the test (part 3)

(author's note: hey! this chapter is pretty long ngl. the story will start to progress and get juicy soon, i hope you enjoy!)

I woke up before my alarm and I was still in Mattia's arms. I didn't want to wake it up because it was only 6am and we don't need to leave until 7:50. I wiggled out of Mattia's arms carefully trying not to wake him up. I didn't want to get up, he was so warm. Since it was so early I decided to put on makeup and curl my hair. I put on a *nice outfit for school then went to the kitchen.

 I put on a *nice outfit for school then went to the kitchen

*(The outfit Luna put on)

I made pancakes and then I went back to my room and woke up Mattia. I put my hand on his shoulder and gently shook him.
"Mattia, wake up." I said looking down at him.
He pulled the covers over him and rolled over. I laughed and sat on the side of my bed and pulled the covers down. He looked at me and groaned.
"I made pancakes!" I said.
He immediately got up and went to the kitchen, I laughed and followed him. I got him a plate then put pancakes on it and put it on the counter. I got out the syrup and butter then put that on the counter. I got myself a plate and put some pancakes on it. I sat next to Mattia on a stool at the counter.
"These are so good. Your pancakes always hit different." Mattia said.
"Thank you." I smiled and said.
We both finished eating and Mattia put his plate in the sink.
"I'm gonna run to my house real quick and get ready for school. I'll pick you up, okay?" He said walking towards the front door.
"Sounds good." I said.
"Ight I'll be back quickly, bye Lulu." He said and walked out the door.

He has been calling me Lulu since we were around 2. When we were both learning to talk he could never say "Luna" so he called me "Lulu". So the nickname kind of stuck.

I cleaned up the kitchen, leaving some pancakes for my mom. I went upstairs to my room and grabbed my backpack and my phone. I sprayed some perfume on me and put deodorant then walked back downstairs and waited for Mattia. 

m❤️🤞:
i'm here

me:
okay coming!

I grabbed my lanyard with my house keys and put my backpack on my back. I walked out my front door. I locked my front door and walked over to Mattia's car. I got in the passenger seat in Mattia's car. I threw my backpack in the back, sat down
and shut the car door.
"Did you shower?" I said running my hand through his damp hair.
"Yup." He said.
"You seriously can get ready that fast? Teach me your ways." I said laughing.
"You may take a long ass time to get ready but you look good so it's fine."
"Thank you." I said blushing.
"Of course. Here, don't play shitty music." Mattia said handing me the aux cord.
"You know I won't." I say plugging the aux into my phone.

I play "Baby Are You Home" by Lil Uzi Vert.

"Old uzi, I like it." Mattia says glancing over at me smiling.
I smiled back then said, "Why are you going this way? Isn't this the long way to school?"
"We're going to Starbucks, my treat" He replied.
"Oh my gosh, thank youuuuu!"