[Completed] Completely Innoce...

By pinkishblue3095

Looking the last piece of glowing purple sand slowly dropping... I knew it's the end I knew that you won't co... More

Prologue ❄
Lie ❄
Go Go ❄
Where did you came from ❄
War of Hormones❄
You never walk alone❄
What is Love?❄
Spring Day❄
Come back home❄
Omona!❄
Hold me tight❄
Euphoria❄
Don't Leave me❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 1-2❄
Blackpink in Bangkok day 3❄
Stay❄
Scenery❄
SMA 2019❄
I Need U❄
For you❄
The truth untold❄
Forever Young❄
Boy meets evil❄
Danger❄
Save me❄
Nothing like us❄
Promise❄
2019 UMG Grammy showcase❄
The Late Show❄
GoodMorningAmerica
Behind Momoland's Jane❄
With Seoul❄
The exhausting shooting❄
I think I'm crazy❄
Recording❄
Happiness❄
Behind Minatozaki Sana❄
Prophecy❄
Two Three❄
Cypher pt. 3:Killer❄
My heart❄
❄❄❄ATTENTION!!!❄❄❄
Stigma❄
Don't know what to do❄
Like a fool❄
Listen to me❄
Coachella❄
Run❄
4 O'Clock❄
Black❄
Let go❄
Jamais Vu❄
Don't wanna Cry❄
I'm okay❄
Love Scenario❄
I Am You❄
Got you❄
Blue Flame❄
Sea❄
Tonight❄
Emotion❄
Consequence❄
I purple you❄
Begin❄
Blueming❄
Shocked❄
Outta my head❄
How would you feel❄
Love Shot
Fake Love
Louder than bombs
Tongyong(동영)❄
Daejeon❄
Run away
Close to Me
Shadow❄
Gyongju
Selfish❄
Winter Bear
Dead Leaves
Who❄
Wish you were gay❄
Sour Candy❄
Still With You❄
Yes I am❄
So Far Away❄
⏳0:00⌛
My Time
We on❄
I'm in love?
Preparations❄
WAR 전쟁 part 1
WAR 전쟁 part 2
Final moments
Epilogue❄
THANKYOU AND GOODBYE
ANNOUNCEMENT
Explanations and ANOTHER STORY PROMOTION!

Can't believe this❄

181 10 4
By pinkishblue3095

Kishie's POV:

*coughs* coughs* calm down put down your gun don't kill me okay...if you remember me I'm the third person/author's POV here...
Ahhhm sorry for the late update everyone I've promised for an update yesterday but something came up and sorry for those innocent minds who cringed last chapter only two chaps but there's another tomorrow.

Lights! Camera! Action!

❄❄❄❄

"V no!"

The book glowed....
Why does it have to be you?
Why Taehyung?
Why are you like this when we're going okay?
Jisoo asked herself because when they finally went alright all these things happened

The rocks wrecked and she expect a portal to the dark world but there's nothing inside...
Just a small piece of red paper.

Jane hurriedly get it then she scrutinized the paper.
"I-I don't understand," Jane said.
"Jane...give it to me!" Jisoo ordered
"No! What will my mom say? She expects that I'm the chosen one! She'll surely kill me!" Jane yelled.
"Until now you still think of your mom?! It's for our safety just imagine dark witches invading the world!" Jisoo said.
"It's for your safety we dark witches will fade and die if that damn prophecy will happen!"
"The prophecy didn't say anything about that all that it says is a battle within good and evil," Jisoo yelled back.
"Undefined," V said and he motioned his hand as the paper flew towards him.
"I know where is the next gate... If you see that book container where the black book is attached and gone it has a missing details and the details were here...And all I need this do is find that detail...somewhere in this red paper," He chuckled.
"V! Why are you doing this?! V why didn't you tell me!" Jisoo yelled in confusion.
"Soo-yah I'm Kkaman son of Woklama! It's been a long time when your mom planned to kill me! I can remember my memories now that I'm back here in Tongyeong, I'm Woklama's daughter,"

"Woklama..." Jane suddenly remembered what her mom told her. An indistinctive memory.
"Shi-ra,Ji-eun,!" Woklama said as she happily approach us.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think I'm in love with the Dark Prince!" I said in a fluttered manner.

