Rebel just for kicks ~ ELITE...

Par loveisweakness7

"If you don't fit into a certain type, there's a lot of strength in just being who you are." Valerio Montesi... Plus

Rebel just for kicks
Freya y Valerio
Prologue
i. Troubled Mind
ii. Friend or Enemy ?
iv. Failure is not allowed
v. Feel more Human
vi. Losing Control
vii. Darkest Desires
viii. Breaking the rules
ix. Slowly Losing Her Mind
x. Panic Attack
xi. Crazy, not Creepy
xii. Not ready for this world
xiii. Small society of adults
xiv. Thinking about You
xv. Fight for my Survival
xvi. Trust, my love
xvii. Talking about stupid Rules
xviii. Misunderstanding
xix. You don't like me
xx. Because I love you too, Stupid
xxi. Not so innocent
xxii. Making a deal with the devil
xxiii. An great ballerina
xxiv. Revenge
xxv. 44 Lies
xxvi. Moving on
S3 - ACT TWO.
LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME
Prologue
ACT TWO/i. What A Train Wreck
ACT TWO/ii. Teens Dramas
ACT TWO/iii. University Day
ACT TWO/iv. Generous donator
ACT TWO/v. Hope
ACT TWO/vi. Assassin
ACT TWO/vii.
ACT TWO/viii. Forgive me
ACT TWO/ix. Freaking Riverdale
ACT TWO/x. Cheers, cheers
ACT TWO/xi. Only Friends, right ?
ACT TWO/xii. Bruised Heart
ACT TWO/xiii. Not the time to be dramatic
ACT TWO/xiv. Trauma
ACT TWO/xv.Break my heart
ACT TWO/xvi.The family
ACT TWO/xvii. Polo
ACT TWO/xviii. I have feelings, bitch.
ACT TWO/xix. Time to say goodbye
The End!

iii. An Angel

7.3K 237 43
Par loveisweakness7

TUPAC SHAKUR - "Our futur is our confidence and self-esteem."

Freya stopped on the sidewalk alongside the club, the Barcelò Theater, where she could already hear the blasting music at full volume. She could see a queue already going to the next local store.

She was really out of her comfort zone right now. She didn't even know how to dress for this kind of party. She sincerely doubted her choice of dress elsewhere.

The photo of the outfit Lucrecia, Lu, had sent her was far more exuberant than her simple clip-on pants and white shirt with a square collar. The only touch that showed that she was not a little prude was her shoes with open toes.

(Freya's Outfit)

She wrinkled her lips in doubt as she crossed an arm across her chest to hold her other arm by the crook of her elbow. She looked at her surroundings visibly uncomfortable before suddenly turning on her heels to hear her name."Freya!"

She jumped in spite of herself before leaving a small uncertain smile at the sight of Samuel waving his hand in her direction. The latter was in the queue alongside the same brunette of this morning, the one who called Asucena. She was now wearing a yellow scarf around her head and a simple khaki military style jacket.

Her religion was fairly clear to everyone. Only Freya didn't really have to prejudge this subject.

She was Catholic after all.

She advanced nervously near the duo before trying a small smile."Hey, how you're doing?"

"Fine and you? I thought you would be in the VIP guest list. Not in the queue."

Freya winced at the hint before shrugging, puzzled."To be completely honest with you, this is the first time I have come to a club. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I didn't even think of coming."

"Really?" Suddenly exclaimed the brunette next to Samuel in surprise before she took off in her outfit with a small smile as she held out her hand."I'm Nadia. A friend of Samuel. You're Freya, right?"

Freya squeezed her formal handshake before nodding."Yeah. I really like your makeup. It's very light."

"Thank you." Replied the brunette with a breath of laughter."And I ... I like your shoes."

Freya looked at her heels ignoring the sores on her toes from the dance before turning to the entrance just to see about twenty people in front of them."Have you been waiting for long?"

"Twenty minutes and we're not moving." Sighed Samuel with his hands in the pockets of his denim jacket.

However, it was not long before the trio turned to the sound of horns blaring behind them. Freya raised her eyebrows as she caught sight of one of her comrades inside a black car with a driver before feeling somewhat uncomfortable at the sight of her outfit showing lots of skin.

