One And Only (Discontinued)

By SuperAllstar16

In a world where 80% of the population had some sort of quirk, izuku midoriya lives a horrid live of bring on... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
filler chapter: toga's mission.
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
questions
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
A/N
chapter 39
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
got tagged
Christmas Special!
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
Chapter 61
chapter 62
quick update
chapter 63
chapter 64
chapter 65
chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75

Chapter 68

524 9 18
By SuperAllstar16

Alrighty! So we are onto the battle itself in this chapter! Hope you all are excited!

Today was the day.

The hero team versus the villain team. Both team preparing for 2 weeks, nonstop, and minimum breaks.

"Alright. Rules are simple. Villain and to try to raid every district inside this warehouse l, and make a full escape with as many weapons possible. If they do escape, they will be graded by which weapons they took and how useful they are. If hero team manages to stop the villain team, they will be graded for how many casualties and money loss both villains and heroes caused. Any questions?" Aizawa nonchalantly asked, receiving no answer.

" Good." The most akward silence filled the whole area as aizawa slowly snoozed off.

"Um." Kirishima started off on the hero side, looking at the intercoms located in the sector they started off at.

"Do. Do we start..?" Mina peeked over at the intercom, hearing no 'go' or 'start'.

" Oi, aizawa! You forgot to start the match!" Mics voice grumbled on the intercom. Had aizawa layed his walkie talkies next to the microphone?

"Whomst had awoken me and my caterpil-" he looked down at the cameras in a grumble from waking up in his dream of being the king of caterpillars who were pledging to him as their kami, but actually looked like they were summoning a paralysis demon.

"Oh shit. Start!" He yells loudly for absolutely no reason, falling asleep the next second.

For a moment, nobody moved out of complete confusion of what they had just heard. Was he smuggling caterpillars?

"Let's ignore that and head on. Remember the plan, team." Momo sighed in annoyance from the distraught aizawa caused.

" Ok." They all agreed, everyone heading where they were suppose to, rushing off in different directions.

After a few minutes of silent running, sado gains an idea. "Todoroki. How about get the setting ready?" Sato grabbed a map off the wall, and handing it to the heterochromia teen, who burned it to a crisp with his fire.

"Sure. I'll get the ice ready on the side. You station yourself up at one of the stations." Todoroki agreed, taking the time to ready his hand by frosting it up a little, and releasing a cold, icy breath.

"Alright. I'll be heading to station 3-C. " Rikido acknowledge, the dual haired teen nodding as they parted ways without another word.

Shoji and Kyouka headed up toward the surveillance room. "What do you think the villains have planned?," Kyouka stars off a conversation whole they walked up a set of stairs leading to the room in question.

"If I'm guessing, I'd say they've decided themselves into solo groups, targeting every section to raid it. And when they're done, they'll head back into the middle, regroup, and fend off our team." Shoji thought strategically.

" Yeah, but we gotta rely on Yaoyarozu's judgement and the rest of her group, right? After all, she isn't a strategic force to reckon with just like that." She snapped her fingers at the end to add more effect into her words, which mezo agreed with.

"Yeah. There's low to no possibility of withstanding S.B. plus, the new quirk advancers upgrade should bring the tides to our liking, do you agree?" Kyouka nodded at his statement, which weather should be true.

After all, only he testing process, they managed to blow up headquarters with a single go.

Finally, they arrived infront of the door, that leads straight to the serveillance

"Alright.." they both look at the sleeping aizawa in unison, unsure if he was one of the ' aggravating obstacles ' that would come as an add on for both teams.

"Do we move him?" Jiro tried to budge aizawa's chair, but it barely moved from hoe heavy he was.

"I'm pretty sure." Shoji just lifted the sleeping man in a sleeping bag off the chair and gently placed him down on the floor, to which he curled up into a ball and got comfortable.

Well, that was easy.

Sitting down in the chair that the grumpy man just got off of, Kyouka cracked her fingers by placing them together in the small finger gaps, and then bending the back to bring a satisfying crack. And then got straight to work.

Quickly skimming through every camera, she noticed nothing moving whatsoever in them. Then, she properly sat down and stared at all of them. "Looks like nothing's moving." She sighed, getting a feeling she was going to be there for a while.

Shoji grabbed another chair next to her, and sat down, while staring intently at the cameras. "No, there's something off," he glared into the camera, and then blinked.

" You good?" Jiro tapped her fingers on the metalic desk in a rythmic pattern, already fidgeting from the mere levels of stress she felt.

