was going in a million different directions and honestly what I was thinking of was of course Reina when I really didn’t want to. She was the last thing I wanted to think about but I couldn’t get her out of my damn head.

 --------

            “Hey!” Casey exclaimed. “How was the date with Jonah?”

            She was going to kill me or more like murder me when she found out where I actually was but she was going to find out eventually anyways so after I closed the door I turned around to give her a look as if to say please don’t kill me.

            “Please don’t say it.” She groaned.

            “Justin invited me to go get something to eat with him! We’ve never hung out as just friends before so I couldn’t resist Casey. Jonah even said it was fine so I’m sure we’ll just go another day. It’s not that big of a deal.”

            “Well did Jonah know you were with Justin?”

            “No but it’s not like anything’s going on between Justin and I. We’re just friends.”

            “You are not just friends Reina! When will you understand that? You guys have sex and whether you’d like to believe it or not friends who have sex with each other never can stay just friends. Eventually one of you will wind up having feelings for the other one. I know you don’t believe it now but trust me.”

            “Well as of now I don’t have feelings for him and he doesn’t have feelings for me so we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it although it’s never getting built. We had an agreement Casey. We’re not going to ruin that by catching feelings for each other and I don’t want that anyways.”

            “Okay you might not want that but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t.”

            “Where in the hell is all of this coming from? I get that it’s complicated between us but having feelings for each other isn’t one. I would never date Justin because we aren’t like that. We’re just like good at flirting and having sex and that’s honestly it. When it comes down to an emotional connection it’s not there because he doesn’t know how to be compassionate and that’s just the honest truth. He’s an asshole ninety percent of the time.”

            “Just be careful.” She finally said after about a minute. “You don’t want to hurt anyone Reina.”

            “And I’m not going to. I know things look bad but honestly we’re fine and I’ve got it under control. I’m not going to hurt anyone and as of now Justin and I are just two people who have sex and nothing more. I’m gonna go take a shower okay?”

            Walking over to my dresser, I started to rummage through my heaps of clothing to find something to wear and settled on a pair of plaid pajama pants and a t-shirt. The only thing I had planned to do for the night was watch Netflix so giving her a small smile, I exited the room and headed for the showers.

            I’m not sure why the conversation of Justin and I was being brought up so much lately and the fact that it is just confuses me because honestly I thought of Justin as just someone to have sex with and I was being honest when I said he was an ass like today when he wouldn’t even pay for my hot dog. He wouldn’t know how to treat a girl if it hit him in the face and that’s just that. That’s all there is to it.

Flashback:

            “What the hell are we even doing here?” Casey groaned. “It’s only our first week in college and I’m already letting my roommate drag me to a party. I’m doomed.”

            “Oh calm down Casey. This guy named Scott in my math class said they were throwing a party at their house tonight and invited me to come and he told me to bring a friend and as of now you’re the only friend I’ve got. We can try to make this fun, okay? If in a half hour you still aren’t having fun then we’ll leave and I promise you that.”

            That seemed to calm her down temporarily because I finally got the chance to ring the doorbell, fumbling with the end of my black body con dress that surrounded my body. Casey said she was utterly jealous of it and that must mean it looked good on me thankfully.

            “Hey!” Scott shouted over the music, pulling me in for a hug. “Glad you could make it. Who’s your friend?”

            “Casey.” She spoke up, extending her hand out to him like an idiot. Why would she seriously do a handshake right now? I have a hell of a lot to teach her.

            “She’s new to parties.” I explained when he looked at her hand in confusion. “But she’s my roommate and I wanted to get her out a little.”

            “Alright, yeah. Well it’s nice to meet you Casey. There’s alcohol in the kitchen and the only things off limits are the rooms. Seriously, don’t have sex in them. We’ll be pissed.”

            I had no intentions of having sex tonight and Casey certainly didn’t either because she looked at me all wide-eyed as I dragged her inside and immediately got a smile on my face when the music was blaring into my ears and people were all over the place. This is what a college party was like and it was a hell of a lot different from the ones in high school I mean damn. I was impressed.

