Mine {Book 1}| Completed

By Aesthetic_Books_25

I know it was wrong to kiss him. But I couldn't stop myself no matter what. He was my Stepbrother I know. But... More

Characters
Explanation from the Author
Prologue: Trapped In My Depression
Chapter 1: The Dinner Occasion
Chapter 2: The Wedding
Chapter 3: More Than Just a Crush
Chapter 4: School
Chapter 5: Vixens
Chapter 6: Storming & Mom's House
Chapter 7: Washing Car
Chapter 8: The Movies
Chapter 9: Mandy's Party
Chapter 10: Gas Station & Mugged
Chapter 11: Bonfire
Chapter 12: The Forbidden Kiss
Chapter 13: It's Always Gonna Be April
Chapter 14: If Only
Chapter 15: Thanksgiving
Chapter 16: 27 Straws
Chapter 17: Tell Me You Want Me
Chapter 18: Secret Us
Chapter 19: CafΓ© Shop/ Christmas Shopping
Chapter 20: Christmas
Chapter 21: Unforgettable
Chapter 22: April
Chapter 23: New Years Eve Ball
Chapter 25: The Game
Chapter 26: I Saw You!
Chapter 27: Are We Over?
Chapter 28: You Don't Know Me Anymore
Chapter 29: Slumber Party!
Chapter 30: What's Happened To Us?
Chapter 31: Shattered
Chapter 32: The Lake House
Chapter 33: I Can't Get Enough
Chapter 34: Don't Underestimate Me
Chapter 35: Graduation
Chapter 36: Graduation Party
Chapter 37: Seventeen
Chapter 38: I'm Yours
Chapter 39: No Friend of Mine
Chapter 40: Tearing Us Apart
Chapter 41: Welcome to Lovely Ladies
Epilogue
Author's Note: πŸ’Ž
Dream Cast 🌹
Q&A with Author β˜•οΈπŸ’‹
Track List
Sequel in the Works
#Miners

Chapter 24: You Are Mine

517 9 4
By Aesthetic_Books_25

Chapter 24: You Are Mine

I will tell you that I didn't forgive Christopher the night or the day after The New Years Eve Ball. I didn't tell on him to our parents. It wasn't worth him getting in trouble. But it was worth me not talking to him for weeks. Things have been hard for me to be in the same room as him because I was upset with him. I was infuriated with him. I wasn't even sure how to find it in my heart to forgive him. He would try to apologize whenever we were alone. But I didn't accept it. Eventually he stopped trying.

Christopher has resented April for what happened at the ball. He has made it clear he is not getting back together with her. But he told me that night he just talked to April to calm her down. She fell asleep in his car and then he brought her home. But I don't get it. He was talking with her for two hours. I somehow just don't believe him. But it's what he says. And because I'm mad at him I'm not gonna fight with him or dwell on it.

   I got up from sleep and I saw it was six thirty. I'm the one who wants to make breakfast. And so I got up from my pajamas and I took a shower and then I got dressed in white Levi's and a yellow floral top. I had fuzzy socks on and I was wearing my favorite perfume and then I headed downstairs with my hair tied into a ponytail. Marshmallow had followed right behind me as I had gone directly into the kitchen. I began to just think in my head. And so I did.

     I thought of ways to get Christopher out of my head. Out of my veins. But somehow it is impossible. And I'm just upset and I'm beyond mad at him. And it's eating at me like crazy.

I decided on cooking the bacon first. And after I placed the cooked bacon onto a plate of napkin. And eventually I had just started cooking pancakes. And I hope to god I haven't woken anyone. And I had made plenty of pancakes which were at least two batters. And I had made the eggs and then the toast. But of course I placed everything down on the table, I had then taken the pitcher of orange juice and placed it down along with the butter. But when I turned I found Christopher there, scaring the hell out of me, I gasped.

  "What the hell?" I anxiously said, terrified of him just standing there, gawking.

    I actually looked at him for a long short moment. Admiring his face. His hair. His eyes. His lips. And what he was wearing. He was wearing a normal black shirt and jeans and he just looked all sexy as hell. And he made it impossible for me to stay mad at him. But on the outside I remained mad even though on the inside I'm gonna remain not mad. And he saw me looking at him. I quickly turned to bipolar and I had just ignored him, being super mad at him still.

     I ran over to the cabinet, taking the plates down and carrying them down onto the table. And Christopher did what I did. He stared at me for a long short moment, gawking.

  I took out the silverware placing them down with napkins. And he was still staring at me. Up and down. It really annoyed me where I rolled my eyes. And then I just took out three glasses to place down by each plate.

   "Come on, how long can you possibly stay mad at me?" He said, his voice sounding disappointed.

  "Forever, I guess." I pushed past him, which he had just sighed, being frustrated.

   He turned in my direction. "Emma, it's been three weeks. I've told you I'm sorry so many times. What do you want me to do?"

    At least he is trying. I'll give him that. But I hate being mad at him still. But what he did was wrong. What if Peach already left? I would have had to walk home. In the rain and in the dark. On New Years. One of the craziest holidays. It was beyond stupid on his part. And I am just in fury that he did that. Does he think a sorry is gonna fix it?

For three weeks Christopher seemed so upset with himself as I could see him staring at me like he really had something on his mind. Like when we eat breakfast he stares me like I'm the only person in his world at the moment. And then at school yesterday I was in the library studying for my geometry test and Christopher happened to be there with Garret and Logan and also Aaron. Wearing their football jackets letting us know they are the Wolves. And it makes me just feel quite at where I am and where I belong seeing him there but I was still mad at him just like I am now.

It's a Saturday morning and I wish to have time to actually sit and think about it. And Victoria and Logan have officially started dating in which I'm glad. Christopher is friends with Logan now even though they both dated April.

"Your doing it. By doing nothing. Because a sorry is not gonna fix it." I said.

He put his hands through his hair in distress. "Emma, I will do anything to make it up to you. I really am sorry. More sorry about anything that I've ever done. I just want us to go back to how everything was."

He sighed. "How everything was? Oh you mean...the secret relationship?"

"SSH!" He hissed. "Our parents might hear us."

At this point I honestly didn't care. Our parents are close enough to knowing as it is. And somehow I can't just act like everything he's done hasn't pissed me off. And when April told me that night that Christopher was only pretending to not want to be with her...it's not too far fetched when I think about it.

   "Christopher, are you still in love with April?" I said bluntly.

   "I had what I had with her. And that's it. April is my past. And your dwelling on it still." He scoffed, acting like this would be a surprise.

  "Okay. But you spent two hours out on that night after I got home. Where were you for two hours?" I said, feeling my jealous streak come out again.

   He started brewing coffee from the coffee machine on the countertop.

   "I told you. April and I were talking. She fell asleep and I took her home. We were talking for a while. I didn't even realize it had been two hours." He said.

     I'm kinda glad I have the ability to tell if someone isn't being truthful or honest. And Christopher isn't even telling me the truth. And it's definitely killing me.

  "Did you sleep with her?" I snapped.

  Unfortunately I had seen his expression turn pale. And I know he did. I know he slept with April. And I know he's terrified to admit it to me. But not telling me is hurting me more. Who does he love? April or me? None of it makes sense at all.

    "No, I didn't." He denied slowly after being silent.

  "Well it's funny...because I just don't believe you." I scoffed.

   "Emma, I promise you I didn't sleep with her. We were only talking. For just a while. And then she fell asleep. I drove her home. And I carried her inside her to her room and that was it. Nothing happened." He said excusing himself but my judgement didn't listen to his excuse because I just can't see him going into her room without having to get off. Plus, April was stunning that night. How could he not wanna have sex with her?

  "Maybe if you were honest to me I wouldn't be judging you." I said.

    He threw his hands up in the air and he was just infuriated himself but I don't need to say anything because I know deep down he did sleep with her but he's scared to tell me.

  "Emma, I promise I haven't had sex since we did in the bathroom at the ball. Three weeks." He said.

But he knew I just wasn't believing him. And somehow I wasn't. I just couldn't. How was I supposed to believe him? He came home two hours after I did. Maybe he was only talking to April. But for two hours? I think April really got to me. Got to me to the point she vowed she was going to get Christopher back. And that hurt me and scared me. It scared me more than anything. And right now everything was going terrible because I'm letting April come between what I want and what I love.

     "Do you promise?" I wanted to make sure, and his eyes definitely told me exactly what I wanted.

   "I mean every word I say." He said, and I just thought of how crazy I am about the entire thing.

     And so suddenly I just had to return to the table and just then I poured Christopher coffee into a mug for him once the coffee was brewed. But as I have just saw those gray eyes of his. I just wanted to scream because somehow whenever I'm mad or upset with him he somehow makes me feel better. But how is it? How can I just love him when I get mad at him.

"Why do you do that to me?" I breathed.

"Do what?" He backed up just a bit, and he just looked at me, maybe his eyes just liked shooting at me a lot.

