Family Ties | JJK

By thirstae-hyung

"Why can't you admit that you love me?" He begged. "Because in my world- in this world- love gets you killed... More

01: Chance Encounters
02: Save Me
03: Night Visits
04: Criminal?
05: 3 Questions
06: Home
07: Scared?
08: Side by Side
09: Sexual Tension
10: Sleeping Arrangements
11: Just a Kiss
12: Sweet Dreams
13: Like Magic
14: Beware his Wrath
15: Please Stay
16: Jimin's Vendetta
17: Your Embrace
18: Make Me
19: Painted Skin
20: Bloody Nightmares
21: Midnight Blue
22: Taken
23: Healing TaeTae
24: Don't Stop
25: Recovery
26: Family Ties
27: Hyperthymesia
28: Skin Deep
29: Broken Boy
30: Fight or Flight
31: A Father's Tale
32: His Reminder
33: Night Of Pain
34: Never Leave Me
35: Stolen Voice
36: Touch (Smut Warning)
37: Twisted Message
38: Jungkook's Fight
39: An Exchange
40: Jimin's Love | Yoongi's Fear
41: The Devil's Deal
42: Double-Cross
43: Black with Evil
44: Game Over
45: Pandora's Box
46: Vantae | Agust D
47: Are You Scared?
48: Sweet Fang
49: 10 Seconds
50: 'I ran it'
51: Saved Me
52: Our Forever
53: Coming Home
54: Serendipity
55: The Spaces Between Us
56: Love Me Loudly
57: Love Languages
58: Shatter Me

59: All Our Pieces (18+)

2.4K 50 47
By thirstae-hyung

**

Jimin had listened to Yoongi's song –  to his soul –  to the words he could never say, and Yoongi knows this was why he was here, knew it the second he stepped behind him in the shower. The moment they were building up to.

"I think the world has listened to it," he grumbles out and Jimin giggles softly.

"Did you write it for me?" He asks quietly, eyes finding the other round and hopeful.

Yoongi nods slowly, not daring to speak, not sure what he could say that wasn't already written in the song.

But Jimin says what was written on his heart for all these years, what he had always tried to say.

"I love you too hyung, I always have."

He says it simply, and the two know this was always meant to happen, like gravity the two knew they were connected, pulling apart but always coming back.

And at that moment finally everything was worth it, all the pain and heartache, was worth it because Jimin knew what Yoongi had been trying to say all these years, he knew it was true and he could hear it in his song, in his lyrics, in his passion and soul.

He could finally hear Yoongi, now Yoongi needed to tell him too.

Yoongi chokes on his words but he's said them once before, in the song, and he knows he can do it.

"I – I love you so much Jimin," he admits, "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you sooner."

But Jimin cuts him off with a shush, finger to his lips, chests almost touching in the steam and heat, "No, hyung, I'm sorry I wasn't listening, I didn't realise, you were telling me every day, with your music, your soul, your love is in song and I didn't listen."

Yoongi thinks he could cry, because finally they understand, they get each other, they fit together, all curves and edges, the bare and raw parts of their soul finding comfort in each other.

They had finally learned each other's love languages and god they were beautiful.

They were bright and pure and caring and so damn full that Yoongi could burst.

"I'm glad you like your song Jiminie," he says softly, cheeks warm, face inches away from Jimin's own.

Jimin giggles softly and his breath ghosts Yoongi's lips, a promise of what was to come.

"Just kiss me Min Yoongi," he says and the other wastes no time, surging forward Yoongi's body crashes against Jimin's, wet skin and hot hands devouring each other's curves.

Their lips touch and Yoongi thinks this is what home feels like. Jimin's lips are soft and warm and giving under Yoongi's, they part so easily for him, breathing into his kiss his tongue pushes against Jimin's and their moans echo around the air.

It feels good, it feels safe and warm and delicately sweet.

They crush each other in a hug long overdue, arms wrapped around one another, two pieces of a jigsaw slotted together to form pure, breathtaking art. Their lips stay connected, kissing until they can't breathe and then some, not wanting to part after they had finally found each other.

Coming up for air their eyes sparkle as they revel in the moment.

"God Jimin," Yoongi moans, hands running down his strong back and cupping his plump ass.

"Fuck your body," he says and Jimin smiles and pulls him down into a nothing kiss.

"I love you," he kisses him deeply, holding his shoulders Jimin wraps their dicks in his small hand, moaning at the feeling of them rubbing together. "Yoongi hyung, I love you, I love you," he can't stop saying it now, he would shout it to the world If he could.

"I love you," he whispers, kissing down Yoongi's neck he moves his wrist quicker, dragging their heads together the shower water makes everything so teasingly slippery and hot, Jimin thinks he could burst.

