His Knife Her Chest

By iwrotethis888

"You are the biggest mistake of my life. I wish I would've never met you." Rage engulfed him thoroughly. Gri... More

Chapter 1 |His knife her chest|
Chapter 2 |Realization|
Chapter 3 |Sisters|
Chapter 4 |calm the storm?|
Chapter 5 |Mishandled yet again|
Chapter 6 |Misconcieved|
Chapter 7 |Too late|
Chapter 8 |Where is she?|
Chapter 9 |Broken souls|
Chapter 10 |The raw truth|
Chapter 11 |She, the bright star|
Chapter 12 |Destruction|
Chapter 13 |New plans|
Chapter 14 |She's sexy and she knows it|
Chapter 15 |An appalling revelation|
Chapter 16 |An Indian neighbor?|
Chapter 17 |The one where the sisters reunite|
Chapter 18 |Tattoos and piercings|
Chapter 19 |A Fresh start|
Chapter 20 |The much awaited moment|
Chapter 21 |Company on fire?|
Chapter 22 |The questionnaire begins|
Chapter 23 |The one where nani and khushi talk|
Chapter 25 |A beautiful mystery|
Chapter 26 |Apologies|
Chapter 27 |Arnav's Apology|
Chapter 28 |Hugs and conversations|
Chapter 29 |Did you just roll your eyes at me?|
Chapter 30 |The Guptas discussion|
Chapter 31 |Working together with Khushi?|
Chapter 32 |Arnav investigates|
Chapter 33 |It's gonna be a bumpy ride|
Chapter 34 |The preparations begin|
Chapter 35 |The conversations start|
Chapter 36 |Zaika opens|
Chapter 37 |His hell now her heaven|
Chapter 38 |A conversation yet again!|
Chapter 39 |Iss chapter ko kya naam doon?|
Chapter 40 |Advay makes an entry|
Chapter 41 |A billion dollars and kheer|
Chapter 42 |In Arnav's arms, yet again|
Chapter 43 |Moral of the story, babe|
Chapter 44 |Reminiscing time|
Chapter 45|(1)The flashback continues|
Chapter 46 |(2)The flashback continues|
Chapter 47|(3)The flashback continues|
Chapter 48 |(4)The flashback continues|
Chapter 49 |(5)The flashback continues|
Chapter 50 |(6)The flashback continues|
Chapter 51 |(7)The flashback continues|
Chapter 52 |Back to reality and it's surprises|
Chapter 53 |An old friend makes a presence|

Chapter 24 |The much awaited reunion|

8.7K 447 134
By iwrotethis888

It was after a couple seconds that the gate opened. Her sister stood there smiling at her. She signaled her to come inside and wrapped her in a hug.

"Don't be nervous baby. It's all gonna be ok. Mein hoon na teray saath." She assured her. (I'm right beside you)

She kissed her temple and lead her inside.

Khushi was shaking like a leaf. Inhaling a deep breath in she opened her closed eyes and saw the family sitting inside the enormous living room. Big bright smiles adorning their faces. She almost forgot to exhale for a minute which caused her to choke on her breath.

"Oh my God Khushi, stop being so dramatic now. It's not like they are gonna eat you." Payal hissed, annoyed.

She took a look at herself again. She had decided to keep it simple and casual by pairing a white tie neck frill trim mermaid top which she tucked inside her tight high waist blue denim jeans, which hugged her figure and emphasized it beautifully. Her neck adorned of a thin multi layered gold necklace. The three piercings in her lower earlobes consisted of small hoop rings in gold, which gave her a rebellious yet young look. She went for the classy white Louboutins for her feet.

Satisfied with her well put together form, she decided to lift her gaze and walk inside.

Everyone's eyes transferred to the girls walking inside. Their mouths parted, the loud gasps followed.

She stood there with an awkward smile.

"Namaste." She said calmly, by folding her hands, greeting them traditionally, still with the awkward smile that supported her face.

Before she could say anything else, she was crushed by Nani. The old women held her tight in her warm embrace. She felt everyone else caress her long hair.

Don't ruin my perfectly straitened hair, she thought annoyed.

Everyone chanted her name like a prayer, with Nani caressing her face.

"Bitya aap aa gayi." Said Nani delighted. (Khushi you came.)

Khushi who hadn't seen Nani from a long time, genuinely felt happy upon meeting her after so long. The women had done everything to make things less awkward and that made her happy.