"Like...when I get so upset with you...you somehow make me feel better. You always do." I said.

"That's my job, Tulip." He stepped close, and he stroked my cheek.

Tulip?

"What about Angel?" I winked at him. And I gave him the hint that I heard him that night and I was well awake.

He raised a brow, thinking. "Wait. You were awake weren't you?"

I nodded, giving him the okay. And I just stared at his reaction and I saw his eyes just going from confusion to full shine.

"Yeah. I just pretended. To hear what you had to say." I chuckled.

"Well your a good faker, faker." He teased.

I smiled at him and just as anything I had looked at him and I couldn't even imagine not forgiving him.

"Angel," he whispered to me.

Of course it was about to happen in moments like I wanted it. And we were inches to kissing. And I was begging for his lips and begging for a taste of him. I wanted him so fucking bad. But I remained calm just waiting for him. And then very quickly as we were inches away and then Colleen had come downstairs nicely dressed after a shower. And I smiled at her but focused away from Christopher. So she didn't suspect anything between us.

"Hey guys." She came from the stairs, her blonde hair tied up and she seemed like she had afternoon plans. "So Emma, your dad went in for work at four this morning. And I have a house to show at three. So I suspect you two will be well behaved until I get back."

Taking a seat, Christopher said, "How many hours is that?"

"Shut up, you moron!" I acted annoying to him as I nudged him like a normal sister would.

      No matter if Christopher was being dumb about asking how many hours it was. And then of course, I just thought of how crazy it was going to be when Christopher and I will be alone. But does Colleen trust us? It's not like we're gonna burn the house down. And I just looked at Christopher. And we both just made it normal. But right now I was thinking more about Christopher. I can't even believe it because I just wanted Christopher more than anything than I wanted anybody. And Christopher knew that.

  "Well, actually I'm going over Ty's." Christopher spoke up.

    I hesitated, completely unaware of this plan. I wasn't angry about it. I wish he told me earlier. But for now I think I'm gonna allow it to slide and not care at all.

   "Okay. I guess that's great." Colleen said.

       But it wasn't great to me. But I just allowed it to pass by me because I didn't exactly care. I just cared about Christopher. He may be gone today but that didn't mean much to me. Because I do love Christopher and I stared at him now. Seeing his eyes and I couldn't breathe unless I saw his face.

~

        When it was eleven in the afternoon I already had the laundry done. And I then iron some of my clothes that had wrinkles on them while I had the TV on and Marshmallow was on his dog bed, playing with a dog bone toy of his. And I had just kept doing everything I could. And as soon as I was done ironing, I had vacuumed the sitting room and then I mopped the kitchen floor.

     I was home by myself because Christopher is at Ty's. But I'm so glad to be here alone. I get some relaxation time and I get things done that I need to do. And then I just sat down watching a soap opera show. But I was also studying with my History book on my lap. Colleen kept checking up on me a couple times. Christopher texted me once he got to Ty's. So I didn't worry. And I had a bowl of popcorn with me. But after I was done, I washed the bowl out.

     I had then gotten up and went downstairs into the basement. And right in the basement was that couch where Christopher and I kissed for the first time. Our first moment. And I decided to clean up what was lying around because it needs to be spotless. So, I had taken the time cleaning everything up. But while I was cleaning the floor I noticed a condom was on the floor by the couch. I took a tissue picking it up and then throwing it into the trash. Christopher needs to be more careful. I mean what if my dad saw this? Or what if his mom finds out? It would be insane. So he needs to be careful.

    After I tidied up the basement, I had decided to go to the wine cellar which is practically a cupboard of wine. I just like looking at them. Dad keeps a bunch of different wine in here. Even the one my dad had at the wedding. It's dated, 10-14-18.

      I definitely looked at each wine bottle of how great they all are. But I'm not dumb to actually open one and drink one. I just left it there. And then I shut the cupboard. And then I heard the doorbell ring. And I quickly emerged from the basement heading up the stairs and shutting the door. And I had turned the TV off in the sitting room and I had gone to open the door.

    And who I saw I didn't expect at all. I was definitely shocked and I also wasn't at the same time. I just stared because I had no words.

  April.

     She was dressed in a floral mini dress. And she seemed a bit confused that I answered the door and not someone else. That someone else, Christopher. Did Christopher lie to me? Because why else would she be standing at the front door?

   "Hey?" I asked even though it was a statement.

   "Hey." She was normal than anything but I had to resent her after what happened on Christmas and The New Years Eve Ball.

  "Christopher's not here." I said quickly, trying to get rid of her quickly.

  "Is it okay if I wait for him? I mean, I was hoping we could talk. Me and you." She said.

    Nothing gets better with April Fields. It just keeps getting worse. I wanted to get rid her. And tell her to come by later.

   "I don't know." I cautiously said.

   "Look, I know what I did to you was wrong." She said.

    Wrong? It was more than wrong. Was she expecting to get an apology from me or forgiveness from me? Because I definitely can't even believe this right now. I rolled my eyes.

   "Don't apologize to me. You should apologize to Christopher. You really hurt him." I said because I very much cared.

"I know." She said softly.

And somehow I couldn't believe that April showed her face here. Or that she was even here at all. How could she after what happened three weeks ago? Does she think Christopher and me are over it? I'm not that's for sure. So it upsets me that she just shows her face here. I couldn't believe it for a second. And I was just upset due to the fact she called me horrible things and she slapped me calling me a whore. But she also had hit Christopher more than just a few times. How can I possibly just forgive her? I just think that she wasted her time coming over here.

I looked at April in the worst look I could give anyone. And I just stared at her, feeling like doing nothing but closing the door on her. But I didn't wanna be rude. No matter how badly she treated me.

"Can we please talk?" April said, in which I allowed her in.

"Sure."

And then of course we had entered into the sitting room, and we both sat on the sofa. I was curious of the waiting long quiet moment between us. What did April wanna talk to me about?

"Before we talk. I have something I wanna say. And that is... I find you to be this very high maintenance but understanding person. And in order for me to forgive you for what you did is gonna take a lot." I said.

"Emma, I don't think you and Christopher are together." She quickly added before I could say anything else, causing me to pause.

"What?" I stayed frozen. "But you said..."

"Forget what I said. I never meant any of that. I was just jealous and angry. I was trying everything in my power to get back together with Christopher. At the ball he refused me and I guess it killed me. So I used Luke. And then I called you those things because I was angry. And I really am sorry, Emma. Your just his stepsister. And that night I did a lot of thinking." She said.

  "Like what exactly?" I asked.

     She looked a tad bit anxious. And I was anxious to see what she could have been thinking about that night.

   "I thought about how I treated you. And Christopher. But for three weeks I been wanting to talk to Christopher but I been afraid to do it. Afraid of what he'd say. Because I know he doesn't want to talk to me." She said.

    And the first thing I thought about was how she badly just wants to be with Christopher still. And I think it definitely makes sense for her to reason with me. To get to me so I can forgive her and then only then Christopher will have to if I forgive her. And that's her entire plan.

   "I see."

"Emma, I don't expect you to believe me but can I at least ask you?" She said, her face looking flawless.

   "Okay."

  "Is Christopher seeing somebody else?" She asked confidently but she was nervous about it.

    Was she kidding? Of course he was seeing me. But it's not for me to tell April. It's really up to Christopher to tell her. So I'm gonna leave it to him. But I'm gonna sit here and take it as it is. And I just saw April's face looking so pale as she waited for me to respond.

   "No. No, of course not. He was too crazy about you. He's been single since you two broke up." I said honestly.

   She breathed a relief. And I guess she was nervous that I would say that he was dating someone else. But she just actually thinks Christopher and I are just brother and sister. Or is she faking it?

   "Emma, I know what I did was wrong. But I would like to just say I really am sorry. I'm so so sorry. And I don't expect you to accept it. I just don't think it was fair how I accused you of...well you know. And also saying all those things too." She said.

   I was unsure if I should. Inside I really didn't wanna forgive her. But then I thought of having to forgive her. It's what Christopher would want, I think.

   "Do you forgive me? Or can you?"

  "Of course. We all say things we don't mean to." I replied.

    And then a smile came right on April's face and I never seen her so happy of me forgiving her. But why did I? I guess I didn't wanna hold this grudge that I held for a month. So it's time to just let it go. And I'm not gonna hate April no matter how much I compare myself to her.

   "So, where is Christopher?" April asked, and I could tell she was curious of anything.

   "He's at Ty's. But he should be back soon." I responded.

  "Oh." She nodded. "I'll just wait for him here, I hope that's okay."

   "Yes, it's completely fine."

And then the room picked up silence. And I guess we both ran out of words. But I will say April was actually being nice when I hated it. I hate that I'm sitting here lying to her. Christopher and her aren't together anymore. I should just fucking tell her about Christopher and me. But if I tell her Christopher will never forgive me. But I gotta tell her. This is torturing me.

