New Olympian: Lord Perseus

By MazeUniverse

When Percy Jackson was betrayed by all but a few he goes to Olympus and ask for death. But the gods reveal a... More

Godhood
Winter Solstice
Hunters of Artemis
A/N Perseus's Equipment and Powers
Camp-Half Blood and Rewards
Mortal Families
Mortals Sword Fight and a Cosmic Spar
Gaea and Ouranos?
Betrayed by camp once again
I meet my no longer dead friends
The Camps come here...WTF!!! PLUS a History Lesson
Stolen Cloth
A truth revealed: A Starry Birth
A/N
Challenge Accepted
Dreams
Arrival of Sagittarius
Aiolos and Avalon
Phoenix Persona
Aiolia
Start of a new Holy War
A/N
A/N

A truth revealed:Birth of Heavenly Twins

1.8K 27 2
By MazeUniverse

3rd PERSON POV

FLASHBACK

The scene changed to a hidden place deep with in Athens. This place was called Sanctuary, and with in Sanctuary the universes first brain children were being born. 

"AHH HOW DID YOU CONVINCE ME TO DO THIS RAZIEL" screamed a very stressed Aurora. "Hey you were the one who asked if telepaths  could carry children through their mind and I said yes" defended his older brother. "MICHAEL WHEN THIS IS OVER, YOU ARE SO DEAD. I AM GOING TO ******* AND THEN **************** AND WHEN THAT'S DONE I WILL ******" Aurora swore. His husband merely chuckled, knowing that at every birth his threats are empty. "I'm sure you will love,I'm sure you will" Michael said.

"Where is Aiden" Azazel wondered "he is normally the first one here". Out of nowhere Aiden flew in out of breath. "So ah-Sorry  I'm late. There was a demon attack that needed taking care of" their brother apologized. "Doesn't matter just hurry with what ever you are going to or so help me you won't be flying for 300 years or more" his younger brother threatened. Aiden immediately got to work not wanting to incur the youngest child of Ouranos  wrath. Out of all of his siblings births, Aurora seems to be the only one to actually harm them while Michael is always left unscathed. 

Pulling out a dagger that was given by Order specifically for the birthing of brain children he set it on his brothers forehead. Michael was rubbing his hand soothingly before nodding at Aiden to go a head. Faster than a person could blink, Aiden raised the dagger and brought it down swiftly on his brothers head creating a crack. 

Instead of blood coming out like a normal head injury would, gold light illuminated from it before a man sprung out clad in full armor. And not just any armor. The armor that Aurora forged subconsciously for his child using the constellation Sagittarius. The Sagittarius Cloth. "What did I name you" asked a weak Aurora. The man smiled. He looked no older than 25, his gold armor shining in the moonlight along with his golden armored wings that covered his actual feathers. Brown hair and blue eyes gave him an intimidating aura."Aiolos" he said "you named me Aiolos" the man known as Aiolos said.  

Another bright light erupted from Aurora's head and a women who was equally as beautiful as her brother sprung out. Her hair was purple as dawn, golden armor with purple patterns covered her body. A staff in one hand a shield with a star on it. Her grey eyes were filled with wisdom and intelligence that would make anyone cower in fear. "I am Athena" the women said. Michael and Aurora were looking at their new born children in shock. Never in a trillion years did they expect their new born children to be born as adults, but never the less they were happy.   

A light erupted in the middle of the room and out stepped Gaea and Ouranos sister Ananke and her daughters the Three Fates. "Hello nephews" Ananke said. Aurora just gave his aunt a weak smile to drained to say anything. "I am here to bestow them their domains while my daughters shall tell them of their future" Ananke said. Everyone present nodded. "Aiolos step forward" Ananke ordered. Aiolos did as he was told.

"All hail Aiolos, son of Michael and Aurora. God of Stars, Constellations,Night,Combat,Magic, Law,Astronomy,Planets,Universal Principle,and Aurora's" Ananke declared. Said parents were looking in pride at their youngest son. Aiolos domains were in connection to his father as Primordial of the Stars. Aiolos was in awe at his domains. When he was in his fathers head, he saw his dream of creating a group of people capable of using the powers of the 88 constellations. Now that he is the God of Stars and Constellations he can make that wish come true. 

"Athena step forward" Ananke said. Athena did as she was told and stood beside her brother. "All hail Athena daughter of Michael and Aurora and younger twin sister to Aiolos. Goddess of Wisdom, Knowledge,Crafts, Battle Strategy, Day, Protection,Cosmic Order,Astrology,Cosmic Energy,and the Astral Plane" Ananke said. Now said parents were beaming at their children domains. Its no surprise that Michael and Aurora's children were always deemed powerful, but for them to have a tie to the cosmos like their father Aurora was surreal. Not even their first borns the Four Horseman had much of a tie. Only Ophion and Aion had that but they were too busy as the God of Eternity (Ophion) and the Goddess of Reality (Aion).

The Fates stepped forward and turned to Aiolos "You Aiolos can now make your fathers wish come true. Your group will be called the Knights of the Zodiac and each one will be gods in their own way" the Fates said unison. Turning to Athena they said "You Athena shall help your brother with the Knights as their second patron where they shall ensure peace on earth". When they were done the Fates flashed out with their mother. 