She wrapped her arms tighter around her form and hugged her. Nani kept telling her how happy she was to have her here.

She shifted her gaze to the others. There was Anjali, Mama, Mami and Akash present. Where was he? The sudden question upset her abruptly.

"Nani ji yeh aik chota sa taufa meri taraf se." She handed over the expensive bouquet of flowers to her. (Nani this is a small gift from me.)

The old women went on whining about how that wasn't needed and that it was enough for them that she showed up.

Khaali haath toh nahi aa sakti thi mein ab, she thought, rolling her eyes inwardly. (I couldn't just show up without a present.)

Before she could think longer she was enveloped in a hug by Anjali. It was so unexpected that she found not even a second to digest the fact that Anjali was hugging her.

The women clearly lost her raging 'pregnancy hormones' which was visible. Khushi remained oblivious to the fact of greeting her, she had no idea how to communicate with her, what to say?

She opened her mouth to say the formal words she had just made up in her mind.

"Kaisi hain aap?" She asked the women, leaving the 'Anjaliji' out. She had decided to converse with everyone by using only the endearment 'aap' (You). It would save her from feeling weird, and maintaining unwanted relations.

"Main bilkul theek hun Khushiji. Aap kaisi hain? We're so happy to have you here."

And you were so happy to kick me out once, she thought sarcastically.

Siding those thoughts aside, she gave her a slight smile.

"Just Khushi or Laila is fine. Aur mein bhi theek hun." (I am fine too.)

She felt embarrassed with her connecting a 'Ji' at the end of her name. She cringed at the thought now. Several years back she was taught to use this term to respect the elders, but that was long ago now, and it made her feel awfully old and awkward now.

Akash and Manorama greeted her courteously. Both pleasantly shocked by seeing the changes in her.

But it weren't only the Raizadas who were shocked upon seeing Khushi. Khushi herself felt like she had walked to the wrong address.

She understood jiji and her giving up on the daily traditional attire and growing more fond with the modern one. But seeing everyone shocked her.

Anjali was clad in what looked like a body suit, tucked in some black skinny jeans. Her face and neck devoid of anything that marked her as someone's spouse. There were only hoop earrings supporting her earlobes, with her long curly hair untied, which gave her a much youthful look. She didn't limp anymore, not that there was anything wrong with it. But she looked beautifully changed.

Manorama on the other hand too must've been a long story, she thought. She once and for all looked decent, without her everyday clown makeup which never left her face several years ago. She did look nice in her colorful sari though.

"Phatti sar- mera matlab Khushi jo ab Laila hai. Kaisan ho tum bitya. Hum sab tumka bohat miss kiyeth." She stuttered. Manorma felt really intimidated by seeing the changes in her. She somehow felt ten feet lower standing in front of what looked like a sophisticated, savvy businesswomen now. (Torn sari- I mean khushi, who is Laila now. How are you daughter? We all missed you a lot.)

Khushi curved her plump lips slightly, not really smiling but giving slight affect of it, while silently making a lot of sarcastic remarks in her head. She had become a very sarcastic person in the past years.

They lead her to the living room, offering the comfortable couch to settle on. Ordering Hari Prakash to get the required things.

So the Raizadas took their loyal servants with them all the way to Dubai.

Hari Prakash who looked taken aback upon seeing Khushi, greeted her courteously. Khushi respectfully returned his greetings.

"Kaisay hain aap Hari Prakashji?" (How are you HP?)

"Hum bilkul theek Khushiji. Apko itnay salo baad dekh kay bohat khushi hui." He expressed. (I'm fine. I'm very happy seeing you after so long.)

The man headed for the kitchen to prepare the essentials.

She still hadn't seen Arnav anywhere. It was then suddenly that the air started blowing from everywhere, how more filmy could it get now?

She saw him walking down the stairs with a child in his arms. She felt such peace upon seeing him after so long, even after all that he put her through.

He looked a lot younger now. His hair which always used to be styled and gelled to perfection before, looked curly now. The curls framing his forehead gave him a cute boyish look. His five o clock shadow look made him appear extremely attractive.

Her eyes glanced down at his now much shredded body. His big, muscular biceps looked like they were gonna tear his shirt sleeves anytime. She could easily point out his abs from the thin shirt. His tan skin, his warm eyes... If this man had been beautiful before, he had turned into a gorgeous model, even better than models now. He looked incomparable and absolutely handsome.

