Tracer X Reader X WidowMaker...

By BBRaiden_51

Its about you ended up in the King Row High School because of your parents job. First Day of school, you bump... More

#1 New Place, New Beginning
#2 Helping Her
#3 The Day, Your Life was Perfect
#4 The Truth
#5 The Mission
#6 Rescue Me...
#7 First Day Of New School
#8 New Friends
#9 Amelie?
#10 Are You Telling The Truth
Im Back!
#11 Problem
#12 Overwatch
#13 Plan
#14 Behind The Past
#15 Dream
#16 Unconscious
#17 Dream pt.2
#18 Days passed
# 19 Game
Delayed
# 20 Powers
# 21 Childhood
"Questions"
10 Christmas Days Edition
9 Christmas Days Edition
8 Christmas Days Edition
# 22 Inner Universe

# 22 Mission 1

271 4 0
By BBRaiden_51

Hey guys!!! I'm back writing stories. These stories will be longer than the last ones. I am very dearly sorry for late updates. The 10 Christmas Special will be postpone because of my Phone got all malfunctioned all of the sudden. It supposed to be the 10 days count down before Christmas ends but too bad this happened. So I'm here, Let's get into it!!!

I may change a little in the first point of view (fov) thing. You'll know soon.

The other roles will be normal font

(Y/n) will be italicized as always

Bold if that is on a particular setting or Coms

+Intercom+

"Lena, you see what I'm seeing?!"

"Bloody hell luv, they're tearing their own kind??"

"I know it sounds fishy. I'm going to the rooftop and see what I can do."

"I'll keep on watch. Take care luv"

I already knew, someone is behind this. Not far away.

When I was transforming to my fav wolf form, that is dark wolf, I turn white wolf. I look at the moon,

"So, it was a full moon."

It has a different feeling other than my dark wolf form. It has this amazing strength. It's only for today. I wished it can last longer and know its powers. I know John told me about the White Wolf.

Is the purest colors of the Wolves but not the strongest one.

Now, I sense her. 35 meters away. 

*transform to Human*

+Com+

"Hey, I found the one behind this. They have 6 bodyguards, all bulletproof vest. She wears a leather cowboy hat, black suit and with a rifle shotgun in hand. What should we do?"

"Got it luv. Oh, now I get it. It's Ashe and her Gang of Omnics. This is not a good."

"What is not good?"

"The problem is B.O.B, the omnic robot who torn earlier 3 omnics. He is full armored. We already battle them long time ago, and her weakness is B.O.B. Without B.O.B, she's defenseless."

"All in all, this Omnic robot named BOB is just a walking weapon made by her? Damn."

"Seems close enough. But it wasn't only her who worked on BOB."

I got back to Lena. While talking into my Intercom.

+End of com+

We saw BOB, carrying brief case. I don't know what inside it but we knew there is something important inside. We followed from rooftop to rooftop and continued shadowing them.

BOB gave the brief case to Ashe. She opens it and inside there is a lot of money. 

I don't think that Money is inside. It just my gut feeling.

"Why don't we get it. I know you saw money but I know there is something inside"

"What were you saying (y/n)?

"Come on, let's barge in. You go left side of the building, I got the right side and the sniper. After that, get the case and bring it our HQ."

Lena nodded.

We go to our corresponding sides.

My primary goal is to get that sniper, I sense earlier.

I turn into White Wolf. Getting behind the sniper hiding from the buildings.

I knock out the sniper.

+Com+

"Sniper out."

"Copy that"

+End Com+

I then proceed going to the ground. 

I rushed in and stumble the 3 guards unconscious. Then Lena do the same. Only leave, BOB and Ashe.

We came forward to confront them. 

*turns into human*

"Hey Ashe"

Ashe "Who are you? We have no business from you and better be off or it will be bloody."

"Ohhh, I like it. We only asked, what's inside the case. I don't mind getting it from you though."

Ashe "You asked for it! BOB attack!"

"Lena, you chase Ashe. I'll handle BOB, now go!"

Lena should have said to me, yet she just nodded.

