One Despicable Guy by Friendl...

By eleighjah

When Megumi turned 16, she was officially at marriage age, which forced her to have wedding interviews in fav... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Wedding Interview
Chapter 2: Life at the Institute
Chapter 3: Obento!
Chapter 4: Brotherly Love
Chapter 5: Annoying Friends
Chapter 6: One Despicable Family
Chapter 7: Yahiro's Troubled Mind
Chapter 8: A Dream in Common
Chapter 9: A Day with the In Laws
Chapter 10: Promises
Chapter 11: Together we Stand
Chapter 12: New Found Feelings
Chapter 13: For my Loved One
Chapter 14: Merry S. A. Christmas
Chapter 15: Megumi's Determination
Chapter 16: Lady in Red
Chapter 17: A Wife's Concern
Chapter 18: Walking Side by Side
Chapter 19: The Value of Money part 1
Chapter 19: The Value of Money part 2
Chapter 20: Deadline
Epilogue
Special Chapter 2: The New S.A

Special Chapter 1: Our Special Days

3.3K 23 6
By eleighjah

"We're laughing and quarreling, it never goes stale, every day we are growing up, every day is fantastic!" Her voice echoed all around the night city of Tokyo during a festival by the streets, and everyone freaked out when hearing her voice. "Come on, I wonder what sort of things are waiting today. These are our special days!" The crowd heard her, it was one of her usual songs, but this time she was using a different style, Megumi enjoyed pop style more than classical, or at least, she grew to like it that way. "Beautiful and shiny days! I want to go and be with you! It's a wonderful and dreaming heart! It will forever smile!" The music began playing louder, giving Megumi a little moment to rest her voice, but instead of staying still and resting, she began dancing.

Megumi, now a 25 years old, was Akira's major model. And every day the girl tried on a different attire for her presentations, this time wearing yellow pants and top with a pink sleeveless jacket, a purple paint tattoo of a star covering her right eye, and her hair silky and free, but with two bangs of hair as curls in front of her face, not a very nice combination, but Akira was the fashion designer, and her designs seemed to be selling fairly well, so Megumi normally had to tolerate the odd fashion she was forced to wear, especially because sometimes it was hard to move on them.

"You rushed into my classroom out of breathe. All the eyes of my class focused on you! What did you do this time? What problem you got yourself into? You are more interesting than my lecture!" The crowd took pictures of her, and the flashing lights forced a smile on her. This was the only moment in which she could have her fans taking pictures of her. At any other given second, her agents would just crush the paparazzi's cameras. Megumi was one of the few idols who didn't have a rumor at all.

"Despite that you are always a mess! You start running as if inside of a battlefield! But you never give up! The try it over, try always, try over again!" Even her choreography was impeccable, every move was carefully traced. Megumi had worked so hard, and was living her dream with happiness. All good things come after great effort. The girl always worried about her voice, who feared crowded places, who was insecure, and who had a terrible condition, no longer existed. That Megumi was only a faint dream. "Even if you shed out tears of regret and get depressed! Every day we are growing up and it is fantastic! Everyday it's awesome, it is irreplaceable. These are our special days!"

Megumi didn't need to write new songs at all. She had many popular songs of her own. Sometimes it was only needed to pick one of her old songs and give it a new touch, a new style, with new background music and different intonations for the lyrics. Mostly the changing of styels of her singing depended on her clothing, since, whether it was for the stages, or forced into a modeling career Akira pushed her toward to, Akira would have an idea of how her clothing could fit a song, and a cover from her own songs would be born.

"After school end and the bell chimes, the main event will finally start! I open the door, and run out to the hallways, always running to wherever you are!" Megumi continued and began spinning until she went dizzy for real and her eyes shaped as spirals, forcing her fans to laugh at her, but it was her cuteness on stage one of her biggest appeals, especially for boys, who would then crash back to reality when remembering she was married. "It will go well. We will find the answer! I don't need a textbook to know that it's called love!" Her happiness was contagious, and her fans began singing with her, and from back stages, someone was watching her on a live television. Yahiro was watching and smiling hard for Megumi's success.

"That's great Megumi! I'm very proud of my little idol!" Akira would yell from backstage, surprising the until then concentrated Yahiro, while she saw with teary eyes how Megumi jumped and danced and spun around, although eventually spinning more than needed and ending dazzled. "During last week's mode festival I saw this bold color combination. I thought it was perhaps too much, but when trying these colors I grew enamored of them, especially when I forced Megumi into wearing my attire! The critics told me I was crazy, they said I was going to ruin Megumi's career! But I trusted in Megumi's childish personality! I'm glad I did! These colors are now in the pick of mode, and the design of her attire is already being pre­ordered. Breaking the tendency of current mode so abruptly is a dangerous move, but with Megumi's popularity it is even advisable! I will work hard in elegant dresses as well." Akira mentioned while doing some sketches of Megumi wearing various dresses, and while doing it so, she fixed her glasses analytically, making sure her design was unique and easy to move with. Akira changed a lot with the age, she looked more mature, her hair was longer, and she wore glasses. She was a perfectionist after all, and enjoyed her job a lot, so she ended having some minor vision problems for spending too much time in front of a screen, but nothing as dangerous as Yahiro's Glaucoma.

"Megumi got a wide variety of fans, Akira." Yahiro mentioned while resting at his sofa lazily. He hadn't changed much, he was mostly the same. Age did wonders for Megumi though, since she was now taller, and more flexible, mostly since Akira forced her into an intense idol training and diet, but despite being 25 years old, she actually looked younger. Some teens even mistook her for a 18 years old. "When she got pregnant, I was worried her idol career would end. It happens often to idols, their body change a lot after pregnancy. You did a good job with her though. Thanks to you she was able to return to stages shortly after the birth of the girls."

"It's mostly her effort alone, Yahiro." Akira mentioned. "After all your hard work, Megumi would feel guilty if she didn't do her best. Can you believe she now got the condition to last on stage longer than the average idol? It's impressive." Akira remarked proudly. "Especially after giving birth to twins." And Yahiro sweat dropped at that last. "Having issues with the girls?" Akira wondered.

"Not at all... we get along pretty well actually..." And Akira smiled softly. "It's just... it worries me... I don't want to be the kind of father my father was... but... in many things I accidentally fall into his teachings..." And Akira blinked twice in concern. "Hey... it's been a while since we reunited the group... it's mostly you and me now. How about we reunite the merry band?" And Akira was impressed. "What's with that spooky look?" And Akira felt a vein popping at her forehead.

"Who are you calling spooky?" Akira mentioned. "At any rate, I was just surprised. We haven't lost contact with the others, but... catching up is different than just an occasional meeting." And Yahiro faced her in disbelief. "Just saying." She added while blushing.

"Oh... so you don't want to hear from him..." And Akira flinched. "Just saying." He delivered her statement back. "We cut ties somehow... we still meet, but not that often... last time I checked, Kei's son was seven years old... seven! Can you believe that? I mean, the girls are both seven as well, but the last time I saw that kid he was 3 years old." And Akira nodded. "Akira... you are ignoring me..." And the woman flinched. "Seriously... I'm not telling you to re­start a relationship with him. It's just a S.A. meeting." And Akira sweated hard. "Ok fine, you want me to talk like your boss, then I will do. Arrange the meeting, it's an order." And Akira backed off scared.

"Ye... yeah... boss..." She mentioned and began arranging the meeting. "I haven't spoken to him in three years... what am I going to do when we meet again...?" And Yahiro just waved his hand in annoyance, but stood up when the song was over and he saw Megumi running his way and hugging him hard. "Megumi, you are sweaty, and that's a million dollar worth suit." Akira mentioned, and Megumi faced her in disbelief. "Seriously, you should care more about money, and please, take the costume off and get changed, your rest only last ten minutes, and the attire for the next song is complex and hard to get on, you also need to change your hair style to fit the costume better. And you didn't reply to my mails about tomorrows meetings."

"Yahiro... she is worse than you..." Megumi whispered with her eyebrow tickling her. "She needs a boyfriend." She concluded, and Akira broke her pen, freaking Megumi out. "What's with her? Her temper is not supposed to be this slim." And Yahiro smiled. "What?" She wondered.

"Oh, nothing. She is just mad because I ordered her to arrange a Special A meeting." And Megumi smiled hard at that last. "But she is mad because she is going to meet her ex­husband again." And Akira stomped her foot hard at the floor. "Oh, I'm so scared. Please protect me Megumi­chan!" Yahiro teased and hugged her hard. "Hey, let's make more twins." And she flinched and backed off. "Just kidding, I got enough with those two." And Megumi nodded several times in agreement.

One Despicable Guy.

Special Chapter 1: Our Special Days.

"The court is now in session!" Some days later, at Yahiro's villa in Hawaii, a young girl by the age of 7, and whose hair was short and of a soft brown color with a small ponytail to her right side of the head, waved a toy hammer and began hitting a box strongly. "That's the way it is done. With authority! You are a judge! You need to grow some spine, Ryuuji!" The girl mentioned, while pointing to another 7 years old blond haired boy with green eyes, who she delivered the toy hammer to. "Now, get in character already so we can start the judgment!" She ordered, and the young boy nodded in agreement but began fidgeting. "What now?" The girl wondered.

"You scare me, Naoki." The boy mentioned, and at the kitchen, a soft laughter was heard from a short haired maid who was currently washing the dishes. "Fine... I will do it... the court... is now in session..." The boy added, and Naoki tapped her foot a couple of times at the floor. "Uweh! Louder?" And the girl nodded. "The court is now in session!" The boy added and slammed his toy hammer at the box.

"Could be better, but we are going with that." Naoki mentioned. "Honorable judge, Tsuji Ryuuji!" Naoki mentioned, and Ryuuji nodded in agreement. "I bring to you today evidence of a great crime taking place! This girl!" Naoki added and pointed her accusative finger toward a girl just like her, but with soft pink hair and her ponytail toward the left, and who hugged a weird humanoid doll on her arms. "Naomi Yamamoto, is guilty of stealing!" And Ryuuji blinked twice at that last. "What I have here is concrete evidence of her crime." And Naoki delivered a sheet of paper written with crayons to Ryuuji. "Read it out loud!" She suddenly yelled, and Ryuuji flinched, and Naomi just sobbed.

"I... I don't know how to read properly yet..." The boy added, and Naoki began tapping her foot at the floor once again. "Uweh! Mommy! Can you read this to me please?"