"Want you inside me," he moans out into Yoongi's ear, seeing the way he shudders under his words, "need you now," he promises and Yoongi doesn't wait another second.

Moaning deeply he massages Jimin's cheeks, pulling them apart and letting the water run over his exposed skin, "God you can't just say that, I'm so fucked," Yoongi moans, hands moving wild, pulling and gripping and making Jimin's skin flush under his fingertips.

Their eyes meet and the promise of what's to come has their gazes heavy and dark with lust.

Yoongi attacks Jimin's chest with kisses, teasing his nipples with his tongue he has the younger squirming under his hands and mouth and he loves it so damn much – seeing him come apart from his touches, from his tongue.

He thinks he could make him cum from this the way Jimin's moans have got louder and quicker, so he slows down and trails kisses up his chest until their faces are level again.

"We need lube," he states, and the Jimin blushes quickly.

"I, uhm, I have some," he mutters, reaching out of the shower for a second he comes back with a small bottle he must have brought earlier.

Yoongi raises his eyebrow and Jimin slaps his chest. "Don't," he laughs.

"Don't tease," but Yoongi can't help it.

"You just had that ready huh?" he teases, and Jimin reddens even further if it's possible.

"I just, I er-" he stutters, and cursing under his breath he slaps the bottle into Yoongi's hands.

"Are you gonna fuck me or not?" he baits Yoongi.

The elder takes off the top and squeezes enough onto his fingers, slowly moving his hand behind Jimin to trace lightly over his rim.

"Does that answer your question baby?" He whispers lowly into Jimin's ear. And before he can answer he pushes in slowly, feeling the tight muscle squeeze around his slick finger he groans slowly and Jimin captures his lips in a kiss.

"God Hyung, feels so good, keep going, keep going," he cries out, pushing back against Yoongi's hand he begs for more as he keeps pushing torturously slow.

Yoongi slaps his ass lightly and nips at his ear, "Don't rush," he warns, finally sinking his digit into Jimin the two pant into each other, chests rising together they tangle together into a mess of limbs as Yoongi fucks Jimin lose with his fingers. The younger a dripping, whining mess in his hands.

"Close, I'm close Yoongi," he warns, words falling from his lips, "Fuck me please, need it, now," his voice drips with want and Yoongi could cum already but he doesn't. Pulling his fingers out quickly Jimin whines at the loss but Yoongi  spins him round quickly so his back is to his chest and the two shake with pure want and need.

"Fuck Jimin you look so good," he says.

"Bent over so pretty all for me," Yoongi sees how Jimin flushes at the praise and god he loves his baby so much.

"So pretty, you look amazing, all mine, he leans down to kiss his back as he lines his head up with his fluttering hole.

Beneath him Jimin wines at the praise and practically begs Yoongi to fuck him.

"Now, hyung please, please god – want you so bad min Yoongi."

He kneads his ass and spreads his cheeks, exposing his loose hole ready for him.

Sliding into the tight heat Yoongi stretches Jimin's ass as his length sinks into him, "God, fuck you're so tight," he breathes out, stuttering to hold on as he burns up from the inside.

He drags slowly into Jimin and out, watching his dick, seeing the way Jimin whines under his hands, hips rocking back to meet his every thrust.

"God I'm already close hung," he admits, "Fuck me harder now," he begs and Yoongi doesn't resist, hips snapping forward he hears Jimin's strangled cry as he fucks him hard, hitting him in that sweet spot beneath him Jimin moans and cries his name, body tense as his orgasm builds stronger and stronger.

"Jimin," Yoongi grits out, feeling the oncoming heat he warns him, "I'm gonna-"

The younger doesn't wait, rocking his hips back he moans and clenches around his dick, "Come in me hyung, come for me please I'm close," and Yoongi is gone. Head falling forwards he feels the heat roll off him in waves as he finishes and surging forwards he grips Jimin's dick from behind him and gripping him tightly he finishes Jimin too, spinning him round he mashes their lips together in an unforgivable kiss as the two tremble under the aftershock of their orgasms.

Their lips part and they sigh into one another's mouth.

"I love you Jiminah."

"Love you too hyung."

Falling apart.

Always coming back together.

Chest to chest, hips to hips, heads dipped together, foreheads pressed together and hair falling into the gap between them, fingers tangled together, some things are meant to be, Yoongi thinks as he holds Jimin's body against him.

**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 89K 47
Jungkook coldly abandoned his boyfriend Taehyung, only to hear shortly after that his former lover was murdered. Six years later, Jungkook is the hea...
174K 3.7K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
118K 6.2K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
526K 20.9K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...