The Past And Future Revealed...

By Orochimaru_Wife23

It has been three years since June left for her father Orochimaru. She has been learning more about her past... More

Ch.1: Snake Demon
Ch.2:Visting The Leaf Village
Ch.3: Visual justu training & Training with cats
Ch.4: New Mission
Ch.6: Reporting In With Father
Ch.7:Horrible Memories That Never Leave
Ch.8: Serect Journal
Ch.9:June Inner Conflict
Ch.10: Team Kabuto & Orochimaru Frist Love
Ch.11:Dealing With ANBU
Ch.12: June Recuse Arrival
Ch.13: June Rage
Ch.14: Yukimaru Power
Ch. 15: Training With Ryuu
Ch.16: A Father Death
Ch.17: Sharingan Awakens & June Breakdown
Ch.18: News About Orochimaru Death
Ch.19: The Search Begins
Ch.20: Kabuto & Drago
Ch.21: June Inner Conflict
Ch.22: June New Appearance
Ch.23: June Arrival
Ch.24: The Fight Begins
Ch.25: Sauske Final Justu
Ch.26: The Fight Finally Ends
Ch.27: Finding June
Ch.28: Waking Up
Ch.29: Becoming Jounin
Ch.30: June New Home
Ch.31: Ryuu Words of Wisdom
Ch.32: Training in Ryuchi Cave
Ch.33: Announcement of Jiraiya death
Ch.34: Naruto Revels his love for June
Ch. 35: The Message
Ch.36: Ryuchi Cave
Ch.37: White Snake Sage
Ch. 38: The Snake Demon Legend
Ch.39: Training Complete
Ch. 40: June & Naruto Vs. Pain
Ch. 41: June Mother
Ch. 42: News on Drago
Ch. 43 : Land of Iron
Ch. 44: Madara Announcement
Ch. 45: Drago Rage
Ch.46: Drago imprisonment
Ch. 47: Meeting with Tsunade
Ch.48 : Inner hatred
Ch. 49 : Drago training
Ch.50 : Fourth Great Ninja war begins
Ch. 51: Frouth Great Ninja war continues
Ch. 52 : Finding Kabtuo
Ch. 53 : The Uchihas & The Snake princess work together
Ch. 54 : A Father Return
Ch. 55: The All-Knowing
Ch. 56 : Sauske Answer
Ch. 57 : Sauske Return
Ch.58 : The Five Kages & June arrival
Ch. 59 : Team 7 Assemble
Ch. 60 : Three-Way Deadlock
Chapter 61: Ten-Tails Jinchuriki
Chapter 62 : June & Kiba Wedding

Ch.5: Unexpected Reunion

103 3 1
By Orochimaru_Wife23

June's POV

I looked up at the clear sky, not a cloud in sight, as Roy walks next to his eyes scanning the area.

It seems he always on the lookout for danger. Which is why father suggested that I take him as protection instead of Aqua.

"From what the animals said around here that two Akatsuki were seen leaving the hidden sand heading towards the direction of the land of rivers. So we need to go south instead." I said.

I was happy to be walking along a riverbank instead of the hot sunny desert.

The sand was so hot and burning my feet through my shoes.

I suddenly felt charka signatures nearby.

I feel two charka signatures. One feels familiar but the other two don't. Also, it feels like a fight.

"Come on Roy, " I say breaking into a run. "Let's go see if the charka coming from who were looking for."

Roy picks up his pace to keep up with me.

Placing chakra in my feet, I opt for running across the surface of the wide river beside me, hoping that being so close to the water will keep me the slightest bit cooler.

"I hate water but if it helps you to cool down. Then I will walk on the water with you." Roy said.

"Don't worry we should be close are destination soon."

As we get closer the charka gets stronger and stronger.

"What going on?" I ask myself, as I feel what seems like rocks tumbling to the ground, like a rockslide.

Picking up the pace, I race across the water, my brows beginning to furrow with concentration.

" There One.....two........three I count softly. "There are three people but......something doesn't feel right about one of them.....and the other.......still very familiar....."

I shake my head feeling confused.

One of the presence feels familiar but can't think of who it can be. Another feels human but yet not human so odd.

"Hey June I may be a cat and not a dog but I pick up the scent of wooden material. It also smells like a fire." Roy said.

"Wooden material and fire?" I asked.

"Yes."

Somebody must be using a fire style justu. But the wood makes no sense. Why would anyone have wood at a fight? I must be missing something.

As I continue running, a large cave comes into my view, sitting in the middle of a pool of shallow water.

