Back To Beacon ➳ Scott McCall

By greeniesdeadpool

God, the other Stilinski. The more mischievous Stilinski. And everyone thought Stiles was more sarcastic. s... More

Max
It's done it's job
Eavsdrop
Oh Scotty
Blame
I'd do it again
Dramatic
Crushed
You wish
1st Grade
Motel Califronia
Gay bestfriend
soft spot
No you dont
Fights
Hickey
Always and Teased
My Pleasure
Up For Discussion
Cliché Teenage Girls
Falling in love
Consider Yourself Lucky.
Ninjas
Criticise
I'm Fine
Make Their Lives Hell
Buddy
Dick Mood
I'll try
Jelousy
Choose
Spirit ass
Stay Strong
Eight Letters
Hurting
New Book!!!

Apreciated

15.3K 314 213
By greeniesdeadpool

I walked into school with Stiles and Scott walked up to us. "Hey, I need to borrow Stiles." Scott said and he dragged Stiles running of.

Great, so much for not feeling like a fifth weeler. I saw two twins grinning walking past me.

One of them looked back at me and he gave me a wink. I shook it of and I walked ahead.

I saw Danny, as in gay Danny and I walked up to him. "Maxine, as Max Stilinski?"

"Missed you to Danny. And I know your gay, let me just ask you one question. What are they?" I asked leaning on the locker and Danny starred at them.

"They are Hot. And I'll let you keep one." Danny said and I smirked. "Appreciate it."

I walked away from Danny and I saw Stiles Lydia Scott and Allison all in a clasroom.

I walked in and I saw another man. In his 20's muscular, and pretty hot. "Max, what the hell are you doing here?" Stiles asked.

"Who's that?" The muscular guy smirked and I raised a brow. "Okay, what's going on?  One of you start talking or I'm gonna stop talking to all of you, except Allison she's nice." I stood there with my arms crossed.

None of them said anything and I groaned. "Wait, no one told me who you were?" He said and I looked over to Stiles.

"Max, meet Derek. Derek meet my twin sister." Stiles introduced and Derek scoffed.

"That's your sister. But she's so..." He said and I sighed. "Im sixteen, and impatient. So, anyone gonna tell me?" I asked and they were still quiet.

I was gonna walk out the room until I heard Stiles. "Where are you even going to go, you don't have any friends." Stiles said and I turned around.

"Ill make some. Something you can't do." I said turning back around. That felt good.

"I like her." Derek said and I grinned. "Dude, my sister." Stiles groaned and I walked out the clasroom.

I walked in coaches class and the only seat I could find was behind Scott. Seriously, this should be his ex girlfriend right now.

I sat down and I sighed looking at my phone. Scott turned his head and I put my hand in front of his face.

"Before you say some random shit. I'm not talking to you." I told him and he nodded turning his head back around.

The coach walked in slamming the book on the desk. "The stock market is based on two principles what are they?" He asked and Scott raised his hand.

"Yes McCall you can go to the bathroom." Coach said and I furrowed my eyes.

"No coach I know the answer." Scott said and coach started laughing until he realised Scott was being serious.

"Oh your serious." Coach realised. "Yeah, it's risk and reward." Scott answered.

Coach seemed to be amaized. "Wow, who are you. What have you done to McCall? Don't answer that. I like you better." Coach said proudly, was Scott really that dumb.

"Studying?" I asked. "Yep." Scott said not turning his head back around.
"Does anyone have a quarter?" Coach asked and Stiles reached in his pocket instead a condom flicked out.

Wow, I'm not gonna unsee that, ever.  Coach picked it up walking towards him. "Stilinski,  I think you um. You dropped this, and congratulations." He muttured and I widened my eyes.

"There's no way you had sex." I whispered to Stiles and Scott sat there grinning.

"No, I didn't." Stiles whispered back. "Give me the condom." I mumbled and Stiles hesitated but gave it to me.

"Your dick is not an XXL, more like an XXS." I teased and Stiles grabbed it back.

"How would you know?" Stiles asked. "I'm your sister. And I'm not proud to be your sister either." I told him and Scott chuckled.

"I have no idea what you laughing at, your still in love with your ex." I muttered to Scott and Coach placed the quater on his desk.

"McCall, risk, reward? Risk. If you don't put that quater in in the mug you have to take the, pop, the quiz. And you have to write an essay. Risk, more work. Reward, no work at all. Or choose not to play." Coach said to Scott and Scott picked up the penny.

"But isn't this just chance?" Scott asked.

"Yes and no. Think of it as using your abilities,  your co-ordination. All your expierinces and skills. All factors effecting the outcome." I explained and Coach walked over to me.

"And you are?" Coach asked. "Max, as in Stilinski." I told him and he widened his eyes looking back at Stiles.

"There's two of you! Either way I like you more. So what's it gonna be, more work no work. Or choose not to play?" Coach asked and Scott placed the penny down.

"No play. Okay who's next, who wants the quater?" Coach asked and Stiles rapidly slammed his desk.

"There you go, there's a gambling man. Come on, all right Stilisnki." Coach clapped and I smirked. Not gonna happen.