   "April, I gotta tell you something." I broke the silence.

   "Okay." She waited patiently.

     I looked at her being flawless. I was picturing the memories of seeing her and Christopher kissing and being all over each other like mad dogs. And I just looked at her feeling sorry for what I'm about to say. But I gotta tell her. I can't just lie to her. Christopher has to understand that.

    I sat nervously knowing what was to come. But fear came from my lips. And I was terrified to spill the truth.

   "I...I.." I hesitated, unable to say it to her. I could get slapped by her for my fourth time. "I like your bracelet." Was all I said.

    She looked down at her wrist, touching it.

   "Christopher gave it to me. He gave it to me on our second date." She smiled about it. While I hated that bracelet now.

   "Where was your second date?" I curiously asked, leaning deep into full impatience.

    She breathed, and a smile came on her face.

   "It was ice skating. I know there's no ponds here in California. But it was an indoor kind. And he surprised me by blindfolding me. We went ice skating and then he took me out to a pizza restaurant because he knows pizza is my favorite food as also burgers. But he knew me well then he gave me this little friend on my wrist." She explained.

   I raised brow, but I wish I never said I liked that ugly golden bracelet on her small wrist.

   "What did you think of him when you first met him? Did you think he'd be the guy you date?" I asked.

   "No. I had no idea. But I had seen him and just hallucinated myself having him. And I just fucking wanted him. But there's a flaw." She hesitated at the end.

   What kind of flaw is she talking about?

   "What flaw?"

  "Remember how I said we accidentally bumped into each other? You know I told it at Thanksgiving. But...that was a lie. I purposely bumped into him so he would spill his drink on me." She said.

  What a fucking seducer, I thought to myself.

   "Does Christopher know that?" I asked calmly.

   She sighed. "No."

I thought it crazy how she purposely bumped into him just so his drink could spill on her? Couldn't she do it the way everyone does it when they meet someone they like? Like ask for their number? Or just be flirty? Why does it have to be very obsessed about making him dump into her is fucked up. Who does that? Well her of course. She's April. What hasn't she done that's far more crazy than anything she's done so far?

I heard the front door open. And I just stood up in case it was Colleen to help her with anything. And I'm definite it's not dad. But then I realized it had to be Christopher because Colleen usually greets us by calling for us. And Christopher is usually quiet returning. He walked into the sitting room. There he was coming from the hall wearing his leather jacket that I think he looked beyond sexy in. If I could I would rip it off him and strip him down to only have him once and for all. And I'd kiss him right in front of April. But I restrained myself.

Christopher frowned, looking upset and somehow disappointed that April was here. He looked ready to cuss or just flip out at April. But I saw that silence tension between them. And it wasn't going well.

"Hi." April got up on her two feet, facing him. "Can we talk?"

"April, what part of I don't wanna see you again did you not understand?" He seethed, looking so pissed he might blow up.

"I know. But I just need to talk with you. Please. I really need to talk with you. We haven't in weeks. Please." She was pleading for him and I actually hated it.

He stepped back a bit as she stepped closer to him.

"No, you gotta leave." He shook his head. "I don't wanna talk. I think a decision has been made since that night."

"But I never agreed." She sounded ready to lose her temper with him. "Emma, would you excuse us? How about you make us tea?"

Is she serious?

I froze, kinda pissed at her, crossing my arms.

"Go on." She told me.

And then I obeyed, leaving the sitting room after brushing past Christopher. And I had gone directly into the kitchen to make the tea. And I just wish April didn't show her face here. But then, I began letting the tea kettle sit on the stove while I heard distant arguing from the sitting room that I heard Christopher and April sounding pissed at one another. And it I ignored it like Colleen does because it's for their best I think. And I'm just standing over the sink, looking out the window, seeing the pool and just dying for a swim. Dwelling it as I stare out the window until the kettle whistles. And I take out a tray with two China tea cups and I pour the hot steaming water into the cups having the bags already in it. And I took out whatever they needed for their tea on the tray. I cleared my throat before entering. I overheard them talking about not being honest of ones feelings when I entered. They remained silent until I left. And so I did, deciding to head upstairs to my room to go swimming.

~

C H R I S T O P H E R: 🥀

Once Emma left the sitting room to make tea, I just couldn't wait to tell April how I really feel. And right now I never been so angry with her in my life. Since what happened at Christmas I been angry at her and then at The New Years Eve Ball she made everything worse. I'm so angry with her that I can't stand being around her.

April returned to sitting down, looking impatient. Wanting me to sit down next to her. But all what I did was just sit across from her on the other sofa, feeling irritated with her.

"There has to be something you wanna say." She said, sounding like she was whining about how sorry she is which I can't forgive her either way.

"No, April. I have plenty of things I wanna say. For one; what the hell are you doing here? And two; how dare you order my sister to leave the sitting room to make tea? She's not a servant and this isn't your house to make such orders." I felt full of rage but I calmed myself as much as I could.

"Christopher, I just want things to go back to the way things were. I really miss you." She said softly that was full of care and I sighed, leaning my head back, not being able to tolerate it. "I miss us."

April doesn't understand that I had dropped us from contact because I'm infuriated with her. And here she is stepping into my house and being all nice to Emma and then she's demanding her to leave. April is very much starting to piss me off.

"You miss us? Well you should have thought about that before you put your hands on my sister and broke her snow globe?" I said under my breath.

"I'M SORRY, CHRIS!" She hollered at me. "IS THAT WHAT YOU FUCKING WANNA HEAR?"

"Keep your voice down." I said with gritted teeth.

"No, I will not. Your the one being a fucking dick. You won't even allow me to apologize. I mean I'm sorry I behaved like that. But how do you expect me to just forget us when your not being fucking honest with yourself?" She rambled at me, throwing her hands in the air.

I could slam my head on a wall repeatedly and not care. She was driving me nuts right now. I wasn't sure what to do at this point. I looked at April just feeling beyond angry at her at this moment.

"Honest with myself?" I said in disbelief. "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about you lying to yourself about not wanting to be with me still. I can't help it. All I do is think of you. When I'm not with you I go fucking insane. And I know you feel the same. I just want us to start over again." She said, her voice speaking gently.

"With no honesty is there?" I mocked her.

Emma had walked right into the sitting room leaving the tray of tea for us. We stayed quiet when she entered. And after she left, April got right up and sat next to me. And I saw the look on her face she wanted my attention. We went right back to the same conversation once we heard Emma head back upstairs into her room, hearing the door shut in the distance from upstairs.

"Your just in fucking denial. Like always. You deny everything. Like maybe in denial about wanting to fuck any girl but me." She spat directly to me.

I shut my eyes, unable to tolerate this. "Oh so everything just happens to be my fault?"

"YES, IT FUCKING IS!" She shouted.

"April, you just have to play the victim, don't you? Make me feel like crap. But the truth is...I'm not the one who screwed up this time. And also, I don't attack your sister and accuse you of something you didn't do. Or break a snow globe. Or tear up a rose in the rain. Or hit you a million times. And I didn't bring a date who I used to fuck to make you jealous." I said, using it all against her if what she did.

She sighed. "Fine, your right. I'm sorry, Christopher. But I don't want us fighting. I just want things to start over. I'm very sorry for everything I did. I wanna pick things up."

She thought she could just win me back. But it's obviously not that simple. I'm just going insane about it. And I can't just act like it doesn't bother me when it does. And I saw April staring at me everywhere. And she looked like she was missing me more than I miss her because the truth is I haven't exactly missed her at all. Because I'm in love with somebody.

"April, I don't want us to get back together. I rather just stay friends." I said.

"Your moving on aren't you? Your seeing somebody else, aren't you?" She asked with suspicion.

I quickly turned towards her. "I'm not seeing somebody else. It's not like that."

     I wasn't sure what was going on with her of why she's starting all of this now? This is not what I like to do. But the way she was staring at me she looked ready to break. But I don't think I cared exactly. I was just upset to how she making everything about her. And she just waltzed here without me knowing. And it kinda has pissed me off.

I saw April just staring at me like she just felt regret about everything that happened. And so I couldn't exactly care. Not for a second. And just then, I had saw her looking more than just calm and impatient.

"Christopher, I spent a lot of time thinking since we broke up. And all I want to do is cry because I don't have you. And if anybody else has you...if you start dating someone else it'll kill me." She pleaded.

But only does she know it's too late to think that when I'm secretly in love with Emma. And April can never know. If she does then my mom and my stepfather will find out and it'll be risky.

"April, we're just better off as friends." I said.

"Christopher, please. I don't want anybody else. I'll change for you if I have to." She said.

     I suddenly remembered on our nearly fourth date where it was a walk in a park that we went on. And I just remember we were on a concrete rock design walk path and I remember she was wearing a light green mini dress with flower designs. And her golden hair was as bright as the sun. And she was just so beautiful. And I knew I wanted her. We had fun then. And I think back and I regret it.

