Can't Stop Loving You: Chris...

By bhrisaekos

| BOOK 2 TO " In Love With My Stepfather" | Follow to read RATED R Chapter(s). After 7 years of marriage, and... More

COPYRIGHT© / DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1 ♡ Still Strong
Chapter 2 ♡ Bad A$$ Alana >_<
Chapter 3 ♡ Camping Trip -.- *Bonus*
Chapter 4 ♡ Phone Calls ☎
Chapter 5 ♡ Something Isn't right here
Chapter 6 ♡ No worries...right?
Chapter 7 ♡ Messiness On Top Of Messiness
Chapter 8 ♡ Guess Who's Calling/Remember Me?
Chapter 9 ♡ Konie Lets The Cat Out The Bag
Chapter 10 ♡ We Can Work Something Out? (1/1)
Chapter 11 ♥ We Can Work Something Out? (2/2)
Chapter 12 ♥ Momma's Day Off ♡ *Random/Bonus*
Chapter 13 ♥ The Start of A New Problem (1/3)
Chapter 14 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (2/3)
Chapter 15 ♥ The Start Of A New Problem (3/3)
Chapter 16 ♥ A Lost Tj
Chapter 17 ♥ Early Trouble
Chapter 18 ♥ Figuring It Out?
Chapter 19 ♥ Fitting The Puzzle Pieces
Chapter 20 ♥ Konie's Side Chick(s)
Chapter 21 ♡ Bet You Won't Double Tap That Høe
Chapter 22 ♡ You See Right Through Me
Chapter 23 ♡ A Overreacting Chris
Chapter 24 ♡ Who Started What?
Chapter 25 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (1/4)
Chapter 26 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (2/4)
Chapter 27 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (3/4)
Chapter 28 ♡ A Breaking Flame? (4/4)
Chapter 29 ♡ Damage Already Done? (1/1)
Chapter 30 ♥ Damage Already Done? (2/2)
Chapter 31 ♥ The Touching Game *Special Bonus*
Chapter 32 ♥ Our Secret?
Chapter 33 ♥ Taking Chances
Chapter 34 ♥ Don't
Chapter 35 ♥ Exchange
Chapter 36 ♥ Playing Your Part
Chapter 37 ♥ Hide and Seek
Chapter 38 ♥ Play Me
Chapter 39 ♥ Now Its All Eyes On Us
Chapter 40 ♡ Touch It/Love Gon Go (Rated R)
Private
Chapter 41 ♡ Grass Ain't Greener
Bonus Chapter (42) | Nightmare on Elm Street *Hallowen Special* Part 1
Bonus Chapter (43) | Nightmare On Elm Street *Halloween Special* Part 2
Chapter 44 ♡ Savage
Chapter 46 ♡ Trust Me
Chapter 47 ♡ Jealous
Chapter 48 ♡ Love In Competition (Extended)
Chapter 49 ♡ One Hell Of A Nite (Extended)
Chapter 50 ♥ Heaven Sent/Cold Water
Chapter 51 ♥ Starting Over
(IMPORTANT) AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 52 ♥ Don't Let Me Go
Chapter 53 ♡ Won't Stop Loving You // FINAL Chapter

Chapter 45 ♡ Proof/Cry Wolf

1.2K 52 12
By bhrisaekos

You got my heart that's proof, nah nah. Here's your proof nah, nah.

Chris,

Pulling back up at Ty's house, I shut off my car and sat there for a  minute and thought. What are you doing Chris? I sighed a nd ran my hands down my face, getting my thoughts together before I get in this house, even though I could feel the alcohol a little bit affecting my system. I breathed in and out, and opened the car door slowly, feeling the cool wind hit me some. Once the  door was fully opened, I got out. stumbling a little bit.

"Your dumb ass went and got drunk. Shake my head."

"Shut up stupid." I said to Ty, seeing him walk out his front door. Closing my car door and heading my way up the drive way, I saw a grin tugged on his lip.

"How much have drank?"

"I'm not that drunk..." I stated, walking up to him.

"Answer the question Breezy."

I rolled my eyes. "About half the bottle maybe." I answered shrugging.

"And you going in there like that?" He asked, stopping me in my tracks.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, just to let you know," He stated. "Konie came over an hour ago, dropping off Tj."

"I thought she didn't want Stacy near him?" I asked.

"I guess people change when you have a side hoe with money." He said looking around.

