you come first. (mattia polib...

By lunaxcullen

(FINISHED) Luna and Mattia have been best friends since birth! They do everything together. Even their famili... More

intro/family dinner (part 1)
study buddy (part 2)
the test (part 3)
the party (part 4)
a trip to the mall (part 5)
recruited (part 6)
surprise visits (part 7)
 unfortunately reunited (part 8)
late night drives (part 9)
the big game (part 10)
isabella (part 11)
trust (part 12)
art class (part 13)
jealousy (part 14)
surprises (part 15)
switching up (part 16)
meet n greet (part 17)
isabella's back at it again (part 17)
arguments (part 19)
betrayal (part 20)
hotel california (part 21)
college tours (part 22)
a mess at lunch (part 23)
a trip to the beach (part 24)
tik tok room (part 25)
an unpleasant family dinner (part 26)
beverly boy (part 27)
home sweet home (part 29)
celeste & angel (part 30)
up in the clouds (part 31)
blurr (part 32)
blood (part 33)
worry (part 34)
hugs&kisses (part 35)
i love you more (part 36)
sleepover at mattia's (part 37)
invitations (part 38)
spring break-day 1 (part 39)
spring break-day 2 (part 40)
spring break-day 3 (part 41)
spring break- day 3 ~part 2~ (part 42)
spring break-day 4 (part 43)
spring break- day 5 (part 44)
spring break-day 6 (part 45)
spring break day 7- (part 46)
bad bitch (part 47)
the love of my life (part 48)
with the boys (part 49)
birthday! (part 50)
the last game (part 51)
pool party (part 52)
alejandro and jade (part 53)
youtuber (part 54)
pregnancy test (part 55)
chilling with celeste (part 56)
run away (part 57)
back home (part 58)
she's crazy (part 59)
school's out! (part 60)
ice cream (part 61)
stuck in shock (part 62)
groceries (part 63)
italia (part 64)
gelato & cannolis (part 65)
gondola rides (part 66)
date night in italy (part 67)
oh... her... (part 68)
crash (part 69)
memory (part 70)
micah (part 71)
ganja (part 72)
micah & mattia (part 73)
back at the beach (part 74)
night swimming (part 75)
good in bed (part 76)
in his eyes (part 77)
loud days, rough nights (part 78)
the fight (part 79)
where did he go? (part 80)
apologize! (part 81)
toxic (part 82)
party crashers (part 83)
"sleeping" (part 84)
the end. (part 85)

hypocrite (part 28)

7.6K 113 206
By lunaxcullen

"What the fuck?" Mattia said.

In this moment I realized what I did.

"What gives you the right to get mad at me for having one friend who's a girl then go out with some random guy i've never even heard you mention? What's up with that Luna? Wanna explain?" Mattia yelled.
"How do you know?" I asked.

He pulled up his texts with Cynthia and she sent him a picture of Jeremiah and I.

"Mattia it's not what it looks like!" I said.
"What is it then?" Mattia asked.
"This morning I drove to Beverly Hills and walked around Rodeo drive and Jeremiah asked if I was lost. Then he just showed me around" I said.
"What makes you think I'm comfortable with that?" Mattia asked.
"I don't know. I didn't think it would harm anyone..." I said.
"You're a fucking hypocrite Luna. You got all pissed at me for having a friend who's a girl, then you were being so passive aggressive and then got mad that I wanted you to apologize to her and you were mad that I cared about having an internet scandal" Mattia yelled.
"It seemed like all you cared about were your followers and Cynthia" I said.
"So you just go out to meet up with some other guy because of that instead of actually talking to me?!" Mattia yelled.
"I'm sorry it's not like I planned for him to just run into me!" I said.
"You blame your dad for the reason for your problems when you do the same shit to other people Luna" Mattia said.
"That's not true!" I said.
"You know damn well it is. What did you just expect me to not have feelings. I don't want my girl going out and hanging out with some random guy from Beverly Hills, you're making me seem like the bad guy for not wanting you to hang out with some random guy" Mattia said.
"No! You're literally mad that I didn't want you hanging out with Cynthia!" I said.
"Exactly Luna! You went and did the same thing you were mad at me for! You fucking hypocrite oh my god!" Mattia said storming out of the hotel room.

