Divided We Stand: Ackley Brid...

By 45_Muslims

"I am sorry to the ones around this school who need it, I am sorry to the ones around this world who need it... More

Divided We Stand
...1...
...2...
...3...
...4...
...5...
...6...
...7...
...8...
...9...
...10...
...11...
...12...
...14...
Author's Note

...13...

131 5 0
By 45_Muslims

"Thank you for coming back for me, it was quite a move I didn't think Hassan you would take. Mostly with a bunch of teenagers," Martin said popping watermelon gum into his mouth.

"Your welcome, I mean it was mostly Izza and Riz and Sam and Alya. I just did the last part of convincing Mandy." Accepting a piece of gum from his co-worker.

"Sam did this as well?"

"Yeah," he said with a nod. Hassan eyed him a little suspiciously and shook off the thought. Chewing on the gum.

"The others are at the Valey trust?"

"Yea, Martin... I don't wanna say anything that'll offend you- I just want you to know that Mandy and Sam and Riz and Izza probably are doing a lot to scandalize Ms. Oaks. we took your name off the-"

"I know what you're saying, but I have students who need the best of me. I have students who want the best of me. Who doesn't just want me to screw with em'. They want a teacher who wan preach and teach and yeah them." 

Hassan couldn't say anything after that. Martin had it all under control, he thought. Hassan had no reason to worry.

Alright, I am super sorry about the small chapters, but because of Covid-19, my school is obviously shut down. I am obviously very sad about that. We moved to Alberta a couple of months ago, so short chapters coming up. Goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956 212 28
---------- "Ye Akshita jo apke samne khadi hai, Vo toh apkeliye 7 sath samandar par kar sakti hai, par savaal ye hai, ki aap kya kar sakte hai- Aap k...
4.7K 82 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
5.1K 650 17
I am very bad at discription . . . . . Life after talent hunt what will happen when fab 5 choose sid over manik what will nandini do when her amms...
19.9K 1.4K 29
Zaryan Saeed & Seherunnisa Afnan Kuch rishte aap ki zindagi me ek thande hawa ke jhonke ki tarah aate hain aur kabhi do pal ka sakoon de kar chale ja...