Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Gucci hoops and Caller blues
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Ight... Imma head out

30.7K 1.4K 2.2K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter12

[M]

Edited

________________________________________

A/N: Viewer Discretion Advised. MATURE CONTENT AHEAD, so please only read if you're comfortable.

_________________________________________

Taehyung was aware. Well aware of the night and where it was leading to.

It wasnt a big deal... not really. He'd sleep around with strangers few times a month to quench his sexual needs and it was quite normal for him. Nothing out of the context... but oh well...

Sitting next to- probably one of the hottest male he had ever seen (Taehyung would never admit, it's the alcohol making him spout nonsense- quoted by himself) with the raventte's hand on his thigh, gripping his flesh a little too tight was driving Taehyung crazy.

He was heading somewhere with a guy.

No- scratch that. He was heading somewhere with Jungkook.

The man he solely hated at the first glance was driving him off to someplace.

A part of him wanted to jump out of the car and another part just wanted to strip himself cause goddamit it was too hot for him.

Taehyung was battling himself.

His so called "straight" side brutally trying to stay sane but crumbling with the jolts that the raventte's grip sent up his spine.

Taehyung was stuck in a trance and he only watched the road ahead, fearing that if he'd look at Jungkook, one of them would lose control and pounce on the other.

Talk about having Sexual Tension and the air literally dripped with it.

Weirdly enough, a simple grip on his thigh was turning him on.

And having glanced at the raventte holding the steering wheel with one hand was HOT hot.

Taehyung felt weird on the inside.

Did he always have a hand kink?

He couldnt recall... but dammit.

Jeon Jungkook was too hot.

But he was straight. Heck- they both were. So what exactly was going on? They werent really drunk and they werent high.... but the thought of having their skin against each other was cancelling every other sane argument.

Although the thought process was a little twisted... Taehyung wasnt dumb. On no he never was. Taehyung had always been a dominant figure in his sexual life... ALWAYS the dominant figure. But looking at how things were spiralling... Taehyung could picture how this was going to end.

With a 'Jeon Jungkook' in the picture... the pink haired male was pretty sure of two words.

Taehyung. Bottom.

He wasnt prophesying... looking at the raventte alone anybody could say he'd never bend over. It was a weird intuition... and Taehyung was yet to find out.

It was lowkey terrifying.... but in a weird sense he was excited. Oh that he was.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when the car halted for a bit and the pink haired male caught high black gates.

Taehyung's eyes flew wide open.

Oh.

Oh..

That's a mansion.

That definitely was a mansion.

Taehyung couldnt figure out the color, as it was night and the garden lamps glowed, making Taehyung conclude that the exterior of the estate should be a creamy white color.

Jungkook parked the car and got out of the car, and Taehyung too got out, closing the door behind.

Taehyung paused a little to take in the view.

"You live in a mansion... huh" Taehyung mumbled.

"Not really anymore... just sometimes..." Jungkook answered, walking ahead, his face almost expressionless.

Taehyung couldnt figure out what was going on in the latter's mind.

Taehyung got a little worried.

Does Jungkook not know the reason he is here? What if Jungkook is a virgin and doesn't know how sex works? What if he called him for a sleepover? Just... some friendly things? God.. if it ends up in sex let Jungkook be a bottom. Will he bottom?

Taehyung sweat a little... God was this awkward.

"Taehyung."

He heard his name being called and the male looked up to see Jungkook standing near the door.

Jungkook called him by his name.

Not 'pretty' or something... just his name.

It sounded demonic coming out of Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung battled his mind if he should escape now. His car was anyway a feet away... he could sprint and get into his car and just rev off.

But his feet walked over to the door with legs trembling subtly. Subtly.

Taehyung walked in through the door, darkness greeting him. None of the lights were switched on and Taehyung felt like he was in a slight horror movie.

He flinched when he heard the door close.

Utter Darkness.

No light.

No Jungkook.

Taehyung gasped, his heart rate rising.