7 hours later

Aiolos was standing in his Temple that was a gift from his father Michael when he felt it. An unwelcome presence. "Who's there?" Aiolos called. No response. "Don't bother trying to hide your self I know you are there"  Aiolos called again. "he he, never thought I would see the day when I would be able to fight one of Aurora's children" the voice said before revealing him self as Ares God of War. "Ares what are you doing here?" Aiolos said. Ares was surprised that the new god new who he was, but didn't show it. "I'm here to kill your sister. Because of her I am only allowed to cause wars when its necessary as she now decides when wars will end as the new goddess of war" growled the war god before attacking the young god. 

"You won't get to her War God" Aiolos said.  Reading his Sagittarius bow he fired an arrow at the war god bringing him to his knees. "Ugh, YOU STUPID CORPSE BREATH WORM. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" bellowed the bleeding Ares. Getting up the two gods circled one another before Ares throwing a punch. Being the God of Combat Aiolos automatically knew every form of combat whether with weapons or hand to hand. However because Aiolos's immortality hasn't kicked in he was only a mortal thus lacking the stamina that Ares has. 

Ares, seeing Aiolos tiring mentally grinned. Giving one last punch in the stomach, Aiolos crumbled to the ground gasping in pain. "So this is the mighty strength of the children of Aurora. Pity and here I thought a child of a primordial could give me a challenge. You know once I have killed you and your sister,maybe I can kill your other siblings afterwards and who knows. Maybe Aurora himself" Ares said grinning evilly.

 Aiolos spat out blood at the war god. "My sister will kill you war god. As many times as it takes. You will never ever, try to destroy the humans. My fathers creations are to be kept alone. One day I will return. Those that stand with you will fall"  he said. "Hehe we shall see" Ares said but deep down he was scared, knowing that what he said could possibly be true. Raising his sword Ares severed the head of the new god before flashing to Olympus for the summer solstice meeting. 

OLYMPUS-2 HOURS AFTER AIOLOS DEATH

The Olympian meeting was boring to say the least. All the gods did was bicker. Only Hestia was silent often sneaking glances at Ares's direction knowing what he did. She was secretly preparing herself when Aurora will make his appearance. She didn't have to wait long. The Fates flashed in and glared at the war god "AURORA HAS ARRIVED" they shouted before disappearing. The sky darkened, and lightning flashed. Down below the earth trembled and split opened. Tornadoes ravaged   farmlands destroying crops. Twisters of fire burned the forest. 

Hurricanes raged on the coast. On the island of Theia the volcano burst opened ripping the island in half. A mega tsunami sunk the city of Atlantis down to the bottom of the ocean never to be seen again. Its people however were spared and grew fish tales and the ability to breathe underwater.  The gods were stunned, all around them chaos raged on the earth all because of the one primordial that the older generation of primordials feared and were told not to anger him. 

Aurora appeared in the throne room . Gone was the primordial of weather. Here and now, the gods were witnessing the primordial of natural disasters. "Mi-mi-milord its an honor to have you in our presence"  stuttered a fearful Zeus. "The six children of Kronos and Rhea stay, the rest get THE FUCK OUT" the last part was yelled at. "Who are you to order us around. You are in the presence of gods boy" Artemis sneered. Aurora just answered her by blasting her with lightning to which she flew out of her chair and on the cold hard floor. "IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIFE PHOEBE ARTEMIS, YOU WILL DO AS YOU ARE TOLD" Aurora said enraged at the amount of disrespect he has received. All the gods minus the ones that were told to stay, flashed out. Aurora calmed down slightly but it wasn't much. "What I am about to tell you does not leave this room. And do not interrupt me. Understood" Aurora said. The gods nodded. 

"Earlier I had twin children named Aiolos and Athena. Aiolos was in his temple when Ares arrived on sacred ground which is forbidden. The two fought. Since his immortality hadn't kicked in he was mortal. Ares killed him. My son. Now he will wage war. I want you to keep her safe from her as I am far to busy with other duties. Zeus will tell the other gods that Athena is your own child. Ares wishes to enslave humanity while my daughter wishes to save it. Every 200 years they will reincarnate to fight for the souls of the humans. When not fighting Athena will be on Olympus" Aurora said. He didn't tell them what other duties he has, but accepted non the less. 

Aurora flashed out and flashed back in seconds later with Athena. "This is my daughter Athena Goddess of  Wisdom, Knowledge,Crafts, Battle Strategy, Day, Protection,Cosmic Order,Astrology,Cosmic Energy,and the Astral Plane" he introduced. "Only reveal  her domains f Wisdom,Knowledge,Crafts,and Battle Strategy" Aurora instructed before planting a kiss on his daughters flashing out with a clap of thunder. 

The other Olympians arrived back in the throne room. When Ares saw her he grinned but a warning glare from Hera told him to back down. "This is my daughter Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, Knowledge,Crafts, Battle Strategy" Zeus declared. All the gods bowed to the new Olympian. 

FLASHBACK OVER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71K 1.3K 23
My name is Perseus Jackson. I am a demigod son of Poseidon. I woke up in the middle of a forest covered in snow. I have no idea where I am. All I kno...
8.8K 693 64
"The Olympians have been called many things, but forgiving is not one of them." * - * - * [adventure, dark comedy, romance - book 1] Loyalty. What d...
191K 2.9K 42
"I tried as hard as I could to understand why you all abandoned me. I could never understand what I did to you. As far as I remember, it was you who...
1.4M 20.1K 31
Percy is betrayed when Nick Waters, a son of Poseidon and Percy's half brother, comes to camp. Loyalties are tested and enemies are made. Sally aband...