claimed ~ {Oscar Diaz}

Af OnSpookyBlock

Jimena and a guy messed around in there teen years. But once he cheated, jimena stopped talking to him and a... Mere

Cast 🎬
Uno🎉
Dos 👀
Tres 💅🏽
Author Note
Cuatro 👦🏽
Cinco 🌹
Seis🏖️
Siete
Ocho 🔫
Nueve
Once 1️⃣1️⃣
Doce
Trece 🎂
Catorce
Quince
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veinteuno
Veintidós
Veintitrés
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiséis
Veintisiete

Diez🥀

14.4K 235 113
Af OnSpookyBlock

It was a long week of working and I haven't seen Oscar the whole week.

I woke up Friday morning to get ready for work for the 5th time this week. I also got sant ready.

---

After I drop off sant from his daycare I went to go pick Louis.

"hey putas, we get to work at the bar station, you know what that means more free shots!" Louis says,getting in the car.

"omg yes I been needing one for the past week" Aniya says

"yup, it's been a long week, but we have been making a lot of money this week" I tell them.

"yes! My sugar daddy ain't paying enough" Louis said dramatically.

---

Since it was a Friday there were lots of people going to the bar section, even though it's only 12.

The door bell rang. I looked up to see Oscar who was looking around until we made eye contact he came walking to the bar.

"hey" I say as he sits down on the stool.

"hey, can you give me a Corona" he ask me.

"I haven't seen you all week, what's up" I say while opening the Corona and putting a lime.

"gang shit, cesar finally came back home" he says sighing while I gave him his Corona.

"that's good that he's back" I say wiping the counter.

"you ready for tomorrow" he says giving me a smirk and drinking his Corona.

"yah, lowkey nervous, don't know why" I say.

"damn, don't be like we been on a date before" he tells me.

"yah but that was a while ago" I say looking at him.

"so where are you taking me"

"I can't tell you" he says

"you know I hate surprises Oscar" I tell him

He takes another sip from his drink

"I know Mi reina But your gonna have to wait" he says getting up and leaving, I just roll my eyes.

"hold up yall are going on a date" aniya says coming up next to me.

"Y no nos dijiste nada" Louis says on the other side of me.

I shake my head a continue cleaning the counter.

"bitch this is a special moment, you owe me 20 Aniya" Louis says.

"damn it" Aniya says.

"what did you guys bet on this time" I say looking at them.

"how long you would last until giving up and going out with him." Aniya says upset loosing that she lost the bet

"so who's gonna watch Santiago? " Aniya asked.

"my mom, again, I'm dropping him off after work" I say upset.

"girl your gonna get some tommrow night!" Louis says.

"keep your voice down" I say covering Louis mouth
"he ain't wrong, you gonna loose it to him again" Aniya says nudging me.

Louis started pouring us some shots.

"cheers to me winning the bet, and Jimena gonna get it" Louis says.

"cheers" we all say.

"whoo, that was strong" I said shaking my head.

"ou jimena have you told him" Aniya says putting the shot glass down.

"nope" I say back.

"so when do you plan too? Sant birthday is in 3 weeks, and you promised "

I just shrug and think about the question and don't answer.

---

"so you excited to see Abuela" I say putting Santiago in the car.

"yes! She said she was gonna buy me more cars" Santiago said all excited.

---

I woke up the next day missing Santiago.

I got out of bed to head into the shower,and changed.

"sooo you excited for later on today" Aniya says popping into my room

"yesss, but nervous" I say sitting up.

"girl don't be, this your first since forever, you got your outfit right, because every time your on a date you always don't know what to where" she tells me sitting down on my bed.

"actually I do this time" I say

"Ouu, so what are you going to wear"

"you'll see"

---

I started doing my make up around four.

"already getting ready" Aniya says opening my door.

"yah he's picking me up in like an hour or two" I say focusing on doing my makeup.

"alright can't wait to see you in your date outfit" she says squealing and closing my door.

"you sound like my mama!" I say yelling out.

---

After curling my hair I put my outfit on and looked in the mirror.

"damn I look good" I say to myself in the mirror.

It might look a little simple but it's cute.

---

"so what do you think" I say walking into the living room. "

" girl I- your gonna get it to night" Aniya says. I rolled my eyes.

"hey all I'm saying is you look hot, like yes girl" Aniya says.

"she's right" Louis says walking into the living room.

"when did you get here" I asked.

"like a couple minutes ago" Louis says opening a can of soda

---

After a couple minutes Oscar knocked on the door.

"OK, bye, see you guys later" I say walking to the door.

"or tomorrow" they say at the same time.

---

I walked out the house to see oscar standing there speechless.

"damn" he says grabbing my hand and spinning me. I just let a small laugh out, lowkey blushing

"you look good" he tells me checking me out

"your not bad your self" I tell him as we walk down the steps.

---

He drove to a fancy restaurant on the beach.

"damn, this place is gorgeous Oscar " I say as I walk in.

"yup, not as gorgeous as you though" he tells me.
"oh shut up" I say laughing.

---

We eat and talk, and had a mini argument on splitting the check, but he won on paying the whole thing.

"let's go walk on the beach, the sun is about to set" I say grabbing his hand and heading outside towards the beach.

I took of heals because how am I supposed to walk in heals on sand.

"let me hold Thoes for you mi Reina" Oscar says taking the heels out of my hand.

---

"hey one day I'm going to open my restaurant on this beach and we can have our own beach house too" he says holding my hand as we walk.

"I see it." I say looking at him.

"Jimena, I want us to restart, I want to be there for you and Santiago. I want us to be official, I want us to start dating again, get married have kids" he says stopping and looking at me.

"I want you too, but there something I have to tell you" I say sighing knowing I have to say it now.

"you and Santiago, have been the closes bond, he wants to hang out with you all the time and I do too, he sees you as a dad." I took a long big breath. He looks at me in confusion.

"the day I found you hooking up with Vanessa was the day I found out I was pregnant with Santiago, I was going to tell you but you blew it, I stopped seeing you and talking to you because it hurted so much, and then you got locked up, and a couple months after I gave birth to Santiago" I look down letting go of his hand.

"so hold up, I'm Santiago dad" he says kind of pissed.

I look at him and nod "I been trying to tell you but there was never a right time to bring it up, I almost did, but you stopped me from saying it, you can be mad at me all you want, but just know that me and Santiago love you, Santiago doesn't know, but
he's been asking me who his dad is or if he even has one, at the age of three he asking me this, so I had to tell you sooner, and now I have to tell him after I pick him up from my mom's " I say trying to hold my tears in

"hey, hey" he says pulling me into a hug.

"I love you." he says "and I love Santiago"
"Its just a lot to take in, I'm his dad, and fucked up bad, and I feel like I'm my father"

"you are nothing like him" I saying lifting up his chin, and kissing him lightly.

---

"so I'm yours now" I say questioning him.
"always will be mine and claimed to be mine" he says kissing me.

We head back to his house cesar was with his friends so we had the house to ourselves.

Let's just say I did get it.

Word count | 1433

Told you this was going to be a long chapter. Hope yall enjoy🐙 I'm also trying to work on my posting schedule, so sorry for a late post
👁️👄👁️

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

303K 5.3K 23
"He taught me things that i will never forget." [i do not own on my block nor the songs used in this book. Any character not in on my block is owned...
680K 2.6K 65
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
179K 5.8K 36
[Disclaimer: I only own Raven's plot to the story.] [Book 2 in AMZ series.] [Set during Spider-Man: Homecoming.]
16.9M 652K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...