CLICHÉD

By klliknow

Y/n just wanted to have her KDrama moment at the school rooftop and cry her heart out after a barely passing... More

CLICHÉD
C-0
C-1
C-2
C-3
C-4
C-5
C-6
C-7
C-8
C-9
C-10
C-11
C-12
C-13
C-14
C-15
C-16
C-17
C-18
C-19
C-20
C-21
C-22
C-23
C-24
C-25
C-26
C-27
C-28
C-29
C-30
C-31
C-32
C-33
C-34
C-35
C-36
C-37
C-38
C-39
C-40
C-41
C-42
C-43
C-45
C-46
C-47
C-48
C-49
C-50
C-51
C-52
C-53
C-54
C-55
C-56
C-57
C-58
C-59
C-60
Clichéd

C-44

3K 96 185
By klliknow

C-44

Minho's POV

"Let's Netflix and Chill at my house."

"What?" I blink repeatedly.

"My account will go to waste if I won't use it," she tells me and I couldn't help my glare.

"Don't ever tell that to anyone else," I say and pinch her cheeks in frustration. "Do you live in a cave, huh? You should know what those terms mean in this day and age."

This girl is so painfully clueless. I gently tap on her cheeks to alleviate the redness from me pinching on them. If only she isn't so adorable.

"Chan suggested it to me though? He said we'd enjoy it very much."

That old man. He's wrong in thinking I'd let him corrupt Y/n before I do.

I couldn't help my smirk as I look at her expectant face looking up at me. She doesn't even know what she's getting herself into.

"Let's do it next time. You better be ready because I won't hold back."

"It's fine, I'll let you be in charge!"

I suppress a grin. Oh, Y/n. She'll be the death of me.

My naïve girl.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Chan barges into the door as I finish compiling all the documents that contain informations about a certain person.

"Where's Bin?"

"He's still trying to sneak out from that dinner with their business partner. Daddy and Mummy are keeping a close look." Chan snickers. "How come you never let us in here when we've been friends for years? Oh, is it because we aren't Y/n?"

Chan looks smug as he grins at me. He's not wrong, but I'll never say that directly because I won't hear the end of it from these guys.

He got himself comfortable as we wait for Changbin to arrive. Sometimes I pity that boy. He's still a baby, but his parents are already bombarding him with those business shenanigans when all he wants is to make music. No wonder he always looks so dark.

I'm glad my parents aren't forcing me into anything. They're only forcing me to introduce Y/n to them. I kind of talked about her when I went to visit Gimpo last time.

"I finally got away from those suck-ups!" Speaking of the dark lord in his black suit, he entered and went straight to my fridge. He rummages through it and finally settles for a bottle of water. "Where did those beers and soju go? Why is it full of milk in here?" He frowns as he chugs his water.

"Minho is a milky guy," Chan says.

I just shrug. There's no way I'm telling them that Y/n loves milk and there's also no way that I'm letting her near any liquor if ever she decides to stop by. She can barely handle spicy food, I doubt she'd like spicy liquid too.

"So what's it that you want to say?" Changbin asks when everyone's already seated.

"It's about Y/n-"

"I knew it!" Chan claps his hands with a really annoying smirk before I could even finish what I was saying. "She's the only reason you'd let us in here."

I roll my eyes before continuing. "I like her-"

"Duh? Even a fool knows."

"Stop interrupting me!" I glare and chuck the folder I'm holding at Changbin, the contents spilling in the air towards Chan. All the papers satisfyingly slapped them on their faces.

"Why don't I see this violence towards Y/n, huh?" Changbin grumbles.

"These documents..." The eldest turns to me in shock as he gathers the papers back into the folder. "Aren't these important to you?"

"They were."

Even Changbin's eyes widen as he reads the label. "You're throwing all these Sunny information around as if you didn't lose two years worth of sleep over a girl you don't even know the real name of. What does that mean?"

"It means I no longer need them."

"Y-You've found her?!"

I shake my head. "I'm not going to look for her anymore."

"Huh?" The youngest blinks at me confusedly, but Chan looks as if he's gone crazy with his eyes turning misty despite his wide smile.

"Well, damn... You're really moving on, huh?"

Changbin gasps. "Shit... You really have it that bad for Y/n?"

"Tsk." I look away as I feel my ears heating up. "It's quite obvious that it's not just a mere crush, and I definitely don't just like Y/n... It's disrespectful going after two girls at once, don't you think?"

Chan claps. "Yes! My ship is sailing!"