For some reason, no matter what, Kyouka always had this small amount of stress I side her during training or activities. Knowing how powerful her classmates are, she knew she stood no chance against them, and was bound to get hurt. That's her problem. She couldn't stop herself from messing up. She wanted to do things right without getting nervous, or hesitant. Thankfully, having midoriya on her team had lowered her stress levels severly, since he was infact one of the most, if not the most powerful students in her class, let alone out of the first years. That meant she didn't have to battle him.. phewww.

"Why do I get the feeling theirs something off here?" Shoji sat uncomfortably in his seat, shifting and trying to relax and many ways he could, but failing in the end.

Sluurrp

Both heroes in training jump up, shoji grabbing Kyouka and letting her stand on his arm, while she blasted a huge sound wave around the room, and saw nor heard a reaction.

"What the.." jiro looked at aizawa, who was asleep, and manged to pull out an apple sauce packet, and was silently slurping on it.

But that was preposterous! If this man could wake up from kaminari getting out of his seat as silently as possible and smack him down within 3 seconds, why wasn't he awake!?

"Kaminari won't be liking this if he saw it happen." Jiro stared on, not even laughing at her won joke as she was too spooked.

"Yeah.. no joke." Shoji let the girl down, who then sat down in her chair, and turned around, while shoji checked the room.

Shoji first off, checked the door. Nothing. He opened the door to check the lock, and checked the outside of the door to make sure their was no signs of forced entrance.

Closing the door and heading around the room, he serveillanced the rest of the room, and was about to sit back down with no evidence when he saw an oddly large amount of dust flaked ontop of a spot, to the point it looked gray and thick.

Didn't they do maintenance in this room right before the round started on request of aizawa?

"Hey, jiro, I think I got something." Shoji turned around, to see the earphone jack girl laying on the floor.

"Good night. Make sure you sleep tight."

***
"Momo, what are we doing here?" Mina eagerly shook the brunette, already whining on how much action she pressumebly missed out on, even though the round started about 13 minutes ago, and the grace period was around 15 minutes.

"We're waiting for the other team to arrive. We'll ambush them the moment the grace period ends and we lay eyes on them." Momo sighed, frustrated with the pink skinned girls whines to get into the action.

"But momo!" Ashido was about to continue her whine when she got bonked in the head. "Be quiet, your seriously getting on my nerves," Kaminari was having stress plus Ashidos whining toppled onto him, his brain malfunctioning from how many watts it's been taking in. "Jees. Sorry." Mina grumbled.

"It's fine. Just shut up." Kaminari whispered.

"Mkay." Pinky whispered back.

"Momo, your serious about sitting here though? We're cornered. If they managed to land nearby here, they'll be no way to ambush them. " midoriya brought up a point she failed to see. "Shit, your right!" She whispered yelled, placing her head on the  floor to see if their anyone in the way.

"I think the coast is clear.. but where do we move?" Momo noticed every spit other than this corner was in the open, silencing izuku.

"Wait. Do you think you can make a small cover that looks like it's apart of the building?" Momo looked at him with a sly smile. " I think I can manage that."

And so, she steadily moved to the middle of the room, and made a huge stall that was packed with fake guns and weapons, and everyone moved into it.

"Ok.. we have to stay positioned right here for the time being. We can't risk being spotted moving anywhere else. And so keep the talking to a minimum." Yaoyarozu's glare seemingly pierced only to Mina, who sweat dropped. "G-got it"

"Good. Now let's stay quiet." Momo ushered, as the group sat in complete silence until something broke it.

Boom!

"What the!" Mina yelled, having a hand slapped onto her mouth by kaminari from her loud exclaim.

"What was that..?" Momo whispered to midoriya, who thought for a moment. " I think one of the areas got raided. That means the teams are nearby considering how loud it was. Should we check on them? Or not. Even if we stay here there's a big chance their gonna head to the middle, it's normal instinct. And if we start moving, it has a chance we'll be caught. That explosion would definetly raise attention and bring in a big battle. We should ambush after the battle or not? But if we do ambush after the battle that means more allies lost, which will make it harder to keep all areas from being raided. But if we do ambush when the battle starts we'll be spotted and probably drained by the time we're done, so another attack will knock us out. Either choice ends in disaster, and the odds of us losing are a little higher. " Midoriya rambled on, Momo somehow cathing on in everything he said, and took it into consideration.

"We'll ambush at the end. After all, they'll have lost some a allies too. " Momo declared, and so they waited for what izuku had planned to happen, happen.