I skid to a halt, my eyes widening as a huge blast of fire shoots out of the entrance, making steam rise from the water.

Wow, Roy was definitely right about the fire. Not that I didn't believe him.

"Roy." I address my companion seriously. "I want you to stay very close don't get separated in this fire. If it too much for you get behind the rocks or leave the cave.

"I will be fine fire won't stop me. But I will be careful."

"Good."

I turned to my right and ran over to the cave entrance. With Roy following close behind me.

I press my back against the rock and slowly peer inside, almost gasping at the scene inside.

From where I stand, I can see an old lady crouching behind a rock, flames burning around it ferociously, trying to get at her.

To the left of the old lady, I see-

My eyes widen again, seeing the familiar pink hair and green eyes.

'Sakura!' I think surprised, I wasn't expecting her to be here.

She must be the familiar presence I could sense!

She looks pretty beat up, and she's breathing heavily.

She's obviously been putting up a good fight if her condition is anything to go by.

Following the trails of flames with my eyes, I see that they lead to the hands of a young guy, probably around my age, with red hair and wide brown eyes.

I narrow my eyes at the boy.

Something not right with his body. I can't tell what it is but something definitely off.

"The smell of wood is strongest near that boy," Roy said.

"I see but how that possible?" I asked.

"I don't know we have to get a good look to figure that out."

Roy, right we will need a better look.

"What's wrong?" the boy asks in a calm, yet sinister, voice. "Don't wanna play anymore?"

I see Sakura scowl before she leaps out from behind her rock and flings a kunai at the boy.

He immediately shoots another long stream of fire at her, the kunai melting amidst the flames.

Sakura dives behind the same rock as the old lady, narrowly avoiding being struck with the flamethrower.

I narrow my eyes at the boy.

He has red hair so he must be Sasori but he not inside his puppet. Wait for his wooden scent can his real body actually be a puppet also.

Also, I know I'm supposed to stay hidden but I can't just sit here. I have to help Sakura maybe she won't recognize me in my clothes and mask.

"Do you really think you can hide from me?!" the boy asks, raising his arms and blasting out some huge fireballs at the rock Sakura and the old lady are behind.

I see Sakura gasp, as the rock begins to crack from the force of the fireballs.

As another fireball collides with the rock, it explodes into hundreds of tiny pieces, sending Sakura and the old lady tumbling backward.

"Ugh!" Sakura cries as she crashes into another rock.

The old lady flips around, surprising me, and lands behind a thick boulder.

"Time to die" he sneers, as another powerful stream of fire shoots out towards Sakura.

"Water style mount of the Serpent!" I shouted jumping in front of Sakura and putting out the fire with my water style justu.

My water colliding with the fire made the cave filled up with steam.

I felt Sakura slowly sit up behind me.

"Who's......who're you?" she asks, sounding confused.

I smirk to myself.

Good, she doesn't recognize me. I was worry she might since my hair the same color just lighter blue and longer.

"They call me Claws," I say shortly, ending my justu as the flames die away.

"What?!" the redhead cries, before narrowing his eyes at me. "What are you doing here? And how are you both not dead?!"

I tilted my head sideways.

"Why I'm here is none of your business," I said sharply making him scowl. "And as to how I'm alive that not your business either."

"Mock me will you....." the boy growls, readying himself for another attack.

"Get back!" I tell Sakura when I see the next attack is coming.

"Die!" the boy screams, fire blasting out of the small cannon embedded in his palm.

I shove Sakura away and leap to my right, narrowly avoiding the intense flame.

"You'll have to be quicker than that!" I call cheekily, flipping over a rock and darting across the uneven ground, as the maniacal red head's flamethrower follows me around the cave.

My eyes widened when I spot a wooden body next to the boy's feet.

That puppet looks like the one father described. So this is Sasori. My mission is to see if he knows about Kabuto, not under the control of his justu. Not get in a fight but I disobey to protect Sakura. Hopefully, father won't be too mad.

"I'll show you!" the redhead shouts sinisterly, eyeing me irritably.

It is best not to mention Kabuto being a spy. So I just ask if he knows anything about Orochimaru.

"Hold it hotshot!" I suddenly snap. "Tell me, do you know anything about Orochimaru?"

Sakura gasped.

"You know Orochimaru!" She growls, glaring at me.
"Why are earth would you look for a guy like that?!"

I rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't go around questioning me! You don't want to make me angry because it won't be pretty!" I warn her lowly, making her pause.

