Me&you

By niyamariesanders15

Just read More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Little note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Little note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Little note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Little update
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Please read ๐Ÿฅบ
๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 part 1
Chapter 19 part 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Yall im sorry
Chapter 24
๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 part one
๐Ÿ’”
Chapter 26 part two
Chapter 27 part one
Chapter 27 part 2
Chapter 27 part 3
Little update
Chapter 28
Chapter 28 part 2
Update
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Talk talk ๐Ÿ™‚
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Question
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Talk talk
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Talk talk
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Question
Chapter 49 part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 50 part 2
Chapter 50 part 3
Chapter 50 part 4
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Question
Chalter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Attention
Chapter 58 part two
Chapter 58 part three
Chapter 59
Chapter 59 part two
Chapter 60
READ
Chapter 61
Chapter 61 part two
Chapter 61 part three
Little note
Chapter 62
Chapter 62 part 2
Chapter 62 part 3
Chapter 62 part 4
Chapter 62 chapter five (last part for 62 hopefully)
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Talk talk
Talk
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72 (final chapter)

Chapter 10

4.8K 118 12
By niyamariesanders15

Dave pov

The same day

Once I drove off we headed out for lunch , she loved  Jamaican food so I went to this Jamaican spot I knew .

20 minutes later

We finally got there and went in , Monae went to go sit down while I order already knowing  what she wanted .

After I ordered I paid and went to go sit by Mo till are good was ready.

"Thank you for all of this really" no need to thank me you deserve it and I told you in are first date that your birthday would be special.
"Oh it was a date huh??" Yeah that shit  was a date it got me here didn't it ?! She just chuckled and turned her head smiling then as I was about to say something our food was called so I got up and got it .

I grabbed the food and the lemonade and brought it the the table . We said are own prayers and started digging in.

Monae's on left davids on right !

As I was eating Monae was looking at me . Why u looking at me like that?! I asked curious "why are you doing this for me when we only knew each other for like almost 2 months?" Because u mean everything to me like me with you I feel like I'm loved and girl I just live everything about you like u honestly mean the world to me .

After I said that the face she made told me she was very shocked but didn't say anything she just continued and so do I and while I was eating I was just thinking how I'm really falling for her and that I want to make it official and I thought I'd do that at dinner tonight .

•••••••••••••••••

We finally finished eating . She was a bit quiet but I didn't say anything as I drive to the hotel she was just looking at the window I wonder wheat she was thinking about but I didn't wanna ask so I let her be.

At the resort

I parked the rental and opened the door for her and before she could walk off I asked her if she was mad and she said no and smiled . I just nodded and we went to are room to change so that we could go to the beach.

We were finally dressed to go to the beach

At the beach

Monae pov

DAVE NO STOP IM SORRY
"Nah u was talking all that shit now wassup"
I'm sorry put me down and next thing you know he threw me in the pull . Since he wanted to play I faked dead and started floating .

"MOANE ?!"

Dave said jumping in the pull to see if I was alone but I still faked dead

"Baby don't do this to me wake up please , babygirl , I my girl what the fuck"

A few moments later I heard him quietly crying it broke my heart but it was mad funny so I decided to stop so I got up and started laughing at him and the face he made ,made me feel so bad he's eyes where red and he had a mug oh his face .

"Bruh what the hell why you gon do that shit bruh had me fucking worried as hell"

I was just playing I'm sorry I said smirking

He rolled his eyes and walked away . I let him cool off for a minute.

2 hours later

We were now leaving the beach i think dave was mad at me but he says his not as we were driving back to the resort it was silence all u you could here was the low radio .

We finally got to the resort and Dave got out not even opening the door I started getting emotional he walked ahead of me and got in the resort while I was still in the parking lot by the time I got to the elevator it had already closed and I had to wait for the next one to come so to kill time I got on my phone on social media and just scroll through my feed until the next elevator came. When the elevator finally came which caught my attention and I walked on the elevator and that man was there I started to think twice about even getting on , by the time I can get off The elevator closed I was minding my business looking at the floor and then he comes and he choked me I couldn't really breathe he started punching me in my stomach and I was crying for help but nobody could hear me he hit me in my mouth my nose my boobs everywhere I just felt so dead inside I was just wondering why does he do this to me what did I do for him to hurt me . He finally stopped and looked at me and said meet him at his room once I come back for my dinner and he said if I didn't show up he would kill me and take everything for me. I just sat there crying when he told me his room number and what floor and in the elevator dinged but it wasn't my level so I waited to go back up to my level and I had to clean up my face and my hair so david wouldn't think about anything or think species.

4 minutes later

The elevator finna dinged on my floor I got off and could barely walked but I tried not showing it . I took my key out opening and closing the door when I got in . I heard the shower running which meant Dave was in the shower I saw on the bed what he was wearing so i decided to get mines out to kill time until he got out the shower .

He was finally out and and just had a towel wrapped around his waist. I grabbed my clothes and towel and went in the bathroom locking the door and going to take my shower .

20 minutes later

I was finally out the shower and I did my makeup and got ready .

I was done in less than 20 minutes

I unlocked the bathroom door and go let out I seen Dave laying On the bed on his phone . Once he saw me he got up and came to me .

"Look im sorry mama u just had me fucked up earlier like that shit won't cool , look I don't want nothing to happen to you Ight?!" I just nodded "alright you ready " i nodded and we left .
As we were in the car I was looking out the window just thinking if I should tell David what's been going on , I thought long and hard and I decided to tell him at dinner tonight I just couldn't hold it in any longer it wasn't right .

At dinner

We finally pulled up to this fancy restaurant. Dave got out and opened the door for me and he locked the door and we started walking towards the entrance . He opens the door and let me walk in first . " hi welcome to Mystic Thai , how many today sir?" "Two" "alright this way". Dave nodded and we followed the waiter . Once we got seated she said somebody would be here to take  out orders we both nodded and she walked off.

20 minutes later

Are food  was finally here

Monae's meal

Dave's meal

We were having a good time until Dave grabbed my hands and started talking.

"Look Mo you been here for me when nobody else was and I really appreciate you . You like the girl I always wanted somebody that don't judge me for what I do . Take care of yourself  and got yo own shit and that makes me happy and for a while now I like and you and I was wondering can you be my girl?!"

I was cheesing  mad hard I just shook my head yes and he leaned over and kissed me . Then sat back down and pulled a ring box out . "This is a promise ring meaning I'll never hurt you" he slide it on my finger and I bout cried it was so beautiful

Thank you I said getting up to hug him. "You welcome ma, you deserve it."

10 minutes later

We finished are food  and left something he didn't know is that ima fuck the shit outta him when we get back to dis resort I thought in my head

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 851 20
Is LOVE supposed to "Hurt so Good?"
17.8K 359 43
Good
60.6K 2.8K 34
A captivating love story for the ages! โš ๏ธ Mature Content!
183K 4.2K 31
Just read๐Ÿญ