The boy added in fear, and from the kitchen, a beautiful looking woman with blonde hair adorned into a ponytail came out. She was also wearing a maid's uniform. She was Finn, and she now wore skirts with no problem at all. "Mom... Naoki will hurt me if I don't read her this." And Naoki faced away in annoyance. Finn just took the paper.

"Another contract?" Finn asked and began reading. "Naoki, aren't you too cruel with your little sister?" Finn wondered, and Naomi, the pink haired one, cried hard while sitting in a chair in the middle of the room. "Naoki... you are just like your grandfather..." Finn whispered, but then began reading out loud. "This is a list of toys that belong to Naomi: Stuffed dolls... tea set... toy mic... and a lot more of toys..." And Naoki asked Finn to lay low, and she did, and then the girl pointed at a part of the sheet of paper, and Finn began reading from there. "Naoki's toys include: Yahiro's briefcase... that's not a toy..." Finn added while sweat dropping. "Coin case... registering machine... lady make­up set... Chibi­Tadashi doll..." And Naoki then pointed at Naomi.

"The same doll the criminal is hugging right now!" Naoki yelled, and Finn sweat dropped at that last. "There is a signed contract dividing our toys! Chibi­Tadashi was a present from Uncle Tadashi! It belongs to me and you have it! This is a very bad crime! I ask the members of the jury to declare her guilty of the crime of thievery!" And both Finn and Ryuuji sweat dropped.

"That's not fair Naoki! It was my turn to play with Chibi­Tadashi!" Naomi complained while sobbing. "I let you play with my toy mic after all! It's only fair you also share with me!" And Naomi began crying.

"You lend me your mic under your own free will! And you didn't take any legal action against me." Naoki complained. "Besides! You signed a contract! And contracts shall not be invalidated! Grand­Papa Saku said so! So I ask the jury to punish her for her crime! If it is in a contract it can't be broken!" And Finn breathed out in defeat.

"Kid's nowadays and their games. You know, if invalidating a contract was truly that hard your mother would be Akira." Finn mentioned and then rubbed her son's head.

"Be strong and try to befriend them. I got this feeling that in the future you will end married to one of them, or as their servant." And Ryuuji's jaw dropped. "It's fun when you get used to it."

"I'm not supposed to be traumatized at such young age!" And Ryuuji then saw a sheet of paper being slammed at his box by Naoki. "What's this?" He wondered, and Naoki blushed madly. "A marriage registration form?" He yelled hard.

"Yes! So Naomi can't claim you when we grow up!" Naoki added, and Ryuuji sweat dropped. "I just need your signature here and it will be official!" And Finn flinched, it was a real marriage registration form, and she quickly snatched it from Ryuuji's hands. "Hey! You are interrupting a business meeting! I will take legal action!"

"Go to your room!" Finn ordered, and Naoki flinched. "I told you that playing with your father's briefcase was forbidden! At any rate, what is he doing with a marriage registration? That's suspicious!" Finn asked.

"That's none of your business, maid­san!" Yahiro mentioned upon his arrival to the villa, followed by Megumi and Akira. And when seeing their father, both girls smiled hard and stormed to his side, jumped, and hugged him hard, or at least Naomi did since Yahiro placed a sheet of paper with letters written in crayons in front of Naoki.

"Not you! I got a restriction order against your sticky hands!" Yahiro mentioned while pointing at Naoki, who flinched and backed off while Yahiro hugged Naomi. "I will take legal action if you touch me." And Naoki began sobbing at that last. "Now, invalidate the toy contract and I will invalidate mine and you will be able to hug me."

"Fine! I invalidate it! I invalidate it!" And Naoki began tearing the toy contract apart. "Now hug me too!" The girl added, and Yahiro carried both of his girls up. "I got a copy anyway." And Yahiro grew a vein at his forehead hard.

"...You trained her well..." Megumi added while sweat dropping, and then Naomi jumped to her arms. "Is Naoki taking legal actions against you again?" And the pinkish haired girl nodded several times in agreement, and Naoki stuck her tongue out at her. "Aw, it's all right! Wanna play at the karaoke with me?" And Naomi nodded in agreement, and Megumi lead her daughter toward her room. The whole time, Akira just saw the whole scene with a warm smile on her face. It was something sheenjoyed just as much as it pained her.

"Yo, brat. What are you doing with this?" Yahiro scolded, and Naoki delivered an odd stare to her father. "You can't marry a Tsuji anyway! It's too low for your standards!" And Naoki lowered her head ashamed. "At any rate, contracts in crayon aren't official."

"But using a pen is so boring." Naoki mentioned, while Yahiro sat at his sofa with the girl on his legs. "At any rate, I know how my life is going to be already. He is going to be my husband, not Naomi's!" And Ryuuji flinched when hearing that last. "If I arrange it all in contracts until we are both legal age it's fine, isn't it? Or we can go to India and get married there when I'm 15!" And she smiled at Ryuuji, who moved his head in negation several times. "You can't escape me! You will be my husband! And cry all you want, I'm not accepting a no as an answer."

"You can't plan your life you foolish girl." Yahiro mentioned, and Megumi arrived with Naomi in her arms. "If I have learned something about life, is how unpredictable it can be." And Megumi nodded and placed her hand at Yahiro's shoulder. "Now... go clean your room. We are expecting visits today." And Naoki made a mockery. "Eh? If you don't go then I will show your friends your naked pictures from when you were a baby." Yahiro teased.

"I'm going! I'm going!" Naoki yelled, and Megumi placed Naomi down and they both ran to their room and began doing the cleaning. "Mo! Why do I have to do things I don't want to do? That's what servants are for! Ryuuji! Come on and help us!" And the blond haired teen lowered his head and did as he was told.

"Naoki worries me some times." Megumi added. "Somehow it seems she wants to have everything under her control... she is totally a Saiga." Megumi explained, and Yahiro nodded. "Was it ok to allow her to have the Saiga name?" She added carefully, knowing the past conflicts between their families, conflicts that were already resolved, but couldn't help but leave a scar behind, a despicable one.

"Well, it was father's decision." And Megumi nodded in agreement. "I am a Saiga again anyway, it was only natural one of our daughters took over the Saiga name. Like it or not, I do take pride in my familiar name some times." And Megumi nodded weakly at that last. She actually missed the days Yahiro was a Yamamoto. "You and Naomi kept the Yamamoto name. That way, there won't be conflicts between the two when they grow up... just like with Chitose and I." And Megumi lowered her head.

"He will understand some day. But Saiga or not, I no longer do business, that's Akira's job." And the woman nodded in agreement. "With all the business I made, when Naoki and Naomi take over their own companies both will be of equivalent value. I know, I made the calculations. Financial genius, remember?"

"Still... Naoki Saiga and Naomi Yamamoto... I'm proud of you for restoring your Saiga name but won't that be conflictive in the future?" And Yahiro moved his shoulders up and down in carefreeness. "I know Naoki enough. She will try to take over her sister's company." Megumi sweat dropped.

"Not my problem." And Megumi felt a vein popping at her forehead. "What? I worked the equivalent of a lifetime for a year! So I don't have to work anymore, let them destroy our companies if they want." And Megumi crossed her arms in annoyance. "Fine... I will teach Naomi about the Yamamoto way of doing business... but that's your job, Yamamoto brat."

"Despicable Saiga." Megumi joked, and both began kissing for a while. Akira just witnessed it all with a soft smile, and with her heart aching at the same time. The doorbell then rang, and Finn walked toward the door. "They are here!" Megumi mentioned with enthusiasm. And Akira's heart skipped a beat. "Jun­kun!" Megumi yelled, and then hugged her just arriving brother. The boy was tall, way taller than her. She was now Ryuu's height, who arrived with Jun and went looking for his wife. Although Jun's height was the only noticeable difference. "It's been so long!"

"Indeed." Jun added. "Sorry for not keeping in contact often. With Yahiro renouncing the active business life, and you going for an idol career, I am the Directive head of the Yamamoto Entertainment Corporation... you know how much work I have." And Megumi nodded in agreement. "Akira also works me to the dead... she is in charge of my agenda, and you know she is a true demon when scheduling meetings." And Akira felt a vein popping at her forehead.

"Yeah... she is..." Megumi added, and both twins smiled. "Where is Sakura?" Megumi wondered, and then saw the arriving young lady carrying a baby in her arms.

"Sakura!" And Megumi hugged her and the baby softly. "Aw, look at her! How old is she now?" Megumi wondered.

"Three months." Sakura mentioned. "It's his fault for re­scheduling the wedding so many times!" And Jun sweat dropped. "No baby of mine was going to be born without married parents! So Himeko couldn't be planned accordingly." And Jun scratched the back of his head hard.

"Yo, Ryuu­kun!" Yahiro mentioned, and Ryuu felt a vein popping at his forehead. Ryuu allowed his beard to grow, and now had a green line of facial hair around his jaw, but he didn't allow his mustache to grow, since Finn complained about it tickling her. Not that he wanted to grow a mustache anyway. "Look at what my daughter tried to force your son to sign." And Yahiro delivered the marriage form to Ryuu, who flinched when seeing it. "Just so you know, my daughter's husband needs to change to the Saiga name."

"Forgive me... Yahiro... but I'm not allowing your daughter to marry my son..." Ryuu added with his eyebrow tickling him. "It's enough with Finn being your maid. I'm not allowing my son to serve yours." And Yahiro smiled teasingly.

"Oh, but the Tsuji's were born to serve the Saigas!" Yahiro pointed out, and Ryuu popped a vein at his forehead. "Naoki! Naomi! Come and greet the visitors!" Yahiro yelled, and the girls came running to greet everyone, and Ryuu noticed how Naoki pulled Ryuuji everywhere she went to. "Told ya so... we might both get used to the idea already..." And both lowered their heads. "This will most likely cause conflicts between us both."

"Yeah... it will..." Ryuu admitted, and then saw Naoki pulling Ryuuji with her toward Sakura, since the girl wanted to play with Himeko, even when Ryuuji didn't want to.

"That kid is too warm hearted. Naoki will eat him alive when she grows up." And Yahiro nodded. "That reminds me... what about Kei's son?" And Yahiro raised an eyebrow. "What kind of kid is him? We haven't seen Kei in a long time. He is the only one of us never keeping in touch."

