"NOONA! SARANGHAE!"- J.JK ff

By JenBTae

Credits for the awesome cover for to: @Ylettra check out their cover shop!! COMPLETED He has waited for you a... More

Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Chapter. 29
Chapter. 30
Chapter. 31
Chapter. 32
Chapter. 33
Chapter. 34
Chapter. 35
Chapter. 36
Chapter 37
Chapter.38
10K!!!!
Chapter. 39
Chapter. 40
SPECIAL THANKS

Chapter.18

2K 83 8
By JenBTae

JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V

Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.

Namjoon: Did she pick up yet?

Me: No....

Jin: What exactly happened? she literally just ran off?

Me: I-I can't tell you hyungs, it's kinda private...

Wondering what happened right? Well long story short, after I confessed to Noona, she said, " I need time" and just ran away, to somewhere, that we don't know. It's been 2 hours since that happened. Her phone is unreachable and she didn't go back to her office. Noona's secretary told us that she cancelled all of her meetings.

Since, noona's parents are owners of the company, she didn't get into any trouble with the board of directors.

I had called Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, to try calling Noona, but she still didn't pick up. I am so worried.

Me: Hyungs, do you know any place that Noona would go to when she's upset?

Jin: Not that I remember....

Namjoon: Even I don't remember any such place- wait! Hyung! Do you remember, once Y/n had mentioned a place, that has like uhh...a treehouse, and trees all around...something like that....

Jin: Oh yeah! It was some secluded area in a forest....

Me: But which forest..?

Jin: I wish I'd known...

Me: Where are you Noona...?

YOUR P.O.V

I don't know what I feel for him, it was so sudden for me, to hear him confess. I didn't give him an answer, and I felt immensely guilty for that.

I just- I don't wanna hurt him...in any way, but I need time to think about this...
I know that I see him more than, a kid whom I had babysat, but I don't know if my feelings are just temporary or permanent.

I couldn't say anything at the moment, so I ran from there. I was stupid enough, to forget that I had brought a car with me and ended up spraining my ankle, while running.

I saw my phone, had like, a ton of missed calls from Namjoon oppa, Jin oppa and Jungkook, but I didn't want to talk to anyone right now.

I am, sitting on the swing, in this beautiful, secluded area in the forest near my old high school building. No one knew about this place, not even in my high school days. I had only mentioned it once to my brothers, but I never spoke about it's actual location.

This place, was found by me, in the second year of high school, when I had ditched my classes. When I found it, there was nothing but, an old, big tree, a small pond near it and an abandoned tree house on the big tree which had another treehouse, on a bit lower level, right on the tree in front of it.

I had re-decorated this place into this:

I, 8 years ago, had made this bridge to connect the two treehouses.

I can't believe, that no one has ever, come across this place, except for me. I just, sat down, on the balcony of the treehouse and looked at the view. It never fails to amaze me.

As I sat down, I started thinking again, letting my thoughts flow...

I don't know who to talk to.....I wish, hoseok or Namjoon oppa or Jin oppa, someone of them, was here. The three of them are the best at giving advice.

It was starting to get dark, indicating that I had spent a lot of time here and should now, head back home. I went home, with a cab.

I knocked on the door and, the it opened revealing, Jin oppa.

Jin: You idiot!!! We were so worried about you!!! Another hour and I would've been at the police station!!!

He side hugged me and let me in.

Me: Oppa, just calm down first....I'm okay.

Namjoon: Y/n?! Holy shit! Where have you been?!

He hugged me too and then, looked at me, waiting for an answer.

Me: You see, there is this place behind my old high school, it is secluded, so nobody ever really goes there.....I kinda made it my hideout.

Jin: You should've at least told us!!

Me: I'm sorry!

Namjoon: But why did you go there anyways?

Me: Umm....Jungkook, confessed to me about his feelings.....and I was overwhelmed, so I ran off. Didn't he tell you though?

Jin: Wait....Jungkook....

Namjoon: Shit! He's still not back!!

Jin: He hasn't even called!!

Me: What is happening?

They just ignored me.

Me: What the fuck is happening?!?!

I shouted very loud. Jin oppa sighed before opening his mouth.

Jin: Jungkook, went into the forest, behind your old middle school, to search for you...

What! Oh my god!! It's almost night and that guy went into the forest, looking for me?!

Me: How could you both let him go?!?

Namjoon: He was adamant about going!

Me: You could've used force for fuck's sake!! I mean Jin oppa and you could've held him off!!!

Jin: Y/n, there's no point in arguing with us! We are worried about him too!! But he isn't answering the calls!

Me: Then what are you sitting here for?! Let's go!

Jin: Good idea! Namjoon, get flashlights for us!! I'll take a first aid kit with me! Y/n! Go and change into something more better, but be quick!!

Me and Namjoon: Ok!

It was pretty cold so I decided to wear this:

I went downstairs and then we all left the house in Jin oppa's car. Our Parents and Jungkook's parents were on a business trip, so we didn't have to worry about telling anything to them.

We reached my old middle school and we got out of the car. Namjoon oppa gave me and Jin oppa, flashlights. We went behind the school building.

Namjoon: Stick together guys, we don't want anyone else getting lost.

Jin: Namjoon, please don't break the flashlight.

Me: Not the right time to joke Jin oppa.

Jin: Sorry.

We went inside the forest. It was so goddamn creepy at night. I just held onto Namjoon oppa and Jin oppa's hands, because I was scared of getting lost.

That dumb idiot! He came here all alone, at night time, to search for me. I hope he's okay....

We went deeper into the forest while, shouting Jungkook's name.
I was limping a bit, due to the sprain in my ankle. But then....we heard groans, coming from somewhere near us.

Namjoon: Guys, do you hear that?

Me: The groaning? Yes.

Jin: It seems as if someone is in pain.

Namjoon: Let's go check it out?

Me: Yeah, let's go.

We went near the source of the voice and saw.....

Me: Jungkook!!!

I quickly went towards him, getting down on my knees and bringing his head on my lap.

Jungkook: You're okay....that's a relief.

He spoke in a weak voice, cupping my cheeks and then,

Fainted....

IF YOU'RE CONFUSED, THEN LISTEN,
You're hideout is behind your old high school but where Jungkook went to search for you was your old middle school.

I'm going to upload on my short stories book tomorrow!
- JenBTae💜 -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.8K 3.2K 37
❝ I have been waiting for a century now, just to be with her. ❞ - 𝗝𝗝𝗞 ༺༻ ➳ romance/fantasy/mystery/thriller/melodrama/angst ✦ - HIGHEST RANKING: #...
53K 3.5K 72
[ completed ] ❝Don't worry about the scars. I'll make them beautiful for you.❞ He pulled me even closer, his lips traveling to my neck. ❝I swear, bab...
57.3K 870 22
You held me at my worst, You made me feel the best. You made me love myself even more, You love me like no one else has ever did. I can never explai...
412K 16.5K 55
Kim Namjoon saw Y/N as the nice babysitter and Y/N saw him as her boss who's got the money to make her disappear off the face of the earth. Simple as...