"Dark prince?! But the dark Prince is just meant to dark witches," I said.

"Yah! You two are just jealous!"

"No...be careful Wokie I'm scared you'll get hurt in the end.

" Whatever! "

❄❄❄❄

"What happened to you?!" I gasped when saw Woklama crying.

"The Dark Prince love someone else she love Jung Junghua!" I cried heavily.

"Jung Junghua?! The one who Kim Jungsoo like?!" I gasped knowing it will break Jungsoo's heart.

"Yeah and it's rumored! I will kill her!"

"So Jane your mom told you that Woklama fall in love with the dark Prince which is my dad?" Jisoo asked and her lips trembled as she look at Taehyung...

"T-taehyung...we're siblings? Don't tell me we are?" She asked falling down her knees as her tears fall.
"Jane why haven't you tell us earlier?!" Jisoo yelled.
"I-I don't know," Jane looked away she also don't understand why she's informing them.
"I don't know who is my father Jisoo all I know is...I grow up with mom with this guy visiting her sometimes and I don't know the name...until," V said recalling a memory.

"Damn you Wokie! How dare you do this to me! We are friends!"
"But everything changed you get the dark Prince from me you know I love him!"
"It's not my fault when he choosed me Instead of you!"
"You don't suit him!"
"So you think you do?"

"Eomma!" I cried...
"I'll kill your son! So that you can't trick us again..."
"Eomma don't kill Kkaman," Haessar my best friend and Aunt Chungha's daughter said.
"Kkaman run!"
We run so fast,me and mom I don't know what's happening but all I know is Aunt Jungha is very strong...she teleports twice per seconds and controls the nature.

"Kkaman, that cave is the way out of this world go there...you will be safe in the human world,"
"But eomma!"
Aunt Jungha suddenly arrived.
"You can't trick us anymore!" Her orange smokes transformed to a spear but it didn't hit me.

"Haessar!"

"H-haessar died V?" Jisoo asked.
"I don't know...I escaped that time...and I went to the human world," V explained.
"If my mom got a daughter named Haessar it's either me or a sibling and if Jane said that Woklama likes my father then...maybe we're siblings...Taehyung we can't be siblings," Jisoo sobbed and tears are also visible on Taehyung's eyes.
"After I escaped I appeared here in Tongyong and a couple found me I lost my memory but they named me Taehyung...they said it's a special name, they said they have a relative in Tongyong so they found me but each time they bring me here in Tongyong I'm losing myself my eyes becomes all black so they prohibited me...and I don't know why...till this day...I'm here again I don't know why I put the book there Soo-yah I didn't mean it it's like some force takes over me," Taehyung explained.
Jisoo sighed.
"I love you Taehyung,"She said
"I love you too..." Taehyung respond and they went close when Jane coughed.
"Excuse me there's a loveless woman here and duhh you will kiss? Who knows? You're siblings?!"She said rolling her eyes.
" Don't say that! "Jisoo glared
" Whatever if you want good things to happen click that star on the left side of your screen and vote!"Jane rolled her eyes.
"What?" Taehyung looks confused.
"V there's only one way to know everything," Jisoo said.
"What?"
"Let's see mom,"

Jisoo's POV:

I'm just silent as we three ride the train to Seoul. I still can't digest a lot. I wished our hypothesis were all wrong.
I can't digest that I'm in an affair with my sibling if ever and we even did...errrm last night.

I also can't believe that Jane come with us with her confused face.
Why is she even interested?
"Jane...why are you doing this?" I asked.
"I don't know...don't worry mom won't know anything" She said.
Wow.