"I don't know even his son's name. But there is no way in hell any of my daughter's is marrying a Takishima." And Ryuu made a mockery, Yahiro read through his plan.

"Deal with it, Naoki likes Ryuuji." And Megumi then arrived.

"Why are you two talking about our daughters getting married? They are 7 years old!" Megumi pointed out, and both then faced Naoki, who kept on pulling Ryuuji everywhere she went to. "Well... I admit it is sort of obvious but... really, they are 7 years old..." Megumi added with a frown. "Quit arranging our daughters' lives." And both nodded in agreement. The door was then ringed once again. "Finn? Mind getting the door?" Megumi asked, and Finn nodded in agreement and went to get the door, Ryuu then blinked twice and faced Megumi with concern. "What?" She wondered, and Ryuu rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Nothing... you changed..." And Megumi blinked twice. "I'm not allowing you to change my son as you did Megumi..." Ryuu added with annoyance. "The Megumi I raised would never order anyone around..." And Megumi flinched when noticing she just lazily asked Finn to go get the door.

"You are talking as if you were her father." Yahiro added with a vein popping at his forehead. "And Finn is my maid anyway. She likes it that way in case you hadn't noticed. She got no personality for doing business." And Megumi felt the tension growing between the two.

"Oh? So Ryuu replaced me as your argument partner? I'm so wounded." Yahiro suddenly heard a voice, and stood up to see Kei and Hikari by the door. "And here I tough we were good friends. You despicable friend." Kei finished.

"I can do whatever I want, stupid Kei." Yahiro finished, and both exchanged a friendly hand shake. "Has she beaten you recently, sore loser?" Yahiro wondered, and Kei smiled at that last while facing at Hikari for a moment.

"Why? Are you worried you might be Mr. Number Three now?" And Yahiro flinched, and grew several veins at his forehead, Hikari just lowered her head and took a deep breathe, not liking at all her husband's attitude. "She hadn't beaten me yet. Not since that day at your wedding."

"I try daily anyway!" Hikari added in annoyance and while crossing her arms. "How have you been, Yahiro? It's being a really long time!" And Hikari then lowered her head, and began snoring peacefully, forcing everyone there to worry about her health. "Uweh! I'm awake!" She complained. "I hate time shift!" She added while pulling her hair trying to remain awake. "Megumi... can I use your kitchen?" And everyone there just flinched, and they all moved their heads in negation remembering the days Hikari used to try to cook.

"It doesn't matter how much I love you Hikari!" Akira yelled. "I'm not allowing you to destroy any kitchen!" And Hikari sweat dropped, while Akira hugged her hard.

"Uwah! Hikari! I missed you so much! Very much! Don't worry Hikari! I will protect you from this monster! You will never have to cook for him! Even if your food is like poison!" And Hikari sweat dropped at that last.

"Actually... Akira... I want coffee for myself..." And Akira blinked twice at that last, and smiled oddly at her own words. "It's good to see you too." Hikari added softly, and Akira returned the smile, and both hugged one another happily.

"I will get some coffee." Finn suddenly mentioned, and Ryuu lowered his head ashamed at how serviceable his wife was. "Dark beam coffee for Hikari­chan! It will be my pleasure, please wait here for your order." And Finn smiled softly. Despite the odd job from a member of very high society as Finn was, the truth was Finn grew to love skirts and her role as a maid. It was like she suddenly realized it was way better to live to serve than to be served. Although in reality, she just liked being a house wife instead of having the pleasure of managing her many hotels.

"Now only Tadashi is left." Yahiro mentioned, and Akira flinched when hearing that last. "But, I suppose we can all go to the beach and have something to eat." And Kei nodded in agreement. "Where is your son anyway?" Yahiro wondered, while everyone followed Yahiro to the beach. Some as Sakura and Hikari went for a change of clothes. Everyone else was already wearing beach clothes.

"Busy with a financial report." Kei added, and Yahiro raised an eyebrow at that last. "He is a Takishima. And it is a tradition of the Takishima to be the number one of the Special A. He needs to be ready." And Yahiro breathed out in defeat. "Kyo, come on in." Kei mentioned, and an exact clone of him, only with dark hair, entered the room. "He turned 7 years old only recently. Direct competition." Kei mentioned proudly.

"You worry me some times." Yahiro added, and then led the group toward the beach. The whole time, Akira just faced the closed door. A hurt look was drawn on her face, as her former husband hadn't arrived for the meeting.

"Knowing him... I'm sure he is somewhere out there climbing a tree or something..." She mentioned while lowering her head, and then standing up and following the others toward the beach. "I wonder... are you taking good care of him... Tadashi...?" Akira wondered, and then continued her way toward the dressing rooms.

 ----------

"No! That won't work at all! We need to be four!" Naoki yelled while pulling Ryuuji, as was usual, around the beach. Naomi was behind of them both, while the straight forward girl yelled to Kyo Takishima, trying to order him into standing up to play with them. "You can't play volleyball with only three players. We need to be four." The girl insisted. Naoki wanted to play volleyball, but of course Kyo refused, paying more importance to his studies than having fun. "You are so boring! And I don't like you, but we need to be four and Himiko is too young to play, she will only get in Naomi's way, since I'm going to play with Ry­kun!"

"Already calling me Ry­kun?" The blond haired boy complained. "Please help me, Kyo! You are smart!" Ryuuji begged, and Naoki felt a vein popping at her forehead. "No offence... it's not you, it's me..." Ryuuji added, and Naoki crushed his hand. "Ouch! Mommy!" Ryuuji complained.

"Be strong, Ryuuji­kun." Naomi added softly, and Ryuuji blushed a little at that last. "Kyo­kun, why don't you want to play with us? We are trying to get to know you better." And the boy just rolled his eyes out of annoyance. "You would be doing us all a favor."

"What good would it be? I would win anyway." Kyo added, and Naomi sweat dropped. "I don't have time for silly games anyway. I want to learn everything there is to know about my father's company, so when I grow up, he will be proud of me." And Naoki felt a vein popping at her forehead. "You aren't polite anyway, so I don't have to listen to you."

"Polite?" Naoki complained. "I don't have to be polite to you!" The girl complained. "You are nothing but a coward! You don't want to play because you know you will lose! Coward! Coward! Coward! Kyo is a coward!" She made fun of the boy, and stuck her tongue out at him. Kyo in the other hand just stood up calmly.

"I will play then." The dark haired teen mentioned, and Naoki stuck out her chest proudly. "But if you lose, I don't want you to be crying all over it." And Naoki closed her hands hard, in consequence hurting Ryuuji's one.

At the distance, Yahiro sweat dropped at what he was witnessing, and so did Hikari. Kei in the other hand just rubbed his chin with interest at the whole situation and while seeing his son and Naomi placing themselves at a side of a smaller court for children, while Naoki and Ryuuji shared the other one.

"Yahiro... how good is your daughter at playing volleyball?" And Yahiro felt a vein popping at his forehead, and so did Hikari, since she could remember this situation perfectly from when she was their age. "Just wondering." Kei added and enjoyed the view.

"Kun kun kun!" Naoki made a making­fun sound. "Since this is your first time playing against me, I will go easy on you, so I will allow you to serve!" And Naoki launched the ball softly to Kyo's side of the court. "You know the rules, don't you? I know I know them perfectly! Go ahead! Try me!" And Kyo nodded, launched the ball up, and in a fast movement he drilled it toward Naoki's side of the court at a speed the girl wasn't expecting. "Eh? What was that?" She yelled, and Yahiro slapped his own forehead hard, while Kei just smiled softly. "Tha­tha­that's cheating! I wasn't ready!" Naoki yelled.

"It's not cheating." Kyo added, and Naoki blushed out of hatred. "It's not my fault if you don't know how to play volleyball." And Kyo pointed at Naomi, telling her where to stand so he could serve once again. "But if you want, I can play your level so you have fun too." And Naoki's annoyance just grew. "The ball please." And Ryuuji launched the ball to their side of the court. "So... how should I play? Want me to go easy on you?"

"Shut up! I don't need you to go easy on me!" The girl yelled hard. "It was a lucky shot! A lucky shot! Now serve!" The girl yelled, and Kyo nodded, and then served, Naoki launched herself to get the ball, but it was too fast, and it ended throwing sand to her face.

"Are you sure you want me to play like this?" Kyo wondered, and Naoki began cleaning the sand away from her face, pulled Ryuuji out of the way and placed him where he should stand at, and got ready to receive the serve. "Oh? At least you know where to stand." Kyo announced, and then launched the ball with all his power, and surprisingly enough, Naoki hit the ball back, even if it didn't land on the other side of the court. But that last did surprise Kyo. "She... she reached it...?" Kyo wondered.

"No! It was a lucky hit! Just luck!"

"Don't underestimate me!" The girl yelled, and both Kei and Yahiro exchanged looks. "And it wasn't a lucky hit! And I will prove it!" She yelled and pushed Ryuuji away.

"I don't care if it is your turn to receive the serve, I will receive it!" And Ryuuji sweat dropped. "Come on. Serve!" And Kyo nodded, and served as fast as he could. And once again Naoki reached the ball, but it couldn't bounce back to the other side of the court. "Poop!" She complained.

"That's not lady­like!" Yahiro yelled. "Say that again and I wash your mouth with soap!" And the girl flinched and nodded in agreement, Yahiro then faced Kei. "Oi... Kei... she isn't being lucky... she is actually reading the movement of the ball..." And Kei nodded in agreement.

"It seems... Yahiro... that the Takishima and Saiga rivalry is born again..." And both Hikari and Megumi exchanged looks, and both sweat dropped when thinking about the future. "This is... going to be a very fun rivalry I believe..." And Yahiro nodded.

"She blocked me again... maybe she didn't return the ball, but she blocked me... how can she block me...?" Kyo wondered. "I'm supposed... to belong to a far different world than you do..." Kyo added in annoyance. And then saw Naoki cleaning the sand away from her body.

"Then I will just have to belong to that world too, bully!" She yelled, and Kyo was surprised to hear that last. "Come on! Serve!" And Kyo smiled. "I won't give up until I at least return one ball!" And Kyo served, and once again Naoki reached the ball, but it moved so fast and strongly, that she couldn't return the ball once again. "I hate you!" She yelled, but stood up anyway. "I don't care about the score! Serve me until I can return one at least!" And Kyo faced Naomi, who delivered an odd smile to him.