    After everything April did I find it so hard for me to look her in the eyes. And I just see fear when I stare at her. But even though I don't wanna forgive her something is telling me I should. But I know if I forgive her I will regret it. But something is holding me back. But what?

Emma...

And it clicked right there that Emma is on my mind constantly. How can I be with April when slowly I fell out of love with her only to be crazy about my own stepsister. And Edward always told me to take care of Emma and not let anything happen to her. I defied that promise at least more than twice.

"Christopher," April said breathlessly, bringing me back to reality. "Please...bae."

Her voice was a turn on. But I couldn't get back with her. I'm in love with Emma like crazy. As wild as fire expands. Or more as hot as the sun burns. And I just can't stop thinking of Emma. And I just think of Emma more than anything.

"April, I can't." I softly said.

"Yes, you can." She pushed me back, climbing on top of me, straddling me. I felt so vulnerable and terrified what she was doing. I paused in confusion.

"April, what are you-"

"I can make you still want me. You can't fucking resist me. If you fucked me hard like you did at the bonfire. Then you can fuck me hard and good again. You couldn't resist me if you tried." She said.

And I knew she was right. I absolutely couldn't.

She quickly pressed her lips against mine where I was unprepared and not ready for the quick gesture. And quickly I was caught in the crazy kisses she was giving. And she moaned against my lips. I was standoffish but I allowed her to kiss me. But my hands shakily reached up her waist, holding her to me.

"Oh my god, I've missed this." She mumbled.

As she kissed me, all I kept thinking about was Emma. I imagined it was Emma giving me this pleasure. And I quickly snapped to reality and realized this is my ex who I'm making out with on the sofa in the sitting room. And then I thought...

Oh my god...

I was terrified to be doing this. What if my mom comes home early? Or what if Emma walks in and sees us like this? I had to do something. I don't wanna get back together with April. And I need to tell her a lie. Or something that's partly the truth and partly the lie.

"April," I easily pushed her from me.

"Just kiss me, Christopher." She continued on kissing me to my neck that got me so hard in seconds which I wanted to resist but I couldn't.

"April..." I hesitated as she kept kissing me, all over me as possible. "I gotta say that..."

"Please shut up and just kiss me." She begged me.

Her pleads made it worse than anything that I wanted her more. But still I was thinking of Emma. And I thought of every moment Emma and I shared. At the mall when we were at the café. And when we were at the pizza diner. And I thought about when we were in San Diego dancing in the abandoned gazebo. Every kiss we had. Every time we've slept together. Especially when we first met and I felt badly attracted to her.

"April I..." I moaned.

She didn't stop for a second. I frowned, pulling my lips from hers quickly and easily pulling away.

"APRIL, I CHEATED ON YOU!" I shouted to her.

She eventually stopped and just looked at me like she lost my trust. She sat beside me now. She looked away. And the room was silent between us. And I really hated that I've told her.

"Who was she?" She finally asked.

I sighed. "It was Jessica."

So I technically wasn't lying. Of course I didn't sleep with Jessica. But I covered her name so she wouldn't have to know it was Emma.

"Oh..." was all she said.

"Your not angry?" I asked, confused as why she hasn't slapped me yet.

"I'm not because I cheated on you. I slept with Luke. It was over Thanksgiving break. When we were taking time apart. When you found him at my house in my room. We were..." her voice trailed.

I knew it exactly. I wasn't dumb.

"I know." I replied to her softly and she frowned of how. "I kinda figured you guys were... but I don't care. We both cheated. And I guess us being miserable in our lives is karma."

She looked pale all of a sudden.

"Chris, I came here to tell you something else because I don't know who to turn to. So I came here." She said, looking sad as anything.

I turned to look at her. Her face was turning away from me. I placed my palm over her hand.

"What is it?"

"My Grandma...she's very sick. So sick. And it's unlike anything. And I didn't know what to do. Out of my entire family...she's everything. And if I lose her... I'm not gonna..." she hesitated, sobbing finally.

I felt the nerve to cry for her. And so I had wrapped my arm around her to let her cry on me if she had to. And she did. She cried like a river as I wrapped my arm around her. It's no wonder why she was texting me but didn't say what it was.

   "I'm sorry, Ape. I had no idea." I said, holding her close to me.

  "I don't know what to do." She cried to me.

       And as I stayed close to her, not letting her go for a second. Her tears ran from her face. And just as that happened, I just kissed her gently hoping to calm her. But she definitely was pleased by it. And then she took me by surprise fast and we kissed. But it was fast and intense. We were both thirsty for it. And just as that, I took her by the waist and had her straddle me. And she kissed me harder than anything. And I was starving for her. And I couldn't resist her just as she said. And so her hands cupped my cheeks as she kissed me hard, pulling my lip with her teeth.

    She was definitely hungry for me too. And so I sat her up. And we both quietly decided to take this upstairs to my bedroom. And just like that once we got into my room, I closed the door gently so Emma wouldn't hear.

    April slammed me against the door and she attacked me with kisses. And after our kisses got beyond intense that was like growling and just moaning, I eventually threw off my jacket and I picked April up in my arms and I carried her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. And I threw her down onto my bed on her back. And I had just looked at her seeing her blue eyes just looking into mine like crazy.

    I had taken off my shirt which she helped me with. And her hands went in my hair, pulling while I kissed her extremely hard and she moaned, begging for more. And it didn't take time for April to remove her dress and strip herself down to nude. And eventually I grabbed a condom from my drawer in my nightstand and eventually we were going at it but we took it slow at first. And then my jaw dropped once I had gone right inside her and she was moaning for more and for me to go deeper. And she was begging for me to go harder. And then April had pushed me down as she got on top of me... riding me nonstop and she was moaning loudly even though I wish she wouldn't.

    And everything around me was intense. Sharp. And her skin was hot like fire. I breathed as heavier than anything.

~

                         E M M A: 🌹

     I stayed stuck on chapter nineteen for like twenty minutes. And then I took my earbuds off because I didn't wanna hear Christopher and April argue while downstairs. And so I had just decided to go into my drawers and take out my favorite bathing suit. It was red and it was a bit revealing but at this point I didn't care. I got out of my clothes and into my bathing suit. And then I had gone right out of my room and took a towel with my sunblock and took my hair out of its ponytail.

      I skipped downstairs and went downstairs to easily sneak on Christopher and April but I didn't hear anything. I took a peak and it was empty. They weren't even in the sitting room anymore. Where did they go? Probably to his room or the basement to be more private I guess. But it's not like I care. I had heard something. I heard moaning. I had ran outside to the patio and I placed my towel and sunblock on the beach chair by the pool. And just as quick, I ran back inside and I went back upstairs to only hear in Christopher's room the loud moaning.

   I heard April moaning Christopher's name nonstop. And I felt the envy and jealousy. And so, I had just decided to roll my eyes but in a fuming rage, I stomped outside to the patio and I quickly dived into the pool without a second thought.

I swam up where I breathed and the sun shined down on my face while I was drenched in the pool. And as I swam in the pool as if it were the greatest workout or exercise I just breathed it all in. It was a sunny day and it was bright, shining down over me. I stared right at the sun with my eyes shut.

    I had gone underneath the water where I felt great as I call my quiet place. No one can get to me there. No one can harm me. I held my breath like when your afraid to go down on a roller coaster. And I just smiled, looking up at the sky while I stayed hidden. But I had eventually popped up for air, breathing in for my lungs. And I just smiled at the edge of the pool of its concrete.

    It felt like I had been in the pool for like forever. And I just breathed, swimming over to the stairs of the pool, sitting down for a moment. And all I thought about was Christopher banging April. He probably gave it to her hard. And I just hated it. I had this rage inside me because no matter what... I still want Christopher. All the time. No matter who he is with...I just want him.

     I wanted to cry, thinking about Christopher having sex with April. I heard them both moaning sexually. And it definitely broke my heart in two. But has he decided on getting back together with April? What is going on? But I guess I shouldn't care when Christopher was never mine to begin with.

I had eventually just gone back to swimming. And so very carefully I had just gone underneath joining back to my quiet place. And it was calm. More calmer than before. And just as I've returned to the top for air, I just sighed. Throwing my hair out of my face.

And I just thought of how crazy Christopher is. His mind must be crazy. He has to be a psychopath. How does he go from me to April? And after what she did to me and not mention him...he goes and forgives her and sleeps with her?

And I just thought about how stupid Christopher can be. And I forgive him this morning when I didn't wanna forgive him. He somehow puts this charm on me where I have to forgive him. But what am I gonna do this time? I hate fighting with him. But he makes it impossible not to. He starts every fight we get into. Does he even think straight? What's going on with him right now? What is he trying to do? He's really toying around with me still which he promised he wouldn't. But he's still playing me. And he obviously doesn't give a shit about me.