"Side...She still messing with..."

"You didn't hear it from me." Ty said. "But quick question." 

"What is it?"

"What's one thing you love about Stacy?" He asked.

"One thing?"

"Yep."

"Oh man.." I scratched my head trying to think about at least one thing I love about her, when I love everything about her.

"Think of something that stands out." He insisted and I nodded.

"I love...I love her innocence. How she never seems to do anything wrong." I stated.

"And that's the honest truth, not the liquor talking?"

"God honest truth." I stated, putting my hand over my heart. I honestly meant that. That girl is my everything.

"Alright...now name something you love about your bro." He said, putting on a pretend crown, making me laugh.

"Um..I would have to say...your level of creativity with the pharaohs and stuff."

"Well I have been told I was unique."

"Go suck on something, lil cocky ass."

"All a brotha' trying to do is feel love too." He stated. "But take yo wide head ass in their." He said opening his front door to let me in.

I shook my head and walked into the house, catching my balance on the wall. I took my shoes off and looked around hearing and seeing nothing my quietness. Peaceful. I walked up the steps, carefully trying not to fall or anything, since I could feel the alcohol taking it's affect on me, and I didn't want to wake up anyone either, so of course I was quiet.

Once up the steps, I walked down the hall, and into the room me and Stacy were in. I saw her peacefully sleeping like a little baby, making me smile some to my myself. I took my shirt and slid off my jeans, and thew on some basketball shorts instead. I needed me a little bit of sleep myself before the sun rose up.

I crawled in bed, under the covers along with her, wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her close to me. I felt her move a little, snuggling on me, putting her face in the crook of my neck as her arms also wrapped around me.

"I missed you too." I said in her ear, lightly kissing it.

"I'm sure you did.." She answered softly. "You've been drinking?"

"A little bit."

"A little bit?" She questioned.

"....Okay, so maybe half a bottle-"

"You been riding around drunk?!" She immediately hopped up out of my arms, sitting up and turning on the lamp that was on the bed side, I flinched my eyes a little bit, at how bright it could get.

"You make it sound bad.."

"Really Chris?" She arched an eyebrow at me, crossing her arms at me.

Is it weird that she's turning me on now?

"I'm here aren't I?" I trailed my hands up her thigh and she shook her head.

"You are insane." She mumbled.

"You make me that way." I stated, sliding my hands under her shorts.

"Stop it." She pushed my hand back some and I bit my bottom lip, looking up at her. I grabbed onto her shorts and began to pull them down. "Chris.." She called out to me, putting her hand over my mines.

"Don't even blame it on the liquor either." I said, slipping her shorts off easily, at a fast pace.

"I wasn't..."

"Of course you weren't."

"But, I mean, you are drunk."

"No I'm not."

"You're buzzed."

"That don't mean nothing."

I pulled on her leg wanting her to climb on top of me. She sighed and followed what I wanted her to do. I rested my hands on her thighs, examining her. She was Beautiful. She leaned down and slowly kissed me, resting her hands an over my head.

"Wanna do me a favor?" I mumbled against her lips, pecking it.

"What's the favor?"

I slide my hand down her panties, touching her, while looking over her body.

I heard her lightly laugh at what I was getting too, making me grin. I looked up at her, noticing that she was biting the inside  of her cheek, looking down on me, trying to decided whether she should comply to my wish, or back off of it.

"You know, you know, you know, we ain't got forever and ever.." I lightly sung and she rolled her eyes at me, sighing.

"Fine, but run off like that again and I find out you're drunk, you're losing some inches." She said, kissing my nose.

"Ah ha, I don't think so." I shook my head.

"Try me." She dared, pulling the covers over our head.

_____

Next Morning: 12:00 p.m

I woke up the next morning dazed and confused as fuck. I could feel a light head ache come about, making me a little annoyed, I pulled the covers over my head deciding on whether  I should wake up or go back to sleep, but my option became clear  when I heard my room door open and light laughing.

I pulled the covers back, looking to  my right seeing Stacy grinning at me.

"What you grinning for?" I asked, my voice a little raspy from me waking up.

"Oh no reason in particular." She answered shrugging. "So you just gone sleep the whole day?"

"Nahh." I said, sitting up. "I'm about get fresh."

"Well, you're breakfast is in the microwave when you finish." I nodded  and she walked out, leaving me alone. I should have told her to stay.