"She won't give up until she at least returns one ball to you." The girl explained, and Kyo nodded in agreement. "Ryuuji! Let's build a sand castle!" Naomi yelled, and the blond haired teen nodded in agreement, Naoki in the other hand flinched when hearing that last.

"Hey! Ryuuji is my boyfriend! Get your own one!" Naoki complained, and Kyo sort of felt a vein popping at his forehead, and both Kei and Yahiro exchanged looks at the distance, and their jaws dropped. "Naomi! Don't try to steal Ryuuji away from meeeek!" Naoki complained. Kyo had rudely launched a ball so fast that it freaked out the distracted Naoki. "What's your problem?"

"Oi, Saiga girl!" Kyo yelled, and the girl just faced him with concern. "Don't get distracted during a challenge! You got the nerves to call me out, now prove to me that I'm not wasting my time and play!" And Naoki faced Ryuuji, and then at Kyo, then at Ryuuji again, then at Kyo, and she finally kicked the sand and got ready in the receiving position. "Here I go then! Go!" Kyo yelled, and once again Naoki blocked, and this time the ball hit the net. "Almost?"

"Takishima!" Yelled Naoki, and this time Hikari was the one slapping her own forehead hard, even when it wasn't her daughter the one yelling that out. "Get this inside of your head! I am a Saiga! And we Saiga's never give up!"

"Then! You are now my rival!" Kyo yelled. "Saiga versus Takishima! We are rivals, you hear me? And rivals will always be rivals! You have no right of having any other rival until you beat me!" And Naoki felt a vein popping at her forehead.

"Baka Takishima! I'm going to beat you! Now serve!" And Kyo served, and once again Naoki ended by the sand, but the ball hit the net once again. "I don't care about what alien world you belong to! I'm certainly going to reach it!" And Kyo served, and Naoki blocked, and this time, the ball crossed the net, forcing Kyo to run toward the ball and hit it a second time, scoring another point and leaving Naoki by the sand and complaining. "Lucky shot!"

"That's my line!" Kyo complained, and during the distraction, both Ryuuji and Naomi left and began building a sand castle. Yahiro and Kei just breathed out in defeat, this was far different than how it was for Hikari and Kei when they met. This was a more even match, as Yahiro and Kei used to have.

"Oi... Yahiro..." And the pink haired one then faced Kei with curiosity. "If they marry your daughter will get the Takishima name." And Yahiro felt a vein popping at his forehead. "Just saying." And a dark aura surrounded Yahiro.

"My daughter will never marry a damn Takishima!" Yahiro yelled, and Kei also felt a dark aura surrounding him. "Oi! Ryuu! Hurry up and get your boy to grow some spine! My daughter better be married to a Tsuji than a Takishima!"

"Wait... Yahiro­kun... you are planning our daughter's life again..." Megumi tried to explain, but Yahiro was so angered against Kei that he couldn't think about anything clearly and just pushed his forehead against Kei's one, starting a pushing challenge. "He won't listen to me."

"It's useless... Megumi..." Hikari explained. "I'm number three in the house... so you can imagine how good Kyo is..." And Megumi flinched when hearing that last. "But you know... it's fun to have someone to compete against... especially when that someone is very important to you. It doesn't matter what we play... my heart races, not only because of the fire of challenge, but... because every day I just love my rival more and more..." And Megumi then faced her daughter, and saw her blocking a ball, it passing to the other side of the net, and Kyo drilling it once again, and surprisingly enough, Naoki blocked once again, but ended losing to Kyo who drilled back. "It surely is going to be fun to see them grow up together! And discovering, what right now is more than obvious... don't you agree...?" And Megumi nodded in agreement.

"Awah! I'm all hurt!" Naoki complained. "Time up, time up!" The girl added, and began rubbing her sore arms. "Seriously Takishima! You are a monster!" And the girl continued rubbing her arms hard, and Kyo rolled his eyes out of annoyance. "Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!"

"Give up!" Kyo added coldly. "I'm better than you." And then Kyo walked away toward his father, and Naoki kicked the sand hard out of annoyance. "I thought she could belong to my same world... it seems like she didn't..." Kyo informed his father, and then Kei stood up. "Father?" He wondered.

"Hey, Kyo." And Kei leaned closer to his son, and began whispering something to his ear, and the boy began nodding in agreement. Yahiro then smiled and walked toward his daughter, who tried to swallow the urge of crying, Yahiro then carried his daughter, and began whispering something to her ear.

"Eh? Why do I have to say that?" She wondered, and Yahiro just blinked one of his eyes at her, and the girl just faced Kyo. "I'm going to beat him... I swear I will..." And Yahiro nodded and rubbed his daughter's hair. "Ouch, ouch! Careful dad! Everything hurts me!" And Yahiro placed his daughter down. "Let's play then!" The girl added.

"Fine with me... Miss Number Two!" Kyo added, and Naoki felt a stone­shaped kanji reading Miss Number Two falling on top of her head, and the girl bit her lips hard.

"You will be Miss Number Two until you beat me!" Kyo mentioned.

"Fine with me! I will just have to keep on playing then!" And both Megumi and Hikari noticed what was going on. "I will just have to play again! And again! And Again! Until I finally beat you, Takishima!" And Kyo nodded, and he served, and the game continued.

"Ya... Yahiro... what did you tell her...?" And Yahiro laughed at that last. "You just created a monster." And he nodded several times in agreement. "I just want to make sure you don't force our daughter into doing what you want her to do." Megumi added a little worried.

"Not at all." Was Yahiro's reply. "She will do whatever she wants to do. I just gave her a little incentive." And Naoki ended by the floor once again extremely tired and gasping for air. "You will see." He added, and Megumi blinked twice at that last.

"It's a waste of time." Kyo added coldly. "You are not up to my level. You need to work a lot harder." And Naoki stood up with a teasing smile on her face. "What? What's so funny?" And Naoki giggled a little.

"You are too good, Takishima!" And Kyo rolled his eyes out of annoyance. "Oi! Takishima!" And the boy breathed out in annoyance, but turned around to face her. "Are you... having fun...?" And Kyo widened his eyes, while Naoki kept on smiling. "Well, are you?" And Kyo nodded in agreement. "Then, let's play again sometime!" And the girl then walk­ jumped her way toward Ryuuji, although her wounds hurt her a lot. "Uwaaaah! It hurts, it hurts! Oi! Ryuuji!" And the boy stood up. "Let's play mom and dad! Come on! I wanna play with Himiko and need someone to play papa! Come and play with me!" And Kyo felt a vein popping on his forehead when he saw Naoki pulling Ryuuji toward Sakura and Jun, where they began playing mom and dad with Himeko.

"Maybe... just maybe... Hikari and I will move back to Japan..." Kei mentioned, and Yahiro blinked twice at that comment. "When a Takishima wants something... he normally gets it..." Kei mentioned while seeing the stare on Kyo's eyes. It was the same stare Kei used to have around Hikari. "So... want to give it a try...?"

"They can do whatever they want." Yahiro added and rested by the beach chair. "It's their decision, not ours. But if you want to leave that possibility open then we will speak to Tadashi when he arrives. He is the new principal of Hakusenkan after all." And Kei nodded in agreement. Akira just stood up from her chair and began walking away. "You all right?"

"Yeah... it's just... you two make it look so simple..." And Akira resumed her walking. "I'm going out for a walk... I will meet you for dinner..." She explained and continued her walking. Kei and Yahiro then exchanged looks.

"Do you think Tadashi will come?" Kei wondered, and Yahiro didn't know what to say. "It wasn't your fault. Akira just... well... matured... Tadashi sadly didn't. It was obvious Akira wouldn't tolerate it. Their break up got nothing to do with you."

"You sure?" And Kei nodded. "I'm not that sure... you see... maybe the carefree life­style was too much to ask..." And Kei nodded in agreement. "Maybe I should go back to be CEO of Saiga Corp. My father will retire soon, and Chitose is still too young. So far we have trusted the Yamamoto and Saiga groups to Akira and Jun. But it's too much work for her to run Saiga Corp and also advice Jun on the Yamamoto Entertainment Corporation, if not to mention her modeling agency. She needs to get her life back." And Megumi took Yahiro's hand, and the teen took a deep breathe. "If I do that, however, I won't be able to be your producer anymore."

"I can take care of myself now." Megumi admitted. "Just don't push yourself too hard." And Yahiro nodded, stood up, and walked after Akira. "I'm not quitting the idol life­style only because Yahiro is going back to be CEO of course. But how will Akira react to this?" She wondered.

"Only time will tell." Kei mentioned. "Akira... is not used to have free time... she will need someone with as much free time as her..." And Megumi smiled when hearing that last. "They arrived an hour ago, but they went tree­climbing. They are so alike I guess." And Megumi nodded in agreement.

 ----------

"Why can't I have a family as everyone else?" Akira complained while walking around the beach, with her eyes in blank. "I also wish I could think about the future of my son, and think about his future friends, his future love life. But I can't..." Akira added, and a tear rolled down her eyes.

"Because you don't want to." And Akira flinched, and turned around to face Yahiro. "Yo!" He added cheerfully, and Akira then lowered her face. "I thought you could use a caring ear." He mentioned, and then Yahiro felt someone hugging his leg. "Oi! Naomi?" Yahiro complained, and Akira then saw the pink haired girl hugging her father's leg. "Go play with your sister, I need to speak to Akira." And Naomi moved her head in negation. "Fine, come up here." And Yahiro carried his daughter, and when he did, he noticed Akira's tears. "Akira?"

"It's nothing really!" Akira added and began cleaning her tears. "I wouldn't be good as a mother anyway! I got too much work running Saiga Corp and the Yamamoto Entertainment Corporation! By the way, it is a very long name. How about we change it to Y. ?" And Yahiro rolled his eyes, and so did Naomi. "No... that sounds lame... how about...?"

"Akira." Yahiro added, and Akira flinched. "I'm back to be CEO of Saiga Corp. I will take half of the burden from you. My father only allowed you to be CEO as long as I supervised you, and that only happened because I took back the Saiga name... and because you are a close friend." And Akira lowered her head ashamed. "You need to get a life. You had one, remember?" And Akira was about to speak, and then she noticed Naomi hugging Yahiro hard. "What is it?"

