You Are My Soul Mate!

By kpremii

Family Story with Our Favorite MaNan and to support them, Devakshi will be dragged into the story! More

❤️Part 1❤️
❤️Part 2❤️
❤️Part 3❤️
❤️Part 4❤️
❤️Part 5❤️
❤️Part 6❤️
❤️Part 7❤️
❤️Part 8❤️
❤️Part 9❤️
❤️Part 10❤️
❤️Part 11❤️
❤️Part 12❤️ (Surprise😜)
❤️Part 13❤️
❤️Part 14❤️
❤️Part 15❤️
❤️Part 17❤️
❤️Part 18❤️
❤️Part 19❤️
❤️Quiz Time❤️
❤️Part 20❤️
❤️Part 21❤️
❤️Part 22❤️
❤️Part 23❤️
❤️Part 24❤️
❤️Part 25❤️
❤️Part 26❤️
❤️Part 27❤️
❤️Part 28❤️
❤️Part 29❤️
❤️Part 30❤️
❤️Part 31❤️
❤️Part 32❤️
❤️Part 33❤️
❤️Part 34❤️
❤️Part 35❤️
❤️Part 36❤️
❤️Part 37❤️
❤️Part 38❤️
Author Got Surprised... 😳
❤️Part 39❤️
❤️Part 40❤️
❤️Part 41❤️
❤️Part 42❤️
❤️Part 43❤️
❤️Part 44❤️
Note
Announcement 😍
Hello Everyone! 😍😘
Story Update! 😀

❤️Part 16❤️

4.9K 477 152
By kpremii

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE! !

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap :  Manik said to Nandini that he is going tell her something. Dev is hiding something from Sona.

............................................................

Sona over Phone  :  "What are you saying Manik? You want to talk to Nandini right? Then why me?"

Manik  :  "Who told you come with us?....You drop Nandini to the place which I say. That is enough."

Sona  :  "Should I stand alone leaving you to talk?  For that you itself can take Nandini out right?"

Manik irritated  :  "Sona! Sometimes you are talking as if you don't have a brain at all.......Won't Dadi ask where if I suddenly ask Nandini out?.....I have never been nicely with Nandini till date. So surely she will get doubt....You tell her that you both are going for shopping.......When we are returning, I will take her home"

Sona  :  "Okay Manik....You won't leave me even if I say no....Okay, tell me the time and place to drop her.

Manik informed her and they hung up the call.

At evening, Manik is getting ready fastly.....

As told to Sona, she got permission from Kalyani to take Nandini to shopping.

Nandini is getting ready in her room. Sona is sitting on her bed to take her as soon as she got ready.

Nandini  :  "Di, Manik told that he wants to say something to me"

Sona not knowingly answered  :  "Is It? What he wants to speak to you?"

Nandini  :  "Don't know Di. But I told him okay.  But now you are asking me out suddenly...Can I inform him and come?"

Sona  :  "No, you don't....No need to do inform him....You come fast "

Nandini  :  "No di....He..."

Sona  :  "Okay...I will tell him that I want to take my sister out for shopping. I will tell him to talk to you later. Now please come fast my dear"

Both came out of Nandini's room and searched for Manik. Kalyani informed him that he went out already...So they too left the home.

Sonakshi stopped her scooty at the place where Manik told, while Nandini confusingly looked at Sonakshi.

Nandini  :  "What di? You told shopping....Then why did we came here?"

Sona  :  "You like beach right?....We can sit here for sometime and go to shopping afterwards"

Nandini happily  :  "Okay di....Let's sit here for sometime"

Saying this Nandini sat on the sand and started to enjoy Beach air and lost herself for few minutes.

After she gains senses, to talk something to Sonakshi, she turned to her side.

But what she saw shook the ground beneath her.

Manik is sitting beside her and staring at her....

Nandini  stammeringly  :  "Manik...You.....here....where sona di?"

Saying this she is about to get up. But Manik held her hand and made her sit beside him again.

Manik smilingly  :  "She is talking to her friends....Until she comes we will talk with each other"

Nandini just smiled and flipped her eyelashes fastly in excitement...to know what he want to talk to her.

"Flashes of Lightning will also lose before your powerful rays from your eyes"

Thinking  the lines in mind, Manik just started at Nandini.....Nandini again felt his strong gaze on her.

Nandini stammeringly  :  "Manik. You told that you want to speak something to me...Tell me"

Manik smilingly  :  "I am talking only"

Nandini  :  "When you talk to me?"

Manik  :  "Now only...Seeing your eyes"

Nandini stammeringly  :  "Myyy.....ey..es? "

Manik   :  "Yes....When I see you, my words got stuck in my throat.....The heart starts beating so fast"

Nandini not knowing what Manik says confusingly looked at Manik.

"I know there is something in you....