"Yeah, I and Orochimaru have done some work together." The redhead replied. "But you will have to beat me in a fight if you what the information."

I scowl, as jets of chakra infused water suddenly spurt towards me.

"Tch" I growl, cutting off the chakra flow from my feet and dropping from the roof, just as the water collides with it.

I flip around in mid-air, landing in a crouched catlike position on the ground.

I quickly leap backward, as another jet of water is sprayed at me, denting the rocky floor.

I leap up and push away from the wall, evading another spray.

My eyes widen, as I see a second jet of chakra filled water rocketing towards me.

"Dang it!" I growl, landing on the ground and spinning around.

I might need Roy to help me in this fight. But he doesn't like water.

"Roy, I need help can you come from behind the rock?" I asked.

"Of course as if I let you die. I may not like water but protecting you more important." Roy said.

The water follows my movement, swirling around me and Roy while when spinning together paws and hands holding each other. Sending it back at the redhead with our spinning tornado.

He leaps high into the air, as the water crashes into a wall, splintering the thick rock.

"What the......." Sakura says slowly, making me sigh.

Now not the time to be questioning anything.

"I see I'll have to turn up the pressure then....." an ominous voice says, making me lookup.

I see the guy Sasori hanging from the roof, staring down at me, palms facing the floor.

Shooting more powerful streams of water down at me, the boy's arms spin around.

I gasp, realizing what he's doing.

I and Roy dive to the side, as the thin jet of water, pierce the rocky floor, slicing a clean line through it.

He'd literally turned up the pressure......

I scowl, as Sasori drops from the roof, flipping around and landing easily on the ground.

With a smirk, he continues moving his arms, trying hard to run me through with his powerful water cannons.

I race around him in a wide circle, as the streams of water slice easily through rocks, sending them tumbling to the ground.

Sick of having to run from the Sasori's water, I created an earth wall around me to keep the water from hitting me. Even though that probably not the best choice to use against water.

"What?!" the redhead cries, seeing his water suddenly being absorbed by the dome, becoming useless.

I skid to a halt, performing a hand sign.

"I'll ask you again" I growl dangerously. "Do you know anything about Orochimaru?!"

The boy chuckles to himself darkly, making me growl.

"Empty threats won't do anything" he advises, motioning towards my hands.

"Heh, you think this is an empty threat?" I sneer, quickly finishing the sequence.

"Lightning Style: snake Underworld!" I shout, slamming my hands to the ground.

Lighting quickly spreads into the ground, forming a large circle in the ground around the boy.

I smirk at him, as Snakes made of sparking electricity appear in the ground as if they're swimming through the earth.

"You'll see* I sneer. "I don't do empty threats!"

At this, the Snakes all shoot forwards, flowing across the ground in a massive flash of lightning.

The boy merely smirks back as he is enveloped in the powerful lighting, his body sparking viciously.

I glare back at him, growling softly.

"How can you be uninjured?" I ask warily, as I see Sakura gape at me.

Wow, she still hasn't recognized me even after doing a snake related justu. Well, at least my cover hasn't been blown so far so I should be fine.

"He's a human puppet!" the old lady calls to me, making me suck in a breath. "He looks a child, but he's really a grown man!"

So I was right he is a puppet. That why he smells like wood to Roy.

I stare at the smirking redhead, as the electricity surrounding him dies away.

"So my Jutsu doesn't hurt you then" I state wryly.

I think I just watch the rest of the fight. I just watch from outside the cave.

"Well if you won't give me my answer. Then I will just leave and find out the information I need on my own." I stated.

I then disappeared in a cloud of smoke.

I continue watching the fight from the shadows. Along with Roy my cat.

I was watching Sakura the old lady dodging Sasori puppets. I then saw Sasori hit her and the old lady with purple liquid.

That's poison. Come on just mention something about Kabuto already.

Wow that a lot of puppets how can he and that old lady control so many?

"In exactly ten days from now at noon, go to the Tenchi Bridge located in the village Hidden in the Grass! One of Orochimaru henchmen Is working for me as a spy and that where I'm supposed to meet up with him. However, I don't think I will make it." Sasori said.

Good, he doesn't know about Kabuto. But bad Sakura knows about the meeting. I can let them interfere. Maybe I can spot them from coming somehow.

"Come on Roy. Let's go check something out." I said.

"We found what we need, but I can see you're worried that they know about the meeting now. So you want to do something to stop them or you just want to see your old team again." Roy stated.

Roy and I then began headings toward the direction of where I sensing the charka from.