"I saw a monkey." Naomi began, and Akira widened her eyes. "It was short... and ugly... and very hairy..." And Yahiro nodded several times. "Can I feed him?" And Yahiro flinched. "Can I?" And Yahiro gave it some thoughts.

"It's not a monkey, it's a Karino." Yahiro explained. "And if you feed a Karino, they never leave, so maybe it isn't a good idea." And the girl blinked twice at that last.

"Fine... feed him..." And Naomi smiled hard, and Yahiro placed her down. "But immediately after feeding him, you go take a bath! I don't want Karino flies in a Yamamoto hair!" Yahiro yelled while placing his daughter down and then the girl ran away happily. And then he faced Akira. "Your son better not have parasites." Yahiro joked, and Akira was about to complain.

"It's ok! He took a bath only recently!" But someone beat her to it, and her heart froze there. "Thanks for taking care of Akira, Yahiro. I will take over." And Yahiro nodded in agreement while facing a tall palm, where Tadashi was at and facing down as faking being a bat. "You look horrible by the way!" He joked.

"And you need to bathe!" Yahiro complained, and then began leaving. "Seriously, he truly looks like a monkey. His son better not depend on sweets like his father or else... No! I rather have my daughter married to a Takishima or a Tsuji than to a Karino!" And Akira then smiled softly imagining the situation, but she gulped hard when noticing she was left alone with a wild Tadashi, who jumped down the palm.

"Hi!" And Akira backed off. "I heard you weren't CEO of Saiga Corp anymore!" Tadashi added happily. "That means you will finally have some free time?" And Akira faced the sand, not truly wanting to see Tadashi at all. "We miss you, Akira..." Tadashi explained. "He misses you a lot too... really... he asks about you every day..." And Akira nodded sadly. "You look like you could use a date! Come on! Let's go have some fun!" Tadashi mentioned and grabbed Akira's wrist, but Akira refused and took her hand away. "Akira?"

"Tadashi, we are divorced, remember?" And Tadashi lowered his head. "We even had legal actions for Akai's custody." And Tadashi nodded in agreement. "And you escaped with him. That was unfair. You are lucky I didn't send the cops after you."

"Because you love me!" Tadashi mentioned, and Akira faced away. "Come on! I know you do. I just don't understand what made you mad at me to begin with." And Akira faced Tadashi with determination.

"You were turning our son into a low life!" And Tadashi flinched. "Skipping school to go fishing? Not going to his soccer club for hiking? Face it, Tadashi, you were never a role model to begin with." And Tadashi just smiled at Akira. "You needed to mature."

"Or maybe you needed to relax a little." Tadashi explained, and Akira lowered her head. "Yeah... maybe I was a bad father but... I was there for him when you weren't, you worked too hard!" Tadashi added cheerfully, and Akira didn't know what to say. "Akai is smart! He doesn't need bungee to learn!" And Akira covered her lips trying not to laugh. "Come on Akira... we have lived apart for a year already. Give me one more chance. I swear you won't regret it!" Tadashi added with happiness, and offered his hand to her. "What do you say? Can you forgive me? I will be a better dad this time! I swear!" And Akira doubted, but in the end, she grabbed his hand.

"Yay!" Tadashi added happily.

"I haven't forgiven you yet, Tadashi." Akira mentioned, and Tadashi blinked twice at her. "First... we will see how much you have changed in a year on your own..." And Tadashi nodded in agreement, at least it was something.

 ----------

"You look like a monkey, smell like a monkey, and move like a monkey, then you surely are a monkey." Naomi mentioned while offering a banana to a red­headed boy who just scratched his long and dirty hair. "Monkeys like bananas! Here!" The girl mentioned.

"But I'm not a monkey. I'm a kid." The seven years old boy explained, but took the banana anyway and began eating it. "Hey! Wanna go swimming?" the kid offered, and the girl flinched when seeing the sea and the raging waves. "The moon is coming out! And when it does the water is faster and stronger! It will be fun!"

"No thank you." Naomi mentioned. "I'm not crazy, and Ryuuji and I are going to build a sand castle." She mentioned and pointed at his blond friend with green eyes walking their way, and when he noticed the monkey­looking boy, the blond one lowered his head.

"Um... Naomi... who is him...?" The boy wondered, and Naomi blinked twice and faced the violet headed boy with curiosity. "Is he a friend of yours?" He wondered. There was a tone of jealously in his voice thought, even if Naomi didn't notice.

"He is my new pet. He is a monkey." Naomi explained, and Ryuuji sweat dropped at that last. "His name is Akai! Hey, Akai! This is Ryuuji! He is my best friend in the whole world! My sister Naoki says she will marry him when they grow up. But even if that happens, Ryuuji and I will be the best of friends, right, Ryuuji­kun?" And the blonde haired teen nodded in agreement.

"Ry­kun! Oi! Ry­kun!" The group suddenly heard Naoki yelling and running toward the group, and Ryuuji flinched when Naoki arrived. "There you are, Ry­kun! Let's go collecting shells!" The girl added, and shortly after her arrival, an annoyed Kyo arrived as well. "Hey! Takishima! Wanna go collecting shells with us?" And Ryuuji faced Naomi, as if looking for her help, but the girl was too distracted feeding Akai. "Wanna come? Wanna come?" Naoki wondered.

"No one is going collecting shells. It's late, go take a shower everyone." Yahiro ordered, and pulled both of his daughters. "You, stay away from commoners." He mentioned while facing Naoki. "And you, stay away from monkeys." He continued while facing Naomi. "No offence kids." Yahiro added with a teasing smile. "And both stay away from Takishimas!" Yahiro concluded, and Kei at the distance just laughed a little at his friend. "I decided, they will be single girls forever." He concluded.

"Oh? Are you going to place it in contract?" Kei joked. "I heard green crayon is legal in Australia, why don't you give it a try then?" And Yahiro felt several veins popping at his forehead out of annoyance, while Kei kept on making fun of him.

"Pay them no mind kids." Megumi added upon her arrival and with a drop of sweat falling from her face when thinking about how rude Yahiro was to the kids. "You are Akai, are you not?" Megumi wondered, and the boy nodded in agreement. "Nice to meet you! Kyo, Ryuuji, can you take Akai to the showers? It's getting late and we need to get everything ready to sleep." And Ryuuji nodded in agreement, Kyo just made a formal reverence. "You don't have to be so formal, Kyo." Megumi added, and then walked behind Yahiro and Kei toward the villa.

 ----------

After a while, the group was sharing a table and having dinner. The kids were all sharing one end of the table and having their own dinner party, and making fun of Akai, who apparently had never eating something so fancy and was asking the girls about everything he was eating, and doing weird faces when he tasted them, mostly of joy, the boy was barely feed anything that wasn't fruits.

"Hakusenkan is giving out more students' scholarships supports." Yahiro added out of surprise. Once seeing Tadashi, everyone turned the subject toward Hakusenkan and his headmaster career. "As long as you don't lower the academy's level I guess I can't complain... but... I got a bad feeling about that decision."

"Being rich doesn't mean you can't be smart!" Hikari complained, and Yahiro breathed out in defeat once remembering Hikari was once a student of low resources in the academy. "I think it is a great opportunity! Only the best of students can attend Hakusenkan! So if they are determined, they surely can do it!" She added with enthusiasm. "How is the Greenhouse doing by the way."

"After three generations of S.A. students... I am surprised the Greenhouse is still in place." Tadashi mentioned, and everyone sweat dropped at that last. "The top students don't want to go to classes at all! And everyone is calling them lazy and the headmaster's favorites! It's so sad! They worked too hard to earn their place and then they just ignore their studies."

"That sounds... suspiciously familiar..." Ryuu began, and all the members of the Special A nodded several times in agreement. "I suppose it can't be helped. Do your best, Tadashi." And everyone nodded once again in unison.

"You guys are supposed to give me encouraging words." Tadashi added with tears in his eyes, and when hearing such reply, Akira couldn't help it but breathe out of annoyance. Her former husband still couldn't grow some spine to handle his responsibilities. "I have been encouraging field trips. And take the students to various camping grounds and to archeological sites. But they don't care, they even express their dislike so openly it hurts."

"Maybe you should understand not everyone is a lazy good for nothing as you." Yahiro teased, but then felt his foot being stepped on, and saw Megumi writing something at her napkin and then delivering it to him. "Don't bad mouth Tadashi." He whispered, and Megumi then delivered a second napkin to him. "We are trying to reunite them, remember?" He continued reading, and Megumi then delivered a third one to her. "Don't read my notes out loud." And Megumi slapped her own forehead hard, and Akira and Tadashi just blushed. "You know, this is disturbingly familiar." Yahiro pointed at the napkins.

"You are not helping... Yahiro­kun..." She explained, and Yahiro just made fun of her. "But Tadashi... there should be something your students agree on! Not everything can be that bad." And Tadashi nodded several times in agreement.

"Yes! The food in the cafeteria had never been better!" And Megumi smiled at that last. "All students are very pleased with the food there! Everything is homemade! But you know, I feel they are eating too much. Many students are gaining weight." And everyone flinched.

"Tadashi... just what exactly are you feeding your students with..." Ryuu wondered, being afraid of knowing the answer. "Don't tell me you have been feeding them with cakes and sweets." And Tadashi nodded several times in agreement, and everyone lowered their heads.

"Then you ask me why I never made business with Tadashi." Yahiro mentioned to Akira, as usual sitting next to him. "Can't believe you left me for him." And then Yahiro felt his ear being pulled. "Oi! I was only joking! Let go of my ear!"

"We are married... remember...? Darling..." Megumi mentioned with a vein at her forehead, and Jun and Ryuu couldn't help it but laugh at the couple. "Forever and ever... remember...? Marital vows can't be dissolved like any other contract." And then she flinched, and saw Akira lowering her head. "...somehow I miss my sketchbook now..." And the table went into an uncomfortable silence.

"So... you need help in Hakusenkan, am I wrong?" Kei wondered, and Tadashi faced him and nodded in agreement. "Being the headmaster of Hakusenkan academy is a very hard work. It is only natural you can't fix every problem there is, and yet, I have heard from Sui, that you are doing a fairly well job. Or you did when he was an S.A." Kei added, and Akira was surprised to hear that last. "The headmaster who always wanted to know where his students were."

"Now that you mention it. Tadashi helped a lot in Chitose's adapting into the Hakusenkan academy." Yahiro added. "Chitose is worse than anyone on social behavior. But apparently, Tadashi managed to help him somehow." And Tadashi nodded several times in agreement.