I shook my head and got up heading to the bathroom to take a quick shower and to do other hygienic things. Turning on the shower water, waiting for it to get hot, I saw a note on the mirror.

We gotta talk.(:

I knew who hand writing that is and it actually made my heart race a little bit. Once the water was hot and I fixed the temperature a little bit to where  I was comfortable, I immediately hopped in and began to clean myself. After about 20 minutes, I stepped out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my waist so I could brush my teeth, before finishing to dry myself off.

|

After putting on my timberlands, along with some jeans and one of my BP shirts, I walked out the bathroom, seeing Stacy switching sheets on the beds.

"When it ain't your house, but you still in house wife mode."

"I'm tired of you talking about me Chris." She said, and I laughed at her facial expression.

"Its funny how you be looking though."

"I don't care, stop making fun of me, you and the guys always do that to me." She said.

"Aw, you mad?"

"I'm not mad, but when someone get cut or punched in the throat, don't say I didn't warn you." She raised an eyebrow, looking at me as she put a pillow case on.

"Is that a threat?"

"Its not a threat nor promise, just know I warned you."

"Just evil." I said shaking my head, walking up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, holding her close. She smelled nice. "So what do you want to talk to  me about?" I asked.

"Konie."

"What about her?" I asked, as she handed me a end of the sheet and she grabbed the other end.

"I'm assuming Ty told you she came over last night?"

"Yeah, he told me. To drop off Tj, right?" I said, my mind still a little blurry from last night.

"Yes, however..." She said, smoothing the sheet out. "Before I sent the kids off to school this morning, I noticed something on him.."

"Notice something like what?" I questioned, tucking  in the sheets with her.

"....I noticed, what looked like  a bruise to me, and before we both jump to any conclusions, I asked him about it, and you won't believe what he told me."

"What he say?"

"He fell out of the bed last night, but I know that's not true. As many times as you fell out the bed and the kids fell out, a bruise like that has never formed." 

I nodded listening to every word she said. This is some serious shit. Him being abused? Now, Konie can't be capable of doing something like that, right?

"Konie wouldn't do that to him." I said.

"I know, but I'm afraid to think my mom actually did it cause she was with them last night." She said, grabbing the comforter.

"I'll have a talk with Konie about it and Tj. Your mom probably did that shit on purpose to tick us off."

"I hope she didn't..." She said softly, spreading the comforter on the bed this time. Me just thinking about my son getting abused made me scared, yet frustrated as hell. Who would want  to lay their hands on an innocent child that does not wrong or harm to anybody? Someone who wants control. Shit, I pray he actually fell out the bed and no one layed a hand on him, not even  a finger.

"Chris?" I felt Stacy tap me on my shoulder as she stood in front of me giving her my full attention.

"Huh?"

"I asked were you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm perfectly fine now."

She smiled. "Well I was just checking, but it's good you feel that way."

"...You still mad at me?" I asked.

"No, why would  I still be mad?"

"I was just asking." I said shrugging. "I don't want you to be upset."

She nodded. "I know we've been having all this confusion with August and Konie, but for now we'll just see if  we can get some things straight  with us. Sound fair enough?"

"That's fine by me baby."

"Good." She stood on her tippy toes a little bit and kissed  my cheek, but I quickly stole a kiss on her  lips making her laugh and hug me.

"After all," she pulled away from the hug, heading out the room. "You  do  own my heart, so that should be your proof that  my love  is real for you." She stated giving me one last look and disappearing out the room.

_________

Comment and Vote please (: Oh, and some of  my favorite songs off the Attack The Block mixtape are Kriss Kross, Everbody, Dash, I Already Love Her, I'm In Love With These Bitches, I Can Tell and Don't Fuck With Us (: Imma start interacting with ya'll more. Lol

But hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! Imma attempt to publish 2 or 3 more chapters before my Christmas Break.

(Excuse any grammar/spelling mistakes)

Tia x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 1.8K 36
"You remember when I first saw you at my Dad's shop?" I asked as I laid on his chest. "Yeah. What about it?" He asked rubbing my back. "I never woul...
7.4K 179 15
Tsukishima (Y/N) is an adopted younger sister of Tsukishima Kei and Tsukishima Akiteru, she studied in US when she's in middle school but now she goe...
1.2K 272 43
Another short story from my Pop Smoke book, A Moment In Time, that was requested to be made into its own separate book. Enjoy!
805K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...