What the fuck Khushi, snap out of it. You've got a boyfriend, remember? She tried to remind herself.

Her gaze transferred to the cute little boy in his arms. He looked a lot like Anjali. That must be her child, she thought.

Upon reaching the last stair, Arnav's eyes fixed upon the angel that sat in his living room drinking tea. The child called out for his mother seeing her sitting there.

That made Khushi turn her gaze which she had averted a second ago. Their eyes met and the whole place around them darkened, only they were visible to each other, everything else disappeared.

"Khushi!" He whispered, handing Aditya over to Anjali who stood next to him to take her son.

He slowly walked towards her, burning her with his stare. She stood up.

They were just a meter away, he was half way spreading his arms out to engulf her in his embrace, when she abruptly took his left hand and shook it with her right one, taking him totally off guard.

"Nice to see you again Mr Raizada." She said, tight-lipped yet calmly.

Arnav flinched invisibly. Hurt by her actions. But it was what he deserved, he reminded himself. He was just happy by having her here.

Aditya who was observing the new visitor very minutely decided to get off from his mother's lap and meet the pretty girl. She looked like the princess his mother used to read about to him. With her long black hair and pretty green eyes. He went towards her and tugged at her hand, causing her to transfix her eyes on him.

"Who do we have here?" Bending down to his height she said, "Hey little guy!"

"Are you a prinshess?" The innocent question caused everyone to chuckle. Anyone could say that she was a princess, so the kid had figured it just right.

Giggling she answered him back. "Noo, but you do look like a prince to me." The remark made him blush, causing his baby cheeks to turn a bright red.

"I am Adi, not a prince." He smiled adorably.

"And I'm Laila but you can call me leilei."

"Will you be my friend leilei?" He asked so sweetly that Khushi couldn't deny.

"I'd love to be your friend Adi." She answered giggling.

The kid didn't wait and wrapped his tiny arms around her shoulders hugging her. The feeling warmed her.

"You're so cute Adi." She laughed, kissing his curls.

"Since this is my first time meeting you, I thought I'd get you a little gift." She told the kid.

"You got me a gift?" He asked, ever so excited.

Fishing inside her Birkin, she found the little gift she'd packed for him. It was a mini toy drone. She hoped the little kid would like it.

She presented it to him and his face lit up.

"It's a drone!! I wanted this from so long." He squealed with joy.

"Well now you have it." She ruffled his hair.

"Thank you leilei! I love it." He confessed with delight, hugging her legs.

He ran towards his Mamu after their little moment.

"Mamu I made a new friend and she brought me a gift. She looks just like the princess mama reads to me about." He told him, thrilled.

Arnav picked him up in his arms again, smiling at him.

"That's my son, Aditya. And thank you for the gifts, you didn't have to though." Anjali said, with a grateful smile.

"I'd figured that."

Turning to Adi, his mother told him. "And Adi, why are you calling Laila leilei? She's older than you beta."

Khushi held her back. "Hey, it's fine. Every kid I know calls me that. And, I told him to call me that."

Khushi didn't want the unnecessary "didi", "mami", "di", you name it. She was past those things, especially with them. She was trying her best to not form a legit relation with any of them.

The food was set on the table, declared Nani, who had been busy in the kitchen.

"Just tea was fine with me. You shouldn't have made food." She complained.

"How can we let you go without food? That's not possible, just come to the table." Manorama disagreed and convinced her to join.

As everyone in front of her was walking towards the other side of the house, Arnav walked beside her.

"Can I talk to you please?" He pleaded.

"No!" Came her short reply.

"Please Khushi! I just want to say a few things."

Stopping in her steps she turned towards him and gave him an unemotional stare.

"Later maybe." She said and marched off, the sound of her heels tapping the floor was the only thing being heard.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 1.5K 5
Khushi and Arnav were enjoying their rabba ve moments after their remarriage. Arnav showered her with love but still enjoyed riling her up just to se...
576K 35.8K 48
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...
259K 7.7K 26
After seeing them leaving to Paris.. He was totally broken.. He didn't return back to Raizada Mansion but drove to his Apartment.. He slammed the apa...
583K 29.8K 67
Khushi Kumari Gupta is a small-town girl who is content with her life and happy finding the small joys life has to offer her. A chance encounter with...