"Yeah! Chitose only needed a friend!" Tadashi added. "He usually made fun of me, and called me baka­headmaster in front of everyone! But during the three years he was on Hakusenkan, he changed a lot! Though he always was number two, never could beat Sui!" And Kei smiled evilly at Yahiro, who felt a vein at his forehead. "Their graduation was the best ever! There is nothing better, than your students speaking wonders of you during the graduation day... it is... a very pleasant feeling of realization..." And Akira was impressed when hearing that last. "Though the headmasters of the student council are always in my back! They don't understand I also have a life outside of the academy. They want me to improve the Hakusenkan level every day! I got a son to take care about! I could easily improve Hakusenkan level but I want to be there when my son grows up too! He won't be my little adventurer forever. When he goes and makes a life of himself I will be a full­time worker. Until then, I want to enjoy my boy's childhood. Is that a sin?" And everyone at the table lowered their heads but Megumi and Yahiro.

"Not at all." Yahiro informed with a carefree tone of voice. "I also want to enjoy my daughters before they coldly ignore their father in favor of a good for nothing boyfriend." He continued and then took a zip from his cup of tea. "Time management is really important."

"That's right! That's right! But no one seems to understand it!" Tadashi continued, and Akira could feel the complicity between the two former opponents. "It's so refreshing to know I'm not the only one who thinks that way!" And Tadashi's eyes watered. "I want to do good for my students, but what's wrong with having some fun every now and then? It's so frustrating."

"It's your job! You are supposed to do it, not ignore it!" Akira added coldly, and everyone faced her. "There are risks of course! But all for the welfare of our son. Apparently, you never understood that part." And the tension grew in the group.

"How come? Kids are kids only once! It would be unfair not to enjoy their childhood." Tadashi insisted, and Akira moved her head several times in negation. "I probably over reacted... I wanted to enjoy my boy's childhood entirely. Maybe that was my mistake. I know I need to work hard, but I don't want to be like he was." Tadashi mentioned while pointing at Yahiro.

"Don't lower me to your same level!" Yahiro yelled out of annoyance. "Naomi, Naoki!" Yahiro suddenly yelled, and both girls rushed their ways toward their father with smiles drawn on her faces. And without even waiting for him to finish, they both sat at her lap. "My arms are tired! I need someone to feed me!" He joked, and both Naomi and Naoki began arguing one another over the fork. In the end Naoki won as was usual, so Naomi ended grabbing the spoon instead.

"Here! Eat some salad! It's good for your health!" Naoki added, and Yahiro made a mockery. "Don't complain! If you don't eat your vegetables you won't grow up. Like mom!" Naoki added, and that annoyed Megumi who was shorter than the average women. Although Naoki didn't mention it for that purpose. "Open wieeeeede!" The girl mentioned playfully, and Yahiro opened his mouth and was feed. "Good, dad, good!" She added happily.

"Blow, blow, blow." Naomi mentioned while blowing the soup, since it was hot. Although blowing it normally threw the liquid off the spoon. "Careful, it's hot." Naomi mentioned, and even placed her tiny hand below the spoon making sure it didn't spill down. "Open wieeeeede!" She mimicked her twin sister, and then feed her father. She even took a napkin and cleaned his lips, even when nothing was spilled.

"Fine, that's enough loving, go and have fun." Yahiro mentioned, and both girls jumped down his lap and returned to their seats. "So, any questions?" Yahiro sentenced, and Akira lowered her head. "Soon they will reach the age when they will replace me for a good for nothing boyfriend. And once they do, I will need a distraction, like breaking my back working once again. So, as much as it pains me to admit it, Tadashi got a point." And Tadashi grinned.

"But not the absolute truth... right...?" Megumi mentioned, and Yahiro nodded. "I work hard too. So the twins can have a role model to follow. They are girls after all, they need to be feminine!" And Yahiro rolled his eyes in annoyance. "I need to teach them how to behave as well... after, they will learn on their own, but I want to be the one guiding them in the right direction. So I need to take some time for them too."

And Akira faced her son, Akai, who did nothing but stare back at her mother with concern. Naomi eventually won the boy's attention from time to time, mostly with food since Naomi enjoyed feeding the boy as if he were her pet, but eventually, the boy would face his mother again. Even when Akira met Akai eventually, she didn't feel nowhere near a mother to him, and that depressed her. But Akira also had her pride, she was an independent woman, and enjoyed proving it all the time.

"I need to think about this." Akira added, and tried to stand up, only to notice she was still holding hands with Tadashi, and a small smile adorned her lips. "I don't hate you... that at least I can admit..." And Tadashi nodded in agreement, and let her go. And went straight to her room at the villa, since most of the time, Akira worked very close to Yahiro, even during his many vacations.

"You or me?" Kei suddenly mentioned, and Yahiro bit his lips in annoyance. "It's not a financial decision. But you know what will happen and you hate it." Kei continued, and everyone at the table faced them both with concern. "I will go then."

"No... I will go..." Yahiro continued, and then faced Tadashi. "I owe you that much." And Tadashi delivered a soft smile to him, and Yahiro just walked toward Akira's room and opened the door not even calling for her. "If you aren't dressed then I'm sorry in advantage!" Yahiro called out, and Akira flinched, and at that very moment she began cleaning her tears away from her face. "Somehow it is always me the one witnessing your tears." And Yahiro locked the door behind her. "Need a caring ear?" He wondered.

"Aha... yours?" Akira added with a smile on her face. "Who would have guessed that the man I despised so much for several years, would be the one to listen to my pains." And Yahiro moved his shoulders up and down as reply to her accusations.

"Life is complex." Yahiro replied. "One day you ask a girl into a fake engagement only because you are annoyed someone asked for her hand. And little more than a year later she says: 'I think I'm pregnant', during your wedding ceremony." And Akira smiled softly at that last. "In moments like those you start wondering: 'what the hell?' only to realize you just got what you always asked for. It's hard to realize things aren't as good as you planned them, isn't it?" And Akira's soft smile disappeared.

"I don't get it. Are you trying to advise me, or lower my self­stem?" Akira wondered, and Yahiro just smiled teasingly. "A little of both?" And he nodded in agreement.

"Do you ever regret marrying Megumi?" She wondered.

"Initially, yes." And Akira was surprised when hearing that last. "Honestly, when the fake engagement began, I could only think about using her to satisfy my selfish needs. I was truly, despicable. And when I noticed I was probably loving her back... well... let's say I hated myself so much I threw out all my fortune only to teach myself a lesson. As telling myself to wake up, and start fighting for that which I wanted." And Akira nodded, remembering all of Yahiro's hard work, and how painful it was for him. "I suffered for a whole year just for her. And I mean suffering... but in the end, the enjoyment of my hard work gave fruits. And still... it wasn't what I was expecting." He continued. "It was a pain to get over some things... especially Megumi's bad mood during her pregnancy." He added while lowering his head, and Akira giggled a little.

"Most women get moody during their pregnancy." Akira began. "When I was pregnant of Akai, I was a total devil." She admitted, and while remembering those days, she actually looked happier. "Am I really fired as CEO of Saiga Corp." And Yahiro nodded in agreement.

"It was a temporal assignment anyway. You were a CEO, I am the owner. So the director head perhaps should come out of retirement." And Akira lowered her head.

"You work too hard. It is better if you go back to be a model­ agent for Megumi. You did good with that, and had more free time. It's not too late do recover your family." And Akira doubted.

"I am divorced." She mentioned, and Yahiro placed a marriage registration from on her desk. "Why are you always carrying these?" She complained, and Yahiro smirked at her. "Are you truly always taking care of me? How bold of you! Megumi should be ashamed of you."

"It's not like I'm cheating on her." He insisted. "It's a little sticky with Naoki's candy­hands. But it still works." And the door was then opened, and Tadashi and Akai entered the room. "Oh, you entered the room before we could get undressed. How unfortunate." Yahiro teased.

"Oi! I'm not against you joking around." Tadashi mentioned while covering his son's ears. "But seriously. Think about the children." Tadashi mentioned with concern.

"Can we have some privacy?" Tadashi wondered.

"Now, who isn't respecting his child at all?" Yahiro joked. "Naomi, Naoki!" Yahiro yelled, and the girls quickly rushed inside of the room. "Go take the monkey for a stroll, and take Kyo and Ryuuji with you. Maid­san! I need you to babysit the kids!" Yahiro added and then left the room. Tadashi and Akira then exchanged looks.

"He truly... likes to do whatever he wants whenever he wants." Akira mentioned out of annoyance, and Tadashi nodded in agreement. "Yet... even if he returns to be a CEO... and I only concentrate in my career and my family... I don't know... can I really... be a mother..." And Tadashi just smiled for her. "Will you truly... accept me back...?"

"Where you gone?" Tadashi joked, and Akira snapped out of hatred when Tadashi ruined the moment like that. "Uwah! I accept you back! I accept you back! Please forgive my life and don't hurt me!" He begged, and Akira just laughed out loud when seeing her former husband's reactions.

"So then... it's settled! I will give our little family another chance." And once that last was said, Akai entered the room, and Akira noticed everyone by the door trying to eavesdrop her conversation. Akai then launched himself toward his mother, who smiled softly and hugged the crying out loud teen. "There, there... mama is here... mama is finally here..." And everyone smiled at such situation.

Yahiro then began walking away, paying little attention to everything that had just happened. Megumi saw him leaving, and decided to follow him. Yahiro then entered his room, and walked out toward the balcony, facing the full moon and the raging sea from the beach conveniently found out of his villa. Megumi joined him there, and both faced the night sky and the beach. There were needed no words, at all, Megumi just took his hand carefully, embracing it with hers, and the sole feeling of that gesture was enough. They remained like that for a while, with Megumi hitting her head softly against his chest, enjoyed the calmness of the carefree life Yahiro had worked so hard to get.

"I'm going to be busy again." He added calmly after a while, and Megumi nodded. "Not full time busy as always, only busy. Maybe I can take Naoki to the building some times. Teach her the empire that will one day be hers. She is, after all, a financial genius." Yahiro mentioned.