            “Let’s dance!” I shrieked. “C’mon!”

            Before she had the time to respond I dragged her into the middle of the room where everyone else was grinding all over each other and took the floor by myself, moving my hips side to side and moving my hands through my hair to feel the beat of the music. Casey was staring at me in shock, as she stood there motionless, looking around her and staring back down at her feet from being so shy. She had no reason to be because she was gorgeous but I’ll get that shyness out of her eventually.

            “Why are you being so shy?!” I laughed, pulling her towards me. “There are like fifty people right now around us dancing that are horrible because they’re drunk. There’s no way you can be worse than that.”

            And then I saw some shots being passed around so I gladly took two and downed them, grabbing a third one so I could give it to her but she shook her head no.

            “Someone’s gotta bring you home tonight.” She said. “I’m good.”

            “Such a party pooper!” I teased, chugging the third shot down. “I’m telling you you’re crazy.”

            As the music continued and as I continued to dance, Casey finally started to loosen up a bit and her hips started to sway, a smile finally going on her face when she realized how fun it actually was becoming. Parties are great if you like to dance and as the alcohol was hitting me I was having an even better time, stumbling slightly in my heels before I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist.

            “Careful.” He chuckled lowly in my ear. “Don’t fall sweetheart.”

            When his hands moved a little lower I got short of breath and turned around to see who just said that. My eyes met with his and my god they were so beautiful. I immediately knew who he was because he was in my psychology class and we’ve spoken to each other once or twice with Scott after class but it wasn’t until now that I knew he had a slight interest in me.

            Hooking my arms around his neck, I sent him a smile and he sent one back, pulling me closer against his chest.

            “Hey!” I giggled. “The guy from psych right?”

            “Yeah and you’re the girl that always distracts me during it. You give me a lot of things to think about.”

            “Oh yeah?” I teased. “What kind of things?”

            “Dirty.” He whispered into my ear. “So dirty…”

            I sunk my nails into his shoulders a little once he said that and tried everything to not make out with him. The alcohol was taking over my entire mind and I could tell he has done this to every girl. He’s seduced probably so many girls and I’m falling right into his stupid love spell. It was a damn good one though.

            “Well…” I whispered back, bringing my lips to his ear as well. “You think I’m just that easy hm?”

            “Never said that. I’m just complimenting you and you’re the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid my eyes on and I mean that.”

            “Wow and you’re such a charmer. I’d be lying if I said it wasn’t working though.”

            “And what do you mean by working? You wanna take this somewhere else?”

            “Sadly the rooms are off limits.” I giggled. “Otherwise…”

            “Well what would you do if I told you I was part of this frat house and that I had a room? What would you do then?”

            Then I kind of inwardly cursed myself because I never actually thought that he would have a room here and that I’d actually have to sleep with him but the worst part was that I wanted to because as I looked at his face and saw the little beads of sweat trickling down his forehead and as I saw his lips being so kissable and his body looking so fit I was at a loss for words. I’ve heard about him from the girls around campus but now I understand why. He certainly has a way with words.

            “I’d say I’d love that.” I finally replied. “Take me there.”

            His hands pulled my body in front of his and he began to lead me in the direction of the staircase. I couldn’t see Casey so I had no idea where she was but she knew the way back so if she wanted to leave she could. I haven’t had sex since my last break up five months ago so I was more than ready to get laid again. Especially if it was by this man grasping my hips from behind and leading me up the staircase to the first door on the right, which I’m assuming was his room.

            The door opened and it wasn’t much of anything. It was kind of small with hardwood floors and a blue comforter covering the twin bed. It was our first week in college though so he probably didn’t have the time to decorate it yet.

            “I’ve wanted to do this from the moment I saw you.” He trailed off, moving his fingers down my spine. “I’m so glad you came here tonight.”

            “And how many girls do you say that to? A lot I’m guessing?”