It feels like two people up ahead, but something seems that something disturbing the air. Somebody must be traveling through the air.

Focusing on the two presence, not in the air.

"Well one has to be Kakashi," I mumble. "The other barely familiar but it most likely Naruto."

How can I stop them from trying to come to father hideout? Maybe they won't come at all probably wasting my time going over here.

While I can sense people through the ground, if their weight changes, or something else like that then I have to focus more on there charka when sensing for them, it becomes hard for me to tell who they are.

Like Sakura. Because she's grown, and no doubt underwent some rigorous training since I left, her weight and the way she moves has changed, making it difficult for me to recognize her.

Well, now I'll be able to, but before I couldn't...

I slowly begin catching up to Kakashi-sensei and the person I'm assuming to be Naruto, so I leap to my left, disappearing into the trees.

It will be best if I stay hidden from them...

Sure enough, after another ten minutes of running, Kakashi Sensei and Naruto come into view, making me sigh.

I don't really want to deal with them. But I can't let them come after my father.

Kakashi looks really hasn't changed.

He still looks the same. Tall silver hair and mask over his face.

Naruto taller but he hasn't changed that much.

He's still got his spiky blonde hair, bright blue eyes and.....yep. Even though his new outfit has some black on it, he's still wearing that bright orange color.

I sigh when I see Kakashi glance in my direction.

Of course, he would sense me. He a jounin after all.

"What wrong Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto asked his voice sounding deeper then it used to.

There's a long pause before Kakashi sighs softly.

"I think we're being followed," he says in a quiet voice.

"What?!" Naruto exclaims loudly, making me chuckle.

"Shhhhhhh!" Kakashi hisses. "Be quiet Naruto. Ignore it for now."

"What now June. How do you plan to keep them from possibly coming to the bridge?" Roy asked.

"I don't know maybe I can just tell father that Sasori is dead. So he won't go the bridge." I replied.

"Alright, Naruto," Kakashi speaks up. "I'm going to try and get him now."

'Get him?' I wonder, looking back ahead of me.

My eyes narrow, as I spot a guy with long blonde hair through the trees, and he's riding on this weird sculpture bird.

"Huh?" Naruto asks.

"You might wanna fall back a bit Naruto" Kakashi advises, dragging my attention away from the blonde hair guy.

What's he planning on doing?

I almost gasp, as the sky surrounding the blonde hair guy begins to waver, his figure growing distorted.

"What on earth?" I whisper, feeling like I saw this justu before.

Peering over at Kakashi, I really do gasp, before throwing a hand over my mouth.

I see Naruto's head snap in my direction, but he remains silent, not wanting to disturb Kakashi.

'How does Kakashi Sensei have the Mangekyo Sharingan?' I wonder, shaking my head. 'And how can he even use it properly? He's not an Uchiha, so that's really going to take its toll on his body......'

Only Uchiha and of course my mother clan the can use it without it taking a toll on their body.

"What's happening?!" I hear the blonde guy exclaim, no doubt freaking out about the area surrounding him, not to mention his own body, wavering around in a distorted fashion.

"I've got you now....." Kakashi mutters, making me look up ahead again.

I watch as Kakashi tries to aim his Sharingan properly, while the guy struggles to pull away from the vortex.

I see Kakashi place a hand over his eye, as the vortex, he created disappeared.

What a horrible idea. To try using that justu when he, not an Uchiha or a Ōtsutsuki.

My eyes widen slightly, as Kakashi removes his hand from his eyes, and focuses his Mangekyo Sharingan back on the blonde guy.

I then watched Naruto attack the blonde with his Rasengan. Then goes over to the guy clay bird sitting up in the tree.

"It's useless" I hear the blonde mutter, as he sits with his back against the tree trunk, watching Naruto through the trees. "I already told you, Gaara's dead."

"No!" Naruto shouts tearfully, as I sense his chakra beginning to grow stronger. "Gaara!"

I hope down in a crouched position behind the blonde.

"I don't think it really wise to upset a jinchuriki," I said. Making the guy jumped in fear.

"You look familiar. That hair so you did come after all. This is going to be a pain." He said with a scowl on his face.

"Oh relax I'm not here for you." I sneer. "I have places to be no time to fight."

The guy just continues scowling at me.

"You're gonna pay for this" Naruto promises lowly.

The guy then smirks at Naruto.

"You've let your guard down" I hear Kakashi mutter, as Naruto suddenly appears behind the blonde guy.

"Huh?!" he growls, before Naruto's fist slams into his face.