"Don't forget to teach Naomi about the Yamamoto way of doing business." Megumi mentioned. "And father better not spend too much time plotting a conspiracy alongside Naoki. What will we do if she becomes like father?" and Yahiro nodded in agreement. "I want weekends! I don't mind if concerts are more profitable at weekends, I will cancel them all too. Being a mother... is more important than being an idol to me, Producer!"

"Don't call me that, I'm CEO, remember, C­E­O­Kun." He added, and Megumi giggled, and leaned closer to Yahiro and delivered a soft kiss to him, who returned it and began pressing it harder, forcing Megumi back to their room and into the bed, where they began caring for one another, although Megumi, as was usual, covered her body away from him. "Let's make twins again!" He added teasingly.

"Eeeeeh!" Megumi complained, and Yahiro smiled evilly. "You are not serious!" She continued, and Yahiro nodded in agreement. "Just say 'not at all already and get this over with. We have visitors!" And Yahiro delivered an odd stare to her, especially since when she said 'not at all', she made a Yahiro­like face.

"Oh, I will handle the visitors." And Yahiro walked out of the room. "Oi! It's late and we want to do dirty things!" Yahiro yelled teasingly, and everyone out there flinched. "Naomi, Naoki, if you want a sister or a brother then you better go to sleep right not and not bother us while we sign a contract with the stork!" And the twins both saluted their father military style, and grabbed the boys by the hands and pulled them toward their room. "Good night everyone!" Yahiro yelled and then slammed the door closed. "There! Visitors dealt with!" Yahiro added with enthusiasm. And Megumi just faced Yahiro with teary eyes.

"Why did you do that?" She complained, and began fidgeting hard. "No­no­now everyone will think dirty things about us!" She complained cutely, and Yahiro then approached her bed and smirked evilly. "Mo! You are so despicable!"

"Just for calling me that I will have no considerations!" He added with a vein popping at his forehead and forcibly pulled her into a kiss. After a while, Megumi just gave in, and accepted her husband's teasing and love.

----------

"Oi! Naomiiiii! Move your butt already! We are going to be late!" Nine years later, Naoki Saiga was running around the mansion arguing against her black socks after finding out she overslept. "Damn! Damn! Damn! Come on! Come on!" The girl was thin and beautiful, although she still liked wearing her ponytail to the right side of her head. Her eyes were sharp and fierce, but there was a very girlish grin adorning her lips despite her annoyance against her right sock, and she still needed to place her left one on since she was jumping on her naked left foot.

"Lady Saiga! How many times do I have to tell you not to wave your legs around as if no one could see bellow your skirt?" Her maid mentioned, it was Finn. The girl now had long hair, unbelievable silky as well. "If you are going to show off your panties, I suggest you at least wear something less flashing."

"Eeeeeh? But it is my sex­appeal, maid­san! Boys won't notice me if I don't flash my skirt at them!" She teased, and Finn felt her eyebrow tickling her out of annoyance.

"Just kidding! I'm wearing my sport shorts bellow! Look, look!" She added while flashing her skirt at her. "I can't wear anything more lady­like, even if I wanted to! That stupid Kyo and his stupid alien perfection! One day I will beat him! I swear I will! A Saiga never gives up! Oi! Yamamoto! Move your butt! I don't want to be late!" She yelled again. And suddenly, Naomi came out of her room, dressed exactly as her sister, and yawning silently. "Say something already!"

'Noisy!' Naomi added, flashing a notepad in front of her, and annoying Naoki quiet a lot. Finn in the other hand just giggled a little when seeing Naoki's annoyance against Naomi's weirdness. 'It's your fault for staying late working out!' Naomi mentioned and then turned the page, since she already had some answers ready. 'You will never beat Kyo, Miss Number Two!' and at the sketchbook was drawn a face making fun of Naomi.

"Who are you calling Miss Number Two?" She yelled out in annoyance. "And for the last time! You aren't mute! Only weirdoes talk using sketchbooks!" And Naoki then flinched, as while mentioning that last she had entered the kitchen, and found Megumi there, cutting some vegetables at an astonishing speed, her mother was surely annoyed. "Sorry... mother..." Naoki added with concern.

"It's nothing, really! I just remembered the old days when your father and I used to have that very same discussion! Hahaha!" She added playfully, and waving her knife skillfully, both Naoki and Naomi then flinched, and Naomi showed her sketchbook to Naoki in concern.

'She is just like grandmother Rin when angry!' She wrote out, and it was obvious on her writing style that she wrote that out of fear. 'Respect the sketchbook!' She insisted, and Naoki felt a vein popping at her forehead.

"Whatever you write, mute girl!" Naoki added out of annoyance. "Mom, we are in a rush! It is the very first day of classes! And I can't wait! Please, let us go already! The anxiety is killing me!" She begged.

'Me too T_T' Naomi wrote, and Megumi smiled at that last. If Rin looked younger than 40 when she was that age. Megumi at her middle 30's looked like in her late 20's.

The still idol looked just as if she had stopped aging when she turned 25. 'We also want to see dad too before going to school' Naomi continued. 'Please Mom! Don't you remember your first day as a S.A.?' She wrote as fast as she could. Megumi then spaced out in her memories, she actually remembered, but it wasn't until half her first year there when the real fun began.

"...Tell your father that I love him..." And the twins yelled in happiness, took their lunch boxes and began running out of the mansion. "Never forget your permanence on the Special A depends on your notes! Just because you don't have to attend normal classes doesn't mean you don't have to study!"

"Mom! We are prodigies! You are looking at Rank Two and Rank Three of the Special A!" Naoki mentioned. "And one day, I will definitively be Rank One!" And Megumi nodded, and both girls ran out of the mansion only to find someone outside and who was about to knock their door. "Ry­kun!" Naoki yelled.

'Ry­kun!' Naomi wrote, and both girls hugged Ryuuji's arms, one each, forcing Ryuuji to blush a little at the gesture. 'Where are they?' Naomi suddenly wrote, and she and Naoki began searching all around the place, and Ryuuji just smiled weirdly at them.

"They are not here. Dad said not to bring my pets to Hakusenkan on my first day of classes, so you don't have to worry." Ryuuji mentioned, and the girls both exclaimed their happiness, Naomi even wrote an exclamation symbol on her sketchbook. "Ladies first." Ryuuji added with great manners, and both girls entered the limousine after Ryuuji opened it for them, and once they, did, they flinched and ran to the back of the limousine, since there were a couple of evil­looking tigers in front of them. "Those... are my father's pets..." Ryuuji informed. "Dad, your cats are in the way." Ryuuji mentioned while entering the limousine.

"Sorry, sorry!" Ryuu added, his beard now shadowed than before. "I took them to the veterinary today, so they are a little mad. Perhaps the girls should keep their distance." Ryuu added and began driving the limousine.

'That's obviously a trick for us not to get close to Ry­kun!' Naomi wrote, and Naoki nodded in agreement. 'How cruel! And I want to be close to Ry­kun and all that!' She wrote, trying to make casual conversation, but getting herself in a huge problem.

"Ry­kun is my boyfriend in case you hadn't noticed!" Naoki yelled, and Ryuuji rolled his eyes out of annoyance. "Well, maybe you are not, but you still haven't regretted me after my confession! So basically, you are compromised until further notice!" And the teen was about to complain, but then gulped hard when imagining how annoyed would Naoki be if rejected. "Let's go then! We wanna make a quick run into dad before our great day, Mr. Number Seven!" She joked.

"I wouldn't be number seven if you and Naoki actually placed some effort into studying." Ryuuji mentioned. "Have you ever considered actually trying to defeat Kyo in Hakusenkan's score boards instead on every sport competition you can think about?" Ryuuji wondered.

"Eeeeeh? Don't wanna." She added lazily, and Ryuu felt a vein popping at his forehead when remembering Yahiro's usual carefree personality. "Studying is boring! At any rate, on the scores we always end in a tie, but he always beats me to first place for extra credits. I don't feel like wasting my time in extra credits. An exam only got a 100 percent limit, if I didn't reach it I would be worried, so I just study to get the 100 percent!"

'True! Too much effort for only a 100 percent!' Naomi wrote. Both girls seemed to have gotten their father's carefree personality. 'We are here!' Naomi suddenly wrote and buried the sketchbook into Naoki's face before leaving the limo and rushing toward Yahiro, who was just then entering Saiga Corp followed by a lot of important business men. "Dad!" She yelled, and everyone around the street covered their ears in pain. Naomi had gotten Megumi's powerful voice, and Yahiro ended rubbing his ears in pain. 'Sorry!" Naomi also had her mother's shy personality, and Yahiro smiled at that last.

"Not at all." Was his reply, and Naoki suddenly launched herself toward her father, and both girls hugged him hard, interrupting his important business meeting. Yahiro now combed his hair to the back to appear more professional to his many actionists. But was still the carefree father the girls loved so much. After all, he was ignoring the CEO's of various companies over his daughters. "The Special A uniform? Is it today?"

"Mo! You know it is today! We told you countless times during dinner!" Naoki complained. "We just wanted to say hi!" And both girls walked back a couple of steps, before finally joining hands together, and extending their arms toward opposite directions. "Hiiiii!" Naoki added, while Naomi only showed him a big 'HI' on her sketchbook.

"Yahiro, the meeting." One of the business men mentioned, it was Jun, and the girls jumped toward him and hugged him hard upon noticing his presence. "Woah! Easy there! Girls! We are on a meeting!" Jun tried to fight back. But only got the laughs from all of the CEOs, who egan calling him baby face. "Baby face or not, I'm the CEO of the Yamamoto Entertainment Corporation! So I suggest we keep it professional, gentlemen." And the business men all flinched. "On the Yamamoto Entertainment corporation, it is everything about entertainment, this little diversion is nothing but the product of a company who believes in familiar values and close ties."

"Eeeeeh? Are you trying to steal my investors, Jun­kun?" Yahiro added. "Sister companies or not, we agreed on equal benefits, remember?" And Jun nodded in agreement. "We will both see you on dinner tonight girls. Uncle Jun and I got a lot of work, remember Akira no longer manages the Saiga Corp." And the girls nodded and then ran back to the limousine.

The whole way toward school went without major complications, only chatting, and eventually ending with their backs stuck at their sits when the pet tigers of the Tsuji family decided the girls were getting too close to Ryuuji. But in the end, they reached their destination, and jumped down the limousine in a rush while fearing for their lives.