            “Actually you’d be surprised. It’s actually very few.”

            I kissed him before he had the time to say anything else and he gasped a little from the power of it, me jumping slightly because it was like an electrical current just moved through my entire body. The way his lips felt against mine was something I have never in my life felt before and the way his hands were touching my body was unreal. He is something else.

            “Get this off.” He said breathlessly. “I need to see you.”

            His fingertips unzipped the zipper and the dress fell to my feet, his jaw literally dropping open once he saw me. I’d be lying if I said this was the first time a guy reacted like that to me because my ex’s shared the same expression but I was even more proud that he reacted that way because he’s the boy that every girl wants and right now I was about to sleep with him.

            “My god…” He breathed out. “You are…”

            And then I turned around so he could get a view of the best part of me in my eyes, my ass, and as I bent down so my hands were on his bed he was already pulling his pants off and I was laughing from being so drunk.

            “I’m so wet.” I moaned as I started to feel myself. “Hurry up.”

            “F-fuck.” He stuttered, stumbling around the room before he finally retrieved a condom from his bedside table. “Hold on.”

            “You’ve pictured me like this in class?” I asked seductively, moving my thong to the side. “Bent over for you just like this?”

            He was still fumbling to get the condom on from being so frustrated and all I could do was moan from the thought of when he’d finally touch me.

            “This is better than I ever pictured. You are the sexiest girl I have ever seen now come here.”

            He pulled my ass back more on the bed and moved his fingers down to touch me, a moan escaping my lips once he inserted them and let out a loud sigh probably from how tight I was. I haven’t been touched in I don’t know how long and I’ve certainly never been touched like this. His fingers felt different than anyone else’s.

            He removed his fingers too quickly but when he replaced them with his size, my jaw dropped open and I grasped the sheets in an attempt to somehow get out what I was feeling. I never got a chance to look at his size but this was bigger than I’ve ever had.

            “Holy shit!’ I cried out, burying my head into the comforter.

            “You like this dick? You like the way it feels in you? Fuck, your ass is so big.”

            He started to pick up his speed and he was doing such a good job it was ridiculous. I wanted to make him happy so I reached up with my hands and touched his v-line to gently tell him to stop and he did for a second so that’s when I started to ride him, grinding every inch of him, and he let out the loudest moan I’ve ever heard as his right leg shook a little.

            “Holy fuck!” He seethed.

            His hand smacked my ass and then his hands grasped my breasts, squeezing them harder than expected and it was such a sensational feeling that I lost my breath for a second.

            I wanted to put my hands on him so I pulled myself off of him, pushing him down onto his back so I could ride him that way and at first he thought I was going to stop riding him but I leaned down to kiss his neck and that’s when I found out that was his weak spot because his jaw dropped open a little from the feeling as I smiled against his skin.

            “I’m not gonna stop.” I soothed. “I’ll ride you until you come.”

            He sunk my ass back onto him and I rested my hands on his chest as I began to ride him faster, watching him come undone underneath me. His eyes were in a daze as he stared at me and I knew this was probably the best sex he’s ever had and to be honest this was the best sex I’ve ever had. I haven’t felt like this with anyone before and as he closed his eyes, his jaw still completely dropped open, I had a feeling he was close.

            “Tell me when you’re about to.” I moaned. “Let me know.”

            He didn’t say anything in response to me but after a few short motions I came, my nails sinking into his chest and when he heard my moans he let out one too and sunk his nails into my ass, nodding his head to let me know he was close instead of speaking because he couldn’t right now so I pulled myself off of him and it looked like he was going to kill me but I stripped the condom off of him, flinging it onto the floor, and placed my mouth over him so I could give him head.

            “Ah!” He seethed, his toes curling beneath me. “Oh my god.”

            I knew how to give head and believe me when I say that. I knew exactly what made guys tick and when I wrapped my mouth just around the tip, only sucking that part off, he completely lost it as he released himself in my mouth and was in shock I think that I swallowed. He gave me the best sex of my life so I would give him my appreciation in return. That was it.