"J-Jungkook?" Taehyung stuttered

"Jungkook where are you?" The male hissed into the empty air, hands wading around in total darkness to find something... anything.

He chuckled humorlessly, trying to attain his courage "very... very funny Jeon."

Taehyung grazed his fingers against a wall, his hands searching with desperation.

"Where... the fuck are.. those switches?"

"Jungkook I swear to God you have no idea what I will do when I'll find you. I swear I will literally-" he gasped when he felt a pair of arms around his waist.

"What will you do pretty?" Jungkook whispered in his ears... whispered sensually.

The raventte raked his fingers through Taehyung's soft locks and tugged it to the right.

Jungkook left a kiss on Taehyung's exposed neck.

"Tell me what you will do pretty.."

Another kiss.

"Tell me"

Another kiss- no not just a kiss... Jungkook just let his lips rest there, moving slowly and sensually against one part of his neck.

Taehyung let out a breathy moan, surprising himself.

Taehyung involuntarily leaned back, his back colliding with the raventte's chest.

It was as if Taehyung had set off a timer, Jungkook quickly flipped Taehyung, making his back collide with the wall instead.

"Dont tempt me pretty..." Jungkook growled slowly, sending shivers all over Taehyung's body.

Taehyung was damn sure, this wasnt the first time he heard that sentence for the day but he was far too gone to recall the moment when he felt Jungkook's lips crash with his.

Taehyung was frozen, not knowing quite what he should really do but a squeeze on his thigh was enough to get him back on.

He eagerly kissed the male back, flesh against flesh and teeth against teeth.

God.. kissing Jungkook felt heavenly. The raventte put the right amount of pressure and tugged on his lip, nipping from time to time to excite Taehyung even more.

Taehyung's hands ran from Jungkook's shoulder to the back of his head, gripping on tons of his hair and Taehyung tugged it back, resulting a pleasing groan leave Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook likes his hair being tugged. Noted.

The raventte gripped Taehyung's thighs and hoisted him, clamping against the wall.

Funny as it seems... Taehyung used to do that before when he hooked up with people... but now with the roles reversed, Taehyung found it hard to admit... but heck- he might as well like this.

"J-Jung... mmh.. kook.." Taehyung mumbled in between the kiss, reminding Jungkook he was running short on breath.

Jungkook detached his lips and heaved a breath, same as Taehyung.

They wanted to see each other's faces but the darkness restricted their vision.

As if the same thought had striked them both, Jungkook heaved the pink haired male up, on which Taehyung instinctively wrapped his legs around Jungkooks waist.

Taehyung was vaguely impressed when he felt Jungkook climb up the stairs. He was sure he wasnt really that heavy... but with the weight and size of an average male adult... Taehyung was amazed of Jungkook's strength, counting in the fact that it was dark and carrying someone up on the stairs wasnt a piece of cake.

There was silence for the most part while Taehyung played with Jungkook's hair, impatient and horny.

A man with needs.

Jungkook finally pushed a door and walked in, immediately kissing the male in his arms.

Taehyung obliged and kissed him back with equal passion and lust.

Oh it was lust. Plain lust.

Jungkook walked over to the bed and dropped the pink haired male against the soft mattress.

Their faces finally visible to each other from the moonlight seeping in through the window.

Jungkook paused to look at the male beneath.

Breathtaking.

Pink hair messy, hooded eyes and mouth parted with a little string of saliva running down his chin.

Breathtaeking.

Taehyung looked like the embodiment of pure sin and Jungkook couldn't believe he was there watching it unfold.

Did Jungkook ever dream of this?

He wasnt sure.

But oh boy, he surely was gonna dream of this sight every night.

"Are you gonna just stand there staring at me or do you want me to top you?"

Jungkook eyes twitched a little, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek.

Silver tongued as always, Jungkook thought.

As if his ego was snapped, the raventte climbed onto the bed, his gaze dark and only focused on the pink haired male as he held his hands in place, recieving a hot glare from the latter.