Which always attracts me towards you...

Rest other doesn't matter instead of you...

Yes, this is you my soulmate...."

(From Google!) 👆

Manik said this to her and loving looked at Nandini and she understood.

The next second after she understood...her whole body started to shiver, heart started to beat fastly....her face are covered with sweat inspite of cool breeze.

Seeing her like that, Manik held out his handkerchief to her. She took it from him and wiped the sweat.

Manik  :  "You understood right what I wanna say?'

Nandini in a low tone  :  "mmmm"

Manik  :  "Do you like me?"

Nandini didn't answer him but searched something looking here and there.

Manik  :  "Sona might be here somewhere....I only told her to bring you here.....To talk to you about this matter....Dadi will be there in the home....So I thought to talk to you alone....Now tell me ..Do you like me?"

Nandini started to twist her duppata with her fingers not knowing what to answer him..

Manik  :  "Tell me the answer if you like me....If you don't like me, tell me that also. I won't do you anything. I know that you are surprised that the Manik who was scolding till yesterday is proposing his love today ...Even I am too surprised Nandu..."

Hearing Nandu from Manik, Nandini looked at Manik shockingly.

Understanding Nandini shocked, Manik had a small smile.

Manik smilingly  :  "When you entered my heart, Nandu too came with you...Do you remember when I called you Nandu for the first time?"

Nandini nodded in yes.

Manik smilingly  :  "That moment you came into my heart.....You are trying to forget that moment and  not to remember again. But I can't forget that day. I will remember it again and again.

Flashback  !

Nandini's friend Riya's birthday party is held in a five star hotel by 7.00 p.m.

Riya compelled Nandini to come saying otherwise she will not talk to her.

Even Riya herself picked up Nandini from the home. So even Nyonika cannot object.

Nyonika didn't want to send Nandini at all. But she sent her for Nandini's happiness.

After 1 hour, Nyonika felt very disturbed of sending Nandini alone. So she came to Manik.

Telling the happenings to Manik, she asked him to get Nandini home.

Manik  :  "Mom...she is not a kid. She knows how to come to home. Moreover she can even ask the one who picked her up to drop home"

Nyonika  :  "No Manik. I am feeling nervous since I sent her alone. Okay, you be in home. I will go and bring her home"

Saying this Nyonika is about to go, when Manik stopped her and looked at her worried face.

Manik  :  "Mmmm. Okay, I will go"

On reaching the hotel which Nyonika mentioned, Manik's eyes started searching for Nandini.

But Nandini was not seen anywhere.  Manik saw Navya who just came out of the hotel.

Navya  :  "Hai Manik"

Manik  :  "Navya, where is Nandini?"

Navya  :  "She was here only"

Saying this she looked around here and there searching Nandini.

Navya  continued  :  "Don't know Manik. She was here only before sometime.  Hey Swathi! Did you see Nandini?"

Swathi  :  "I saw she was going that side Manik went to search for Nandini in the direction which Swathi mentioned.

Manik  in mind  :  "All are here in front of the hotel. Why she went to that side?"

Thinking this in mind, Manik heard some sound behind the plants.

He went near the plant and what he saw shook the ground beneath him.

One boy was trying to misbehave with Nandini by closing her mouth. Nandini was doing everything to get free from his hold.

Without wasting one second more, Manik caught the collar of the boy from back side, turned him and gave him the punch before the boy realized what happened. The boy who unexpected  this sudden and forceful punch covered his face and  ran away.

Manik was about to run behind him but stopped hearing Nandini.

Nandini with tears welled up in her eyes  :  "Manik!"

Saying this she ran and backhugged Manik. Manik stood there itself motionless....

Nandini cryingly  :  "Don't leave me Manik....I am afraid Manik"

Manik felt Nandini's whole body shivering and so the voice too.

Manik gently hold Nandini's hands which is on his chest now and slightly pressed it giving assurance.

Nandini's shivering didn't stopped at all. So Manik freed himself from her hold and turned towards her now facing her.

But Nandini didn't look at him and hung her head in shy  and started crying heavily.

Manik lovingly looked at Nandini.

"Nandu..." said Manik.

But Nandini still crying looking at the ground.

Manik lifted her chin and made her look at him.

Manik   :  "Look at me Nandu..."

Nandini then too not able to look at him crushed herself on his chest. Manik patted her head.

Manik  :  "Nandu...The one who should be guily is him. Why are you crying Nandu?"

Nandini sobbingly  :  "If you didn't come on time......He....."

Manik  :  "I came on time right? Nothing happened. Leave it Nandu"

Nandini sobbingly  :  "While thinking about that....my...my"

Manik  :  "Then why are you thinking about it? Forget it..Okay tell me one thing. All are there in the front ready to go home. What are you doing here on the side"

Nandini now lifted her head and looked at Manik.