"It's about time." Changbin chuckles. "But are you sure you're ready to give her up?"

"They're different, okay?" I sigh. "You know why I wanted to find Sunny. It's not even because I had a puppy crush on her, I just wanted to see for myself that she's really doing fine after I ruined her life."

"Minho, we talked about this..."

"Yeah, I know. You guys keep saying it's not my fault, but still... I thought maybe the guilt would disappear if I just see her for one last time, but maybe I'm just being selfish." I smile sarcastically. "I know the right thing is to just leave her alone, and I don't know why it took me meeting Y/n to realise how much of a creep I'm being by going around trying to find where Sunny is."

Chan pats my shoulder. "To be fair, her parents should've at least let you say goodbye."

"So you're really moving on?" Changbin asks. "No more finding Soonie?"

"That's the cat."

"Same thing."

"If that's what it's called then yeah." I shrug. "Anyway, that's all the reasons why I called you here. Get the hell out."

They look at each other, sitting back down. "Unfortunately, we need to tell you something too."

Chan looks at Changbin that made the youngest boy sigh.

"Fine," he grumbles and slides a folder towards me. "I got that info from our family private investigator."

I frown as I open to scan the documents. "What does your family have to do with me?"

"It's not my fam, it's me. I notice some amateur thugs have been following me and Chan-hyung so I got it investigated."

"That's nothing new."

"Before we say anything just stay calm, okay?" Chan says and I squint my eyes.

"They might be the same thugs responsible for that enormous pot almost falling on your girl."

I feel my eye twitching. "What?"

"Hey, just calm down!" Chan pushes me back on the sofa.

"First, see if they're familiar." Changbin holds up a CCTV shot of two boys, a bit blurry but I could recognise them which only made the veins on my temples throb in rage.

"They are... They tried picking a fight with me at the school locker area, but Y/n interfered."

"Oh shit." Chan combs through his hair, avoiding my eyes.

"What the fvck is it this time?" I frown.

"Hey, c-calm down..." Changbin removes the photos from my burning line of sight. "It's just..."

I click my tongue in annoyance. "Just tell me straight."

"How should I say this?" Chan grimaces. "First and foremost, we just suspect it, hm? There's only a little evidence, so uncurl those fists. Okay, um, we think... only a little proof, that, um... that-"

"WHAT." I glare.

"It might have something to do with that gang leader you beat up in the past!" Changbin says with raised arms.

I feel like someone punched my solar plexus.

"Are you..." I swallow thickly. "Are you sure?"

Chan shakes his head. "Not yet, but it's better to be cautious that's why we're telling you."

"Y/n..."

"We won't let them touch her, alright?"

Chan tries to reassure me, but it doesn't make me feel even a bit relieved. Just when I thought I could finally move on with Y/n, my past just had to haunt me again.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"Did you do something again?" Y/n asks after waking me up before Philosophy starts.

"A cat always naps. You should've known that by now," I try to divert the topic in a lighter mood.

I couldn't sleep well knowing that those shitheads could just be lurking around. The guys and I are still trying to find more proof, but those petty losers hide pretty well and it's taking a toll on my sleep schedule. I might have to resort to taking some hours off my day so I wouldn't start napping in class again.

Y/n giggles at me and I couldn't help but smile. My face must've been swollen. I always appreciate how she doesn't force me to tell her everything. She's too good to me and I feel like I'm taking it for granted.

"You should see the picture I took of Dori with a red bow and a beret. I even lost-" she abruptly stops.

"Lost? Lose what?" I feign suspicion.

"I even lost my sanity going around to find those stuff!" She tries to laugh it off, but I know better.

I just shake my head and try to suppress a grin. She must've been separated with Dori for a while. It's not like I can get mad at her and it's probably not her fault. I know she takes good care of him so I'm not really worried.

"I'm so satisfied with all the projects you turned in," Ms. Meen says. She's announcing the grades that we got for that film project with Y/n and Jisung.

I see Jisung trying to discreetly look back to our direction. I can't help but smirk as I watch him steal glances at Y/n. It's not like I can blame him for liking her, because I do too. His eyes widen when he finally notices me, so I raise a brow that made him focus back in front in no time. I don't really have anything against him because he isn't that bad, he even helped me cover up for Y/n when we had that sleepover at my place, it's just funny to tease him because he's such a coward. I was ready to accept if ever Y/n realises her little crush on him so I gave him an entire day to confess, but it turns out he couldn't. It's a shame because I won't give him another chance.