❄❄❄❄

"Eomma," I said upon seeing mom.
"Jisoo! Why do you bring a purple witch here!" She said pointing at Jane.
"Sssshh mom don't worry Jane won't do anything bad"
Mom smiled.
"Hmm Taehyung looks handsome today huh?"
V just smiled with mom's complement.
"Come on kids you want Bulgogi?"
I deeply sighed.
"Mom....tell me the truth," I said.
"What truth?" She confusedly asked.
"Am I Haessar?"
Mom looked shocked and confused.
"Where did you hear that name?" She looks puzzled.
"Tell me...is Taehyung my sibling?" I asked as tears drilled down my cheeks.
"Wait...let me explain,"
"Is that why...you despise him at the first place he is my brother? Why mom? And How does Woklama and Shira connects here?" I asked
"Sssh calm it!" She breathes in.
"Kids sit down I'll tell you the story...Listen okay? Me,Woklama,Shi-ra and Ji-eun got a very nice friendship Shi-ra is my sister and she's your aunt Jisoo and also Jane's mom,Shi-ra is an orange witch like me so I don't know how she became a plain purple and a multiple purple witch," She said giving Jane a certain look making Jane look down.
"There's an island here in Korea in which you can found in the end of Tongyong it's a huge invisible island were witches happily lives, The purple black and witches of other colors lives in Harmony...The dark witches promised they won't do wicka and in that world there is monarchy between the dark and light witches the island is divided into two and light and dark witches are separated but in harmony," She smiled.
"Everything is at peace? The island is divided into two the other side is the for the light and the other side is for the dark but is the monarchy allover?" Jane asked.
"No...The light got their own monarchy and the dark got their own...and in the dark there is this handsome son of the King and Queen," She gigged making us roll our eyes.
"The dark Prince...."

"Shi-ra look how handsome he is," Wokie said.
"One day I will marry him," She even added.
"Dark witches just suit dark witches," Ji-eun said.
"Okay whatever but me marriage and having children isn't crossing mg mind yet," I said.

...

"Are you Jungha princess of the light witch?"A handsome man asked.
"Yes,"
"I'm the Dark Prince and I think I posses love for you can I court you?" He asked.
"But Kim Jungsoo courts me,"
"I don't care you will marry me,"
"No!"

"But days passes and he didn't stop courting me until I thought of marrying him in my own I fall in love,"

...

"What you want is a marriage with my daughter! You're the dark Prince and it's against your blood compact," My father refused.
"You two shouldn't be in a relationship at all" My mom added.

"But the Dark Prince loves me even if both sides refused he made a way he killed my parents and killed his parents,"

"What?!" We all gasped
"Yeah after that I blamed him but my love for him rules me more than hate so I married him and we became the royalties if the land but with that my friendship with Wokie... Faded she loathed me and even attacked me,she like the Dark Prince so much that she even thought of killing herself but Ji-eun saved her,Ji-eun is our purple witch friend," She explained.

"Ji-eun? But Jane said her mom is the one who saved Wokie and it's Shi-ra" I insisted and saw Jane's face pale.
"I need to leave" she suddenly faded with purple smokes but mom seems to never mind and continued the story.
"Until me and the Dark Prince...got a daughter named Haessar but soon we find out that Wokie got a son with my husband named Kkaman,"
Blood rushed from my veins.
"You mean V is..."
"No let me finished Wokie is already pregnant by her first boyfriend which is Ji-eun's brother and she tricked my husband she made my husband drunk and they sleep naked but they didn't do the thing so you are not siblings," Mom smiled and me and Taehyung rejoice.
"And Jisoo...you are Haessar,"
I smiled and started kissing Taehyung's lips.
"But it doesn't mean you'll do that in front of me I also tried to kill Taehyung but he escaped you do the job Jisoo you helped her that's how love works...Days after....The Dark Prince knew about Woklama's trickery then he set a war between good and bad this time I choose what is right...I love him but it's not right to kill...So we get the four books and escaped the island and the book is given to trusted people...
To Woklama is the red Ji-eun the black Gold to Minatozaki Yuiko who is Sana's mom and the white book to Michelle Choice a peculiar kid and I don't know where they are now," She glumly smiled.