Nandini  :  "When we ate cake, my friends applied the cake on me. So to clean it , I came to restroom...Then only, this Harshad seeing that I am alone followed me"

Manik  :  "Harshad?  So do you know him before?"

Nandini  :  "Yes...He is senior in my college. In college too he will follow and disturb me. Sona di too scolded him nicely one day"

Manik angrily  :  "Then why you didn't tell me before itself?  Are there anymore things that you and Sona didn't tell me?"

Nandini shook her head in no.

Manik gritted his teeth  :  "He will be dead !"

Manik to Nandini  :  "Okay, now come....Go and wash your face and come. I will wait here"

Nandini did what Manik said.

Before getting on the bike....Manik   :   After we go to the home, Don't cry. Mom should not know anything about this.....She will get worried.  Then she will be very afraid for even sending you outside. Don't tell this even to Sonakshi"

Nandini with innocent face  :  "Okay, I won't tell this to anyone"

From that day onwards, Manik started to notice Nandini and her each and every actions which eventually turned to love....

Flashback ends...

Like Manik, Nandini too remembered that day's events ...and started to make faces....

Nandini : "I don't like to think about that day itself"

Manik  :  "But I will remember that day daily....Because that day only you entered my heart. You came into my arms like a scared kitten that day. You are sitting like a queen in my heart and ruling over it. Whenever I want to tell this to you....I am afraid that you will ignore me and go far away from me. But how many days I can keep this feelings in my heart itself? It's okay for me if your answer is for or against me. But I want to know the answer today. Tell me Nandu. I like you. Do you like me?....I love you... Will you accept me as your lover?"

Hearing Manik, Nandini started to crush her fingers with her other hand in tension.

Manik  :  "Tell me Nandu..It's okay if you tell me that you not like me. But I need any answer"

Nandini hung her head down  :  "That...That... I need time"

Manik looked at Nandini  :  "Okay. I will give you two days time. Within that you tell your decision"

Nandini :  'Thanks"

Manik bought icecream for Nandini. Nandini ate it without any refusal.

Nandini  :  "Where is Sona di? She is nowhere to be seen"

Manik laughed :  "She left long back"

Nandini  :  "What are you saying Manik?"

Manik  :  "I told her to go long back itself. I didn't tell you because you might feel uncomfortable"

Nandini stammeringly  :  "Then...I...I..how?"

But again we don't know what she saw in Manik's eyes, she immediately shutted her mouth.

Nandini  :  "It's getting late. Can we go?"

Manik  :  "mmmm...we can"

Saying this Manik went forward and Nandini followed him.

The next day...Raj and Nyonika came to home.

As soon as Nyonika came, she hugged Nandini and kissed her forehead.

Nyonika  :  "Do you find it difficult without me? Are you having fever now also?"

Saying this she kept her back side of palm on Nandini's forehead.

Nandini  :  "No bua. I am fine now"

Nyonika  pointed at Manik  :  "Did he troubled you a lot?"

Nandini looked at Manik . Manik smiling looked at Nandini and not knowing to anyone winked at her.

Nandini immediately took her eyes from him and looked here and there.

Nandini  :  "No bua...He did not troubled me"

Kalyani  :  "Nyonika! What the surprising matter is Manik only looked after Nandini while she is not well"

Hearing this Raj and Nyonika surprisingly looked at Manik.

Raj teasingly  :  "Yeah. It's very surprising for us. How is it possible? Manik? Are you okay?"

Nyonika pinched Raj's shoulder  :  "Keep quiet Raj....We are not there. Mom is too unwell. Then who will look after her? See how much responsible Manik is? Instead of praising him, you are teasing me. Atleast hereafter, you think that Manik and Nandini should be together. Don't provoke him by your teasings"

Raj started to make faces. Manik laughed covering his mouth.

Manik  :  "What you are saying is correct mom. Hereafter I will look after Nandini with love and affection. I will be there for her support all the time"

Saying this as double meaning, Manik looked at Nandini who turned her head to the other side.

............... 2226 Words......................

Hope you enjoyed the Story!😃😃

Excited for the Upcoming Story?

Few words for Manik and Nandini?

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

866K 88.5K 95
[HIGHEST RANK - #1 in FANFICTION. On 28/03/2018 #1 in FANFICTION 13/03/2018] Kaisi Yeh Yaaria...
15.7K 320 15
SPREE "Spree's have always scared me. What if the driver was crazy? Y'know?" "Yeah... I know." --- In certain situations, being murdered is less suf...
10.7M 74.9K 22
(Sample. Watch out for the official book release on January 31, 2015!) The women in Brianne Montgomery's family have a curse. And she isn't going t...
28.7K 930 8
"you look happier, you do." ʀᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ - sᴇᴜʟʀᴇɴᴇ ғғ