Y/n glares when I call her an introvert, although she doesn't really look very scary. "I'm just awkward, but I actually like people."

I smirk as I bring my face closer to hers. Her eyes widen.

"I thought you only like me," I whisper with a faux pout, trying hard not to laugh. Teasing her has become a vice I wouldn't be able to quit.

Her whole face flushes and she slightly pushes me. I chuckle at her cuteness and hold her right hand, intertwining our fingers together and putting them under our joined desk because I know she isn't used to PDA yet.

"That's unfair because I only like you," I say.

I'm glad that she's allowing me to touch her. I never thought that I'd have such a strong need to hold someone before Y/n. The only time I'll ever allow my sleep to be disturbed is if it's by the prettiest girl who cries about her almost failed History grade. I'd gladly allow it if it means that I get to have her hand in mine.

We got good grades thanks to Y/n's hard work, so she asks Jisung to celebrate at Mochi Cafe but he declines. When we're already outside, I feel her tugging at my shirt with an expectant gaze that I almost gave into.

"I can't go with you today, I need to do... something."

"When are you not busy?" she mumbles.

"I'll make it up to you, promise." I assure her before letting go of her hand, but I can't seem to go. I'm not sure if I should tell her. I don't want Y/n thinking that I'm only making excuses to ditch her. Besides, she deserves to know why I'm always bailing at every hangout. But she'd just get scared and I don't want to worry her too much. I swallow my conflict and decide not to tell her until everything's taken care of.

"Take care," she tells me. I ruffle her hair and pull her in for a quick hug.

I'm sorry, Y/n. I can't involve you in this gang fvckery. I don't want you to end up like my friend.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

A week passed without new information, so when I got a call from Chan I immediately went even if it's a school day.

"Really?" I scoff as I look at the two of them sipping bobas here at Mochi Cafe.

"What? It's the most unsuspecting place to do shady stuff," Chan says.

"Let's get this over quickly, I still have classes."

Changbin taps on his phone for a while then hands it to me. My blood boils as I see the cursed face of the biggest loser in my life.

"Yes, that's Bambam and apparently he's here in Seoul too," Chan starts. "I've always wondered why their gang is called Dabbin. Now I understand why after seeing the leader."

"I should've killed him back then."

"Hey, no to violence!" Chan warns me and makes me sit again.

"Then he shouldn't have tried breaking Y/n's skull first."

Good thing there are cats to keep me sane.

"He's after Y/n," Changbin says that made me pause. "Unfortunately, all our suspicions were right... The pot, those amateur thugs."

"What?"

"He isn't done messing with you yet." He scratches his nape in frustration. "He won't stop until he gets you. What did you even do to make him that petty?"

"I told you he just lost to me in a fight way before! Who would win with that stickass body?" I scoff. "And maybe because there's this other girl he likes who apparently liked me."

"It's always a girl, isn't it?" Chan sighs.

Changbin smirks. "You wouldn't understand."

"Shut up, Mr. I've had 19 failed arranged marriage proposals for every year of my life."

"Can you two stop with your imaginary relationship statuses when we have Y/n's safety to actually talk about?"

"Tch."

"Anyway, I haven't found out their hideout yet but I'm close to," Chan assures me. "I think we need to use our connections to end this thing once and for all. What's the plan?"

Changbin seems to be in deep thought as he turns to us. "You know, he's a coward. Why don't just go and attack us head on than use a literally innocent girl like Y/n?"

"Maybe he's trying to mess with Min's emotions. He gets pretty fired up when it comes to his babygirl."

"That's right because it hurts more, like what he did with Soonie."

"That's the cat."

"Yeah, Sunny-whatever." Changbin frowns. "What if... Sunny is here too that's why they left their base at Gimpo?"

Chan tilts his head. "Wouldn't that be bad for her wellbeing? You said she had PTSD and Seoul might be one of her triggers. Isn't that why you didn't bother searching this city?"

I nod. "That's what her parents told me."

It's also why I moved here in the first place, as a form of self-punishment. For all the guilt of hurting the first person to ever approach me in school, my first ever friend, the first person I ever cared about aside from my family, who I lost forever. I wasn't even able to ask her real name because everyone calls her Sunny... Despite all my past reasons, I'm better now. If I never punished myself, I wouldn't have Y/n in my life and it would be darker.