"What a history," V said.
"But you said....Ji-eun is the purple witch how come Shi-ra have the black book now and she turns to a Purple witch?"I asked.
" I don't know,"

We're puzzled until Blue and White Elements appeared.
"Jisoo"Michelle said.
" Michelle, S-sana?"
Sana just rolled her eyes.
"Did you kill the darkness chosen one?" Michelle asked
"No..."
"I told you she's weak," Sana mocked.
"How can I kill someone I really love?"
"You love Jane?" Michelle asked.
"It's Taehyung....the chosen one is Taehyung," I sobbed.
"Soo-yah sshh"
"What?! Then kill him now!" Michelle yelled.
My blood boiled what does she thinks of me?
"Michelle I love him"
"How will the prophecy happen? Love is a shit"

V looks at me intensely...
"Soo-yah, you know I love you,but I'll go with what's right if you need to kill me do it, I'll be happy for you " He smiled with tears from his eyes.
I just kiss him
"Taehyung....why does it have to be you? I love you so much," I cried.
"Kill me," His eyes shut and do a second telekinesis of a knife.
"No!" I get the knife and it melted with pink smokes.
He kissed me again...so rough and so edible...we can't stop it like it's the last moments.
Mom coughs.
"Excuse me kids? I didn't remember that the prophecy said something about killing it says:
She with the lips of Scarlet meant to conquer the darkness with pink and maybe black but the one with the mark of evil is the one who will fight the brightness with Purple and Black two forces might refuse but the forces of Black and White will manifest them.. "

"But it says defeat!" Michelle insisted.
"Whatever let's just do moves when we are so sure already," Sana said and hold the noisy Michelle as they faded.
And I just hugged Taehyung.

"Taehyung....remember your promises to me," I said
"I will never forget them,
It's always you,"He said and with that he kissed me.

(PB:Sana all)

Jane's POV:

"So you're telling me you're not the chosen one?"
Mom looks so dissapointed.
"Yeah...and I think they already know your main identity secret,"
"What? You're really useless Jane," She said.
"I know," With that I faded with purple smokes.

Jisoo's POV:

"Do it stronger!"
Sana said and I release more smokes to defeat Michelle's Ghost. I went bored and just steal their energies.

"You won't improve if you keep doing that,"Michelle scolded.
" Be serious don't make my Michelle... I mean Michelle mad "Sana added.
" I'm yours Sana,"Michelle winked
"Iwww" I said
"What?" They both yelled
"Ughhh nothing,"I rubbed my nape.
"Me and Sana will honeymoon first you stay here and Destroy that," She said pointing at Sana's water monster.
"Shut up Michelle," Sana said but she's blushing.
Michelle kiss her cheek and they faded. Iwww what on earth is their relationship?

It's hard to have teachers like them...It's October and I'm working hard for the comeback for that damn prophecy if ever...and Yoongi... I'm really close to him now I think he's not just a friend but someone very special to me next to Taehyung.
I told him that I don't really love him...well V show me a CCTV footage stating what I see in Gwancheon were all illusions...
And Yoongi is hurt...I need to fix things with the person who really cares about me. And Taehyung....we don't have much time together since he's also busy. The G(I)-DLE girls somehow does training from time to time.
"Yahhh!" I screamed a I attacked Sana's see monster.

Taehyung's POV:

I really miss Jisoo.
I want to run from everything but it's not possible
I took a deep breathe and release black smokes.
Never in my life I thought I can master many techniques without proper training.
I'm busy when  a red paper fly b
in front of me I stared on it and my eyes turned black as I followed it....I'm Kkaman the evil chosen one...I will open the next portal in Daejeon....

But before that I need to get the red book from Jane.

Jisoo's POV:

"Go to Daejeon I sensed Taehyung is opening the portal...stop him" Michelle said.
I'm stunned...Taehyung....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.4K 39
What happened if one day Y/N fell in love with someone she didn't expect. ONE DAY: Jungkook:"Fine I will marry Rosé" . . . . . . Y/N:" JUNGKOOK PLEA...
155K 3.5K 77
Bunch of imagines with the one and only kim jennie🧸 ■+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+■ This book includes: - fluff - sad endings - no mature contents (sorr...
3.3K 206 31
two best friends, grow together, they are like 'one soul in two different bodies ' both have crush but on different people and they start dating w...
7.9K 182 10
10 brand new one featuring -shots Jimin and Rosé. WARNING: THIS NOVEL CONTAINS SMUT AND WHOLE OTHER BUNCH OF SHIT THAT IS NOT FOR KIDS. READ AT YOUR...