𝕸𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊...

By Minkittystan

Everything changes when you grow up and meet new people. ------- "We shot two birds with one bullet. Great!"... More

Intro
Trailer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 4

13 3 0
By Minkittystan

————————————
As I was staring out the giant glass window, my phone started to ring in my pocket. I took it out and spared a glance at it. Taeshik, why is he calling now?

I ignored it and stare at Jimin, who was also doing the same. "What?" I muttered. He shook his head.

My phone kept ringing three times but I just ignored it.

"Why aren't you receiving the call? It might be important," Jimin said, as he was also able to hear the phone ringing. "Nah, it's fine," I shook my head.

It stopped ringing with a 'ting' sound. I took it out.

Message:

Taeshik: Important!

"Uhh... Jimin, I gotta take this call," I stood up and walked out of his office towards mine. What could this important thing be?

As I reached my office, I redialed Taeshik's number.

*Over The Call*

Why weren't you answering my calls!!?

I immediately moved the phone away from my ear.

Jeez. Chill out, man! I was in Jimin's office.

Whatever, just don't do anything stupid.

TAESHIK!!!

Haha, ~ caught you.

I'll never forgive you.

Fine, I'll stop.

Yeah right, why did you call?

Meet me up at the cafe at the mall.

Why?

I said it's important, right?

Yeah so?

Get your ass here now!!

With that, he hung up. I chuckled and made my way towards my car before driving to the cafe. What is this important thing? I can't keep on visiting the HQ, Jimin will start to suspect me.

"Yah Julian! Over here!" I turned my head, "What's up!" I sat down at the table, making myself as comfortable as I can.

"So what's your so-called 'important' meetup?" I asked as the waiter placed the coffee on the table and left.

"This," he said as he took out a pack of SIM cards. "What am I gonna do with a SIM card?" I asked taking it from him.

"You'll be using that from now on," he said taking a sip of his iced tea. "Why?"

"You see, as you discharged from the hospital without taking Jungkook. He kinda got mad and came by our HQ asking for your whereabouts. We..... uh..... refused to tell him and..... now he's looking for you," he explained sighing.

"You could've told him that I'm on a mission, I'm sure he'd understand," I said looking at the SIM card.

"Don't worry about him, just insert this into your phone," he said impatiently. I sighed and took out my old SIM inserting the new one.

As soon as my phone turned on, it's started to ring. I picked it up.

*Over The Call*

Hello?

This is Jimin. Where are you?

I'm on my way. How did you get my number?

From the form, you filled out.

Ok, worry. I'm coming.

Be quick.

I hung up and looked at Taeshik, "Thanks to me." "Why?"

"Cause I wrote this number in the forms except for the one you had a few minutes ago," he replied nodding at himself, satisfied. "I'm not thankful."

I stood up and started to walk to my car. I drove off and parked my car beside Jimin's. I got out and walked towards the HQ. As soon as I entered.

"Jensoo! Boss is out of control, you need to get to him, NOW!" said Mark.

I nodded and rushed my way towards his office. I flung the door open and found Jimin pointing a gun at his head. His finger on the trigger. It'll shot out anytime if I'm not fast enough.

"JIMIN!!!!!"

I ran to him and smacked the gun out of his hand. The bullet got out towards the wall. Thankfully, I was on time. He looked at me, "I thought you also left me and was never gonna co...."

I crashed my lips against his and kissed him gently. He seemed shocked at first but responded. I was also taken aback by my own decision.

After a while, I broke the kiss leaving both of us breathing hard.

"I would never leave you," I said hugging him tightly as if my life depends on it. He snuggled onto the crock of my neck.

"I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled.

*After A Few Weeks*

I still haven't got a chance to sneak into the hackers' lab. But I think that I've fallen for Jimin. He can't even live a second without me by his side, he always thinks that I'll leave him. But one day he was at my house and Sehyo showed up.

"Hey, Jensoo. How ar..." his eyes grew bigger and so did my cause the one who opened the door was no other then JIMIN.

"Babe, who's this?" he asked. "He's one of my..... childhood friends," I hesitantly replied.

"Yeah... I'm Bae Sehyo, nice to meet you," he slightly bowed.

"I'm Jimin, Jensoo's boyfriend," he said without any expression on his face. Is he mad or jealous?

"What made you knock here?" I asked going straight to the point. "I came here to give you this," he handed me an envelope.

"Who sent it?" I asked. "Your brother," he lied

"Are you gonna stay or go back to Daegue?" I asked. "I wished to stay but I have to go. Don't worry I'll drop by sometimes. Se.." he didn't finish his sentence as Jimin pushed him out the door.

"Yeah yeah, I'll say goodbye to her for you," that he shut the door to his face. "Do you like him?" his gaze was dark.

What? He is jealous.

"Jimin, don't tell me you're jealous," I said as a smirk formed over my lips. "Yes, I am and..."
"And what, Jimin?"

He walked close to me but I ran into my lab and put the envelope on the table and ran back out locking the door behind me.

"And don't ever talk to any other guys if it's not me," he turned his back to me.

"Why Jiminie?~~" I hugged his waist from the back. "You know what?"

He turned towards me and smashed his lips against mine. As soon as I responded he pinned me against the wall, pulled out and took off his shirt revealing his breathtaking toned abs.

"J-Jimin," I stuttered

The first time I've ever stuttered and the first-ever time I've seen a guy shirtless. I know this is crazy and it's killing me. He didn't say anything instead grabbed my waist roughly and kissed me passionately. I could feel his heartbeat racing against his chest and his boner against me.

He picked me up without breaking the kiss and walked to my room. He pushed me on the bed and crawled on top of my body slowly with his fingers tracing my skin. He slowly took off my white shirt and kissed me full of lust.

But I felt like it's full of love. His hands moved to my thigh, slowly tracing it. I bit my lip between the kiss. He smirked and slid his hand into my pants rubbing my sweet part. I can't help but moan. He slid one finger into my pussy. He moved from my lips to my collarbone still fingering hard, "Say my name!" he ordered.

"No!" I denied. "Say it!" he commanded. "N... aaahh~"

He inserted another finger and thrusted, "Say it or else I'll punish you."

"What?!!" he inserted another finger without any warning. I moaned loudly, "Just say my name, baby."

He took off my pants along my underwear and took off his along with his boxers. He looked at me full of lustful eyes. I closed my eyes as he smashed his lips against mine. Without me knowing he smashed his member into my area. I started moaning between the kiss. He squeezed my chest. (Not gonna say that word or else you're gonna die more).

"JIMIN!!" he thrusted faster. "Yeah baby, louder."

I can't help but moan his name loudly.

*After 4 hour*

He collapsed beside me breathing heavily.

"J-Jimin y-you took m-my v-virginity," I forced my eyes shut, embarrassed. "I'm glad I did," he hugged me tightly and at that time I fell asleep into his arms.

*Next Morning*

I woke up with Jimin by my side. I still can't believe he took my first kiss and now took my virginity. I can't believe it. The guy I hated all my life took my everything.

"Jensoo, don't leave. I can't live without you. Please don't leave," he begged.

I looked over at him and he was sweating. Is he having a nightmare? I shook his body.

"Jimin, wake up, I'm here," he flung his eyes open and hugged me tightly. "You won't leave me, right? You won't leave like how the others left me?" he almost cried.

"No, Jimin. I won't, I won't leave you," I patted his back slightly as he started calmed down a little, "Now go get ready, don't you have a mission today?"

"I do but I want you to go with me," he requested with a pout. "Jimin no! Not again. I already said I won't go," I stood up from the bed and quickly walked to the bathroom.

I took a long hot shower and wore my white long sleeve shirt with black shorts. I got out, "Do you have man's clothes?"

"Yes,?I do and I think it'll fit you," I replied. He nodded and walked into the bathroom. I went to the lab and typed in my password. I got in and read the letter that Taeshik sent me.

After residing the letter I sighed and put it back. Locked the door and got out, "Where are you?" I turned and a shirtless Jimin came out of my room.

"Jimin, we're running late," I said. "Nah~" he hugged me from the back and kissed my neck. I nodded and turned towards him, "The time, Jimin," I said showing him the time.

"UGH! 'Time'," he mocked me as he pulled out and went to the bedroom. I took my car keys, "Why are you taking your car?" he asked.

"Because you're going on a mission, remember?" I said, putting my coat on. "But I can drive you th...."

"Jimin please."

He nodded and we both walked to our car and drive off in different directions. As I got in front of the HQ. I parked my car and walked in, "Where's the boss?" Mark asked.

"You should know," I said croakily and walked to my office, but then I came up with the idea of hacking into the lab since there aren't many people present today.

I did as my mind told me. I got inside the lab, locked the door and started to do my work.

"And~~ Done," I took the pen-drive and put it into my pocket. I opened the door, walked to my own office and dialled Taeshik's number.

*Over The Call*

Good news!!

What!! Did you already do it?

Shut up.

Yeah yeah, what's the news?

I got all the information.

Really!!

Meet me at the Starbucks.

I hung up and wore a coat, walked out of the HQ, into my car and towards the Starbucks.

"Hey, I'm here," Taeshik turned and walked towards me. "Here take it," I said handing him the pen-drive.

"I knew you'd fly yourself out of this mission," he said proudly. "What about the letter you sent me? Is it necessary?" I asked.

"Yes, it is and it's good f...."

"Babe, what are you doing here?" I turned and saw the face I didn't want to see at the moment right now.

"Uhhhh... I came to help a friend with his family probl..." he isn't let me finish and grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me out of the store. His grip was firm.

"Jimin, you're h-hurting me," I pleased but nothing happened, his grip around my wrist only became tighter. All I could do now is to whimper. He pushed me into his car and ordered the driver to go to his house.

I looked at my wrist since it's now free from his grip. It had purple fingerprints around it. How could he do this to me?

"What's wrong with you?" I nearly shouted. "You! You are making it hard for me to live," he shouted.

"Then get rid of me!!" I slightly yelled and looked out the window as tears started to build up in my eye sockets.

How could he speak to me as he did? No one ever yelled at me for such a thing. I hate him. I can't live like this. This is not how I live. No, at all.

~~~~~~~
Was it a bit tensed up here?

Words: 2126
Edited: ✔️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 326 55
Park Jimin was a cold blood mafia king. Who is CEO of Park Enterprises. He is the richest mafia boss in Seoul Korea. Everyone was scared of the Park...
347K 17K 60
Aliya didn't realize she was in love with her best friend until he announced that he is getting married. With a broken heart, she attends his wedding...
175K 14.7K 50
★Completed★ ★Mafia Boss jjk × Scaredy Cat pjm★ -Description- ❝A story where Jeon Jungkook is a feared Mafia boss and Park Jimin works as his assassin...
713 29 11
Y/N has never had a picture-perfect life. When she was just a small child, her parents died in a tragic plane crash - leaving only her and her older...