"Uh, I know you told us to not bother knowing your past friends... but I just got so curious!" Chan says and sheepishly takes out the polaroid photo that suddenly disappeared from my drawer last week. It's me and my past friends way back in 8th grade winter break. There's me, Sunny, and four other assholes.

"Hyung..." I sigh.

"Just hear me out first. I'm just concerned because you told us about the threats and although it's just spur of the moment words, what if it's serious?" Chan explains. I nod for him to continue. "So I got it investigated and... they're also here."

I shut my eyes after hearing those words.

"You don't deserve her! I'll never stop until you feel what I'm feeling right now. I'll never let you be happy!"

I can still remember his words vividly. How can I protect Y/n when there are so many enemies lurking around? I can't afford to lose her.

"Oh, were they why our Finding Sunny mission sometimes went overseas?"

"Two years, Bin... We've been doing this for years and you only got that now?"

"He never really talked about them, did he?"

"Can you... Can you just send me the details? I don't think I can deal with these right now," I say and walk out without waiting for their response.

I must've pushed the door too hard that made that Hyunjin guy spill the drink he's making at the counter.

"Oh my god! Bad boy much?" He whines, eyes widening as I look at him sharply, then he bows so low that I almost felt bad for his back. "I-I apologise, s-sir."

"Tsk."

I step on the gas, surpassing the speed limit a little. I know that it's dangerous and that I need to calm down, but that's exactly why I need to see Y/n as soon as possible. I'm supposed to take her out today to make up for all the times that I turned her down, but it's already a bad day and classes haven't even started yet.

I just want her safe. Is that too much to ask for? Why don't all those motherfvckers just go straight to me? Why does she have to get dragged into my mess? She doesn't deserve that.

I'm already late when I arrived so I just stayed at the rooftop until it's time for PE.

"Min!" Y/n lightens up when she sees me. "Why are you so late?"

"I just did something," I say before hugging her. She smiles at me, but it just makes me feel so guilty.

Should I tell her now?

"Like what?" she asks.

"Nothing... Just some stuff."

No... I couldn't.

"Come on, you can tell me. Don't you trust me?" She looks up at me with those trusting eyes and I can't bear to look back.

"I said it's nothing," I dismiss and let go of her. I must've sounded a bit harsh to wipe the smile off her face.

"Oh... Okay..."

I sigh and immediately head to the other side of the court. My phone dings as a message notification from Chan pops up.

Bang Chan:
Check email ;)

From: Christopher Bang
Subject: Your Exes heh

Nakamoto Yuta - Japanese

Qian Kun - Chinese

Chittapon Leechaiyapornkul/Ten - Thai

Kim Jungwoo - Korean

My eyes immediately focused on their names and everything else blurs out.

Bang Chan:
All are trainees at SME and have connections
Must be why they didn't get kicked out
Didn't know your friends are high profile
Infos were hard to dig as they keep it in the basement
No need to thank me but it'd be nice hihi

seen by Minho

My head hurts from everything that I've found out. I don't know what to do about this. I need a break.

Suddenly, I feel a tug on my shirt and see Y/n.

"What's wrong?"

"None that concerns you," I say absentmindedly.

"Uh... Are you free later? I found a new cafe, I think you'll like it there."

"I have to do something later. Just go with Jisung," I reply and go back to scanning the email that Chan sent me. As much as I'd like to chill with her, I have to take care of this first. I know Y/n is just trying make me feel better, but I don't think I'd be able to do that right now.

"But you said you'll make it up to me..." she mumbles. "Can you at least stay with me until I reach home?"

I look at her and sigh. I've been neglecting her for so long now but I can't let this one pass. "This thing's really important."

"But I need to tell you something important too..."

"Next time?"

"You always say that. It's been weeks, Minho. You don't have time for us anymore."

I laugh bitterly out of stress and pushes my hair back in frustration. "We're not together, Y/n. As far as I know, it's not my responsibility to make time for you."

It's only for a second before I realised what I just said.

"Y-You said..." She breathes in and I can already see her eyes turning glassy. "No, you're right."

I try to reach for her hand, but she immediately stands up.

"Y/n, I didn't mean it like that."

"No, it's okay. I will just leave you alone for now."

Just then, I hear someone shouting her name and then a ball hitting her face. Before I could think, I'm already on my feet, catching her before she falls to the floor.

"Shit! Y/n? Hey-"

I glare at the person who pulled Y/n away from me. Jisung flinches, but refuses to let go. I look at her face that's slightly frowning, a small dot of blood starting to peak from her nose.