      I just couldn't believe that Christopher is so blunt. I just wish I could slap the crap out of him. But I just remained silent to myself and I didn't say a word. I had jumped out of the pool, grabbing my towel and I decided on pouring myself some cold ice lemonade into a glass. And I just stood over the counter, and I was only thinking. I had then heard footsteps approaching down the stairs to the front door. I heard April's laughter as they both came downstairs and I saw April was not wearing her dress. She was actually wearing one of Christopher's shirts that were long on her. And she looked more happy and cheerful than she was. I just rolled my eyes at her. And I saw her giggling with Christopher who was fully clothed, and I watched her ready to kiss him. But I didn't pay attention afterwards.

     April and Christopher were in the family room for a few moments and then I noticed April had then kissed Christopher full make out session before she left out the door wearing Christopher's shirt like a dress. And I hated it. I hated seeing her with him...again.

   "I'll call you later." I heard April say.

   "Okay. Bye, babe." He murmured gently to her as before they kissed and then they went apart as April left out of the door.

   I had returned back outside before Christopher even knew I was gone. I wasn't in the mood to talk to him. So very quickly I returned to the pool. As I got back in, I heard April's car pulling away. But I just stayed in the pool. Not caring about Christopher at all. But everything was fine until Christopher actually brought himself outside to the pool where I was. He was standing over the edge. And I looked up at him, just feeling beyond angry at him. I wasn't even sure what to say to him. Or worse what was he gonna say?

   What is he thinking?

  "What do you want?" I hissed at him.

      He definitely was confused while he frowned at me. He looked worried but I think he knows I know.

   "So.." I breathed. "How was the sex? Was she better than me?"

    He was speechless while he was completely pale. And he knew that I was beyond furious about his choice.

   "Emma, I'm-"

   "-don't even bother!" I cut him off fast. "It looks like your still toying with me. Even after you promised you wouldn't. Going back to her. After everything she did."

   He felt guilty and it was read all over his face.

  "It wasn't like that. It just happened. It was an emotional moment. And then it just happened so quickly I didn't even realize it. But I'm just not sure if not getting back with her is good on our part." He said.

   I got closer to the edge of the pool.

   "What are you talking about?"

   "Look, I was thinking. If I am with April it's a good cover up so no one can know about us. Especially our parents." He said. "Besides, April and I have history."

  Is he fucking kidding me right now? I laughed in disbelief at him. I couldn't believe he had just said any of this. I was going to kill him if I could.

   "Emma, please don't look at me like that." He groaned. "You have no idea what it's like to love two people. I'm sorry if I'm trying to be the sensible one here."

   I knew he had to push my buttons like he always does. I clenched my teeth and slowly I swam far from him, getting up the stairs to go right where he was standing. I approached him with my arms crossed as I was dripping wet.

   I remained still. And I stared at him and all I wanted to do was hit him. I also felt like screaming. He had a look in his eyes of fear. But was he seriously afraid of me? He was afraid of what I might do or say.

    But he needs to know how I feel about this entire situation so he can be in my shoes. I didn't slap him like I wanted because that would be too easy for him. So instead, I pushed him into the pool, watching him fall backwards into the pool. He gasped once he fell in but he looked beyond pissed at me.

   Welcome to my feelings.

   "That's how I feel about this whole bullshit excuse of yours. And I'm definitely not okay with any of it. And if you think it's easy for me? Then you obviously don't know me at all." I said, approaching the stairs.

   "I still deeply care about April. Don't you understand that?" He softly spoke.

   "What about me? What do I gotta do to get your attention?!" I bursted out loud to him, yelling with every strength in my voice.

  He sighed in frustration. "You got my attention. But for three weeks you ignored me. And now since you happen to be available you want me not to be with April while I also want to be with you. I can't help that I have feelings for April as I do for you."

    What planet is he from? He obviously is not like any human I have met in my life. Because now I definitely wanted to slap him.

   "I actually thought you changed! After everything April did to you and me your going to go back to her! It's always gonna be April, isn't it?" I was on the verge of crying. "ISN'T IT?" I repeated.

    He shook from my shout. And I hated him so much right now.

   "But it doesn't change how I feel about you still." He confessed.

"Don't even..." I felt so furious I was ready to explode.

     He tried coming over to me against the pool side. He blocked me from swimming away from him if I tried. Even though he was still in his clothes soaking wet in this pool I found it quite attractive.

   "It hasn't changed us, Em." He whispered close to me.

   "Yes, it has." I mumbled incoherently with a nod.

   I never have seen Christopher look so vulnerable in his life. He got so close to me I wanted to push him away.

   "Don't touch me!" I pushed him away.

   "Emma, I'm..." he hesitated, frozen.

   "Your what?" I spat at him. "Sorry? What else do you really have to say? What could you possibly be sorry for? Oh that's right...getting back with your ex who slut shamed me. Called me ugly. She slapped him more than twice. Choked me. Pushed me to the ground. Broke my snow globe. Destroyed my friends relationship. What else, Christopher?"

   "Can't we just talk about it?" He softly asked.

    I felt tears ready to fall from my eyes. "No."

     "WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" He lost it completely as he fumed. I jumped in fright as he bolted.

   "Your the one who is doing this. It's always what you want. Go fuck April Fields all you please. See if I fucking care. Because I fucking don't. And I just can't believe your doing this to me!" I yelled back to him.

   "SHUT UP!" He shook his head at me.

   "You know what...fuck you!" I hollered but he took me by the arm and pushed me against the wall. I had enough strength to push him away from me.

    I was ready to lunge at him but as I was about to he just attacked me by kissing me extremely hard. I tried pulling away but it was hard when I loved kissing him. His lips sealed over mine. And I moaned from it being so good. But I tried pushing at him so hard but it was hard because he was strong. And I eventually tried to make him stop kissing me. But once his lips got off mine I breathed.

     I couldn't resist him if I tried. So I lunges at him attacking his lips so hard. Eventually I climbed on him as he had me in his arms while I wrapped my legs around his waist and I kissed him, hard. Our tongues entwined with each other and eventually we both moaned against each other's lips. My arms slowly wrapped around his neck. And I couldn't even believe that Christopher was being like this. And I had finally just give up on what we were just fighting about. And after this whole scenario... I felt that jealous and anger fly away.

    "Come with me." He said softly to me and I nodded in approval.

      I followed Christopher out of the pool. We stopped multiple times to kiss as we could hardly keep each other's hands off each other. I just stared at him as he pulled me in by the waist. But slowly, he took me by the arm and had me close against him as we locked lips.

    We got back inside the house. And I breathed, pulling him in as his wet body was just plain intoxicating.

  "Wanna join me?" He kissed my earlobe, sending chills down my spine.

  "Where?" I sighed, unable to resist him as my eyes were closed, feeling his touch on my skin.

  "It's a surprise. Just...wait here." He said.

  "No no no...please." I pleaded not wanting him to leave me right now at a time like this.

  I pulled him in, kissing him hard. He fell for it seductively and passionately. But then he pulled away from me, shaking his head.

   "I just need five minutes. Only five minutes. I promise." He said, pulling away.

     I agreed miserably after I kissed him. I had allowed him to do whatever it was he needed to do. But what was his plan? He said it was a surprise. So I can only imagine. He had fled the kitchen and upstairs quickly. I remained in the silent kitchen.

~

I didn't have to wait as patiently. And I had thought. Christopher had brought me upstairs but he covered my eyes so that I couldn't see. And I just went wherever he directed me. I actually had no idea where we were. I didn't know where he was taking me.

I had curiosity cross my mind. And as I had let me feet go exactly where he was bringing me while he kept warning me not to peak. Of course I wasn't. But I could feel like there was no light except a little bit of it. I had a smile on my face but I remained calm, staring at darkness as Christopher just kept my eyes covered.

"Okay." He whispered. "Open your eyes."

He slowly took his hands off of my eyes. And I opened my eyes very slowly and what I saw made me more amazed than anything.

I don't think I had ever been so speechless in my life. I gazed at the beautiful bath that was in our parents master bathroom. And I just couldn't resist how special and beautiful it was and how perfect and just how lovely it was to me. And I just didn't take my eyes off the roses in a glass clear vase. And many red pedals all over in the bath's bubbles. He knew how interesting this was to me. I just remained with a smile that I couldn't take off my face.

"Christopher," I gasped, as it was dim in the bathroom except for the lit candles around the bath. "Why did you do this?"

"For us." He chuckled, pulling me close to him.

I faced him, slowly running my hands up his torso and to his neck wrapping them behind his neck while I pulled him close to me and I kissed him. And it's been the greatest romantic gesture he's ever done. He claims it's for us. Or did he do it just for me?

Our lips moved in sync. And I moaned against his lips, unable to stop kissing him. But I wanted that taste. I wanted him now and forever. He turned me around and untied my bikini top from my back and he untied the strings from around my neck as I held my hair from my nape. And then I removed my bikini bottoms. And as damp as I was from the pool, I pulled him in and he kissed me long and hard. And just then he took his shirt off. The door was already shut to the master bathroom as it was it's romantic scene.

