Noblesse Oneshots

By aviothist

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] Oneshots, headcannons and scenarios collection of various Noblesse characters x reader... More

Introduction
Raizel x clan leader!reader
𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗶𝗻
𝗥𝗮𝗷𝗮𝗸 𝗞𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗮
𝗠-𝟮𝟭
Husband!Ragar Kertia x wife!reader
Muzaka x Hurt!reader
Brother!Rajak Kertia and Rael Kertia x Sister!reader
Frankenstein x kidnapped!reader
Chibi/kid!Characters x older!reader
Frankenstein x reader
Takeo x abused!reader
Frankenstein x innocent!reader
Frankenstein x chubby!Student!reader
Rajak Kertia x shy!reader
Raizel x shy!reader x Frankenstein
Raizel x reader x Muzaka
Rajak Kertia x reader
Frankenstein x butler!reader
Raizel x little kid!reader
Takeo x Frankenstein's little sister!reader
Frankenstein x little kid!reader
M-21 x little kid!reader
Takeo x cheated!reader(5K reads special)
Tao x little kid!reader
Raizel x protective!reader
Previous lord x little kid!reader
Rael Kertia x reader
Takeo x little kid!reader
Butler!Frankenstein x reader
Rajak Kertia x little kid!reader
Frankenstein x shy!reader
Regis x betrayer!reader part1(10K Reads Special)
Regis x betrayer!reader part2 (10K Reads Special)
Rajak Kertia x reader x Rael kertia
Juraki x noble!reader
Rael Kertia x reader
Raizel x shy!Neko!reader
Frankenstein x dense!reader
Tao x shy!needy!reader
Frankenstein x Lord's daughter!reader
Husband!Rajak Kertia x wife!reader(20K reads special)
𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞 ♡

Frankenstein x birthday!reader

1.5K 55 9
By aviothist

This is dedicated to my best friend!! Magixwolf2
Happy birthday sweet girl!! I hope you enjoy your birthday and have a blast!! This is only a small gift from me to you~
I hope you enjoy it!!!
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Y/N's P.O.V
I let out a loud sigh, propping my chin on my hand. My fingers feels numb from replying all the endless comments and texts, wishing me a happy birthday from my friends. But despite all those attention and gifts from my friends, my heart feels empty because a certain chairman hasn't even spoke a single word to me.

He has to work on my birthday, which is why i consider that all the paper works have been keeping him busy and locked up inside that room of his. He left really early in the morning, even before i woke up as he left me a single note with special American breakfast.

I'm currently munching on the very delicious breakfast with an empty heart. Suddenly, the bell rang as my heart leaped in surprise. I stood up and walked to the door to find a tall man, holding a huge bouquet of flowers with a single note in the other hand. I smiled politely at him as he bowed slightly to me.

"Good afternoon Mrs. I was ordered by sir Frankenstein to give you this" he said as he handed me the bouquet and after making sure i got a hold of it safely, he handed me the note as he excused himself. I walked inside slowly and carefully because of this huge bouquet of flowers blocking my view.

I make sure to lock the front door as i placed the flowers on the table beside my breakfast. I opened the notes to find a familiar elegant cursive handwriting forming a short and simple paragraph.

"Happy Birthday love! I'm sorry I wasn't able to wake up with you on bed today, work called as soon as i woke up and seeing your angelic sleeping face, I can't push myself to wake you up. Please understand, babe. I love you.

Frankenstein."

I finished reading the note with a dorky smile plastered on my face as i picked up the flowers and leaned down to smell their strong fragrance. I was about to pick up my phone to give him a quick call when suddenly my phone rang loudly, shocking me a little as i was about to drop my phone.

I managed to catch my phone at the last second as i let out a relieved sigh. The screen display the person i've been missing the whole day as a smile creeped out once again. I answered the call as i put my phone beside my ear.

"Franken-"

"Happy Birthday to the love of my life! I love you baby" he said happily as i smiled at his words.

"Thank you Frankenstein. And i wanted to thank you for the flowers as well" i simply replied as he chuckles softly.

"I'm sorry i wasn't there when you wake up love" he apologized once again as i heard a loud shuffling from his side.

"It's okay Franky... but, where are you exactly? It sounds super noisy and crowded there, compare to the usual situation of your room. Any student in trouble? Is that Tao?" I asked as i heard an unfamiliar voice of a lady and a familiar voice of a certain bodyguard.

Suddenly, Frankenstein let out a loud cough and everything went silent. I was about to ask him once again when he suddenly spoke up, seeming to be in a rush, "sorry love, i will call you back later. I've got something to take care of now. Love you"

He then cut off the call before i got a chance to reply. I raised an eyebrow at his weird and unusual actions but decided to ignore it as i sat down and continue to enjoy my breakfast.

Frankenstein's P.O.V
I pinched the bridge of my nose as i shove the phone in my pocket. "Tao! I told you i was gonna call her. Why did you speak up?" I scolded as he flinched slightly and make up an excuse.

"Forget it, now what do you need?" I cut off as i turned to the waitress standing behind me. She flinched when I suddenly turn to her but eased up when she noticed that i'm not gonna scold her.

"Um sir, which wine would you like for tonight?" She asked in a small voice as she bring me a tray full of different kind of wines, all with over 10 years of age. I hummed as i start to pick one out.

Y/N's P.O.V
I took a bath and was about to contact my best friend and ask her to accompany me to the mall when suddenly the bell rang once again. I jogged downstairs in a hurried mode as i opened the door to find no one outside. I look left and right but saw no sign of any human or guests. I look down at the floor and noticed a medium red boxed wrapped elegantly with black ribbon lying there.

