The Quiet Lie(One Direction L...

By Imtahlz

Rosalie Sanders a very sweet and Innocent girl has some how managed to find herself stuck in the middle of a... More

The Quiet Lie(One Direction Love Story)
Who Is Really In This School?
Good Work, and new greetings
What is she hiding from?
Feared
Leave me
Please read

Underwear

28 5 1
By Imtahlz

Rosalie's POV 

And thats how things were, each night Harry had made it his duty to bring a girl back. I don't know if it was the same girl or a different girl every night, all I knew is that Harry definatly didn't want me there. He didn't even have to bring girls back, the attidude rolled off him when i was around, not that I even spoke to him but; when you feel bad vibes off someone you just know.

"What makes a good writer, what is needed?" My professor drawled me from my thoughts as I looked up, His bald head shiny and his tall stance intmidating and unfazing. Black slacks hung from his waist while a white shirt was tucked into his pants.

"Imagination." I looked to the right to see where the voice came from, Zayn. His jet black hair slicked up as always, not one piece out of place. A grey cardigan hung from his shoulders, matched with a white shirt. Basic blue jeans circled his skinny legs. I gulped, next to him was Harry. And somehow this made me want to sink further into my seat.

"Very well Mr. Malik, Imagination is needed. Definatly, without imagination how can a story be created? But can anyone tell me what would source an individuals desire to write? What would make them so inspired to just keep words penned on paper?"  His eyebrows raised towards everyone. 

"Fear." I whispered to myself, but the teacher must've heard as he raised his head towards me, brown eyes questioning me, I replied with shrinking further into my seat grabbing my pen. 

After a moment of silence the teacher walked to the board, in big letters 'FEAR' was written on the board and internally I smiled at myself as I looked up to listen to our professor once again. 

"You must write about something you fear the most, because class when you fear something, you remember every aspect of the fear. Which then you go into great depth of expressing your fear." He walked around while saying this, waving his whiteboard marker around while doing so. Some students started taking notes fully into what he was giving. 

Next his attention turned to me, as I looked at him standing tall, he questioned me. 

"Rosalie Sanders, Miss, what do you fear?" I gulped as I tried to make my self smaller, shrinking more into my seat. His eye-brows raised towards me as I kept my lips shut, a voice had answered for me. 

"Speaking, obviously." The voice sqeauked and the whole class erupted with laughter as my cheeks burned bright crimson, I felt my eyes feel heavy and I wanted to dissapear. I looked to where the voice belonged, it was bailey, her blond locks pinned up tightly. I just wish I wasn't so naive with believinhg her.

 I saw her in the hallways, always a tight piece of clothing hugged her body, she'd give me a smile. But it was a sad one, I didn't need any more sad smiles.  I remember she said to me, be careful who you trust in this school. It made me snort, I should've never given her my time. 

"Miss Whitelock." The teacher seemed to sneer as a warning, I looked at her to see her shrug her shoulders. Her tight shirt moving with the movement of her shoulders. Her eyes then turned to me with amusement, I shrank even further into my seat. 

The teacher gave Bailey another stern look before direction his attention back at me, which made me nervous. "Miss Sanders, please if you will." He pointed towards me and I huffed knowing I wouldn't get out of this. Then an idea popped into my head and I smirked internally before replying. 

"pantophobia." People looked at me confused while in my head I was laughing, the teacher smiled and nodded his head before asking someone else. I heard a snort and looked over to see Harry's eyes set on me, my cheeks bright red knowing he knows what the words mean. 

"Mr. Styles, why don't you enlighten us on one of your fears?" The teacher questioned folding his arms over his chest awaiting Harry's reply. Harry smiled, clearing his through as I watched the dimple on his face dissapear. He ran a hand through his curls before directing his eyes at me before replying. 

"I have a fear of sharing things." His voice echoed through my ears as I internally tried to shrink so he couldn't look at me. 

"What is one thing that you fear sharing?" Harry seemed to smirk at this question as once again he directed his answer at me and casted his eyes my way.

"My room." His friends snickered with him, while girls behind giggled. And once again I sat there with red cheeks trying to calm myself, but It didn't work.

Somehow, I was always embarressed by something or someone 

After my last class finished I decided to head to the cafe, I guess the embarresent that rusehed through me gave me the urge to see Riley and be in anothers company. 

Walking into the old-fashioned cafe it was quite busy, a lined formed almost out the door and I decided to line up. Tables were filled some still empty, but I think this is the bussiest I've seen the cafe. But then again I do come late at night. 

The whole time in the line I debated what I wanted, I was one of those people that decided what they wanted a second before ordering. 

"Next please," A husky voice drawled and I looked up to be met with Riley's blue eyes dazing towards me. I stepped forward and a smile broke onto his face, pearly white teeth shining towards me. 

"Hello beautiful, you're here early." I smiled back at him, tucking a brown curl behind my ear. Before I could reply Riley raised his eyebrow smirking. "Miss me already?" I let out a small laugh shaking my head. 