"Dont test me pretty... you dont want me getting mad during sex."

"Oh so you do know the sex-part. I was just doubting a little." Taehyung mocked.

"Sassy I see... be bold all you want pretty, but you have no idea what you have trapped yourself into.." Jungkook said in a low voice, a 100 octaves deeper than his normal airy tone. His hands switching to hold both wrists under one palm.

Taehyung felt a shiver run down his spine.

Great.

What do we do now?

"This shirt is pretty." Jungkook commented tracing the lace frill with his finger. "...but a nuisance."

"Just like you." Jungkook licked his lips. "Do you know what kind of nuisance you are?" The raventte asked, hovering over the male beneath him, his right knee folding right over Taehyung's crotch.

Taehyung simply gulped.

Jungkook smirked dangerously. "Do you know what I do to such nuisances?" He teased pushing his knee in slow dragging manner, the pressure increasing leaving Taehyung in a mess with a painful hard on that strained against his pants.

Taehyung huffed, trying to hold his moans back. He couldnt just moan at that. It was too embarrassing.

On noticing this, Jungkook began unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt and his fingers darted straight to his nipples, eliciting a gasp from the latter.

Jungkook only smirked even more, fastening the circular movements with his knee and pinching Taehyung's hardening buds.

The overwhelming pleasure drove Taehgung crazy, letting an involuntary distinguishable deep moan, resulting in Jungkook to stop his movements.

Taehyung's eyes shot open and a subtle whine left his lips.

"Jeon you bastard..." Taehyung hissed looking at the shameless grin Jungkook had on.

"Be nice.." Jungkook instructed as he proceeded to remove Taehyungs shirt.

Honestly.... Jungkook or the latter for that matter of fact, had no idea what it was like to have sex with a man. Ofcourse the two knew the basics, they had gay and bisexual friends and wide internet so it was a little understandable.

Apart from that... Jungkook knew how to pleasure a man, counting a few points here and there when his ex used to do it to him.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung when his fingers hooked around his pant hoops, as if asking for the final consent.

Taehyung exhaled with a slight nod because he was absoluetly flustered.

Ofcourse all the shame came back in his head when Jungkook removed his boxers along with his pants.

Taehyung wasnt small. He was pretty much above average and he was a proud male considering the amounts of jokes cracked on Asian men.

Taehyung would have covered himself with his hand but he wasnt some virgin boy trying to lose his virginity with the famous jock.

He was Kim Fucking Taehyung.

And he projected no shame whatsoever, even if he felt shameful on the inside.

"I'm bigger than you? Wanna change your mind and have me top you?" Taehyung broke the silence, a little creeped that Jungkook had basically zoned out on his dick.

Does Jungkook not have one? Taehyung thought.

Jungkook smirked in return, a dangerous one that too. Dangerous for Taehyung's pumping cardiovascular system.

Jungkook simply unbuttoned his shirt, holding his stare with Taehyung. The tension only building up.

Taehyung's throat ran dry.

Jungkook shirtless should be a crime.

His defined and toned chest, sculpted perfectly that Taehyung began getting weird ideas in his head.

Looking at Taehyung's lost expression, it only boosted Jungkook's ego with his smirk never fading.

"What's with you topping me?" Jungkook asked, trying to get Taehyung's eyes back at him

"I think I'll top next time." Taehyung replied, his gaze still stuck at Jungkook's abs.

"There's going to be a next time?" Jungkook emphasized with a grin and sending the mocking tone, Taehyung looked up to meet the raventte's gaze.

"What if the sex with you topping goes so bad? I'd like a full refund where I get to torture you for my wasted time." Taehyung replied smugly with a subtle smirk.

"Hmm.. guess I'll have to make the most of it tonight I guess.." Jungkook mumbled to himself, dropping his pants.

Taehyung's jaw dropped.

There's no way that's real, Taehyung thought.

Taehyung chuckled nervously "that is not going anywhere near me."