"She's hurt," Jisung says.

I feel my jaw tense up. He's right... She's hurt, and it's because I fvcked up.

I ball my fists and storm out of the covered court, kicking the door to the rooftop open and leaning on the wall with my head in my hands.

"Damn it, Minho. Don't take your fvcking stress out on Y/n..." I mumble and comb through my hair.

This thing is really messing me up. I need to tone it down in order to think rationally. I need to breathe, so I lean my head back and close my eyes. Normally, I would not be able to step foot in such a high place, let alone close my eyes without the fear of falling, yet here I am at the rooftop.

She ran to the third floor as I walked lazily behind her. She looked rather excited as we stopped in front of the door with a restricted sign.

"I found you a new hangout place!"

"What?"

"Can you please open it? I couldn't push it."

I rolled my eyes but still obliged. When the door opened, I felt my soul leave my body. Of all places...

"The rooftop?" I hesitantly went in. "You found it?"

She nodded. "Bambam stole your hangout spot so I figured I'll find you a new one."

I closed the door and sat down with my back on the wall to make sure that I would not be falling anytime soon. "Why did you do it?"

"What?" She sat beside me, and my nerves somehow calmed a little.

"Why did you exert such an effort for me?"

"Because I want to?"

"You're not afraid of me anymore?"

"I was never afraid of you! Especially now that I know you're just an innocent cat person... I was just shy."

I tried to fight my smile because I totally did not appreciate it, but she just grinned.

"I thought Coach Hoseok was looking for me?"

"That's a lie." She giggled.

I raised an eyebrow. "Did you sneak out of class?"

"Well, yes?" She scratched her nape. "The class was boring anyway."

I couldn't help it anymore and started laughing. It seemed to shock her.

"Why do you never smile?"

"Why do you always bother me?"

"Because you're always alone," she told me, and I scoffed. "Cats are not counted!"

"Don't you have other people to deal with?" I asked.

"They're in Seoul and they won't be back until the break."

"That's near. You won't be friendless anymore so you don't need me now, right?"

"I still want you to be my friend, of course!"

I sighed and pushed my hair back, then I rolled my eyes. "Okay... Let's be friends."

The rooftop was the hangout place Sunny found, but I never got to go any further than by the wall. Somehow that all changed when Y/n woke me up with her monologue on an almost-failed History grade, and from there it became our spot. So it wouldn't be right if I just let her walk out the door right now without trying to fix us.

But I couldn't help but freeze on my spot as I watch her take her bracelet off, throwing it on the ground before storming out of the door.

I'm just trying to keep her safe, but I ended up hurting her myself.

Do I even deserve her?

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

"The fvck, Lee Minho. Why aren't you answering our calls?" Chan bombards me after the two of them almost took down my door to enter.

"Who said you're welcome in my flat?"

"You look dead," Changbin points out as if I don't already know.

"You two fought, huh? Come on, tell us what happened so we can help fix it." I groan as Chan keeps annoying me.

"What a wimp." Changbin sighs. I glare at him but he just shrugs. "You're trying to push her away because you don't want her to get hurt. You know what? You're hurting her more by doing that."

I roll my eyes before telling them what they're asking for. These guys are so nosy.

"Boy, would it hurt for you to be honest even just a little? Of course she'll feel that way! It sounds like you don't trust her at all." Chan sighs.

"Don't you realise that it's more dangerous when you're not there to protect her? Dumbass."

"I didn't know what to do..." I lean my head back on the sofa and cover my eyes with my arm. "I thought it would be best if she just stop associating herself with me... That way she wouldn't be targeted for being my friend, that way those fvckers wouldn't know how much I care about her."

"Not when you act like that. It hasn't even been that long and you're already falling apart from Y/n-deficiency."

I hate to admit but Changbin is right.

"Babygirl is really done with you this time." Chan pats my back. "If you don't make it up to her, she'll be making out with somebody else soon."

I glare at him. If he doesn't shut up I won't hesitate to make him kiss the floor.

"What? Isn't it true?" he asks and the other one automatically nods. "See?"

"It'll only be a matter of time before guys fight for Y/n's attention."

Chan scoffs. "What do you mean? There's already a list of guys fighting for Y/n's attention. There's Han Jisung aka the boy next-door. That Hyunjin guy aka the part-timer KDrama buddy. Kim Seungmin aka the genius who's always saving her English grades, and Huang Renjun aka the front-of-her-seat-boy who teaches her Maths."