"Check out the outfit. Do you know that you look like a pharaoh?" Said the brunette with the big rings as she looked at Nadia before realizing the presence of Freya."And who is she? It looks like she comes straight out of a church."

"Nice introduction." Nadia commented, shaking her head before looking sideways at Freya."Don't pay attention to her. It's Rebecca. She's new like you."

"Hey but I recognize you now." Suddenly exclaimed the tall brunette, Rebecca."You're one of those posh twats. Viking's daughter, right?"

"Her name is Freya. And she's my friend." Samuel replied immediately at the obvious discomfort of Freya.

It was quite strange to see that she absolutely didn't correspond to what he had seen from students of Las Encinas so far. She was really a departure from the rule.

"Okay, fine. Freya." The brunette pretended to accentuate her name before signaling the trio to follow her."Let's go. Enjoy the queue, guys."

Freya gave a sympathetic look at most of the young adults, leaving frustrated grunts at Rebeca's teasing.

However, she hastened to accelerate the step clearly not ready to get lost in this kind of place.

"Good night, gentleman. We're on the list of ..." Greeted Rebeca as they stopped in front of the bouncer."What was his name?"

"Valerio." Murmured Freya discreetly.

"Yeah, right. "

At the mention of Lu's half-brother, the bouncers were quick to let them in, leaving Freya to grin almost immediately at the sensation of her eyes being attacked by all the lights and strobes. She immediately brought her hands to her ears to the deafening music before looking around, somewhat torn between embarrassment and fascination.

The place was literally crowded.

"Are you OK ?" Samuel asked, raising his voice to be heard despite the music.

Freya tried to nod her head before raising her voice in turn."Yeah! It's just ... a lot to take in one go."

"Yeah, I feel you!" Exclaimed Nadia, shouting in turn.

"Come on guys !" Again called Rebecca, melting into the sea of ​​young adults.

The trio hastened to follow her on a series of steps before finally entering a room completely different from the dance floor being plunged by blue lights. This square was much more intimate, more sophisticated.

"Come on ! Let's get a drink now, guys!" Intimated Rebecca again as she clapped her hands before going down the few steps to reach the bar illuminated by a blue light.

Nadia hastened to take Freya's hand to her surprise before pulling her in excitement.

"What are you doing here?"

Freya almost failed to hit Nadia's back as she stopped abruptly at the sound of the familiar voice. She frowned in confusion before seeing the tall blond, Guzmàn, Lucrecia and Valerio approach their little group.

"Let's get you out, come!" Guzmàn immediately ordered as he pushed Samuel.

Valerio immediately rushed to the duo to separate them."Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy. Let's talk about his like adults. Or at least over a drink. Follow me."

Freya found herself again observing the tall, thick haired brunet carefully as he put his arm on Samuel's shoulders before dragging him with him to the bar.

"You can see the bar is huge. You can order whatever you want. They know who I am."

Unfortunately the truce was short lived as Freya caught sight of Guzmàn following the duo muttering before he suddenly pushed Samuel violently. Freya jumped at the demonstration of violence before giving a worried look at Nadia as she hastened to rush on Guzmàn to hold him back.

"Do you think I want to look at your face?" Samuel exclaimed, turning sharply on his heels in anger.

"What was that? I must have misheard you."

Freya rolled her eyes at the tall blond's petty return before unconsciously taking a step back clearly not very comfortable with such a display of violence.

"So let's see if you hear this right. I'm not to blame for Marina's death! Because my brother did not kill her." Dreadfully defended Samuel as he continued to advance until Valerio stopped him with one hand on his chest.

"Really? So who did? Dazzle us with your foresight. Who killed her?"

Freya licked her lips, giving a nervous look at Guzman. It was clearly not the typical testosterone fight between high school students. It was way too intense for her. It hadn't even been ten minutes since she was there and she was already starting to regret coming.

"I don't fuckin know! I'm not a detective, but at least I'm trying to find out!" Replied Samuel as he tried again to move towards the tall blond in exasperation before suddenly pushing him with all his might.

"Oh my God !"

Nadia, Valerio and Lucrecia hastened to keep them away as a new fight threatened to break out before Guzmàn took it out on Samuel again."And do you know who is a detective? The one that put your brother in prison, where he'll rot for the rest of his life. I hope they crack his head open, so he knows what it feels like."

