The Past And Future Revealed...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

It has been three years since June left for her father Orochimaru. She has been learning more about her past... More

Ch.1: Snake Demon
Ch.2:Visting The Leaf Village
Ch.3: Visual justu training & Training with cats
Ch.4: New Mission
Ch.5: Unexpected Reunion
Ch.7:Horrible Memories That Never Leave
Ch.8: Serect Journal
Ch.9:June Inner Conflict
Ch.10: Team Kabuto & Orochimaru Frist Love
Ch.11:Dealing With ANBU
Ch.12: June Recuse Arrival
Ch.13: June Rage
Ch.14: Yukimaru Power
Ch. 15: Training With Ryuu
Ch.16: A Father Death
Ch.17: Sharingan Awakens & June Breakdown
Ch.18: News About Orochimaru Death
Ch.19: The Search Begins
Ch.20: Kabuto & Drago
Ch.21: June Inner Conflict
Ch.22: June New Appearance
Ch.23: June Arrival
Ch.24: The Fight Begins
Ch.25: Sauske Final Justu
Ch.26: The Fight Finally Ends
Ch.27: Finding June
Ch.28: Waking Up
Ch.29: Becoming Jounin
Ch.30: June New Home
Ch.31: Ryuu Words of Wisdom
Ch.32: Training in Ryuchi Cave
Ch.33: Announcement of Jiraiya death
Ch.34: Naruto Revels his love for June
Ch. 35: The Message
Ch.36: Ryuchi Cave
Ch.37: White Snake Sage
Ch. 38: The Snake Demon Legend
Ch.39: Training Complete
Ch. 40: June & Naruto Vs. Pain
Ch. 41: June Mother
Ch. 42: News on Drago
Ch. 43 : Land of Iron
Ch. 44: Madara Announcement
Ch. 45: Drago Rage
Ch.46: Drago imprisonment
Ch. 47: Meeting with Tsunade
Ch.48 : Inner hatred
Ch. 49 : Drago training
Ch.50 : Fourth Great Ninja war begins
Ch. 51: Frouth Great Ninja war continues
Ch. 52 : Finding Kabtuo
Ch. 53 : The Uchihas & The Snake princess work together
Ch. 54 : A Father Return
Ch. 55: The All-Knowing
Ch. 56 : Sauske Answer
Ch. 57 : Sauske Return
Ch.58 : The Five Kages & June arrival
Ch. 59 : Team 7 Assemble
Ch. 60 : Three-Way Deadlock
Chapter 61: Ten-Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 62 : June & Kiba Wedding

Ch.6: Reporting In With Father

90 3 11
By Orochimaru_Wife23

June's Pov

Roy and I  were traveling back to the hideout. After finally leaving my old team behind.

I'm going to have to let father know that they found out who I was.

"Hey, Roy how do you think father will react about my team knowing that Claw is actually me June?" I asked.

"He probably would be upset that your cover was blown, but not mad he could never be mad at his snake princess. Especially since it wasn't your fault that your old sensei was smart enough to figure it out." Roy replied.

"You're right it not."

Roy and I continue traveling in silence after are little talk with each other.

I wonder how Aqua is doing.

~•~

Third POV

Kakashi slowly opens his unscarred eye, seeing a grey titled roof above him.

"Hey look!" a familiar voice cries. "Kakashi Sensei’s awake now!"

Kakashi blinks, feeling groggy, as he notices Naruto, Sakura and all of Team Guy standing around him.

"Ughh….." Kakashi sighs tiredly. “I’m back in hospital huh?"

Naruto gives his silver-haired Sensei a wry smile, as the door to Kakashi’s room slides open.

"Well done on your mission Kakashi" Lady Tsunade greets, striding into the room with Shizune right behind her. "Well done."

"Oh!" Sakura squeaks. "Milady!"

"Lady Tsunade?" Kakashi asks, painfully trying to sit up.

Wincing, he drops back down, the blanket covering his face slipping slightly and catching the attention of Naruto.

He’d never gotten to see his Sensei’s face before, so……

"No Kakashi Sensei” Sakura orders. "Don’t sit up, you’ll hurt yourself!"

Naruto subtly leans to his left, trying to sneak a peek at Kakashi’s ever hidden face.

He leans further and further left, struggling to see properly, his body beginning to shake from the odd angle he’s standing at.

"Sakura’s right" Tsunade agrees, nodding her head and ignoring Naruto’s idiocy. "It’s going to be a while before I let you return to your normal duties. Bed rest is what you need!"

About to fall over, Naruto quickly whips back to his normal stance, casting a look over at Sakura.

She glares back at him, an anime vein on her forehead.

Tsunade chuckles, raising an eyebrow at Kakashi.

“Looks like you need a bit more practice with that new Sharingan of yours,” she says teasingly, making Kakashi sweatdrop.

"Looks like it….." he agrees with a sigh.

Lady Tsunade smiles, before turning to Guy and his team.

"Team Guy, you should all go and get some rest," she says, feeling oddly generous. "You can file your report later."

"Right!" Guy salutes, grinning his blindingly dazzling grin. "Let’s go, team!"