"Ill give you twenty bucks if he makes it." I whispered to Scott.  "Bet on it." He whispered back and I saw Dad come in.

"Stiles." Dad said and he didn't look up from the quater. "Mischief, look up." I whispered and he looked at dad walking out the clasroom.

"You owe me twenty." I whispered and Danny got up to take his turn. "No fair. Your dad pulled him out." Scott moaned and shrugged.

"He still didn't make it. Deals a deal." I told him and he handed me a twenty as Danny made the quater in the cup.

"Yes! Reward! Who's next? Greenburg put your hand down you don't have a chance." Coach said and I stood up grabbing the quater.

"Are you as bad as your brother?" Coach asked and I raised a brow. "You wish."

I held the quater aiming it to go in the cup and I grinned. Basic physics, or whatever it is. I threw the quater as it bounced into the cup and I stood up smiling.

"Reward! I like you Stilinski 2.0." Coach said and I took my seat.

I sat in the library trying to study and I saw Allison and Lydia a table away from me.

And then I saw Danny walking looking at one of the twins bumping into a random guy walking over joining to sit down next to me. "Okay, I take dibs on the gay one." Danny said and I looked up at the twins.

"Of course you do, and go for it. Not my type." I told him and he shook his head.

"That's when you lie. Plus he's totally into you." Danny said and I looked at one brother starring at me grinning and I looked back down at my book biting my pen.

Lydia looked back at me furrowing her eyes and I had no intention to make eye contact with her.

"Okay, were gonna introduce ourselves." Danny said dragging me and I groaned.

"Hi, I'm Danny. This is Maxine." Danny pointed and I rolled my eyes. "I'd stick with Max." I told them and they smiled.

"Cute. I'm Aiden, and that's my brother-" he was about to finish his sentence until Danny interrupted.

"Ethan, yeah I know." Danny said and I looked at Danny clearing his throat. "You here to study? Cause I wouldn't mind running over a few notes?" Ethan asked Danny and I raised a brow.

They sat at the table and I leaned against a bookshelf. "So you need help studying or was that pick up line taken by my brother?" Aiden asked and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't need to study. Actually, I don't really give a damn about guys, Danny dragged me here." I accused and he raised his brows.

I was about to walk away until he grabbed me back. "Your pretty cute for a girl in denim." Aiden said and I grinned.

"Thanks, but I can't say the same about you in leather." I smirked and I saw Lydia walking up to us.

"Can I just borrow her." Lydia said dragging me and I forged my arm away.

"What do you want? I'm not even talking to you." I asked folding my arms. "I don't know who you think you are, but you need to back of sweetie." She said and I widned my eyes.

"I was never onto him, he was onto me." I grinned and I walked to Ethan and Danny 'studying'. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna stay, grabbing my stuff you two can have your time." I told them grabbing my stuff and I saw Allison sat on the table alone.

"Your the only nice person I like. And there's no one sitting here. You mind if I sit?" I asked and she shook her head.

"How's your stitches?" She asked and they were still visible on my face. "Well, I wouldve apreciated the crows not flying through out Windows. What you up to?" I asked and she sighed.

"You ever seen this before?" She asked showing me some sort of symbol.  "Maybe. Can I borrow your laptop?" I asked and she passed it to me.

Where have I seen that. I searched on the Internet. "Yep, I may have been in boarding school but I used to sneak a spare phone in so I could keep up with the town. My dad solved a case few years ago. Something about Beacon Hills bank. I don't know?" I explained and she seemed shocked.

"You, are amaizing." She said and I smiled. "I know." I looked over to Danny who seemed to be good at flirting.

"So what's the deal with you and Scott?" I asked and she widened her eyes t the question.

"Nothing, we used to date... then we broke up." Allison told me and I nodded along. "What's the deal with you and Scott?" She asked and I furrowed my eyes.

"Well, I only had two dorky bestfriends. Sadly one of them was my brother. And then there was Scott.  I had no idea that he would go all hot." I told her and she seemed to be confused.

"So you like him?" Allison asked and I nodded. "Of course. He's my bestfriend... and now I realise you meant like that. Oh, no. I'm not intrested, he's all yours." I told her and she nodded.

"There's no way I would've thought you were Stiles sister. Let alone the twin part. But your pretty fun to talk to." Allison complimented and I shrugged.

"Yeah, what's the deal with flirty Lydia?" I asked and I looked over at Aiden and her as she stroked his arm.

"She needs a distraction. Or so she says." Allison rolled her eyes and I chuckled.

"I like the way you said that. But between us two, who needs guys that are gonna treat you like shit? Focus on yourself." I told her and she smiled sweetly.

I got up taking my bags about to walk away. "We should hang put sometimes. Lydia's not all bad either." Allison said and I nodded.

"Thanks. I'm counting on it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.7K 1.1K 33
❝𝐜𝐫𝗼𝐬𝐬 𝗺𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, hope to die❞ Spencer Stilinski. The youngest Stilinski, born only ten minutes after her older brother was. The two were...
666K 14.8K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
1.7K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
503K 11K 59
(NOW ON AO3) Sarah Stilinski the more popular, beautiful, smarter and talented Stilinski twin. Best friends with Stiles and Scott was going to event...