Freya's eyes widened at the sordid threat from the tall blond before seeing one of the boys of this morning joining their little group. Guzman threw himself at Samuel again, forcing the rest of the group to separate them again.

"Fucking shit, Ander!"

"Valerio, could you please take care of this?" Lu exclaimed as she turned to her brother.

Freya looked in shock again as Valerio pushed Samuel away before giving Nadia a look of concern. The brunette seemed strangely touched by what had just happened. She followed her gaze, directing towards Guzmàn before trying to approach her in curiosity.

She crossed her arms over her chest before looking nervously around them."So... you and Guzmàn, huh?"

"What?" Nadia exclaimed suddenly, turning to Freya in surprise and nervousness."There is nothing between Guzmàn and me. He's with Lu."

At the mere mention of the brunette Montesinos who invited her to this party, Freya felt completely stupid for having suggested such a thing.

She had been so overwhelmed by the latest events that she had completely forgotten about Lucrecia. And now she felt even dumber.

Freya immediately backed away from Nadia's categorical tone before raising her hands in sign of surrender. "Sorry, I was just thinking that-you know what? Forget it. I meddle in what doesn't concern me. I'm going to go to the bathroom."

With that, Freya continued to back away until she turned entirely on her heels under Nadia's guilty eyes.

Freya made her way through the luxurious restroom before leaning on one of the sinks with a grimace.

Until now, this party has been a real failure for her. She even came to think that maybe her father was right. Maybe life without restraint might not be as exciting and fun as that.

She took her phone out of her pocket, unlocked the screen, and then swiped her fingers over her favorite contact list. Her thumb hovered over Carmen's name in hesitation.

"Your parents are calling too?" Freya suddenly straightened up, looking over her shoulder just to see Nadia come in with a hesitant little smile."Look, I'm sorry for talking to you like that. It's just that the situation is--"

"Complicated?" Freya suggested with a small smile on the brunette in the hijab as she stopped next to her."Yeah, you don't have to tell me all your secrets. We don't really know each other after all."

Nadia let out a breath of laughter before shaking her head as she watched the brunette by her side."Where were you the last year when I needed someone like you?"

"Someone like me?" Freya wondered with an amused smile.

"Yeah, you know ... a friend."

Freya smiled broadly this time before shrugging one shoulder."Let's say I was preparing for you."

Nadia immediately burst out laughing before bringing her hand to her lips to try to control her laughter.

"I don't know about the thing of getting ready for me but I'm glad you came." Confided Nadia letting Freya slightly lower her eyes on her hands with a shy little smile.

************************

Finally, it would seem that Rebecca had suddenly decided to give Nadia a little makeover. The beautiful brunette had removed her hijab and her sweater, leaving her in a simple transparent white T-shirt overlooking a simple tank top.

Much like Valerio, Nadia had a thick mass of tight curls. She was magnificent. And it seems that Freya was not the only one to notice it as she could see the looks that Guzmàn gave her every few seconds.

It was strangely fun and entertaining to watch.

However, the thought of Nadia's confession resurfaces in her mind. Freya immediately turned on her heels as she berated herself again. It wasn't her problem. Even if it could hurt her plausible friend.

Freya winced at Lu's reminder before glancing at Rebecca when a liquid was spilled into a glass.

She frowned as she watched the brunette pour an amber liquid from a flask into her glass before shaking her head at her explanation."What? I'm not paying an arm and a leg for a rum and coke. I might rich, but I'm not an idiot."

Samuel left a chuckle as he in turn poured some of the flask liquid into his glass before handing it to Freya with his raised eyebrows. The brunette wrinkled her lips giving a grimace towards the flask before shaking her head humming her refusal.

"What's the deal with you?" Suddenly asked Rebecca, squinting at Freya in curiosity."You look like a girl coming straight out of a charity pub."

Freya leaned with her elbows on the bar with a small smile as she began to understand the character of Rebecca before shrugging her shoulders."I can't drink. I have to get up early tomorrow morning."

"We all have to get up early." Rebecca defended, allowing Freya to give her a shake of her head at her ignorance.

If only she knew that when she woke up Freya would have already spent a good two hours sweating on her pointe. She looked back at her simple glass of coke before taking a sip, leaving Rebecca to shrug before turning around absently playing with a lemon.