He went down completely nude as I was and then we both kissed just before stepping into the bath full of lovely bubbles. And there were chocolates waiting just for me. And I smiled. He had gotten in the bath with me. And I just sighed. I pulled him close to me and I kissed him.

"Do you like it, angel?" He asked me, as if it weren't obvious.

"Oh no, I love it. It's so beautiful. But how did you do this?" I smiled.

"I have my ways." He leaned in and kissed me as hard as I wanted him to.

"Please...just kiss me, Christopher. Please kiss me and don't ever stop." I begged.

He obeyed. And he immediately lifted my chin up and we kissed long and hard. The bath was warm on my flawless skin. I put my fingers in through his damp hair. He moaned against my lips.

"But wait..." he pulled from the kiss. "I have something for you."

What more could he have?

        I remained silent just as he had pulled out a bottle of champagne. I had never had champagne and if my dad ever caught us drinking champagne he'd be furious because we're underage. I did drink at Mandy's party. But champagne was not served. It was things like tequila and vodka.

    I had just remained calm as popped the cork from the bottle making an explosion that I and Christopher both laughed. And just as anything, he poured the champagne into the two glasses.

   "Oh my god...this is amazing." I giggled, seeing the champagne fizzing into my glass.

   "You are amazing, angel." He chuckled and he had his glass with me and I sighed, staring at his stormy gray eyes.

    We cheered our glasses together and we took a sip from them. And I stared at him and he pulled against him as we both kissed extremely hard and wild. And I just couldn't stop kissing him if I tried. I moved my head for better access. He planted kisses all over my neck where my weak spot was and I moaned, shoving my hands in his hair.

   "Christopher," I sighed, my eyes rolling in back of my head. "Don't stop."

    He didn't stop.

   "Christopher, please say you want me. And that you want no one else." I moaned, leaning my head back.

   "Emma, don't make me." He warned. "Your going to make me hard."

     I could already feel he was semi hard. And he moaned the second I touched him. He kissed me gently this time and I adored feeling him. And I was crazy for him as I am now and just as I was when I first met him.

  "I just need to hear you say it." I whined to him, begging.

    He kissed me long and hard, moving my hair out of my face. "I just want you, angel. I don't want anyone else." He sighed to me.

    I had dunked my head a bit as I wet my hair. Allowing the soap getting in my hair and I was feeling so relaxed with Christopher here with me.

   "Christopher," I started, my back was against the end of the tub while we were in the bath full of bubbles. I looked across and saw his gray eyes. "Have you decided on college yet?"

  "I haven't exactly decided. Why do you ask?" He seemed confused because he hasn't thought of it. And it's kind of late not to.

   "The other day I overheard your mom talking to dad. She says your gonna go into law school." I replied.

    I wasn't upset if that's what he was doing. If anything I'm grateful. I want him to go to college. And I will miss him like crazy. But it's not like I won't ever see him.

   "Where is it?" I asked.

   "San Francisco." He responded. "But I was only thinking about it."

I wasn't worried about Christopher gonna go to college because it's something that definitely is going to happen. He will graduate and then he will go off to college. It's just what happens. And then next year when I graduate I'll do the same thing. And I just thought of how it'll be when he goes off to college. And I will still see him. He'll visit probably as much as he can and he will call. That's exactly what college is. Kids leave and they visit and call. It's just what happens even though it's kinda sad.

   I happened to be free with my thoughts. But not just my thoughts. I had seen Christopher right in across from me and I thought about who we are together. And what we have. I would never wanna give him up. Not in a million years. And he was what really wanted from the start. So my father's happiness became my own.

   I saw him looking at me in complete utter bliss. He looked intrigued with me. And I was with him very very intrigued. But it's not like I can just turn away. I looked at him in a short moment.

   "Well, that's good. You should definitely go." I told him, which he had a very confused expression towards me.

  "Shouldn't you be upset about me going off to college?" He asked.

   I shook my head. "I just want you to be happy. I care about what you want. I will miss you like crazy. But it's not worth you giving up what you want. You'd do the same for me."

   "I don't know if I'm gonna go. It was only a thought." He said.

  "You haven't applied to it?" I was shocked.

   "Like I said...it was only a thought. I haven't decided yet." He was still admitting.

  We both gave each other a long glance across from one another. The bubbles were surrounding over our naked bodies. And I just thought of him. I thought of everything about him. And it drove me crazy.

   "Christopher," I softly said, breathing. "Is my dad the only man your mom's been with since your dad?"

     I was curious to know. Christopher knee I was. And he shined me a glance. And somehow I felt like I could just read everything that came from his very face. And he looked flawless right now.

   He cleared his throat. "No."

       Christopher looked like he didn't wanna say anything else. Anything else about certain people in his life. And maybe Colleen dated briefly but they weren't great relationships.

   "Well?"

  "There was a few. And there was this one... and I won't say his name. But he dated my mom when he started out as a new Real Estate Agent. It happened pretty quickly. I was twelve. And I remember I had been angry due to the fact that my mom moved on from my father. I didn't respect the guy. And because I didn't respect him...he didn't respect me." He explained.

     I saw Christopher was trembling over this. And it sounded bad on how things ended.

   "My mom was abused by the asshole. She will deny it. She will say it was what it was. But I heard and I saw. And when a man hits his girlfriend or wife...it's the exact moment you know it's not what it's meant to be." He said.

  "I'm sorry." I softly said.

   "It's not that I didn't like your dad when they were dating so fast. But it was just a random day. And my mom tells me about your dad. And I vandalized our kitchen. Mom was definitely upset and furious. But that night after the dinner they told us about the engagement. I did the same thing again. When mom came home the next day she was furious if the destruction I caused." He said.

   "I can see why." I nodded. "But Christopher, this guy...did he hurt you?"

    His eyes went dark for a moment.

  "No. He only did if I interfered with him touching my mother." He admitted.

  "I promise you Christopher... I won't let anyone hurt you. Or let anyone come between us." I promised.

   He chuckled. "Don't make promises you can't keep."

       I laughed and I smiled at him while his gray eyes shined again. And unlike anything I couldn't stop thinking about him. I saw his eyes gleaming into mine. I couldn't even resist him if I tried. He made me wanna melt. And in a way I felt like I was.

   "So the love you feel for me...is it real or not real?" I asked.

  "Real." He nodded.

And so I giggled thinking about it. I thought about this entire thing we been having since the end of November. And I just glanced at him, but I went over to him, deciding to be as close as I could to him. I faced him where I was between his legs and I smiled at him and I placed my hands on his shoulders.

"How much is real to you?" I asked him.

He remained silent. But I had directly pushed him back. And he was a bit confused while concerned. And the way this has gone I bet he hasn't done this for April. But I don't care because I'm not April. And to him I'm more than what April is. Or else he wouldn't have done this great romantic gesture.

He stalled a bit. But I assured him everything would be just fine. I pressed my palm gently on his torso so he would relax. And just as that, I took his beautiful cock with my hand but he panicked what I was doing.

"Just trust me." I whispered to him. "Trust me."

He nodded in approval. And then he went back into his position of going back. And I had taken his cock easily and slowly stroking it. And since it was beyond beautiful between us I had just ducked my head down. And I had just took him inside my mouth and he began to groan with his head leaning back he got hard so fast it was insane.

    I enjoyed hearing his moans while I thrusted him inside my mouth and I moaned unable to handle it myself. He was extremely big that I could hardly fit him inside my mouth. But I definitely didn't care if I let him off like this. And he was hard as a rock. I just couldn't even imagine how we are being like this. It's definitely happening extremely fast. So fast I didn't even blink. I looked to see him leaning back as I had him. And his chest arched. He reached down to pull my hair out of my face.

   "Yes, just like that." He groaned, but he definitely was unable to handle it that he grabbed the back of my head while I took him in deeper.

      I deep throated him in my mouth that I barely could breathe. But after a second I released myself from him and I breathed for air. I giggled after. And I then brought my lips going up his cock slowly to the very tip, working my tongue around him. This was literally my first time doing it well. The last time I gave it to him we were in the sitting room on the sofa in the middle of the night. And that was a month ago.

  "Fuck," he sighed.

I took my time with him. And very gently I added teeth and I sucked him just as nice as he wanted it. But watching him this vulnerable and seeing him in his greatest high makes me very aroused. And it's awakening my cleft. Rising to life.

I moaned on his member and slowly he pulled back while I pulled away and I returned back down on him. I was bobbing my head up and down on him. I gave him long eye contact. And he just remained staring at me in just a perfect way that I was turned on by it. I loved the way he looked at me.

He brought his hands to my waist, holding me in place as I was sucking him off slowly and gently. His head was now leaning back while he moaned. He moaned louder than anything.