I tilt my head, as Deidara shoots down from the tree, Naruto pausing on the branch to glare at me.

"Who're you?!" he growls, gritting his teeth.

I send him a quick wave, before flipping down from the tree and racing along the ground.

"Hey!" the Naruto clone beside Kakashi cries, pointing down at me. "Who's that?!"

Kakashi narrows his eyes at me, as I disappear back into the trees.

"I knew we were being followed" he mutters.

Naruto swiftly leaps down from the tree, placing his hands together in a hand sign.

"Shadow Clone Jutsu!" he shouts, as four more of him appear above thee guy as he falls.

They each grab an arm or leg, slamming the blonde criminal into the hard earth and holding him down.

The real Naruto falls towards him, bringing his knee down into the guy's stomach.

I can't help wincing, as Naruto continually punches the blonde in the face, making his knuckles bleed.

"Naruto," I whisper sadly, as he and one of his clones perform another Rasengan.

As Naruto slams the sphere of chakra down on Deidara's chest, he suddenly melts away into a clone made of clay.

"Clay?" Kakashi asks rhetorically. "He used a Substitution Jutsu......"

Well, this is an interesting fight.

Feeling something sinister beginning to manifest in the air, my head snaps back over to Naruto.

"Uh oh..." I murmur, seeing bright red chakra beginning to bubble around his body, like a shield or a cloak.

I should go ahead back to the hideout.

Looking over I see Kakashi place something on Naruto forehead.

My eyes widen, as the bubbling chakra surrounding Naruto's body rapidly disappears, his Demonic features being replaced by his normal ones.

'Where did Kakashi Sensei get a chakra blocking seal from?' I wonder, tilting my head as Kakashi catches Naruto before he can fall from the tree he'd collided with.

"Are you okay Naruto?" Kakashi Sensei asks, peeling the seal off of Naruto, as he pants heavily.

I look up, just as Sakura and the old lady suddenly leap down from the trees, landing in front of Naruto and Kakashi Sensei.

Naruto looks up, shoulders rising and falling quickly.

"We finally caught up to you guys" Sakura smiles, helping the old lady to stand.

"Sakura...." Naruto sighs, sending her a tired smile.

"Good job finding us" Kakashi compliments, making Sakura nod.

"We felt a huge tremor a few minutes ago" she explains.

"So....you guys defeated that other guy?" Naruto asks, making Sakura nod again.

"Yeah we did" she replies, before pausing. "But this......girl showed up, asking where Orochimaru was. She seemed really familiar, but I'm not exactly sure why.... Just that she said they call her Claws. Yet I feel like I know her but the name claws don't recognize..."

Kakashi looks over her shoulder.

"Your right." He says lowly eyeing me. "She definitely familiar. I saw the name Claws in the Bingo book, but she does look like someone we know."

"Huh?" Sakura asks turning around and following Kakashi's gaze.

She gasps, seeing me leaning against a tree, watching them all intently.

"That's her!" she cries, pointing at me. "She's the one that came while we were fighting Sasori!"

"She wanted to know where Orochimaru was?" Kakashi asks Sakura, narrowing his eyes at me.

Naruto glares at me, clenching his fists.

"What do you want with him?!" He shouts angrily, trying to get to his feet. "That guy is a monster why look for him!?"

I shake my head.

"Why I'm looking for him not your busy," I stated. "Also you shouldn't call people monsters without knowing them first."

"How can you say he, not a monster!?" Sakura growls, also clenching her fist. "You clearly do know of the horrible things he has done!"

I chuckle lightly.

"I do know what he has done." I sneer, before pointing over my shoulder. "Don't you have bigger things to worry about right now anyway?"

"She's right" the old lady speaks up wearily. "She hasn't harmed any of us yet, and it seems that you have both been having trouble here...."

Kakashi nods, looking away from me.

I sigh when I felt more Charka signatures coming our way.

Third POV

Team Guy suddenly whirls around, racing towards Team Kakashi.

"Art........is an explosion!" Deidara exclaims, as he suddenly explodes.

A huge wave of chakra filled fire blows towards Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, and Granny Chiyo, right behind Guy and his team.

Seeing her chance, June runs towards the blast.

"Hey!" Naruto calls, throwing his hand out after her. "What're you doing?!"

Ignoring him, June runs straight underneath Team Guy, opening her mouth as she nears the incoming flames.

She begins opening her mouth to use her Water release: Mount of the serpent jutsu.