Jungkook cocked his head to the side as he crawled back into the bed, hovering above the male.

"You sure pretty?" Jungkook simply asked before kissing Taehyung harshly. Teeth pulling onto his bottom lip and then kissing him again.

Jungkook slipped into the crook of Taehyungs neck and began his artistry. Kissing, biting and licking, eliciting moans from the pink haired men.

With the ego boost, Jungkook's hands travelled down to grip onto Taehyung's shaft, stroking it with an agonizing pace

"You sure you dont want any of this?" He whispered into Taehyung's ears.

"J-Jungk~ mmhm Jung-koo.. ughmm kook.. f-faster~"

"You can still tell me to stop..." he teased.

"ughmmm~~~ n-no... J-Jungk... koo-" Taehyung whined.

"Tell me what you want..." Jungkook asked, running his thumb over the wet slit in slow tentative circles as his rest of his fingers gripped on the member to build pressure.

"Mmhhh~ mm... please.. I Jung- ah.. kook~"

"Please what?"

"Please.. ughmmm~ t-touch me... j-just touch m-me...do... do something... please~~ ah- koo~ " Taehyung pleaded.

Jungkook smirked.

Jungkook wanted to unfold Taehyung. Rip him, wreck him, have him begging for more, pleading, writhing, crying under him. Crying for him. Jungkook wanted to undo Taehyung, have him vulnerable and shaking with his pretty big eyes and parted lips. He wanted him under his mercy, begging for more and more.

Maybe Jungkook was a little bit of sadist.

Just... maybe.

And Jungkook had Taehyung right where he wanted him.

He kissed Taehyung again before creeping down, replacing his hand with his mouth.

It was weird.

Having somebody else's, preferably a Male's genitals in his mouth wasnt exactly what Jungkook had planned in his life.

But life's full of surprises, now ain't it?

Taehyung sucked in a breath, almost jolting up. Taehyung gripped onto the pillow as Jungkook hollowed his cheeks and began bobbing his head.

Taehyung cursed out of the immense pleasure that drove his legs a little limp.

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh god~ Jungkook~" he continued, his voice getting louder until he felt the familiar coil in his stomach and he moaned even louder

His hands automatically running to grip Jungkook's hair as he bucked his hips up into Jungkook's mouth to meet his high.

"Ngghh~ Jungkook.. I-I'm- ughmm~~ kook I'm- wh- wha"

Taehyung's moans reduced to whines when Jungkook pulled away, with narrowed eyes.

"I- I.. I was so.. close-" Taehyung rambled senselessly, his expression lost and his eyes almost teary from the denied release.

"No touching me." Jungkook replied with a hint of annoyance.

"W-What?"

"I said... you dont get to touch me till I tell you to." The raventte repeated, his tone sending shivers within Taehyung.

Jungkook leaned in to kiss Taehyung but the pink haired male slightly moved.

"What?" Jungkook snapped annoyed.

"You... you just had my dick in your mouth.." Taehyung said slowly, but loud enough for the raventte to hear.

"So? If you dont want mine in yours in this position then I suggest you to shut up."

Taehyung gulped.

Jeon Jungkook is gonna kill him. With his hotness.

The raventte proceeded to kiss Taehyung with the same harsh tugs and bites which Taehyung may or may not have grown a liking for.

Jungkook haulted with the make out session and then pulled away, bringing two digits infront of Taehyung's face.

"Suck."

And Taehyung complied to the instruction taking the fingers in his mouth and swirling his tongue around it.

He kept his gaze locked with Jungkook's as he did it and could clearly justify that it truly was effecting the male. His boner standing out and with every swirl of his tongue it only seemed to shift a centimeter higher.

Jungkook pulled out his saliva-coated fingers and then looked at Taehyung.

"I'm going to prep you. This might feel weird but you need to relax."

Jungkook teased his finger around the rim of Taehyung's hole, eliciting unsteady breaths from the latter. Jungkook slipped in his first digit and Taehyung sucked in a breath.