"Whoooo!" Lee cheers enthusiastically. “Let us go and get in some training while we can!”

He charges from the room, fist pumped high in the air.

"That’s the spirit, Lee!" Guy cries, speeding off after his student, just as enthusiastic.

Tenten and Neji stare after them, blanching.

"Everyone else can see how weird they are right?" Tenten asks with a sigh.

"You’d have to be blind not to," Neji mutters, shoulders drooping as he slowly exits the room.

"See ya guys," Tenten says, sweat dropping and jogging out of the door, not wanting to be left behind.

Tsunade nods, before turning to Shizune.

"Alright, let’s go Shizu-"

"Grandma Tsunade!" Naruto calls, interrupting Tsunade and making her turn around.

"What is it Naruto?" Tsunade asked.

"Well on the mission we ran into a girl called Claws but she was reallyJune," Naruto said.

"So the famous S-Rank ninja Claws really is June. How did you find out it was her did her mask come off?" Tsunade asked.

"No it was clear at first but her eyes and hair look familiar. That how I figure out it was her." Kakashi explained.

"I see do you know why she was even there?" Tsunade asked.

"She said she was sent to see if any the Akatsuki knew about Orochimaru hideout. Then she took off and left with a black cat." Naruto said.

"Well, there nothing we can do. Since we don't even know where Orochimaru is. Plus she probably not even the same person we know. We don't know how much she could of change." Tsunade replied.

"There no way she changes! I just know deep down she the same person even if she is a famous S-Rank ninja in the bingo book! Also, there was something interesting one of the Akatsuki mentioned her." Naruto stated.

"What is that?" Tsunade asked.

"He said something like where that girl with blue hair? That has the snake demon in her that we need to be wasn't she said to be with the Hidden Leaf Village." Kakashi replied.

Tsunade and Shizune stared at Kakashi shocked.

"I see so she a target of the Akatsuki also. I knew something seemed off with her charka. When I first meet her like there two different charkas. Her being a rouge will definitely make her an easy target." Tsunade said.

"That why we have to find her and bring her back!" Naruto exclaimed.

"I understand you want her back but we have no clue about where to find her. She with her father but we don't know where Orochimaru is. All we can do is hope Orochimaru cares enough about his daughter to keep her safe." Tsunade said.

"I guess but I wish she would come back on her own. Why did she even leave?" Naruto said sadly?

"That something you would have to ask her when she found," Tsunade said.

Tsunade then begins to walk over to the door.

"Ok now that is settled, Shizune, were leaving," Tsunade said.

"Yes, ma’am!" Shizune cries, hurrying after the Hokage.

"Wait Milady!" Sakura calls, ignoring Naruto whispering about June and running for the door. "I need to speak with you about something! See you later guys!"

~•~

June's POV

I was finally back at my father's hideout from my mission.

"Hey your finally back." A voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see my twin brother Drago standing behind me.

"Hey, brother where father?" I asked.

"He is in the lab with Kabuto," Drago replied.

I told my brother a quick thanks.

"Roy go ahead and go and head to my room to rest," I said.

Roy looked at me then left.

I then headed to my father's lab.

Once I arrived at the lab door. I knocked on it.

"Come in!" Father said.

I walked in and saw my father and Kabuto reading scrolls. Father had his tongue sticking out.

He also sticks his tongue out we he reading. I never really understood why.

"You back my dear how was your mission?" Father asked.

"Well, it seems he still thinks Kabuto under his control. But there was a slight incident during my mission." I stated.

Father and Kabuto both looked at me concerned.

"You didn't get hurt did you, my snake princess?" Father asked.

"No, it just my old team was there trying to save the Kazekage that got kidnapped by the Akatsuki. Well, they sort of figure out who Claw really was. My old sensei was the one to recognize me even with my mask," I explained.

"I see my snake princess. Not that surprising Kakashi was always very sharp. Don't worry about it they may know it you but nobody else does. The important thing is that the Akatsuki doesn't know so it will be harder for them to find the snake demon. So you're fine," Father stated.

"Well that all I have to report," I said.

"Ok, then you're free to go to your room. Also, their food in the fridge if you didn't stop to  eat in town before coming to the hideout." Father said.

I nodded then left the lab to go get something to eat then head to my room to rest.

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: Do you think June should go to the Tenchi bridge with Kabtuo and Orochimaru?

Q: When do you think June should train to learn snake sage mode?

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Thanks for reading 💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.2K 23
Sakura Haruno has always regretted the day she didn't go with he first true love, Sasuke Uchiha the day he left the village. For the past three years...
21.6K 424 33
Karen Haruno is the twin sister of Sakura and hated by her family. Especially Sakura because she was stronger and prettier than her. Her parents didn...
28.4K 283 5
⚠️ONGOING- add to library to get updated 💋 Y/n struggles with herself and her history. Raised by Orochimaru, she knows nothing about herself and eve...
9.9K 223 60
June West is a 12 year old girl that lives in an Orphanage in Airazona. She been living in the orphanage since she was 2 years. she had no friends ev...