She pants and she feels her body getting weak from using a lot of her charka earlier fighting Sasori.

Suddenly, the huge ball of flames disappears, as Guy and his team land on the ground beside Naruto and Sakura.

".....What's going on?" Guy asks, looking around in confusion.

Lee shrugs in response, as Neji studies the area with his Byakugan.

He found it pretty strange.

Explosions didn't usually just disappear like that, as far as he was aware anyway.....

"I-It worked" Kakashi pants. "And just i-in time..."

Kakashi suddenly falls backward, only to be caught by Naruto.

He gently lowers Kakashi back onto the ground, feeling slightly worried by his Sensei's heavy breathing.

"Kakashi Sensei," Naruto says quietly. "Are you okay?"

Guy suddenly grins to himself, seeing Kakashi's active Sharingan, before he recloses his eye.

He expected nothing less from his rival.

"I don't get it," Sakura says, tilting her head. "What did you do?"

"I sent th-the explosion away...." Kakashi pants, sweat dripping down his forehead. "To another s-space...."

"Come on Roy it time to go. Where done here." June said.

"Right let's go."

June and Roy then began walking away.

"Leaving so soon claws or should I say June," Kakashi said.

June then stopped walking.

"Wait what?!" Naruto shouted.

Naruto then looks over at the girl's hair.

"June is that really you?" Naruto asked.

"Did you say June? Well, that hair is similar." Sakura said.

"Well looks like my cover blow Roy," June said.

June then took her mask off.

"It been a long time guys," June said with a smirk.

Kakashi looked at her shock surprise that it really was her. Also, surprise that she looks like a female version of her father but with blue hair.

"It really is you June..." Naruto whispered.

"Yeah it is and I have go," June said.

"Wait where have you been also why not come home?" Sakura asked.

"Where I been is none of your business! Also, I can't come home not until my goal is complete." June said.

"Geez, your temper worst then before. Has being a rouge really made you that cranky?" Kakashi asked.

"No it hasn't but an annoying person has.." June muttered.

"What you say?" Naruto asked.

"Nothing just that I need to go," June replied.

"You're going back to your father aren't you?" Kakashi asked.

"Wait, father?" Sakura asked.

"You mean Orochimaru right... but what do mean going back?" Naruto asked.

"The bingo book says Claws was said to be seen several times with Orochimaru subordinates. So there are rumors that she works for Orochimaru. Claws being June her name is that because it said that she takes down her opponents with poisonous cat claws." Kakashi explained.

"Correct I was sent here for a mission by father. He wanted me to know if any of the Akatsuki knew about his whereabouts. Also, I do use poison on my claws." June explained.

No, I was really there to see if Sasori knew that Kabuto wasn't under his control anymore, June thought.

"So does he know the Akatsuki after you also?" Kakashi asked.

"What do you mean Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura and Naruto both asked.

"When Diedarda mentioned the blue hair girl that used to be with us and called her the snake demon brat," Kakashi explained.

"Oh yeah, that the girl had a snake demon inside of her. That you June?" Naruto asked.

"So what if it is Roy here to protect me. Now farewell, I'm already running late." June said before she and Roy vanished in a poof of smoke.

"She gone again...why?" Naruto asked.

"Don't worry Naruto we get her back somehow. I just hope she doesn't get caught by the Akatsuki while she with her father." Kakashi said.

"We should tell Lady Tsunade when we get back that we saw June. Also that she has a demon inside of her." Neji said.

"Your right Neji we should," Lee said.

💟💟💟

Hey lovely readers 💚💚💚

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't hesitate to let me know what you think about this chapter.

Also, don't forget to vote and comment.

Q: What was your favorite part of this chapter?

Q: How do you think Tsunade will react when she hears about June?

Q: Do you think June will tell her father about Sasori's death and about Team 7 knowing who she is?

Also sorry if the chapter really long. I just felt like it could use some more detail before I published it.

I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Thanks for reading 💚💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 1.7K 17
{Disclaimer: this story does not belong to me all credit goes to the creator of this story} Kakashi is the closest thing Tilliqa has ever had to a p...
222K 5.2K 23
Sakura Haruno has always regretted the day she didn't go with he first true love, Sasuke Uchiha the day he left the village. For the past three years...
30.9K 848 43
What if the one and only legendary sannin Tsunade had a daughter. What if she grew up in an orphanage. What if she never met her mother before she w...
21.7K 424 33
Karen Haruno is the twin sister of Sakura and hated by her family. Especially Sakura because she was stronger and prettier than her. Her parents didn...