"Wha- it feels... it feels weird.." Taehyung commented, his expression unreadable.

Apart from feeling weird he felt a slight tinge of pain but that was it- nothing else. But when Jungkook slipped in the other finger... Taehyung felt it.

Oh God.

"Ow! Ow- okay.. this hurts a little.."

Jungkook remained silent, his expression focused and eyes concentrated on one point.

"Okay Jungkook.. ugh... this is a sham. Ow. I will want my refun- ahhah!" Taehyung gasped while a smirk carved on Jungkook's face.

"Found it." He grinned.

Jungkook then proceeded to hit the same spot, scissoring his way through the tight hole and leaving Taehyung in a moaning cursing mess who only begged for more.

"Mhhh~ faster! Faster- Jungk-"

And Jungkook withdraws again.

Taehyung wondered if 'faster' was some codeword or something cause everuthime he said it, Jungkook would deny his desperate release.

Jungkook leaned over to the bedside cabinet and pulled out a condom.

How it got there- was a question that everyone had in their minds.

Ripping out the wrapper and rolling it down his length, he crawled back into the bed.

Taehyung gulped again.

Two fingers were enough to make him feel fear towards anal sex but having a huge way above average dick shoved up his virgin ass?

Uh uh.

"Jungkook- if I die here- know that my brother knows the law" Taehyung rambled.

"If you're gonna die from immense pleasure... I don't think anybody can do anything about that-" Jungkook smiled lifting Taehyung's legs higher.

Smiled.

Fucking smiled. Did he think this was funny???

Taehyung was gonna lose his mind.

He was absolutely losing his mind over having to witness his ass destroyed but this asshole was smiling.

"Try breathing and relax if you dont want it to hurt-"

"I know the intro!" Taehyung snapped but immediately changed his sentence when he felt a glare on him "its gonna hurt anyways. Just don't destroy me and be gentle!"

Jungkook smiled again, his hair falling over his eyebrows

"I'll be as gentle as possible pretty..."

Okay- Taehyung thought. Its gonna be alright. Its gonna be alright. Its gonna be-

"Ahhh fucking no! Get it out! Get it out!" Taehyung screamed halfway from the pain of feeling Jungkook's length in his insides.

"Just relax... okay?" Jungkook said in a calm tone, lowering himself.

"It hurts Jungkook... p-please it.. it hurts.." Taehyung tears seeping down his cheeks.

God Taehyung is never ever EVER gonna make fun of anybody who he is gonna hook up with and if they start crying mid-sex.

Watching Taehyung cry, brimmed a portion of Jungkook's heart, turning him on even more.

Taehyung looked too fuckable.. too too fuckable with his teary big eyes and vulnerable stance and Jungkook wanted nothing but ram his entire length in and fuck him senseless but.... waitaminute... since the boy had his basic human streak, he decided to let his erotic fantasy die down for once.

There is a next time after all.

"Try breathing in... relax okay? Can you do that for me? Here... you can hold my hand okay? Hold me."

Taehyung nodded pursing his pouty lips.

Jungkook moved his length further in, allowing Taehyung fo adjust and the male's grip on his hand significantly tightened with every inch. Jungkook had finally pushed his entire length in after a whole 20 minutes and Taehyung finally let out a shaky breath.

"Y-You can move now..."

And so did the raventte. He moved his hips slowly and surely, with Taehyung's nails digging in his shoulder.

Jungkook picked up a steady pace that reduced Taehyung's whines and bent down to mark Taehyung's honey golden skin.

With each bite and kiss, Taehyung's skin blossomed with red and purple blotches.

"K-Kiss me.. Kiss me n-now" Taehyung stuttered through but Jungkook complied and kissed him passionately, distracting Taehyung from the ass-ripping pain. Literally.

There was a whole few minutes of painful fucking and at one point Taehyung's eyes snapped open with a moan leaving his throat.

Jungkook moved his head to see Taehyung's expression and smirked.