"Hey, sparkle. Where do you think that explosion came from?" The voice and nickname said it all. Bakugo and aoyoma were here.

"I don't know exactly. I'm guessing the explosion came through somewhere over here. " He guessed, to which bakugo jumped off something and landed next to the gun booth they were all hiding in. Weird, aoyoma didn't sound so laid back anymore..

"Well, it doesent look like it now, does it?" The group, even though werent looking at what was going on, could feel bakugo glaring straight at them.

"What's this? Why is something like this hunk of junk here?" Bakugo stared at it for a while.

" I don't know~. Maybe it was a weird design choice so soldiers could grab weaponry faster?" Aoyoma replied, unsure himself.

" Well screw it. I'm blowing this fuck off." Bakugo steadied himself, as everyone in the box started getting extremely nervous. "Wait, hold on bakugo, why~?"  Aoyoma stopped the boy quick enough so he didn't.

" This price of fuck has been glued down to the floor! And this is a military warehouse! If they were keeping dangerous machinery and shit here, why the hell would they use glue? They would probably use bolts to screw it in, which means It's been placed here by someone. " the boy charged up more explosions after explaining.

" Shoot.." izuku whispered, as he slowly, but surely, activated 1 percent of One For All.

"Get ready." Momo whispered to the two other people huddled here, and they nod quietly.

"DIE!" Bakugo blasted off the thing with one huge explosion, but was met with a punch to the face.

"13 percent, shoot style!" Green lighting blasted off at The blonde, who was still shocked by the attack.

" DEKU, NOT TODAY!" he finally priced it together and blasted one explosion on the floor quickly to get him leveled to the boy, and then shot another of with the other hand right in his face.

"Alright! Everyone time for battle~! " Aoyoma sung slightly, and seemed to motion his team, which the heroes didn't know about, over to momo, Mina, and kaminari, who were stationing themselves up.

"What! They have a whole team..?" Kaminari exclaims, staring at the team that had about 3 people, not including Iida And Bakugo.

Sero, Mineta, And Tsuyu.

***

Kirishima was heading over to his own station. He had to guard station 5-B, out of all the stations that were there, numbers going from 1-5, A-C.

Getting over to his station without a word, he noticed how it was built like a pawn shop, except there was guns littering every wall, and every inch of space except the floor. It had isle's of guns, labeled with different types of machinery and different types of bullets.

"Goodness, who's gonna use all this stuff? We have quirks for a use, ya know. " Kirishima mumered to no one in particular, softly skimming his hand on the guns carbon specked surface, before removing his hand and rubbing his costume with it. Feeling carbon makes him get goosebumps and get all tickly.

What do I do now..? Do I just wait around.?

Kirishima then sat down on a chair he found behind the counter they for some reason had, and fumbled around a bit out of boredom. He was directed to not leave this area no matter what.

But, suddenly, he heard the loud creaks of a door opening, and not your average home door. The sound echoed loudly, meaning it was a massive door that just opened. It was it a wall?

Kirishima didn't know, by he hid well under the counter. "I need to.." he had an idea, and so he grabbed a grenade, just in case. Aizawa told them to treat this as an actual missions and not some training, which meant they could actually use weapons on each other. What a madlad.

"I don't remember seeing this place earlier.." a small voice appeared out of nowhere, kirishima suddenly getting nervous. Was he going against the other team all of sudden? What was that weird wall opening noise? Walls open? Why was he thinking that!

Without thinking, he unclipped the grenade and threw it out, when he heard a gasp. "Oh shoot!" He peeked his head over to see a person jump out of the way, as a loud bang was heard echoeing.

"RrrAHH!" Kirishima jumped out of the shop, and rushed at the person, who manged to push him away in time not to get poked by his sharp skin.

But, the second he layed eyes on her, he stopped and his eyes widened.

"Kendo!?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 6.4K 38
Despite working his entire life so he can become a hero Izuku Midoriya is still told to give up by his idol All Might. While demoralised he decides...
270K 4K 25
In a world where abilities such as "quirks" existed in 80% of the population. Lived a boy named Izuku Midoriya who was not very lucky. He was rendere...
673K 23.9K 29
~~~completed~~~ "would you like a quirk Midoriya? Well we can help with that" __ "You killed them! You fucking killed them" "It wouldn't have happe...
2.6K 54 9
In a world full of quirks Izuku Midoriya is part of the 2 percent that don't have quirks, after being constantly bullied by his childhood " friend" M...