"Thanks for caring for young ladies Naoki Saiga and Naomi Yamamoto, Ryuu!" Akira mentioned upon the arrival of the group. She was as now was usual, wearing her glasses and working on her designs. But this was a different Akira, actually happier. "Naomi­chan! Naoki­chan! I hope you girls find some free time this weekend to try my designs! I got a part time job offer for you girls! There is another modeling season coming! And I need my favorite top models! Your mother no longer wants to try the modeling stages after all!" Akira added with sadness, and then approached Naomi. "I know of certain boy who surely would like to see you wearing my designs!"

Akira added and pointed toward Akai, who was messing his perfectly combed hair after his mother had forced him to com it, Naomi just blushed a little, which in turn annoyed Ryuuji somehow, who decided to play the role of the protective big brother.

"Aunt Akira. Naomi and Naoki are twins. I'm sure Akai would also want to see Akira wearing your designs, don't you think?" And Akira blinked twice, understanding Ryuuji wanted to protect his childhood friends, despite he not being romantically inclined to either. Akira immediately remembered a jealous Ryuu from the past. "Right? Naoki!"

"Ah! Well, I don't truly like modeling but... if... Ry­kun asks me to... well..." And Naoki began waving her body nervously when thinking about Ryuuji, who in turn just sweat dropped a little when knowing the problem he just got himself into. "Will you come if I do so?" And Ryuuji began sweating hard.

"That would be something interesting to see. Miss Number Two trying to be feminine I mean." And Naoki felt her heart filling itself with rage, and a dark aura surrounded her as she faced Kyo, who was only arriving. "Let's see, Ryuuji is number seven, Akai is number six, Naomi is number tree, and oh, I'm number one." And Naoki bit her lips in hatred. "That only leaves numbers four, five and..." He teased.

"Don't you even dare saying it, Takishima!" Naoki complained. "I don't care the competition. Chess, basketball, arm wrestling, you mention it! I will, definitively, beat you one of these days!" She complained, and then she heard the sarcastic clapping from someone inside the white limousine Kyo arrived at. Naoki then turned her attention to see the owner of that clapping and found Kei Takishima there. "Uncle Takishima!" She added and backed off. "I was... we were only... it's just he... I wasn't hitting on him!" She suddenly yelled.

"Who said you were?" And Naoki blushed madly. "I'm just sitting here... clapping my hands... I never mentioned anything about you hitting on my precious son..." He added with a teasing smile, and Kyo immediately closed the door of the limo rudely, and Kei pulled the window down calmly. "Kyo, remember not to be too harsh on the next Takishima."

"Father! You better start minding your own business!" Kyo suddenly added, and Naoki blushed madly and faced away, understanding that it was in Kei's best interest for her and Kyo to marry in the future, and according to Kei's insistence, the sooner the better. "Pay him no mind. We are nothing but rivals, understood?" And Naoki faced him oddly. "I don't date whoever can't beat me." He added coldly.

"As if I wanted to date you! I'm with Ryuuji! You got it? Ryuuji!" And Kyo delivered a killer stare toward Ryuuji, who flinched and moved his head several times in negation. "At any rate! No one can beat you other than me! So basically, you will end single for life, baka!" Naoki teased.

"Unless you beat him!" Akai added cheerfully. "Which in turn makes you the only potential love interest of Kyo!" And suddenly, Akai felt Naomi pulling Akai into a strong wrestling grab. "Ugah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to insult your elder sister! I will compensate you! Let me bake some sweets for us both!" And Naomi suddenly felt an odd smile appear on her lips when thinking about Akai's delicious sweets.

"I everyone is done, we are late for the inauguration ceremony." And everyone then followed Kyo toward the Greenhouse, Naoki following him close by. "We only need to find numbers four and five, and greet our senseis. Then we are officially, the new S.A." And everyone nodded in agreement, and while approaching the Greenhouse, they found a pink haired woman there, currently smiling softly as a couple of elementary school­looking students wearing S.A. uniforms arguing in front of the Greenhouse.

"They grow up so fast it should be a crime!" The woman mentioned, her name was Sakura Ushikubo, and when seeing their aunt, both Naoki and Naomi launched themselves to her and hugged her hard. "Naomi! Naoki!" Sakura added cheerfully. "Are you being good girls? Are there many potential princes after you two?" And the girls both blushed madly.

"What are you saying, obasan!" Naoki added while blushing. "We are too young to think that way anyway! Ry­kun will have no choice anyway." And the owner of the name flinched. "Other than that, what are you doing here?" Naoki wondered, and Sakura pointed toward the pair of elementary school­looking students by the doors of the Greenhouse.

"I am a princess! It matters not the category of your studies! Or the length of your rank! My name is Himeko, and it means I'm a princess, and you owe me respect and obedience, baka­chibi!" The nine years old mentioned, toward a boy of her same age and height who seemed like a younger version of Yahiro. "My IQ is 180! Higher than yours! I'm not number four because that number is evil! It means many bad things and it is bad luck! So, I am number five for such reason. Yamamoto Himeko! Number five of the Special A!" She added with a very royal­like tone of voice.

"If that were true, then you would be ranked higher than four." And the girl blushed a little at that last. "Maybe I don't have your IQ. Definitively not! But I will work as hard as it needs to be done to restore the Saiga name to its former glory! Uncle Yahiro doesn't deserve to be CEO of Saiga Corp after all the damage he has done!" The boy complained.

"Cousin Chitaro­kun? Cousin Himeko­rin?" Naoki yelled, and the boy and girl then flinched. "Unreal! You two are members of the Special A? But you are both nine years old!" Naoki mentioned, and Naomi shared the same surprise. "How come? I mean, maybe Himeko is smart but... Chitaro­kun? You aren't even that smart!" Naoki mentioned, and Naomi nodded several times in agreement. Himeko in the other hand, being an exact copy of Sakura's younger self, just giggled a little at what was said.

"So what if I'm not that smart!" Chitaro yelled. "My father was tricked by uncle Yahiro! And I need to work hard to eat him! I'm not going to give up! I certainly won't! My tutor believes in me! And she says I can reach great heights if I believe in myself!"

"That sounds like something our dense Aunt Hikari would say!" She added in a playfully tone of voice. But then Naoki felt a horrible dark aura surrounding her, and she freaked out immediately.

"Who are you calling dense? 50 laps around the Greenhouse!" Hikari yelled, and Naoki flinched. "Well, maybe I am kidding with the 50 laps, but seriously, I'm not dense." Hikari mentioned, and Naoki breathed several times in a rush after being scared like that. "Welcome! This is a great day for you all! It is your first day at Hakusenkan's Special A! Yahoo!" And everyone faced Hikari with concern, and Kyo just faced away in annoyance.

"Hanazono Sensei. That's my job." Someone added, and a lazy looking Tadashi, who looked just like if he had just woken up, arrived while rubbing his eyes carefully. He then stepped in front of the seven, who got in line respecting their ranks. "This is a very special occasion!" Tadashi added. "My name is Karino Tadashi­kun!" He added, and everyone sweat dropped. "And I am proud to have a Takishima and a Saiga back to our institution as members of the Special A." And Kyo and Naoki exchanged annoyed glares. "I am also proud for the continuity of the Yamamoto and Tsuji families, and proud of the young cousins, Yamamoto, Himeko, and Saiga Chitaro, for their entry on the Special A! Since, as you are well aware of, the IQ of these two... and the not so healthy forceful hand of Saku Saiga..." Tadashi mentioned while sweat dropping. "Are the first genius kids to reach the Special A at such young age!" Tadashi continued. "Tsuji Ryuuji, Karino Akai, Yamamoto Himeko, Saiga Chitaro, Yamamoto Naomi, Saiga Naoki, and Takishima Kyo. For the most of you, enjoying this greenhouse, will only last for a couple of years. As for our two prodigy kids, if they continue to impress, their stay in the Special A could last much longer. But there is something very important you need to know. The Special A, is not only a building in this renowned institution. The Special A... is family... every generation of the Special A, have close ties... every generation of the Special A... will eventually return to this Greenhouse. So even if time declares you out of these crystal walls... the bond that now ties you guys... is eternal..." And all the members of the new Special A smiled hard when hearing such words. "My only concern thought..." Tadashi mentioned while facing Naoki and Kyo. "Is whose last nme I won't see any more when I get older. Takishima or Saiga. One of you got to change your names you know." And both Kyo and Naoki blushed madly.

"Wha­wha­wha­what the hell? How come everyone always want to pair me with this... this... this..." And Naoki faced Kyo, who faced her back with an emotionless stare, and she ended being intimidated by him. "I can't even insult him... what's wrong with me?"

"It's called love!" Tadashi made fun of Naoki, and at the same time, Akai did, and both ended with their ears being pulled, Tadashi by Akira, and Akai by an annoyed Naomi. "Uwah! We are sorry! We are sorry! We are sorry!"

"At any rate, it is only a faint dream the one you have." Kyo added while fixing his glasses. "After all... you and I... do not belong to the same world. Miss Number Two." And Naoki felt a vein popping at her forehead.

"You are despicable!" Naoki yelled. "Perhaps I don't, Takishima! But that won't keep me from keep on trying, and trying! I will just have to play, and keep on paying! Eventually I will claim my victory over you! I am a Saiga! And we Saiga's never give up!" And Kyo faced the girl with a smile on his face. "So then. We will have to play again some other time!" She added with a blush on her face, and a smile on her lips, a smile Kyo returned.

This was a newer generation, a new Special A. even if the story behind the doors of the Greenhouse see many different families entering their walls, the bonds created inside are unbreakable, surpassing the ties of time and partnership, and linking them together generation after generation. The Greenhouse, the Special A. Will always keep on forging unbreakable bonds, and helping everyone, to reach their most impossible dreams. Inside the walls rest the evidence of such reality, in the form, of newer generations, of former members of the Special A.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 88 6
Sukuna Ryomen is a millioner and pervert man who likes to enjoy with women. But one day he felt an unusual curious for a boy with name Megumi Fushigu...
19.4K 645 62
Sugawara x femreader A sweet girl falls for a sweet senpai You live next door to Sugawara Koushi, who's been your closest friend your whole life. Wha...
6K 218 8
Hinata and Kageyama start dating their first year of high school. They're happy, living their life as a couple. But who would guess that a simple cla...
40.3K 1.1K 17
Akari Sachi was just a normal girl in her second year of high school, well, as normal as a millionaires daughter could be. Her father, the proud owne...