"They don't give it a rest." Suddenly declared Rebecca letting Freya give her a look over her glass in curiosity."And it's never to your face, always behind your back."

Freya looked in confusion as Rebecca pretended to throw her lemon before she saw Lu behind them. She seemed to have been the target of Rebecca leaving Freya to give an uncertain look between the trio at her side and Lucrecia.

"Freya, honey! You mustn't hang out with the mob." Lucrecia exclaimed, rushing to the brunette letting the trio by her side gauge her in disbelief as Lucrecia hurriedly pulled her away from the group before tying her arm with hers.

"Do you know what the mob tells you?" Hailed Rebecca above the music.

Freya winced as she looked over her shoulder at the group before turning to Lucrecia."You shouldn't be so mean to them. They're not that bad."

"Wow ... you're so nice." Cajoled Lu as she turned to Freya, pinching her cheek with a broad, slightly arrogant smile."No but really, Freya. You're a saint. Giving these people a little of your time. I really don't know how you can have such kindness of soul."

Freya shook her head as Lu dragged her to sit on the couches lying on the stage before giving her a look slightly amused by her attitude."You know, I may be nice, but I'm not stupid."

"I never said you were, darling." Lu immediately declared, taking a sip from her cup.

"Why did you invite me? "

Lucrecia paused with her cup against her lips at her question before lowering her glass, signing a beautiful blonde a little further."Do you see this blonde bomba? It's Carla, my best friend. Or at least she was."

"What has happened ?"

"She decided to do charity." Lu immediately replied in a tone of fact before rolling her eyes as she took another sip."She's sleeping with the toy boy over there. Another of these scholarship students."

Freya followed the brunette's finger to the crown-shaped headband simply to catch a glimpse of a tall brown with haired hairstyle. He wore a floral shirt worthy of the seventies and a large brand watch on his wrist. He looked anything but a scholarship student. Nevertheless Freya assumed that this was what happened when you slept with a girl like Carla. She definitely looked like someone bathed in luxury. Freya had seen lots of Carla in her life.

She left a small smile before turning her head towards Lu at the sigh of her weary sigh."If only you knew, Freya. I just have to keep them out of my sight for them to do anything."

"Aren't you exaggerating a bit?"

Lucrecia immediately turned to Freya seriously this time."You just arrived at this high school. You don't know how it works. Believe me, you need me to move through these troubled waters."

Freya held her gaze with a small breath of disbelief before returning her eyes to the dance floor.

Suddenly, Lucrecia jumped on her high heels before asking her if she had seen Guzmàn. Freya didn't even have time to answer her. Instead Lucrecia suddenly walked away leaving Freya sitting alone.

She followed her back mingling with the mass of people dancing before shaking her head as she stood up to join the duo of girls still near the bar.

"Look who's coming back. So what ? The life with glitter doesn't have you over? Or is it just that bitch?"

Freya immediately gave a flat look at Rebeca before taking her glass still looking intact to take a sip. She turned to the girls' duo before frowning at the sight of the glass of alcohol in Nadia's hands.

"You're drinking Nadia?"

"I thought maybe I could try." Hesitated the brunette, shrugging her shoulders before raising her glass.

However, Freya's gaze soon widened at the sight of two boys running straight for Nadia. They seemed totally oblivious to the brunette as they hit her head on.

Nadia tripped on her feet, removing the glass from her lips before wiping the splashed liquid off her t-shirt. Conversely Valerio, the one who seemed to have hit her in spite of himself, hastened to apologize."Sorry! I'm really sorry."

"Oh, my!" Chuckled Nadia straightening up amused."Maybe it's sign from above."

"Well, he doesn't exactly look like an angel sent from Heaven, If you ask me." Rebeca commented.

Freya let out a breath of laughter with Nadia before straightening up at the sight of Valerio heading for Rebeca."Tonight, I'll be anything you want. An angel... A demon... anything you want."

"Wow, he's talking to me and everything." Said Rebe sarcastically as Valerio sat on the bar.

"Why wouldn't I?" Valerio replied immediately in confusion.

"For the same reason as your friends. Because of where I'm from, the way I look..."

Freya raised her eyebrows as she looked at the duo before finding herself again unconsciously observing Valerio's gestures. He was everything she wanted to be. It was both disconcerting and fascinating.

"I don't care about where you're from, how you dress or whatever ... I'm not that superficial. Who do you think I am?"