I turned around and flinched as the door slammed. Tears poured down my face. Maybe Mattia was right, I didn't have the right to go out and hang out with another guy. I opened the door and ran down the hallway and grabbed Mattia's hand.
"Stop" Mattia said pulling his hand away from me, continuing to walk.
"Mattia" I said.

Mattia turned around and said,
"We need a break"
"What...?" I asked.
"I'm not necessarily breaking up with you I just need time to think about all this" Mattia said.
"Oh" I said looking down.

Mattia walked into the elevator and I walked back to the hotel room. I laid on the bed and started at the ceiling. Soon, tears would not stop running down my face and I was full on sobbing.

(Mattia's Pov)

I got in the elevator and pulled out my phone. I got a text from Cynthia.

cynthia:
wanna get lunch?

me:
sure

cynthia:
i'll pick you up

me:
sounds good

I waited in the lobby for Cynthia. I waited for about 5 minutes. Gianna and Luna came out of the elevator. Cynthia's car pulled up and I glanced at Luna, I don't think she noticed me. I walked out of the lobby and got into Cynthia's car.

"Hey" Cynthia said.

I buckled my seat belt and looked out the window. Luna and Gianna walked out of the hotel. Luna and I made direct eye contact. She gave me a look of disgust and began to walk towards Cynthia's car.

"Drive" I said.
"What?" Cynthia said.
"Go!" I said.

Cynthia listened and drove. I turned my head and saw Luna standing by the curb.

"What was that about?" Cynthia said.
"I confronted her about the picture you sent me and then we had a huge fight" I told Cynthia.
"Aw, I'm sorry did you break up with her?" Cynthia asked.
"No, I just said I needed a break" I told her.
"Oh" Cynthia said.

Cynthia drove to in and out burger. She parked her car and we both went inside. We both ordered our food and sat down.

"Wanna make a tik tok?" Cynthia said.
"I don't know if that's a good idea right now" I said.
"Come on it'll be fine" Cynthia said as she got out her phone.
"Cynthia I can't. I don't want even more drama with Luna" I said.
"Okay" Cynthia said.

Our food came and we both started eating.

(Luna's Pov)
I sat up and texted Gianna.

me:
wanna get starbucks and talk

gianna🤍:
yesss i'll meet you in the hallway

me:
kk

I got up and wiped off my smudged makeup, grabbed my wallet and phone then walked out of my room. Gianna walked over to me and we got in the elevator.
"Mattia and I got in another fight. He said he wanted a break and then walked out" I said suddenly.
"Oh Luna... I'm so sorry what happened?" Gianna asked.
"I'll tell you when we get to starbucks" I told her.
"Okay" She said and we both got out of the elevator and walked outside.

I saw Mattia get into a car. Then I realized who's car it was... Cynthia's.

"No fucking way" I said, locking eyes with Mattia

"What?" Gianna asked.

I stormed up to the car but it quickly drove off. I watched the car drive off and I sighed trying to hold back my tears. Gianna hugged me tightly and I started sobbing, again. Who's the hypocrite now?

(author's note: if you didn't see the announcement i made here this is basically what it said, in part 1 they are eating vodka sauce. vodka sauce is an italian sauce that is for pasta. the vodka cooks off so you cannot get drunk off of it. the vodka is literally just for the flavor of the sauce.

also who's side are you on in the fight?? i'm curious👀)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.4K 41
Your best friends with kairi and for mattias birthday kairi invites him and the boys over to his house for the week with fun stuff planned to do. You...
196K 3.5K 61
deja is so in love with alejandro. but when his best friend starts to catch her attention after awhile she starts to fall for mattia too. a couple of...
467K 7.9K 83
ENJOY IT 😙✌️
112K 1.4K 24
𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑧 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ �...