The Sith Overlord

By TheKhorne

DMMO-RPG game Yggdrasil, a place where a powerful worrior of force can find peace from his life in real life... More

Reader Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 1
Chapter 1 The New Beginning Part 2
Chapter 2 The Oath of The Guardians.
Chapter 3 New World and Visiting the Herd
Chapter 4 Battle of Carne Village Part 1
Chapter 5 Battle of Carne Village Part 2
Chapter 6 Born of The New Empire
Chapter 8 New Allies and New Quest
Chapter 9 Journey
Chapter 10 Back in the Carne Village.
Chapter 11 Guardian of The Forest
Chapter 12 Nphirea's disappearance
Chapter 13 Assassin and Necromancer
Chapter 14 The True Vampire Part 1
Chapter 15 The True Vampire Part 2
Chapter 16 Missing
Chapter 17 Found
Chapter 18 Plans
Chapter 19 Sith's duel
Chapter 20 Born of Skaven
Chapter 21 Meeting at the border.
Chapter 22 The Great Conquests
Chapter 23 The Great Lake Battle
Chapter 24 Blood Lizardmen
Chapter 25 Skavenblight
Chapter 26 Desert of The South
Chapter 27 Conquest of Norska
Chapter 28 Vision
Chapter 29 The Everchosen

Chapter 7 The Black Swordsman

4.4K 90 49
By TheKhorne

A/N: Hello! Before we start I have 3 things to say. First, I thank you for all of comments under the last chapter. I was so happy that you all liked it. Because I was thinking that this chapter was so lame and cringe, but your comment made me very happy. Second thing is that I have in plans writing new story. A story about my other OC in Skyrim as legendary Dovahkiin, so please answer if you would read it. And last thing is that, I think that all of you remember bath scene between Khorne and Naberal. Well, at first I was planing to place there a lemon but I wasn't confident in my writing yet to do that. But I wan't to inform you now that Khorne and Naberal have a "secret lover" relationship. I hope that you all will like new chapter. So, without further ado I present to you new chapter!

{3th Floor} {Sith Temple}

Demiurge is entering one of the chambers in the temple, inside waiting for him is Ashe. In chamber is a desk and two chairs, on a left is bookshelf with old scrolls and books.

Demiurge: Ashe, you wanted to talk about something?

Ashe: Yes, sit down please.

Demiurge sits in chair and Ashe sits at the desk opposite of him. She leaned back in her chair and started talking.

Ashe: I asked you to come here because I wanted to talk about our master.

Demiurge: I'm listening.

Ashe: It have been few days from his announcement about reformation of guild, and when I were in the library I founded this holocron. 

Ashe opens one of the drawers and pulls out a holocron. She put it on the desk in front of Demiurge.

Demiurge: And what did you find? 

Ashe: A lot. In particularly a information about masters past life in world named "Earth". I also founded all of his lies. 

Khorne's lies? That information intrigued Demiurge, now he was all ears. 

Demiurge: Lies? 

Ashe: Yes. Please answer me. Do you know how I was created?

Demiurge: From what I know. You were created by Lord Khorne and Lord Peroroncino. Lord Khorne gave you skills and Lord Peroroncino made your body.

Ashe: Well, your right. But that is half of the truth.

Demiurge: Hmm?

Ashe: I was created in the image of Isabella. Masters pasted away wife.

Demiurge: "shock" W-What?! Lord Khorne had wife?

Ashe: Yes. But that's only a beginning. In that holocron are all lies that he said to the others Supreme Beings. He lied about everything. Even about humans.

Demiurge: So your saying that Lord Khorne is lying to us even now? About total extermination of humans?

Ashe: Yes. Albedo and me were with him in that village. He said that humans are like children to him. You know what that means? He want to protect humans not kill them! And I know that he want to kill me!

Demiurge: I think that this just misunderstanding. Maybe he wants to rule over humans. Strong humans will be his subjects while weaker will be killed. And I don't think that would kill you, especially you.

Ashe: Demiurge, whenever I'm close to him he smiles to me, but his eyes are telling truth, he is want me to die and to forget about me. That's why he doesn't give me more tasks and why he is sending me to Baharuth Empire on spying in few days. My face remind him of Isabelle, something that he lost. While he is still mourning his dead wife, he's body is weakening when I'm becoming stronger

Demiurge:....Do you know how his wife died?

Ashe: No, there's little information about her. But there's enough information to rebel Nazarick against him. 

Demiurge: What?

Ashe: He maybe is strong but when all of us attack him at ounce he will have no other choice but to yield. And we will be next Emperors.

Demiurge: So your proposing to betray Lord Khorne? Where is your loyalty?!

Ashe: He lost it when I found out! Being in a image of lowly human! Tch! When I even think about it I want to puke! I was supposed to be one on million someone who is able to kill him and become the most powerfull Sith ever!

In that sentence a secret about hidden message leaved bu Peroroncino in Ashe description.

"Hidden hate for Khorne , and hate for every in Nazarick."

Demiurge looked Ashe in the eyes, saw betrayal, sadness, anger above all, hunger form power in them.He got up and started toward the exit, no without taking the holocron from his desk.When he was at the door, he stood still and without turning around, said through his shoulder.

Demiurge: I will forget about everything that you said here, especially about Isabelle. If Lord Khorne didn't tell us about her that means that he had a reason and I respect that. I will not tell Lord Khorne about what happened here but if I will hear or see you trying to betray him "glare" I will kill you myself. Goodbye Ashe.

Demiurge exited chamber and leaved Ashe alone.

Ashe: Tch! Hes loyal just as dog. " sigh" I need to find loyal men in the Arwintar to establish that order, and betray him. Heheheh. Don't worry master in some time I will end your suffering. Hehehehehe.

{Few Days Later} {9th Floor} {Khorne Office}

Albedo: This completes my daily report...

We can see Khorne sitting at his desk, on his left is standing Albedo who has just finished her rapport. Her report included information on everything that was going on in Nazarick and beyond. She asked him what to do with the village of Carne, Khorne ordered a peaceful approach and not to do anything that could destroy their trust. Khorne even sent several Ungors to scout the area around Carne in case of monsters.

Second most interesting thing in her rapport was information about born of new beastmen that was born from Cora. She says that thanks to a force mutation which Cora was put on by Khorne, the beastmen that were born, were stronger, quicker and more intelligent. Khazrak named the Gors, they were bigger and taller then Ungors that were now lesser born. 

Khorne: And what about Ashe?

Albedo: She is currently in a capital city of Baharuth empire, Arwintar. She is spying on Jirvnic and is trying do build secret Sith order just as Nigun.  

Khorne: Good job Albedo.

Albedo: I am undeserving of such words! As the Supreme One, as well as the one I love, please use me in any way you wish. 

Khorne: "sigh" Albedo. Your fillings for me are something that Momonga warped inside you before he leaved guild to me. I'm don't saying that I don't enjoy that, because I am. However, you see...

Albedo: Is there any problem with that ?

Khorne: Huh?

Albedo: I am sure that my creator, Lord Tabula Samaragdina already has forgiven Lord Momonga for it. I would even say that he thanked him. "smile"

Khorne: You think so? 

When Albedo was about to say something, she was interrupted by a knocking on the office door, after it Shalltear entered room. She approached Khorne's desk and bowed slightly.

Shalltear: Lord Khorne, I hope your doing well.

Khorne: You as well, Shalltear. And what brings you here? 

Shalltear: Of course, I am here to lay my eyes on your exquisite form. 

Khorne: Well y-

Albedo: Are you satisfied now? Leave, Shalltear. Lord Khorne and I are discussing important matters right now. 

Shalltear: This is why old ladies are such problem. They have so much free time since they've passed their expiration date.  

Albedo: So you're telling me that you're right for the picking? The goods you put on display seem quite nice, but in reality...?

Shalltear: "glare" I'll kill you, bitch.

Albedo: Who are you calling expired, whore?

From their bodies began to float their aura, Shalltear's red as blood and Albedo's aura purple like lavender.

Khorne: Silence! Both of you! 

Albedo/Shalltear: Yes, Lord Khorne!

Khorne: Is it all Shalltear or you want to say something?

Shalltear: Yes. I am about to join Sebas, who has already departed on your orders. I believe I may not be able to return to Nazarick for a short time. So, I came to give you my regards before I left.   

Shalltear bows slightly and walked out the office.

Khorne: I think that we can end our meeting here. Albedo, can you inform Naberal to get me some tea?

Albedo: As you wish, my lord.

With a bow Albedo waled out office leaving Khorne in silence. While he was waiting for Naberal to bring him his tea, he cleaned up desk from all documents and scrolls. When he closed drawer with documents he heard someone knocking on the door.

Khorne: Come inside.

Door opened reveling Naberal, her presence coused Khorne to smile a little. When she saw her master smiling at her she blushed. With shy expression on face, she walked to desk and place tray with tea.

Naberal: Hello, my lord.

Khorne: Hello Naberal.

When she ended making tea, she was pulled by Khorne on his lap.

Naberal: "blush madly" M-My Lord! What a-are you doing.

Khorne: You remember how you supposed to address me ? "smirk"

Naberal: H-Huh? B-But my lo-..."sigh" O-Ok. I will try.

Khorne: Thank you. "smile"

Naberal: H-How is your day sir Khorne?

Khorne: No no no. That's not it.

Naberal: "blush" H-How is your day K-Khorne?

Khorne: Now that your here is even better. Besides, did anyone said to you that you look incredibly cute when you're shy?

Naberal: "whisper" "bushing madly" Please, don't say that.

Khorne: Hahahaha.

Now Naberal was walking tomato. But her expresion changed from shy to serious.

Khorne: Is everything all right?

Naberal: Y-Yes. I suppose. But...What will happen someone will found out about our relationship I'm just a maid and your our master.

Khorne: Naberal, look at me. "grabs her chin and make look at him" When it will happen I will defend you. But I don't thing that they will be against this.

Naberal: I know, but...Could we keep this a secret, only a while longer? 

Khorne: As you wish. "kiss her forehead"

Naberal: Thank you. 

Naberal came down from Khorne's lap and began to leave his office.

Khorne: Naberal.

Naberal: Yes?

Khorne: Remember about our tomorrow mission.

Naberal: Off course. My gear is already prepared.

Khorne: Good. And last thing, please tell Cocytus that I want to meet him in Takemikazuchi's armory. I need his help in choosing my gear.

Naberal: As you wish.

Naberal walked out the office leaving Khorne who was thinking about his and Naberal mission.

{Next Day} {Fortress Town E-Rantel}

Two people enter one of the taverns in the city, where there are several people resting after a long day of work. The first person to enter the inn was a man around the age of 30. His body was covered in a black cloak with a hood, all he could see was his face and shoes. He had short black hair with several gray tips, his eyes were the color of burning gold. And his visible shoes were armored and black. Behind him a woman in her 20 came into the inn, she was dressed in black pants, a white shirt fastened with gold buttons and a brown cloak on all of this. Her black hair was arranged in a high ponytail, her eyes were the opposite of men's, dark and empty. An iron sword was strapped to her left hip. People in the inn looked at the man curiously. His coat looked high quality and there was a beautiful woman by his side, which could mean that he was the son of a rich man. After man looked at every person that was in inn he walked to the counter and talked to the innkeeper. 

Innkeeper: Need a room? Cost ya 5 bronze pieces each. Meals are...

Man: We will one room. "turns to woman"  Would you like one bed or two?

Women: I-I think that two, will be more appropriate.

Man: Huh? Really? I would like more a room with one bed "sigh" But Ok. "turns back to innkeeper" So one room with two beads and with meals. 

Innkeeper: Your a copper plate, right? Then, this place is...

Man: We just registered ourselves at the guild a moment ago.  

The innkeeper hits the counter with a fist and with a confident face speaks.

Innkeeper: 7 bronze pieces a night! You gotta pay up front!

Man: Huh?! You just said that night costs 5 bronze pieces! Not 7! 

Innkeeper: Your adventures so you have money to pay!

Air in the inn started to fill heavy and it was difficult to breathe, man grips collar of innkeeper and looks at him with cold glare.

 Man: You know? I was having good mood when I entered this town, and that's rare. So as compensation for spoiling my mood I will pay only 5 bronze pieces, you understand!

Innkeeper: "scared" Y-Yes, I understand! 

Man: Good. "let go of innkeeper" 

Innkeeper: The r-room is on the second floor in the back. Meals are at mornings and evenings.

The couple started walking towards the stairs when one of the thugs sitting at the table stuck out his leg, causing the man to step on it.

Thug: Ouch! "stands up" Hey, now! That hurt! What are you going to do about that? Huh?! Maybe pay me a little compensation for my hurt leg? 

Man: Hahahahha.

Thug: What's so funny?!

Man: "smiles" You just improved my mood with your stereotypical punk talk you know? So let us just go. Hmm?

Thug the looks at woman that was standing next to man causing him to stop smiling and glare at thug, but he didn't see this because he was focused on woman.

Thug: I might let you go if a fine lady as that will tend to my injuries. What d-

Thug's statement was interrupted by a punch that he received from a man, punch was so strong that it send thug across inn on a other table breaking it.

Man: "sigh" And now you spoiled my mood again. But you should be happy that I your skull is intact. I think. "looks at thugs" So, whose next? "crunch knuckles" 

Others thugs looked at man in fear that they will be next. They started to slowly back off but they were interrupted by a screaming redhead woman.

Redhead: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

She approached man looking at him angrily. 

Redhead: Hey! Hey! Hey! What the hell are you ding?! My potion was shattered because of you! You better pay for it!   

Man: Potion? 

Redhead: With the money I saved from skipping meals and quitting alcohol! The money I saved little by little for today! Today! You just broke a potion I just bought today! 

Man: "cold glare" And what made you think that I will pay for it?

Redhead: HUH?! You punched him on my table and broke my potion! And besides your copper plate and I'm iron plate so higher then you!

Man: "lean to redhead" I have those ranks for nothing. I only respect strength, if you will impress me then I will give you my respect but I won't be your slave. So? Do you want fight here or outside? "devilish smirk" 

Redhead looked at his gold eyes, she founded in them many emotions. Firstly irritation and anger but insanity and bloodlust too. 

Redhead: "scared" W-what? No! I don't want to fight you! "turns to other thugs" H-Hey, you two! You have something to repay me right?!

Man was bored and tired so he just walked upstairs with his companion to theirs room. But from the corner of inn, the whole occurrence was seen by a boy that hears blocked his eyes. When they entered room first thing that man did was to sit on a bed. Mean while women looked around the room.

Woman: A Supreme Being such yourself should not stay at place like this.

Khorne: Don't say that, Nabe. This place reminds me of army barracks in my old world. "happily sigh"  Memories.

Man takes off his cloak showing his Japanese stylized black light armor and his black katana. He placed his katana on table and lay on bed looking on the ceiling.

Khorne: So those are adventurers. They're controlled by the guild organization to prevent any crime that might happen between adventurers, and the majority of their quests deal with killing monsters. Adventures are divided between few ranks. First is copper the one that we are in, second is iron, third is silver, next gold, platinum, mithril, orichalcum and lastly adamantium. 

Khorne looks at Nabe that still stood near the door.

Khorne: Bay the way, what do you thing about humans?

Naberal [Nabe]: They are trash. 

Khorne: (Her, too?!) "sigh" Nabe. Just try to be on your best behavior near humans, OK? "smiles"

Nabe: "shy smile and blush" Ok, lord Khorne.

Khorne: And didn't tell you at the gates to call be Toyohisa while we are in the city?

Nabe: Yes, Lord Toyohisa.

Khorne [Toyohisa]: Nabe! I was thinking that we are past that. "sigh"

Toyohisa got out of bed and approached Nabe pinning her to wall with her hand above her head. He leaned to her ear and said.

Toyohisa: Firstly now my name is Toyohisa Shimazu and yours Nabe, a royal swordsman from east lands and his companion. Secondly I've told you already to say only my name without 'Lord' or 'Sir'. Thirdly, we are alone here so our secret is safe.

Nabe: T-Toyohisa. We should be going to guild for a quest.

Toyohisa: See, It's simpler to communicate witch each other when your saying only names, especial when we are lovers. "starts to kiss Nabe neck"

Nabe: "moan" W-What are you doing?

Toyohisa: Well, we have some time to spare so why we not test those beds. My first the yours, what do you say? "smirk'

Nabe: With pleasure. "lusty smile" 

Toyohisa: Hahahahaha.

And so two tested two beds so much that they are forgotten to go for quest so they decided to go tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 890 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
12.1K 414 62
The entirety of Ainz Ooal Gown, all 41 members, find themselves transported into a whole new world on the last day of Yggdrasil. How will a guild of...
80.1K 2.6K 28
She did not expect to live for very long. Her heart was dying after all. But, after logging into Yggdrasil to see it for the last time before the ser...
2K 56 21
The story of a player who decides to enter the world of game reviewers. Playing the new VR-MMORPG that just started, YGGDRASIL, he will start an adve...