I try to maintain an impassive face upon hearing very familiar names, but I can feel my eye twitching despite having it closed.

"All of those guys have no balls compared to my guy, Lee Felix," Changbin boasts, and this time it was inevitable to not open my eyes and squint at them accusingly.

"You should know that I KNOW you're just riling me up, and would you stop it? That guy's not even a threat."

What else could that meme boy do than his weird dances in the middle of the hallway?

"Oh no, don't underestimate him. That's the first mistake. He's really cool, you know?" Changbin defends the boy.

Chan nods along. "I noticed they've been getting close lately. It must be because Y/n was always lonely for the past weeks coz she's been neglected by who-knows-who."

"I even saw him hugging her once. That guy is totally in his game!"

I glare at them and they all look away like the fvckers they are.

"Clean your mess and show yourselves out," I say before going to the dance room and kicking the door close as loud as I can.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I was stunned when Y/n shows up in class with a fringe. She's always been pretty, so it's nothing new.

She immediately opens her Maths textbook when she is seated and it seems like she's avoiding me. I understand her though. Even I would avoid myself after what happened.

In order to get her attention, I rolled my pen on her desk which is so questionably stupid of me. Why would I even do that? This is so embarrassing.

When she returned my pen, I got a better look at her face. She's cuter than usual, minus the fact that she's ignoring me.

When the bell rang, I scan my eyes to find her and luckily she isn't that far yet.

I want to apologise but I don't know how. What if I sound insincere? What if she doesn't want me back? Am I really so selfish wanting to be with her despite the potential danger it brings?

I watch her head to the library with Felix and Seungmin, internally cursing myself. Another day passes without my hand holding hers and I just get more and more frustrated. I've already taken it out on Chan, Changbin, the Science teacher, and that Hyunjin guy but nothing really works.

I miss her.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

I just got into the room and the first thing I spot is an eyesore getting all close with Y/n.

"Eat well, Y/n~" Felix says before running to his seat and Y/n just laughed at him.

What's so funny?

"Is there... something wrong?" she asks when she catches me staring.

"Your hair looks like a bird's nest," I lie as I roll my eyes, but my annoyance quickly disappears seeing her adorable little pout.

I didn't know I'd be so desperate to spend more time with her that I even start pretending to sleep just to sit with her longer. It's been a few minutes since we got dismissed when I start to fake-wake up. I can feel her eyes on me and how she seems to be contemplating something. I would've fake-sleep longer but she needs to eat lunch.

"I told you, just take a picture." I turn to her while faking a yawn.

"H-Huh? Uh..." she stammers and gets up. "I was just leaving."

I panic as I watch her take a step and immediately hover my hand on the back of her chair. Shit... I didn't know Y/n-deficiency makes a person so desperate.

I try to swallow my awkwardness. "About last time... You okay?"

She tilts her head a little, looking confused, then she seems to figure that it's about Science class and nods. "I'm okay... Thanks."

"Oh... Good then."

"Yeah..." She fiddles with her fingers.

Damn it. Why does every little thing she does so cute right now?

"Y/n..." I start, trying to think of ways how I could keep the conversation going when the boy who I thought wasn't a threat comes barging in and taking her away.

Felix takes Y/n away and I couldn't even say anything. I almost caved... that was so selfish. Right now, she's safe and she has friends who are there for her without baggage from their pasts. Isn't that what I wanted? So what am I glaring for? Why the fvck do I act stricter than Coach Yoongi in PE when I hate that class in the first place? Why the fvck does it bother me so much how Felix could just touch Y/n so nonchalantly? Why the fvck do I hate how Seungmin could just talk to her about anything? What the fvck am I so jealous for? Isn't this what I wanted? She wasn't even mine.

She was almost mine... If not for all of these motherfvckers, she could've been mine.

She could still be mine... if I wasn't such a coward.

When was I ever a good person? There's a reason why she calls me a bad boy. I'm not selfless, that's bullshit. I take what's mine, and if she still wants me however little, I'd take it.

Fvck amateur thugs. Fvck enormous pots. Fvck Dabbin. Fvck it.

I can't take it anymore.

"Lee Minho, Moon Y/n, and Lee Felix. You'll be the fourth group."

I'm going to take my naïve girl back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
32.2K 638 22
"ouch" , I said and saw one boy picking up my books and said, " hey I'm really sorry for bumping into you ". Then he gave me his hands and I got up a...
587K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
104K 1.4K 47
@l.felix has requested to follow you accept | decline