All Mights daughter (Katsuki...

By GameTimeYT

Y/N is secretly All Mights daughter and gets into UA Hight by Recommendation. Her mother passed away when she... More

First day pt.2
First day pt.3
Class president
Attack pt.1
Attack pt.2
After school training
Random day...
School training
Sports festival
Event 1: obstacle course
Event 2: Cavalry battle
Event 3: the tournament Pt.1
Event 3: the tournament Pt.2
Tournament 2nd round
Tournament final round
The date?
Hero Names
Internships
The Hero Killer
The aftermath
New student
Race
Before the exams
Exams
Talk
Shopping
Pool
Camp!
Night 1
Camp day 2
The attack!?
Villains
Kidnapped
The next day
Dad!?
Fight!
Symbol Of Peace
Dorm notice
Home alone
Dorms
The girls rooms
Ultimate moves
Upgrades
Night together
Licensing exam
Orientation
Test 1 pt.1
Test 1 pt.2
Test 1 Pt.3
Test 2 Pt.1
Test 2 pt.2
Test 2 pt.3
Finished the test
Heartbreak
Back to school
More matchmaking
The big three
Surprise attack
Realisation

First Day pt.1

42.5K 937 3K
By GameTimeYT

Y/Ns POV

"Y/N come over here! I have some amazing news!" My father said in his Hero form.

I groaned as I walked over to him. "What?"

He smiled. "I have found my successor!"

"Wow that's amazing, let me guess it's some tall buff powerful dude." I said unenthusiastically.

He just laughed at this. "You shall see my child, you will meet him at school tomorrow."

I rolled my eyes and teleported to my bedroom. I wonder who's going to be in my class.

Time skip brought to you by All Might

"Y/N time for school," my father said waking me from my slumber.

I groaned as I rolled out of bed...literally. I fell on the floor and got up. I looked in the mirror to see my reflection, it was horrifying. I looked at the time at widened my eyes.

"Dad! It's only 6:30!" I yelled.

"Yeah and? Since I work there we have to get there early." He replied.

I rolled my eyes and groaned in annoyance. I walked over to my door and shut it. I then decided to get dressed in my school uniform. It was nice but not my style, I preferred jeans. I brushed my short H/C (if it's not short deal with it because it is now!) and grabbed my things.

I walked downstairs, even though I can teleport, and I saw my dad waiting for me.

"What took you so long?" He chuckled.

"I had to get ready, it's like something that's required to be done." I replied chuckling.

We walked outside and got in his truck and drove to school. We got there at about 7:38 and I saw some people walking to the school. I got out the truck and walked into school and to my class A-1. I walked in and was greeted by a few students, one looked like a rebel. He had spiky ash blonde hair.

I saw another boy, I think his name is Shoto Todoroki, he was another student on recommendations. He was the second highest recommended while I was the highest.

"So you're the other student in recommendation?" A girl asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I was the highest student for recommendations."

"Oh nice, what's your quirk?" She asked.

"Oh well I have three-"

"You have three quirks?!" A boy with blonde and black hair asked me.

I jumped a little due to his sudden shout. "Yeah, I inherited two from my mother and one from myself."

"I can already say I'm stronger than you," the ash blonde hair grunted.

I rolled my eyes. "And what is your quirk?"

"Explosions," he replied.

"Wait actual?" I asked shocked.

He nodded. "And what's your three?"

"Teleportation, explosions, and I have the ability to give myself any quirk." I replied.

"Wow that is soo cool!" A girl with pink skin explained.

"Aha yeah I guess so," I nervously chuckled.

"I'm Denki Kaminari," the boy with blonde and black hair introduced himself.

"I'm Y/N Yagi," I smiled shaking his hand.

"I'm Hanta Sero," a boy with black hair and weirs elbows smiled.

"I'm Momo Yaoyorozu," the girl first girl smiled, she has really pretty long black hair.

"Ribit, I'm Tsuyu Asui but you can call me Sui." A girl that acted like a frog smiled.

Her quirk must be frog or something like that.

A blonde and very fashionable guy walked up to me. "Mademoiselle I am Yuga Aoyama."

Is he actually French?

"I'm Mina Ashido!" The pink skinned girl beemed cheerily.

A girl with purple hair walked up to me and the group of people. "I'm Kyoka Jiro."

"Mashirao Ojiro," a boy with a large tail smiled.

A really cute guy with red hair came up to me and grinned. "I'm Eijiro Kirishima."

A boy that looked similar to a crow stood up. "Fumigate Tokoyami."

"Can everyone sit down!" A boy with glasses yelled at the class.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Tenya Iida," he replied glaring at the Ashy Blonde who had sat back down after a while. "Get your feet off the table!"

Two more people walked into class. One had green hair and the other had brown.

"What! How did the quirkless loser get in here!" The ashy blonde one shouted.

I looked over at the two people and saw the green haired guy freeze. I walked up to them and smiled.

"I heard about your attack," I smiled.

"Y-you did?" He asked taken aback.

I nodded. "I'm Y/N Yagi."

"Izuku Midoriya," he replied nervously.

"I'm Ochaco Uraraka," the girl with brown hair smiled.

"Can you all pleasebtet seated," someone bluntly said.

"Mr Aizawa!" I panicked as I ran to my seat.

Both Midoriya and Uraraka turned and screamed seeing Mr Aizawa on the floor in a sleeping bag.

"When did you get there?" Tenya asked sounding surprised.

Mr Aizawa ignored him and walked into class, everyone taking their seats. "Go and get your gym clothes on."

"Aren't we supposed to be going to Orientation?" Midoriya asked.

"This is my class and how I run it is my choice." He bluntly explained.

Time skip brought to you by Shota Aizawa

We all met outside and saw Mr Aizawa waiting for us.

"Today we are going to start with an exercise using our quirks," he began to explain.

I looked over to Midoriya who seemed to be afraid. I walked over to him and smiled softly.

"You shouldn't be worried," I smiled softly.

"I-I'm not hehe," he nervously smiled.

He's hiding something and I think I know what.

"Katsuki Bakugo you will go first," Mr Aizawa said in his usual blunt tone.

The ashy blonde dude walked to Mr Aizawa. So that's his name Katsuki Bakugo.

"What's your furthest through in junior high?" Mr Aizawa asked.

"Uhh 75 meters I think," he replied.

"Try throwing the ball but this time using your quirk," he instructed.

Bakugo nodded and threw the ball. Mr Aizawa showed everyone the results.

"705 METERS!!!" Everyone but me yelled.

"Y/N your turn," Mr Aizawa pointed to me.

I breathed in and walked to the circle and grabbed a ball.

"Only use your explosion quirk and not the others okay?" He said strictly.

I sighed. "Damn I was really looking forward to using a different quirk."

I closed my eyes and focused really hard. I threw the ball as hard as I could and there was a loud explosion. Just like Bakugo's when he went. I started to walk back when the class gasped in surprise.

"872.6 METERS!" Even Bakugo shouted this.

I smirked slightly. "That's not even my full power, I just wanted to save some for later."

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Midoriya explained.

I chuckled. "Nope, pays to have a powerful father."

"So who is your dad?" Iida asked.

"That's confidential," I replied bluntly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 45.3K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
23.8K 399 62
(Completed!) {Written in April 18th, 2020/ Being edited (grammatically)} (Y/N) is a beautiful girl who grew up by All Might's side. She could control...
138K 2.6K 12
(y/n) is cute, pretty, and powerful. The only girl who's a multiple quirk yielder, makes her better than the rest. All too powerful. But, what if thi...
299K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...