"The pain's gone now... I'll show you the heavens pretty."

And with that the raventte took his length out, with his tip in and rammed back in with all his force hitting right into Taehyung's prostate.

Taehyung's vision blanked out as he let out the loudest moan of his entire 24 years.

"J-Jung-"

"I know- I know..." Jungkook groaned as he fastened his pace, hitting the right spot with each powerful thrust. He loved the way Taehyung's velvety walls wrapped around him. It was perfect. Too perfect.

Taehyung's moans got louder and louder  and with each time he yelled 'faster' Jungkook complied to it and went even more faster.

Jungkook dipped into the crook of Taehyung's neck and inhaled his perfume- something flowery but musky at the same time, but Jungkook was already too addicted to it. It was as if the scent had seeped deep into him and he wanted nothing but that around him. It was dangerous.. but dammit- he'd risk it all.

With the way Taehyung was complying and reacting to him- was too intoxicating and addicting.

It was too Irresistible.

Taehyung was too damn irresistible and God forbid his thoughts- Jungkook didnt want this side of Taehyung to be shared with anybody else.

With his legs shivering and hair damp with sweat and pretty big eyes and pouty full kissable lips mumbling random curses and moaning his name over and over again... God- Jungkook didnt want to share at all.

"Kook~ oh God. Oh God!" Taehyung moaned as Jungkoom started stroking his unattended dick that was throbbing.

"God- Taehyung.. your walls- it's like they are sucking me in.. ughmm you take me so well. You're so good pretty... so so good" Jungkook praised hitting at the sweet spot with a different angle which left Taehyung writhing.

"Ughmm~ Kook- I'm... I- I'm close~" Taehyung moaned. "I- I cant~ Jung- ngh~~"

"Come for me baby..." Jungkook groaned into his ears and Taehyung did moaning out Jungkook's name and scratching the raventte's back, spilling all over Jungkook's hands and his own stomach.

Taehyung was completly spent as he whined about over-sensitivity when the raventte snapped his hips harder, trying to chase his own high.

"Mmgh.. God Taehyung-"

Jungkook groaned into Taehyung's mouth and with one last powerful thrust came all undone.

Jungkook dropped himself on the Taehyung's chest, tired but not as much as Taehyung- who was almost on the verge of passing out.

Jungkook slowly pulled himself out and Taehyung let out a feathered breath on the filling loss.

Jungkook was almost lost with the way Taehyung clenched and unclenched over nothing and Jungkook had to remind himself to keep his erotic fantasies away for once.

Taehyung's ass was his anyway from the moment on.

Rolling out the condom and disposing it away, Jungkook got a warm towel and cleaned the other, ridding him off the splayed bodily fluids. Jungkook finally laid beside the pink haired male, who shifted to cuddle him.

"I didnt say you could cuddle" Jungkook said aloud, stiffening a bit from the close contact.

"Ugh- bastard." Taehyung mumbled, annoyed as he shifted away, but not before inhaling against Jungkook's skin.

Jungkook just smiled at the thought of the older liking his scent as well.

Atleast... he's not the only one who's weird here.

"Night pretty."

"Night Jeon."

_______________

_______________

Authors note:

The chapter title is basically for me. I'm heading out to get some holy water bye.

If my Christian family finds this imma die.

This some mediocre smut like OKAY IM NEW AT THIS. DO NOT ATTACK ME. PLEASE   T^T

Anyway- lemme know your thoughts  T_T

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Love,
Jaye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 136K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
762K 33.8K 88
A bad romance. Full of love, hate and revenge. When jeon jungkook a university heartthrob and Kim Taehyung a new student, known for his ethereal face...
132K 5.2K 45
Kim taehyung....The famous CEO in Korea's biggest company... extremely rude....cold and arrogant...who doesn't believe in love or marriage like shit...
37K 1.5K 23
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, an intern in a small company, and Kim taehyung, the powerful CEO of Kim corps. A month ago, Jungkook went to a reception o...