Son of the Dark (Male Sith Re...

By BillNyeTheRWBYGuy

Warrior... Killer... Survivor (Y/N) (L/N), descended from a generation of Sith, a mere relic of the Ancient S... More

Chapter 1: Assignment
Chapter 2: Operation Shatterpoint
Chapter 3: Battle for Kybolt
Chapter 4: Duel
Chapter 5: Counterattack
Chapter 6: Aleera
Chapter 7: Dual Duel
Chapter 8: The Jedi Council
Chapter 9: The Escape
Chapter 10: Fugitive
Chapter 11: Threats
Chapter 12: Revenge
Chapter 13: Negotiations Were Short...
Chapter 14: Less Rigorous Training...
Chapter 15: An Okay Feeling.
Chapter 16: Sabotage
Chapter 17: Calamity
Update
Chapter 18: Failure
Chapter 19: Twilight
Chapter 20: Revelation on Korriban
Chapter 21: Fall of (S/N)
Chapter 22: The Rise of (L/N)
BONUS CHAPTER: Life on the Planet (pt.1)

Life on the Planet (pt.2)

5.7K 119 49
By BillNyeTheRWBYGuy

A few hours had passed since Aleera disappeared into nowhere. I had long departed the lakeside and returned to a cave that we both sought refuge in. Using my lightsaber to light up some dry pieces of wood I found in the nearby forest. I stuck some meat onto a stick, rolling it carefully over the flames. It was taken from an animal who was oh so unlucky to look good enough to eat.

Things had gotten boring very quickly without her. But I understood her pain. She needs time to cope with it.

???: "You continue with your path towards affection for the Jedi Girl. Pathetic, if anything."

I leapt up from my seating position. Igniting my red lightsaber. Using it to illuminate the darkness, as night had fallen a few minutes ago. Though the moon provided luminescence.

(Y/N): "Who are you? Show yourself!"

I shouted. Out of the shadows came a black-robed figure. It felt... familiar.

(Y/N): "Who... Are you?..."

I stumbled back a little from shock. The robed figure removed it's hood, revealing my very own face beneath the shadows.

Dark (Y/N): "Come on (Y/N), you do not know me. I've always known you... You could say I represent the inner Sith within you."

I tilted my head a little, curiously eyeing my 'doppleganger'.

(Y/N): "How come I've never seen you before then...?"

Dark (Y/N): "Because this is different. There has never before been such a situation quite like this that we're experiencing."

(Y/N): "I'm not experiencing, I'm choosing. Choosing a different life for myself. Away from all that Dark Side-Light Side nonsense."

Dark (Y/N): "The nonsense you speak of has culminated into your greatest advantage. The Sith have finally won control of the galaxy from the filthy Jedi. A new Empire, adored by the populace. Which you can be a part of."

He said, smiling unnervingly.

(Y/N): "Ah I see. I'm trying to pull myself back to the Dark Side. So I can become a simple slave to another master."

Dark (Y/N): "Not slave. The second mightiest Sith in the galaxy! The Empire will be yours once Sidious is passed! Raise the ship! Get out of here! You're here for what? A girl. More pathetic than anything."

I didn't listen, I didn't want to listen. There was no way my Sith side would make me abandon Aleera on this planet.

(Y/N): "Get out of my head."

Dark (Y/N): "I am an integral part of you. I will always be a part of your psyche. Master Krassus drilled me into your head long ago, if you had already forgotten."

(Y/N): "I might not be able to forget you, but I can ignore you."

Dark (Y/N): "You are not ignoring me! You are ignoring your destiny!"

(Y/N): "I don't want my destiny to lead to your atrocious vision of a decrepit old man, rotting away on some isolated throne!"

Dark (Y/N): "Insolent coward!"

(Y/N): "ENOUGH!"

I re-ignited my lightsaber, swinging with all my might and rage at my darkened double. I hit air. Looking back, I saw nothing. Just a hallucination, or maybe something more...

I felt my hair, which all of a sudden felt heavy.  Looking up, I had not noticed that it was already moderately raining. Little droplets which hit the blade of my lightsaber evaporated into minuscule columns of steam. Night had fallen, where was Aleera. Has she really been gone that long? Where is she?!

I looked and listened around for any sign of her, a call, a silhouette. Anything. Then I began to utilize the Force to try and feel her presence. She was in the forest, still. After all this time she's still in there?

I wasted no time, dashing off to try and find out where she was. Traversing the woodlands and leaping over exposed roots, the Force guided my way through the trees. I could feel her presence growing stronger. Not just her's, others

- Aleera's POV -

Really should've taken my lightsabers with me...

I was surrounded by a pack of what appeared to be a couple dozen quadroped reptilians. Yellow eyes and drooling mouths, hissing with hunger.

Aleera: "Stay back!"

I force-pushed one away, but it didn't matter to them. One of the growling reptiles reared back it's head and bared it's sharp fangs. Probably signalling the others to attack.

At that moment, the one I assumed to be the leader leapt at me. It's claws poised to strike. However, a streak of crimson light brushed past it. The deceased creature's two halves landed at my feet. I looked to the newly arrived figure and sighed with a gentle smile.

Aleera: "Just on time."

I complimented.

(Y/N): "Need a hand?"

He raised his head as he asked, tossing one of my lightsabers to me.

Aleera: "Yes, actually. Quite the dramatic entrance."

I said. He walked towards me with a sly grin.

(Y/N): "Sith are masters of the dramatic entrance. You should have seen this one time I crashed this speeder-"

Aleera: "You do notice we're bantering whilst these things are still here, trying to attack us."

(Y/N): "Hm, fine. But I'm continuing the story later."

The two of us stood back-to-back. (Y/N) twirled his blade around a little, pointing it straight at one of the nearest reptilians. The rain intensified as little hisses of steam could be heard as the minuscule water drops fell onto our blades.

(Y/N): "Good, I don't have to wash the pieces off after this is over..."

He said in his usual overconfidence.

Aleera: "I wonder if these things could make a viable food source?"

(Y/N): "They'll happily volunteer for that taste test."

Aleera: "Always the positive one. Aren't you?"

- Timeskip - (Y/N)'s POV -

After breakfast, I returned to the lakeside to try and lift up our ship once more. A few attempts before had come pretty close. But I was yet to yield the results I wanted. One last go at it was extremely close, but it again fell back into the water after I had exerted almost all my energy into it.

Aleera: "Need help?"

I looked back at her, she was leaning against a nearby tree.

(Y/N): "Yes, actually. I'd love some your help."

I smiled.

(Y/N): "By the way, about the Jedi Order... I'm sorry it caused you such pain and turmoil. I'm ashamed that I wasn't able to stop it."

She held her hand up to stop me. I respectfully obliged

Aleera: "Dwelling on the past is petty. I figured that much out... I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have drawn my sabers on you like that. It was immature of me."

She said humbly. I placed my hand on her shoulder

(Y/N): "Let's put aside this Sith-Jedi rivalry. And work towards the future."

Aleera smiled more.

Aleera: "Our future."

She said, leaning in and giving me a little peck on the lips.

Aleera: "Now, let's get to work on this stubborn craft."

Aleera and I stood side by side. Both of us outstretching our hands. I clenched my upright fist more, while Aleera's hand just remained still and serine.

(Y/N): "Ready?"

Aleera: "Let's do this."

(A/N: Use the video at the top. Go to 2:30 'kay?)

The bulk of the ship began lifting out of the water steadily, already I could see some water life clamping down onto the submerged parts of the vessel.

(Y/N): "It's working!"

I cried out.

Aleera: "Don't get too excited, stay focused."

Water spilt out from small cracks and holes. It's metallic hull creaked while it hovered still over the lake and made it's way slowly to the shore. We couldn't rush it, otherwise something might fall off and we'd have to lift that up too. Already the moderately sized ship was causing a strain on both of us, yet working together. We were pulling through. When we worked together, we succeeded.

Aleera: "Don't make it go over us, set it down slowly."

She reminded. I nodded in response.

When the ship was finally out of the water and over dry land, we set it down nice and slowly. When it made contact with the ground, we both let out a huge sigh of relief as we released our hold on the ship.

(Y/N): "Finally that's over and done with."

I sat down on a nearby rock.

Aleera: "Your Force powers have grown stronger. Congratulations. Almost on par with mine."

My head jolted up to look at her, I immediately got off the stone

(Y/N): "What are you saying?"

Aleera: "Ever since I've known you, I've been more proficient in the Force.

(Y/N): "That's definitely a challenge, I can smell those from a mile away."

I boasted at her.

Aleera: "Why not take it?"

She gives me a confident smile, eerily similar to my own.

(Y/N): "I'm better at duelling, then. I beat a Dark Side you, after all."

I crossed my arms.

Aleera: "Oh, we'll see about that. (Y/N). Just a little friendly sparring match. Of course now there are none of the constraints that the Jedi Temple forces on duellers. So, this one might be a little... tough for you."

(Y/N): "I see that the padawan needs one, last lesson."

I smirked.

Aleera: "Show me then, that Sith are more than what they boast. I'll also make this fair."

She said, igniting only one of her two lightsabers.

(Y/N): "I shall fight with the strength of a thousand Dark Lords of the Past."

Aleera: "May the best fighter win, first to be at one's mercy loses."

(Y/N): "Deal."

My hand itched to grasp at my trusty blood-red blade once more. Grabbing without a moment's hesitation, I ignited it. Saluting Aleera with my blade, as she responded in turn. The both of us charged at each other one last time to determine who really was the superior fighter.

(A/N: Aaand that's the end of Male Sith Reader. Comment on who you'd think would win this friendly sparring match! Us or our beloved love interest. See you guys next time!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Barriss Offee By idk

Science Fiction

5K 451 12
HIGHEST RANKINGS- #1 in #PloKoon & #1 in #BarrissOffee (6th Feb 2019) 1# in: #Barriss, #Offee, #Luminara, #BarrissOffee, #PloKoon & #StarWarsFanFicti...
101K 975 10
(Y/N) (L/N), a Jedi that disappeared before the Clone Wars had begun. He had been known for his passion to defend those who couldn't defend themselve...
23.2K 448 35
It has been years since Master Yoda has had a Padawan. That is until he meets Padme's sister Y/n by sensing something strong in her. Y/n trains to be...
4K 48 4
Starkiller was an apprentice to darth vader, he would follow his commands without question, he would hunt jedi that survived the massacre and give in...