Rebeca breathed another laugh at the act of the brown before shaking her head."I see. Is that the angel, huh? Sorry for you but you're going to have to take on the role of the demon tonight. we already have a mother Theresa in our ranks. A real angel."

"An angel ?" Valerio repeated with a wide intrigued smile, leaving Rebeca to hum in agreement before she gestured to Freya. Valerio immediately turned his head in her direction just to stand up as he observed the prude beauty before his eyes."My, my, my, an angel indeed."

"Hi!" Lu suddenly exclaimed as she leaned on Rebeca's shoulder with a falsely sympathetic look."We haven't been introduced. I'm Lu, Valerio's sister."

"Don't even listen." Valerio said immediately, grimacing at Freya as he shook his head."Half-sister."

"Freya, can I give you some friendly advice?" Lu turned to her with a real smile this time."Stay away from my brother. He's bad news."

Valerio immediately turned to the little brunette letting Freya swallow under the focused attention on her before suddenly releasing a sigh at the feel of her vibrating phone in her little purse. She readjusted the strap on her shoulder before taking out her phone just to see a notification from Carmen.

Her eyes stopped on the digital clock on her phone before widening her eyes to realization."Shit!"

"What?" Nadia and Lu asked in one voice.

Freya looked up as she put her phone away in the haste,  completely ignorant of the look of competition between her two new friends before apologizing."I'm sorry but I have to go. Enjoy the rest of the evening."

"What? So early ?" Exclaimed Valerio in surprise.

"I told you. A real angel." Commented Rebeca letting Freya roll her eyes before turning to Nadia to kiss her.

She did the same with Lu and Rebeca before turning to the remaining member of their small group.

"What? No kiss for me ?"

"How about you wait for me at the bar, Valerio?" Lu suggested again with that bittersweet voice.

Freya shook her head at the duo's strange dynamics before finally turning on

her heels to make her way outside the club. It was time for her to return to the real world.

***********************

"Pirouette! Pirouette! Piroue-come on, Freya ! Again!"

Freya tried to ignore the pain along her limbs and the sweat dripping down her forehead as she tried to do as her teacher asked. She held back the grimace at the feel of her feet screaming in protest before trying again to focus on the beating of her teacher's cane against the studio floor.

Unfortunately, even she was aware of the poor performance. She hadn't even drunk and she already regretted going out last night.

Obviously this kind of thing was not meant to coincide with her lifestyle.

"Okay, that's enough! "

Freya tried to stretch her leg as far as possible as she arched her back with her eyes raised to the ceiling and her arms over her head.

"You can go back to your place, Freya." Dismissed Ms. Denitseï with a simple wave of her hand before turning to all of her students to lecture them indignantly."Is that really all you plan to do? Poor work? In less than two months, we will be performing for the holiday season. There will be hearings."

All the boys and girls in the studio began to whisper to each other at the announcement of a new performance only Denitseï hastened to interrupt them again as she tapped her cane dryly on the ground.

"Callate !" She ordered visibly at the end of her patience."There is nothing to be excited about. You're far from ready. I remind you that there will be selectors at this show. Recruiters for the best dance schools around the planet. America, France and Russia."

Denitseï finally turned to Freya, much to the annoyance of her other students, before advancing towards her to keep her gaze, severe.

Freya gulped as she could still feel her chest rise and fall under her jerky breath before focusing her gaze over the woman's shoulder.

"Should I speak with your father to remind you of the importance of this show, Miss. Bjørkaas?"

Freya felt her heart quicken for some reason in her chest as she finally looked back at the old woman of character who had been dragging her since her arrival in Spain. She silently shook her head impassively when in reality she suffered a real panic attack internally at the mere idea of ​​her father's sermon.

"Good. So be sure to show me a real performance the next time."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
359K 9.3K 35
In which Reggie Mantle begins to pursue Jacqueline Hall, Riverdale High's good girl, in hopes of earning some points for the football's playbook. Som...
3.7K 304 13
In fields of ash and flowers' bloom, A daughter born from winter's womb. With roots that bind both earth and sky, Her fate entwined with sea's rep...
406K 8.3K 37
Lola Carter. Former bad girl gone good. Serpent royalty. Best friend of Jughead Jones. When her father sees her being dragged too deep into the snake...