   "Oh yeah...just like that." He panted, as I sucked faster on him and he looked at me with his eyes full of lust. "That's a good girl."

     After I finally breathed, I replaced my mouth back on him and I knew he would come any second. He nodded to warn me. And I was aware and ready to know what was coming my way. I was prepared for what was coming. And I knew he would.

   "Oh my god...yes Emma, I'm gonna come." He warned me, his breathing heavy. "Oh please don't stop. I'm gonna..."

     Christopher's jaw dropped once the faster I went on him and I stared at him seeing his reaction while I knew he was ready to release. And just as he warned he came very thick and hard. I sucked him off until he was done flowing his cum into my mouth. It was beyond salty. And it was definitely an unfamiliar taste of substance. But it was my first time tasting him. Even though it wasn't great I still wanted it still.

      He leaned his head back, sighing while his chest heaved. And then I fell myself towards him. I leaned my head down on his chest with my arms wrapping around his neck and I felt his arms embracing my sides.

    "I can't believe you just came in our parents tub." I laughed.

  "Well, technically...I came in your mouth. Not the bath." He chuckled in response to me.

"After that...it makes me so turned on for you." I sighed to his ear. I began to nibble on his earlobe and he moaned for the feeling. "I want you right now, Christopher."

     I knew he was definitely in the mood for a something else. But I returned over to my spot. But this time I threw my feet to his chest. He took my right foot beginning to suck at my toes that felt extremely good. So good I was moaning his name. And every time he sucked, I grabbed onto the edge of the tub while he just sucked. He looked to see my reaction to him and we both just lost our minds staring at each other's eyes. He then took my left foot and started sucking on that one.

    Each and every little toe he sucked on my foot made me feel combined to him. As if there was nothing or nobody else on earth except for us. And I just couldn't exactly stop breathing so erratic that made me go wild and insane for him. It made me feel content. More content than I have ever been.

Within the moments, Christopher came over to me where he brought his lips to mine. And I was shocked that he stopped. And he knew I was irritated. But the kiss we were both having felt amazing.

"Why did you stop?" I breathed.

He moved a strand of my hair behind my ear. "We have time."

Leaving a smile I then turned around to him with my back to him as I allowed him to wash my back with the wash cloth. My hair was out of my face. And I felt him massage my shoulders which felt like heaven. I moaned, feeling so left in his embrace. His other arm braced around my torso while his other was massage my shoulder.

I felt him touch me where he became my biggest obsession. My full time addiction. Having him right here...right now...felt amazing. And my eyes rolled in back of my head while he just kept doing the work he was doing. And just as little as he was doing I just couldn't accept the idea of how much he gives me. He gave me more than anything. And I felt so blessed with him it was driving me to madness. The massages felt beyond perfect. It was perfection.

   He moved my hair to the side as he kissed my nape. And I shivered a bit, feeling more intrigued by him than anything. And I threw my head back to his shoulder, lying back on him. And his arms braced me close to him. And I never been too close to him than this.

   "You know what's funny?" I began.

  "What's that?"

    I remembered when I was in this tub. It was the night of Mandy's party. And he happened to come in here to borrow one of my dad's razors. And I just think of it because he did that on intentional. It's not because his razors were not as good working. He knew I was taking a bath. And that's when I knew he went to stare at me because his in denial state still wanted to see what he wanted.

   "Do you remember that day I was in here taking a bath? And you came in to borrow one of my dad's razors?" I said, a smile barely reaching my face.

    There was silence from him except his breathing in my ear that were very gentle. And I wondered if he O.D behind me from my words.

   "Of course, I remember." He said softer than a whisper that was a bit incoherent.

   "Why did you do it?" I smiled more wider.

   "Because I was too obsessed with a girl who I knew I couldn't be with but it didn't mean I couldn't like her in secret. And I knew it would be the only time I could see her. All the other times her dad would be around. And I wouldn't be able to look at her." He explained.

   "And what happened when you saw her?" I asked, feeling interested.

   "I got hard." He admitted.

And just by the thought of him getting turned on by seeing me then got me aroused. And unlike anything I wish I had caught it with my own eyes. But I remained silent after he said. He must have thought I O.D. But I chuckled softly and then I turned my way towards him where I then left a long passionate kiss on his lips. We both moaned. And while in the tub with the bubbles still fully around every part of the bath, I straddled him and I kissed him nonstop.

It became an addictive make out session. I don't think we've ever kissed that long. And as soon as we seemed to be doing it for so long but of course after, we drained the bath. Taking care of the romanticism we left in our parents bathroom. We fixed it up and cleaned every last pedal drop. And I had taken my hair tying it up in a high bun. And then I took my robe putting it over my naked body. And then I just remained calm and I saw Christopher with his towel wrapped around his waist. And I just couldn't believe any fact of this.

"Come with me." He held his hand out to me and we both then just left the bathroom, exiting from our parents bedroom, closing the door behind us. "Welcome in."

Entering inside Christopher's room, he shut the door. And just like that, I smiled at him. Immediately I pushed him against his door. And immediately our lips went crazy for each other. I kissed him like I hadn't in forever. And just by the second, Christopher had his eyes on me. They were everywhere. While I kissed him, my arms wrapping around his neck and his hands traveled down to my ass, squeezing.

"Do you want me, Christopher Greyson?" I muttered to him, pulling on his ear with my teeth.

"More than you know." He breathed.

"Than show me." I pressed.

And it didn't take long while his hands were in my hair, gently pulling. And in seconds we both moaned over each other's mouths. And then his hands braced the back of my thighs, picking me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and I kissed him long and passionately just as he carried me over to the bed, dropping me down.

He got down right on top of me which definitely made me wanna just stay like this forever. And I knew it wouldn't last forever. But all I wanted to do was have it last forever. I just stared at his gray eyes and I became lost. I lost my breath along the way.

    We rolled over in his bed, wrestling. And I just as I thought of the moment of how stuck I was with him. And I had the intentions of having him every second, every moment, every hour and every day.

    "Is this what you want?" He mumbled.

   "Yes," I nodded.

       He left kisses on the crook of my neck. I breathed, releasing a sigh. I felt the need to actually want him more than I ever did. Christopher got up, standing over me. He ran his free hand up my thigh which I shivered from. And he stared up at me with those gray orbs again.

   "You didn't wax today, did you?" His voice remained gentle.

   I shook my head.

    "Thank god." He sighed a relief. "I don't think I could go without it."

       And I saw him looking down at me. And then he returned back to me. And once he returned back to me on the bed. He sat me up, untying my robe, revealing my naked body that he eventually just pulled off and threw it on the floor of his room. He began to kiss on the inner of thighs. I gasped, unable to handle the feeling. In a way I felt like I was being tortured. And he ran his hands up to my breasts, stroking. And I never knew it would perhaps be like this. We haven't had sex since the ball. And I'm just craving it. I been craving him for weeks. And it kills me because he had sex with April today. But little does he know that I definitely need him now than I have ever needed him.

   Christopher began to leave small kisses on my navel. And he was gentle with me. I leaned my head back, unable to know where he was taking me. I gasped, feeling it hitting my skin while I started getting shivers down my spine.

    "Don't make a sound." He ordered softly.

    I frowned because I knew it would be impossible for me not to make a sound. And just as I remained silent as he wanted, he forced my arms above my head, kissing just below my belly button. And he looked up to see my reaction. I wanted nothing but to touch him. He remained still and looked directly at me. He directed me perfectly not to move my hands. My arms stayed down above my head on the pillow. He took his time with the kisses. His kisses traveled across my navel over to my waist and my hip that I sighed.

    All I wanted to do was touch him. I couldn't handle it not to be able to touch him. I breathed so loud it was erratic. Christopher glances up at me, he saw my reaction of wanting nothing but him.

   "Christopher..." I gasped, unable to stay still.

   "Ssh...I got you. I'll take care of you." He softly told me, leaving a kiss right above my belly button.

   "But I need you. I want you. I wanna touch you." I said out of breath, no matter how good he was making me feel.

  "Just relax. I got you." He whispered.

      He didn't take his eyes off me for one second. He started to massage my breasts with his hands. He started to suck and lick my breasts. They were already aroused to the feeling. While my cleft was aching for him. I leaned my head back as Christopher then brought his lips to mine. I just wanted to scream for him. But my arms stayed above my head on the pillow as he said. But I just couldn't handle it. He was torturing me.

    I released a sigh and he shifted my body into a specific direction and I giggled at first. And then he made me put my hands onto the rails of his headboard. And I nodded, agreeing to do so. And I was losing him as I stared into his gray eyes.

     Christopher spread opened my legs that opened shamelessly, allowing him to see all of me now. He returned onto the bed as he was on his knees over me. But he had then just lied down on his stomach, looking to my sex. He took one finger going down my folds of my aching cleft. I moaned from the touch of him.