Both of them left. 

"So big guy, were only ones left here. Come to papa."

I give the BOB the taunt and he charged in. 

*turns into White Wolf*

I resist his charge while making me step back.

"Your a focking metal rhino."

I hack and slash his metal body. I can penetrate it little.

Dodging his attacks while waiting for the right moment.

When I was to hit the right moment, he cut me off guard. That was a good hit at me i could say.

I regain my stance and full charge at him.

*Howled*

He dodge my charge and I make a turn and hit on the right spot. 

It got shred his metal skin. My claws keeps slashing through until his right arm rips off.

He cannot longer fight anymore. I trap him with my Wolf powers, but it wont take too long it comes off. 

+Com+

"(Y/n) reporting, are you okay?"

"Little delayed behind, How are you doin there luv?"

"I'm already done. I'll catch up to you."

I rushed to Lena. Using my scent to find her.

"Careful yourself. I don't want you to be in danger."

"Roger that, capt."

+End Com+

I search for Ashe and the brief case. 

"Found it."

Said myself. 

I block Ashe path way in the alleyway. I still don't see Lena.

+turns into human+

Ashe"Sh!t. You caught me."

"Just hand it over Ashe."

Ashe: "Where is BOB?!"

"Well, I torn little to pieces."

Ashe:"Give him back!"

"I can but the case first. Don't worry he is on the car where you standby earlier."

Ashe: "FINE! Do what you want with this case"

She throws the brief case and grab away into a Heli rope.

"WAIT!"

I smell Lena inside it! I opened it. Full of Cash. No Tech. No components.

"Why did I left my guard down!"

+Turns into White Wolf+

As she flew away. I know she would go to the same place as BOB is being trap.

Used my powers to go faster. When I was running, I keep on watch on the Heli of where it went.

My idea was right. They went to BOB. When I was running, I hid behind one of the cars.

The heli comes down and she drop off. Only leave her and BOB in usual place.

Forget them. 

Not the brief case or the money in it.

.

.

.

I only want Lena.

I hang to the left landing slide of the heli  Then they notice of the tilt.

It has purple wires in her hair. I saw her before.

She opens the slide door and I saw Lena unconscious.

"GIVE ME LENA OR ELSE!"

"Oh, Sorry Amigo this is your last time."

As she tried to shoot me. I smell of the tranquilizers bullets specially for me. I used my momentum to shoot me up to hit the blade of the Heli. As the heli lost control, gladly, I still catch right landing slide and slash the door, to see Lena lifeless body and the brief case.

While I grab Lena and the real brief case with me. *I saw two similar briefcase*

Were falling. I watch the Heli crash away.

I shield Lena with my Body while were falling down. 

As I remember, I got my Eagle form but better than before.

+ transform into a Red Eagle.+

I flew into the nearby building and take a rest. I realized, I got shot behind.

+Turns into Human+

As the effects of the tranquilizer starts to feel within me. I cannot move my left hand anymore and I knew it has a tracking device with it.

This is a very bad start.

I cannot go to HQ or the Overwatch HQ will be known to Talon.

My Com is shattered during the Heli ride or should I say Hell ride. Lena's com was taken by that Hacker. 

My only plan is to leave her in the nearest hospital and money is not the issue.

Do I have a choice?

With my remaining power. I drop off Lena to the nearest Hospital. 

To my hope, I saw mercy.

"Angela!!! Please help!"

Angela: "What happened (y/n)?!"

As she check her pulse and her two followers.

Angela: "We need her to the private room ASAP. Room 57."

Nurse 1 and 2:"Yes maam!"

"What's wrong Angela?"

Angela: "She's been injected by a serum. I must check her vitals. Stay right here."

"Th-thanks-..."

+Collapsed+ 

Angela: "(Y/n)?! (Y/N)!!!!"

Angela was the last one I heard shouting at me. 

I cannot hear her.

My visions are just too blur-

.

.

.

Hi guys! Stay tuned for more updates!!! Cheers!!!!

WASH YOUR HANDS always!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 13.7K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
682K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
966K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...