I picked it up to find a single note latched to the ribbon. It says "for Y/N" i shrugged and walked inside with the box on my hands. I shook it slightly as i wondered about what's packed inside. The box's not too heavy and not too light. I sat at our sofa as i carefully untie the ribbon and put it aside. I took a deep breath before lifting up the lid to find a beautiful and glamorous black dress inside the box, being folded nicely with a note on top of it.

I gasped slightly before taking the note and proceed to open it as my heart pound slightly. I opened the note to find the exact elegant cursive handwriting like this morning.

It said:
"Good afternoon love. This is a small gift from me, i hope you like it and please wear this tonight. Don't worry, i sent a driver who will pick you up at 6 this evening. Also, i hope you didn't cook any lunch yet because i sent a delivery of your favorite food to our house and it should be arriving any moment now. See you tonight, i love you"

I smiled at the words and put aside the note as i take out the dress, displaying it in front of me as i admired the beautiful and simple yet elegant design.

I was folding back the dress to avoid any unwanted wrinkles when suddenly the ball rang once again. I stood up and put down the dress as i make my way to the front door. I opened the door and greeted the delivery man with a bright smile as he handed me the food.

After eating my lunch, i contacted my best friend and ask her to accompany me to the mall as i search for a suitable high heels for tonight.
After looking around the mall, i found the perfect high heels then go home after that to prepare for my date.

Exactly at 6 pm, the bell rang as i go down carefully, dressed elegantly in the dress and my chosen high heels completed with a soft make up and my slightly curled hair that i did earlier for this date. I opened the door to find M-21 and Takeo as they both smiled warmly at me.

"Good evening, Y/N and happy birthday. We're here to take you" Takeo kindly greeted as he wished me haply birthday with a bright smile.

"Happy birthday" m-21 shortly greeted as he gave me a soft smile.

"Thank you, both of you. Good evening as well. Thank you for coming here" i greeted as i offered them a thankful smile.

"Now, milady" Takeo said as he offered out his hand at me and m-21 understand that as his cue to open the car's door for me. I giggled at their action but decided to comply, hiding my smile. I put my hand above Takeo's as he carefully helped me down the stairs. They both helped me sit down as i thanked both of them.

"Excuse me, milady" M-21 said as he leaned down to put on my seat belt. "Watch you legs, please" he said before closing the car doors like a gentleman.

My heart warmed at both their sweet actions but i giggled when i imagine Frankenstein watching all of these. After around 30 minutes drive, we arrived at a small hill that displays all the view of the beautiful city lights.

In the middle of the hill, there's a table for two person, arranged beautifully in lots of candle light. The candle light started at near our car, forming a small path leading to the table as it. I gasped at the sight as Takeo opened the door for me. He offered out his hand once again as he helped me stand up and lead me to the table. In the middle of it, Takeo excused himself as suddenly a strong arm snaked around my waist from behind.

I turned around to find the man i've been wanting to meet all day, dressed neatly in a black turtle neck t-shirt, covered in a black and long coat with black jeans.

"Frankenstein!" I cheered happily as he leaned down to plant a gentle kiss on my temple.

"Happy birthday, love" He greeted as he give me a short kiss on my lips not to ruin my lipstick as he lead me to the table. He pulled lit my chair for me like a gentle man before taking a seat himself.

He then put up his hand and clicked his fingers before suddenly 4 waitresses appeared out of nowhere with tray's in their hand. One of the waitress served me my food as another one served him his. The other two waitress served us our drinks with the other serving wine and the other filling up our glass with mineral water.

Today's menu is a lamb steak, arranged nicely with mashed potatoes and some vegetables, with the perfect portion. After eating the main course as we did small chat with each other here and there, the waitresses started to serve our dessert which is my favorite dessert.

After eating the dessert and finishing both our glass of wine. Frankenstein stood up as i stare at him. He walked to me and put out his hand with a sexy smirk as i accepted his hand with a warm smile, blushing furiously from his soft gesture yet alluring expression. He helped me up and lead me away from our table as suddenly soft music starts to play.

He distanced himself from me as he kneeled down and offered out his hand, like a real prince to a princess, and look up slightly as he smiled at me, "May i have this dance, milady?"

I blushed at his actions once again as i shyly accepted his hand. "O-of course" i stuttered out as i look away with a shy smile. He chuckled before standing up and pulled me closer, barely leaving any space between us as he put both his hands on my waist. I unconsciously put my hands around his neck as we both sway to the slow yet melodious music, eyes locked to each other with a smile plastered on our faces.

After dancing for awhile, just staring at each other and enjoying our moment with the soft music playing as our background. He leaned down to kiss me once again and whispered.

"Happy birthday once again, the love of my life. I'm so fucking lucky to be able to call you mine, i love you"

"I'm the lucky one to have you, Franky. Thank you for all this and i love you more"
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Please leave a vote and comments to let me know what you guys think.
See you next time~

Bubyee~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 440 17
❝ requests are still open ! ❞ ⟶ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 me and DA_RINA1 write one shots together ! more info inside the book ! ...
6.1K 298 11
Y/n, a girl who was brought to the Noblesse world for a unknown reason. As she was stuck there she learns to communicate with the people there as she...
33.4K 1K 10
Gualtiero Nelo Raizel [Nelo for short] is the another Noblesse that the Nobles didn't know of . He is the brother of Cadis Etrama Di Raizel . Only th...
255K 4.6K 63
COMPLETED , DISCONTINUED | you might be asking urself, 'what's it like dating a piece of lego who is an elemental master and is also a ninja?' well...