   "Oh my god, angel." He breathed. "Your so perfect."

  "Please Christopher, just shut up. I want you." My chest heaved.

    He put his finger to my lips. "Ssh...it's going to be okay. Just relax, angel."

      And so I did. My hands gripped onto the rails even tighter. And just as that Christopher he began to easily ease his one finger into me. I rolled my head back, just knowing I was losing my sanity. I returned to look at his face. His eyes were now a darker shade than usual. A small smile was on his face. He liked to see me like this.

   "Oh my god, yes." I nodded, biting down on my lower lip. "Your so...oh fuck...your so good."

   "Oh yeah? Do you like when I finger-fuck you?" He softly teased me to the point I was now going insane for him. "Keep still."

     I felt my body turning to ice as cold shivers ran down my spine. And I definitely was losing it. I was losing it more than anything else. How was I going to survive the torture of not being able to touch him. He kept moving his finger in and out of me. But every time he went deeper in.

   "OH YES!" I moaned as loud as I could.

   "There's one thing you must understand, Emma. I don't like when you talk to other guys. It annoys me." He continued moving his finger in and out of me. "If you talk to other guys I feel disrespected. You make me feel like I don't feel the need to have you. But you are mine. No other guy can have you." He went much deeper than time.

     I felt beyond aroused.

   "Christopher, please..." I moaned gently.

   "It's annoying, isn't it? Well that's how you make me feel when you talk to other guys. Is this what you wanted Wyatt to do to you three weeks ago? Did you want him to finger-fuck you?" He taunted me which was driving me wild. My hips were circling for him.

Was that how he really felt? It seems he has this addicted and very jealousy side of me talking to any guy. But he's acting so possessive of me about Wyatt. I couldn't think straight because he was thrusting his finger in and out of me that had me going crazy. I wanted to touch him but he is being so possessive right now he might be crossed if I touched him.

It just seemed like he was using sex against me. So I breathed. And I stared at his eyes, unable to bear this another second. I felt like I might combust. But I remained calm and knew he wouldn't.

"Don't you dare come." He demanded. "Let's see how well you can go without coming." He purred.

The more he spoke with his raspy voice, the more turned on I was getting. And I was trying to get by without orgasming. He kept going faster and faster in me. I rolled my head back, moaning loud as anything. And I was aware he was going to make me come.

"Please. Please." I begged.

"My sweet little angel." He took his finger from me. And he began to suck on his finger. "You taste amazing."

I then had brought my eyes to look at him, and it was definitely nonstop of obsession and addiction. I stared at him as I saw him looking ready to do anything he wanted to me. He then got closer to me and he began to place his mouth on my cleft. He started licking at me which I gasped with my jaw opened.

"Oh my god, yes." I sighed.

He pulled his lips from me. "Your so wet. Just for me."

I nodded, and I brought my hands to his head but quickly he retaliated by forcing my hands back up, pinning them.

"Don't move." He demanded.

I watched him return his lips back down on me. And I breathed so erratic that I was going insane. I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his tongue licking me clean every ounce of me. I giggled a bit and as soon as I felt ready he had stopped. I heard the drawer open. I opened my eyes to see Christopher reaching in the drawer of his nightstand, taking out a condom. He ripped it open from the wrapper with his teeth.

"You are mine, Emma James." He breathed softly and then he kissed me gently while hovering over me.

I nodded.

Christopher removed his towel off of his waist. And then he took the condom placing it down on top of himself. He then eased himself slowly into me. And just as he went into me I gasped with a shrieked of how good he felt. I held onto his shoulder, and just as slow as he started, he began to move in and out of me. He went from gentle to a very rapid pace that picked up very quick.

"Oh my god, yes." I breathed quickly.

"Do you like this?" He taunted me again.

I moaned loudly as I raked my nails into his back. I never seen him this bad into the moment of enjoying every moment. His eyes rolled in back of his head. I pressed against him as he moved faster. Thrusting in a stronger rapid pace. I loved the feeling of him. And then I felt like I could combust any second. And he knew that. I wasn't so ready to orgasm any time soon. I just moaned and pushed him back. I then rolled over in the bed with him. I took the cover-sheet and covered it over us as I straddled him down.

I placed my hands on his shoulders for balance but I eased down onto him gently and slowly. His hands were bracing my waist, holding me. And then I slowly started to move up and down on him, releasing a moan and I leaned my head back as I felt him slamming up into me. I knew any second I might convulse. He held onto my hips tightly guiding me down onto him. I met down with his insane thrusts. I was losing myself at the moment.

I moaned, grasping his shoulder as I felt like I might release myself. I don't know how long I can last. His moaning started to get long with mine and very long hard I kept banging down onto him.

"Fuck." He groaned. "Tell me your mine. Tell me."

I could barely speak. But he thrusted deep into me. And it was so good I knew I was about to reach my peak. I cried into his neck, my breath touching his skin. I was about to lose it, going in and out.

"I'm yours." I breathed, guiding myself up and down onto him.

I kept going feeling him going in and out of me that it was driving me wild and insane. I was begging for him. He then took me by pulling me back down on my back. He was looking at me directly with lust filled in his eyes. And I was addicted to this. I was addicted to him.

Every second he had thrusted into me I didn't think I would make it out to know. As he was hovering over me again, my legs were wrapped around his hips. And my hands were fist clawing the sheets as my toes were curling. And he was now going so deep into me I was begging for him.

"Oh my god, Christopher. You fuck me so good!" I cried out to him, and he kept thrusting into me harder and deeper.

As I felt like I was closer to my release than ever. I felt my stomach rumble with butterflies likes fire inside me ready to burst and convulse.

"Do you wanna come?" He murmured to me, I raked my nails down his back.

"Yes, I wanna come! I want you to come with me, baby!" I cried with a high pitch scream.

And he didn't stop. He kept thrusting in and out of me. And he was going deeper every time. And I was no longer cold. I was on fire. I was on fire with him. His body was like burning lava.

"Oh my god, Emma! Your gonna make me come!" He moaned, nodding to let me know.

"Yes, baby! Come for me!" I painted for him.

"I'm gonna..." he warned.

I came with a loud, moan, screaming at the top of my lungs as my legs shook from it. I cried and then I felt him come and he released a loud groan. And we were both climaxing together and he released himself in me and I moaned with him, taking in his breath. And we both finally breathing. And I wanted his air. He then collapsed on top of me as soon he was done and then he gently pulled out of me.

Christopher wrapped his arms around me. He then pulled me so close next to him. I rolled over on my side. Christopher lied on his back. I put my leg over his while I lied my ear over his heart and he embraced me by my side. And we lied like that. The sheet was covering our naked bodies. And all I did was stare at him.

"That was amazing." I spoke up, breaking the silence.

"It was heaven." He added.

I don't know if that was the best sex of his life. But so far it seemed that way. I stared at him, seeing his lovely eyes look down right into mine.

"So, why did you give Peach your number?" I finally decided to ask him. No matter how long it had been torturing me for three weeks.

"We're friends." He told me as if he didn't wish to continue the conversation.

"Well, if your just friends then why do you call her Peaches?" I asked, bringing out a point.

He chuckled. "It's just a pet name. And yeah, we danced at the ball. But it doesn't mean anything."

I cleared my throat. "And at the wedding reception. But also...Peach has a crush on you."

He paused as if he definitely wasn't aware. Why would he know? Or maybe he did know. But he was just acting dumb about it. But a Peach and Christopher don't talk as much. So I definitely don't believe he knew.

"Well that's unfortunate." He commented.

"Do you like her the same? I mean I've seen the way you look at her. You think she's pretty." I said.

He started to stroke my hair.

"Peach is pretty. I won't lie. But I don't think of her anything more than just a friend. And besides, I like to have you, Emma. Your my one and only angel." He breathed in my ear.

I remained back over on his chest, lying with him as I felt his arms wrapping around me.

"Emma," he sighed.

"Hmm?" I moaned with my eyes shut.

"You are mine." He confessed, leaving a kiss on my temple as he continued to stroke my hair.

And we just lied there like that which felt like hours. But it also felt like forever.

~

A/N:
Hey guys it's EMILY!
I hope you guys like this chapter.
And tell me what u think. And also
Predict. Vote. And comment. Thanks
A lot guy.

P.S IDK why I picked Crazy In Love to be the song for the chapter. It just was the first choice I guess.

• Vote
• Comment
• Predict

#staybeautiful
#loveyourself

🐰🐰🐰🐇🐇🐇🙉🙉🙉

♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 5.7K 15
Disclaimer: this book ended up being more fluffy than smutty coz I lost inspo...I'm sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸΎπŸ‘ˆπŸΎ MORE IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: this book is a mess...
26.4K 1.3K 37
I DO NOT OWN ANY RIGHTS TO THE PHOTO'S OR THE MUSIC! Andy wraps a hand around both my wrists keeping my arms above my hand and drops the other hand d...