Good Work, and new greetings

Harry's POV 

"I did what you told me to do, are you happy now? A small snappy voice broke me from the silence, taking the drag from my mouth and breathing the toxics out I watched them dissapear into the wind before turning to the figure. Bailey, there she was. Her jeans so tight around her legs it left nothing to my imagination, I already knew what everything looked like under there. A baggy jumper covered her top half, unusual to see her dressed in these clothes. Her blond hair short and sharp ended just ubove her bust, and her eyes held annoyance due to my lack of response. I flicked te ash from the ciagarette before replying. 

"Not quite, what did you tell the girl exactly?" My voice low as i take another puff of the ciagarette in my hand. 

"What you told me to, I basically told her that everyone was in groups and everyone were jerks and that you guys were narcistic assholes." She flipped her hair when she told me, i caught on to the last part chuckling slightly at her. 

"I'm a narcistic asshole?" 

"You come close." She muttered turning away and crossing her arms over her chest. "The girl is already scared shitless of this school anyway, why did i do that again?"I looked at her chuckling once agains before tossing the smoke to the side blowing the last bit of it. 

"Because Bailey, I don't want some little girl thinking she can talk to me, breath near me or even walk near me. She was put into my dorm, she will learn the hard way." I groweled lowly out and i saw her roll her eyes at me.

"For god's sake harry, she's a person just like you, she doesn't seem like the one to cause any trouble!" She exclaimed raising her voice slightly towards me, i advanced towards her i towered over only slightly and pushed my eyebrows together. 

"You're telling me you're taking her side?" I cocked one eyebrow this time and confusion crossed her face.

"No I-

"Nothing else is revelant to me Bailey , you did what i asked that's it. I don't want to associate with her that's it end of story, deal with it." I spat out at her and she looked a little frightened at my tone before she scrunched her eyebrows at me to reply with a witty remark. 

"Harry that's not the point! It's just that, I." She seemed to stop her sentence there not knowing how to continue you. I crossed my arms over my chest raising my eyebrows to her once again as if to say go on but all she did was look away from me. 

"Nothing exactly, now you've been in jeans and a Jumper all day, don't you want your skirts and heels back?" She laughed lightly looking down then back at me. "Or I mean, you could take off that Jumper and Jeans and forget about the skirts and heals." I took one step towards her so my breath was now fanning my face, her hand went to my chest and i felt her breath hitch. This was just oo easy.  I put my big hands right on her hips, small but they were still there. I gripped them hard and a whimper fell from her mouth. 

I looked at her, her blue eyes staring up at me, anticipation running through her pupils. I rolled my tongue out licking my lips changing my gaze constantly, I rubbed her hips before moving my hands right to her ass, squeezing it gently before squeezing harshly. She slightly moves off balence and her breath hitches once more. 

"C'mon baby, before I take you right here, right now." She seemed to agree as i gripped her hand dragging her off in the direction of my dorm.

Rosalie's POV 

I don't think i did anything else for that day, if my fears of this school was bad before they were even worse now . I did not belong here and with my social skills this was bad, this scholarship was a bad idea, choosing this school was a bad idea, sharing a goddamn dorm with Harry Styles was a bad idea! Before i starting to hypervetalate and have a massive panic attack in the hallways, i sporinted towards the front desk, even though people in te hallway were looking at me like i some crazy person.