            We didn’t say anything to each other for about two minutes. I just sat there  completely naked and he had his hands over his face as he tried to calm down and when I gently tried to kiss him there again he flinched from being so sensitive so I just trailed my fingertips up and down his thighs.

            “Say something.” I finally whispered. “Are you okay?”

            “What is your name?” He immediately replied.

            “Reina. It’s nice to meet you Justin.”

            Then we both laughed and he removed his hands from his face to look down at me and he smiled and for the first time of the night it seemed genuine. I’m not used to the whole one night stand thing but he seemed to be because after about another minute he cleared his throat and I sat up from lying down on top of him and just waited for him to say something again. I wasn’t too good at the whole saying goodbye thing.

            “You are something else Reina. I mean wow.”

            “Yeah well you aren’t too bad yourself. How does this thing work? Do I have to call you in the morning or…”

            And then he looked at me in amusement or in disbelief. I couldn’t decipher which one it was.

            “You don’t want me to call you in the morning? You won’t get pissed?”

            “I mean is that necessary? It’s a one-night stand. It’s not like we’re dating or anything but I mean hey, this was fun right?”

            Rising from the bed, I tried to search around in the dark for my clothing and felt self-conscious when he wasn’t saying anything to me. He was just staring at me as I changed and for a second I felt like asking him why he did that but I never did. He just asked me the one thing I wasn’t expecting him to.

            “Can we do that again sometime? I mean it doesn’t have to be anything serious but damn Reina. I need whatever the hell just happened.”

            “I mean….”

            And then I stopped myself because what I was about to say was yes and I was still somewhat drunk. Did I honestly want to say yes to this? Was I seriously about to agree when I wasn’t in the right state of mind?

            “Can I think about it?” I finally asked. “I don’t really know if that’s something I’d be into.”

            “Yeah sure. That’s fine.”

            My dress was back on and I was struggling to pull up the zipper but Justin quickly rose to his feet and helped me do it, his fingertips running up my spine until it was securely in place. It was a really nice gesture and I couldn’t help but blush when he turned me around to face him and kissed me once more, the little butterflies in my stomach going off all at once. He is honestly something else.

            “I need your number Reina.” He whispered. “Please?”

            I saw his phone on his nightstand so I went over to grab it myself, entering my information in and passed it back to him. He wasn’t acting like an asshole like I expected him to be but that’s probably because he was trying to get me to agree to this whole friends with benefits ordeal. Maybe I’d agree or maybe I wouldn’t. When I woke up tomorrow I’ll probably kill myself for even doing something like this in the first place.

            “Bye Justin.” I laughed, opening up the door. “I’ll see you in class.”

A/N:

So I updated again only because for the people who are just starting to read I want there to at least be five chapters posted to catch their interest! I hope you liked the dirty scene and i'm also really excited that Reina isn't like any other character i've ever written about. She's so different than most and I love the fact that the guy is falling first because I feel like in most stories it's always the girl falling for the guy first and I loveeee making different stories! Hopefully you like them too :)

Please comment and let me know what you thought! I can't believe this already has 14,000+ reads with only three chapters posted. So insane but i'm so grateful for all of you!

Twitter: @ believeeexoxo

Instagram: @ drxwsdeanna         

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

5K 123 9
Miles finally escaped the spider society. Good. But now Miguel wants YOU to help find him. What happens when you say no?
7.7K 231 13
Wild flowers have grown so beautiful and brave. Their hearts glow even in darkest of corners. Their love for each other keeps them alive. But would l...
460K 14.7K 37
"I think I'm falling for you..." he says quietly, taking my hand in his. I pull my hand back and look down at the ground. "No your not." He looks...
35.1K 2K 35
[WATTYS 2022 SHORTLIST] Oliver Osborne is known to most as impulsive, nonchalant, and just downright stupid. That said, it came as no surprise when...