"I just, I was bored." I shrugged, I didn't really want to go into detail that I felt like a complete outsider at my college. 

"Well rose, I would be happy to entertian you after I've served everyone. So, large iced chocolate with no cream on top because you had it but a sprinkle of chocolate powder over, yes?" I laughed as he read out my usual order and I shrugged nodding my head and I watched as he passed the note over to his work college. I grabbed a note to pay and he looked at me offended, scoffing before saying next please. 

I laughed confused and walked off, he simply smiled and shrugged as I waiting for my order to come. 

A couple hours later and many coffees served, a tired looking Riley seated himself infront of me. He dropped his head to the table and I aw'd mentally as I rubbed his head as though he was a dog. 

"How was work?" I asked and he raised his head glaring his blue eyes at me making me smile slyly. 

"How was sitting here by yourself?" He smirked towards me leaning backwards. 

"Relaxing really." I smiled shrugging. He laughed at me and smiled through his eyes. 

"Work's not that hard really, it just gets annoying though. The same old thing, the same routine. That's what tiring." He spoke playing with his hand, I surprised myself as I went and touched his hand, as a sign of comfort. I then quickly took it away feeling embaressed and my ears were meet with his deep chuckle. 

"You're too innocent sometimes, babe." My cheeks flushed at the mention of babe and I felt like hiding away. I just let off a shy laugh as he continued to smile. "So, Rose, would you like to tell me why you're really here? Why you really came here?"  I just shrugged looking down before speaking. 

"I told you, I was bored." 

"I was working, you sat by yourself for hours while we were busy. That would've made you mroe bored." He stated, knowingly I knew he was right aswell. 

"I just wanted to see you." I made another excuse. 

"Cause looking from afair is really seeing me isn't it Rose." There was a hint of irratation in his voice which made me shrink a litle in my seat. 

"I just had a rough day okay? Theres's alot on my mind and I just wanted to come here and think." I wasn't technically lying, I just wasn't saying the whole truth. His blue eyes softened towards me and he stood up to come across and leave a feathery kiss on my forward. He returned to his seat before speaking, as I felt butterflies in my stomach.  I wasn't ready to show him my underwear. By that I mean what's underneath, my secrets, my fears. I wasn't ready to reveal all of that. 

"This doors always open lovely, I promise." I smiled at the fact he cared, and the fact he didn't push anymore questions. We sat for a few hours just talking, Riley had seem to take at least a 2 hour break. But I don't think his other collegues were fazed by his behaviour. 

The bell on the door rang and I looked up, before I knew it a gasp left my lips. And Riley's smile dropped as he rose his eye-brows in confusion before turning around. 

Harry and Zayn entered the cafe which then followed Louis. Harry wore his usual black skinny jeans and combat boots, this time matched with a grey hoodie and his curls layed messily ontop of his head. Zayn was covered In black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a grey cardican like in class. Louis was wearing blue jeans and a simple black hoodie. 

As soon as I made a sound, Harry eyes turned to me. A mixed emotion spread across his face as his green eyes bored through me. 

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" I didn't even know what was happening until I saw Riley was off out of his seat. His tall frame stood infront, arms over his chest. Confusion crossed my face as I watched the scene play out ahead of me. 

"Settle down yeah Peck? We just want some coffee." The deep husky voice drawled, almost haunting. I could here the smirk through his voice I didn't need to look up. 

"You're treading on the wrong terrioty." Riley spat towards them, the disgust was clear in his voice. The whole situation was making me dizzy and so confused.

The boys seemed to laugh at Riley, I could sense that only made him angerier.

"We need to talk to you Peck." Zayn sneered. 

"Get out, you're not supposed to be here!" Riley basically shouted, and now I think everyone in the cafe stop and another gasp left my lips.

"You're scaring her." One of the boys spoke and Riley moved to look at me, a sad smile covered his lips as an apology. But then this gave the boys full view of me and my cheeks started to heat up from embarressment.

"Fine, we'll talk." Riley sighed pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration. "But outside, let's go." He took a step to leave before Harry said something. 

"Don't want to talk infront of her?" Harry rose his eyebrows, doing his best to intimidate Riley. 

"Her has a name, and you know goddamn well we can't talk infront of her." Riey heaved out and I felt frustrated at this whole situation. What the hell is going on, and why did Harry refer to me as just 'her'. And why couldn't they talk infront of me? 

"Very well then." Louis spoke for the first time and the boys started to leave. RIley turned back towards me mouthing he's be back soon, I just nodded as I watched all the boys exit into the night air. 

I wanted to know everything, what the hell are they talking about? And definatly why couldn't they say any of it infront of me? I pushed my glass away from me frustrated and once again embarressed. They're were all hiding something, but I wasn't sure how to uncover the underwear of this situation. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 13.5K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
120K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
935K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
92.1K 1.8K 33
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...